Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-09-2012, 04:31

26 y/o Male from United States
Tkt88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Desoxyn Vs. Street Meth

I knew a juggler who knew a fire-breather who had gotten a prescription for Desoxyn, which if you don't know is legal methamphetamine. He took it at different doses for about 4 months. He had done street meth before that and really enjoyed it. He had only done it maybe 5 times.

He said the legal meth wasn't nearly as enjoyable if really much at all. Now he quit taking it and is stuck because he can't find any street meth.

What are your thoughts about the differences between legal meth and street meth?
Old 19-09-2012, 04:48
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
Re: Desoxyn Vs. Street Meth

I've only tried mild forms of prescription amphetamines when I was younger here in Canada, but try street meth nearly every day.... Also I have studied and read up a lot on the differences between the effects of Desoxyn and street meth.

The thing is, Desoxyn isn't designed to get you high, that's not it's main objective. Street meth however, is designed to do only one thing, and that's to get you high.

I hear that Desoxyn can give effects like thought-clarity, better focus and alertness, energy, and mild euphoria. Street meth gives mental clarity at first, but then after doing enough, or being awake for too long, the clarity turns into the opposite and your mind becomes cluttered and all over the place. Street meth will keep me up for days and days if I want. I've never stayed up past 7 nights straight... I don't believe that Desoxyn can provide this type of wakefulness, or sustained energy. I'm sure it can, but to take enough to do that would probably require so many pills it probably wouldn't be feasible cost-wise.

All I know, is that people seem to consider Desoxyn a much, much milder version of street meth.

I have never tried Desoxyn however, and am only going by what I have learned. I'm pretty sure in general Desoxyn is considered one of the strongest forms of prescription meth when compared to Adderall and Dexedrine.

In terms of effects, I don't really think the effects of street meth can be compared very closely to prescription drugs... If a meth addict such as I were unable to get meth, but could get some Desoxyn, I think it's safe to say that I wouldn't be very impressed or satisfied from the Desoxyn high, if it even got me high at all...
Old 19-09-2012, 04:57
Silver Member

Male from United States
hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3
Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2%

Desoxyn is pure d-methamphetamine + fillers to make it into a pill

Street meth is d-methamphetamine + a bunch of toxins introduced from the process of making it, and it's potentially cut with other drugs

Same active ingredient in both.

The reason why the legal version is "less enjoyable" is from a few possible reasons..

1) Dosage - A desoxyn pill is 5mg, typically meth users are using a lot more then that
2) ROA - Street meth is often smoked or injected, both of which will create a more intense high then taking it orally. (and are more dangerous of course)
3) Impurities - Street meth may be cut with other drugs, who knows what's in it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Well said, I agree with the post
Straight to the point, adds to thread
Old 19-09-2012, 05:10
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United States
makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

desoxyn is meth-amphetamine hcl in tablet form. Only comes in 5 mg a doctor won't prescribe you enough to compare to street meth. the tablets dissolve well in your mouth and thats the way I would take it, I know a guy that knew a guy that was prescribed 45 mg. years ago

What he would do is use the prescription for half the month at 90 mg a day then use meth the other 15 days out of the month.

The 90 mg a day was decided by taking 15 mg at a time throughout the day whenever the effects were wearing off taking last dose around dinner time and then would sleep for about 3-4 hours a night.

When meth was used they used around the same amount smoking it three times a day generally at meal times. Last dose around dinner time would sleep 3-4 hours a night.

This worked for them rather well for a while, remember though that the desoxyn is legal and acceptable to the world. The meth is very illegal and is a felony and will result in your incarceration if you are caught with it. Bee very carefull.
Old 19-09-2012, 06:02
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

desoxyn are reformulated , the older versions were much eaisier to inject, these are not .. binders and waxes are just a few additives to gum things up..

yes they may indeed be meth , but as mentioned by another members, 5mg is not going to do much for a street meth user.

and also as said above , the route of administration , orally is the least effective

I have taken them as prescibed to taken them ten at a time, and not either method was what I was looking for.. weak
Old 19-09-2012, 19:34
Silver Member

Male from United States

Well when swim takes his adderall he puts it under his tongue. It works a bit better that way. You could try doing that with the desoxyn, and that's a pretty safe ROA. Never heard of anyone having problems from sublingual use of pills.

I'm sure some people also snort it, though snorting 10 pills is going to be really rough on the nose.

good answer, this is a option, thanks
Old 20-09-2012, 00:06
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
RoflCopter4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

If you have a prescription for Desoxyn it really doesn't make sense to abuse it anyway. Surely treating whatever disorder necessitated that prescription is more important than wasting it on a short high?
Old 21-09-2012, 05:52
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflCopter4 View Post
If you have a prescription for Desoxyn it really doesn't make sense to abuse it anyway. Surely treating whatever disorder necessitated that prescription is more important than wasting it on a short high?

You could say that about any prescription, but it's not the case. Some people get enough enjoyment out of that high where to them it's worth dealing with the issues the rest of the time. Others might've gotten the prescription solely for the reason to abuse it.

Right on, the medical/prescription system is a joke as alot of the people pescribed use their meds recreationally anyways.
Old 24-09-2012, 16:14

26 y/o Male from United States
Tkt88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Well,

This guy has some health problems and he tried some street meth like I told you. He did it about 5 times. From what I hear he really enjoyed it most of those times and it made him feel a lot better than he does normally. So he wondered if there was a prescription version of the drug that he could get so that he would always have a supply and not have to deal with all the issues with using it illegally. So he looked it up and found out about Desoxyn. Then he talked to his doctor about it and went through a short process of getting the drug approved by his insurance company. Once that was done he ended up with a monthly prescription of 5 tablets a day, which adds up to 150 tablets. He tried taking it as prescribed and noticed some positive effects at first. Then he started having scizophrenic reactions to it and not really getting much of the positive effects. He too figured that it wasn't working very good because of how small the dosages were and tried taking larger doses. The most he took in one day was 30 tablets, which is about 150 milligrams. He would stay up all night and everything but he really didn't tweak at all. The only real effect that he noticed from the drug was a scizophrenic like reaction that would last untill he fell asleep. After about five months of this and experimenting with it, etc. he decided to just quit taking it. Apparently he tried snorting it aswell and when he would take more than the prescription was for he usually snorted atleast half of what he took. He didn't experience any problems with snorting it. It didn't bother his nose or cause any problems but it never had the same effect as the street meth he had done.

Atleast that's all what the juggler told me about this guy...

Last edited by Phenoxide; 25-09-2012 at 19:41. Reason: doublepost fixed

Share this on: