Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 18-09-2012, 20:23
sharsstars sharsstars is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 10-06-2011
26 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 31
sharsstars is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
morgellons and meth?

If you don't know what morgellons is, Google it. Its pretty interesting, its that creepy crawly feeling sometimes called formication (hallucination). There are a lot of other symptoms but morgellons is mostly known for the fibers found in open sores or coming from the skin. I've noticed a lot of these symptoms while high on meth, mostly crawling sensations, the feeling of motile fibers in my ear, sort of strange fizzy saliva, the feeling my head is full, pressure behind eyes, weird random black hairs in bizzare places, weird electric feeling in localized spots probably from stressed nerves. Anyways I'm wondering if anyone in the df has had similar experiences, comments, or theories.

Post Quality Evaluations:
nice topic. didnt know there was an actual disease out there that relates to the meth bugs
  #2  
Old 18-09-2012, 20:28
AboveDaInfluence AboveDaInfluence is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 09-03-2012
23 y/o Male from USA - California
Posts: 256
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%
Re: morgellons and meth?

I never heard of morgellons but I used to get those symptons all the time. Except the random black hairs, I heard a consiparcy theory on a radio show and they think its the government putting lil robotic bugs in your body.
  #3  
Old 18-09-2012, 20:44
sharsstars sharsstars is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 10-06-2011
26 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 31
sharsstars is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
Re: morgellons and meth?

I've read so much strange theories about it online its ridiculous the amount .. did you ever get ear pain or the feeling you couldn't inhale properly? I think it affects the equilibrium or esophagus which gives the side effects.
  #4  
Old 18-09-2012, 20:48
AboveDaInfluence AboveDaInfluence is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 09-03-2012
23 y/o Male from USA - California
Posts: 256
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%
Re: morgellons and meth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharsstars View Post
I've read so much strange theories about it online its ridiculous the amount .. did you ever get ear pain or the feeling you couldn't inhale properly? I think it affects the equilibrium or esophagus which gives the side effects.

Oh yeah I actually had no idea about this til like last month, but yeah you mean like shortness of breath? I used to get that when I was coming down but the ear pain, I dont think so.
  #5  
Old 18-09-2012, 23:37
Lrs721 Lrs721 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 28-09-2011
26 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 205
Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: morgellons and meth?

UMMM, I am so glad someone else posted a thread about this because I am right there with you sista!!! honestly, I looked up moregellons and the images were very upsetting to me and there are quite a few posts regarding morgellons leading to suicide on many of the forums i found.. I stopped googling it- but I have not stopped the feeling.
Do you smoke? I do and feel it may cause this more than other ROA but thats just my own theory. ANYWAY, i constantly feel as though my hair is like stuck together and always have these nasty tangles but the thing is.. if i just casually run my hands through my hair like I have for the last 24 years, i ALWAYS wind up pulling out a giant tangle almost like I was TUGGING my hair instead of just touching it. I've also read that it is questioned to be more of a physiological or psychosomatic disorder (i am not looking this up to verify if that's what the right term was cus I seriously can't look at the sites) that starts off as just being in our head and physically manifests, which has been found to be either our body's reacting to being constantly poked and prodded at to find whatever we believe is under there -OR- freaking fibers or particles from tools used to pick- qtips, etc.

with me, I think it is in my head although honestly i REALLY do have super dry eyes which I attribute to lack of sleep SO I think it may really related to how sticky my eyes get- ESPECIALLY because the areas I find the stickiest are around my eyes/my eyebrows... Also, this may be a little bit gross but think of whether or not you find your nose running more than usual (pressure behind your eyes=sinuses???) i mean, your constantly- whether consciously or subconsciously- touching different areas of your body- could it be possible that you touch your nose or eyes and then any other part of ur body spreading your sticky mucus to body parts where you would not normally find it?

the reason i say this is because I had a cold a few weeks back and bought some of those nose wipes with soothing lotion but meant to wipe snot from little baby noses.. seriously, i was rubbing my nose and that was the first time in so long i felt some sort of relief from this. Take good care of your sinuses and take notice of what you are using aroudn your skin- how many of your make up brushes have black bristles? perhaps shedding bristles+ sticky fingers+ extrra picking= tiny black hairs youve never seen before?

this may or may not be helpful to be honest I am probably going to spend the next 45 minutes telling myself i have to put a load of laundry in the washer while continuing to stare in the mirror with different wash clothes until I feel I am clean enough to put on some make up. seriously... so bad.
  #6  
Old 19-09-2012, 02:08
Potter Potter is offline
Platinum Member & Advisor
 
Join Date: 01-04-2005
34 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 8,135
Blog Entries: 28
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20
Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6%
Re: morgellons and meth?

Not surprising that stimulant psychosis would manifest as an imaginary disease. Stop reading conspiracy websites, sober up, and your problems will go away.

Post Quality Evaluations:
No need to respond in such an unnecessarily forward and uninformed response
100% accurate; "Morgellons" have never been proven to exist with any real science
  #7  
Old 19-09-2012, 05:39
Girl Interupted Girl Interupted is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 29-05-2010
Female from United States
Posts: 30
Girl Interupted is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: morgellons and meth?

Most likely it's the drug and not Morgellons causing symptoms described. If a person actually sees "things" coming out of their skin, when not tweaked, then it could be the "imaginary"
syndrome known as Morgellons: There are many other symptoms of Morgellons besides the one mentioned. A person should not expect to get help through the usual medical avenues since it's a person's imagination causing symptoms that don't exist. Fortunately, there is a pretend Morgellons Research Group that has make-believe professionals and microbiologists researching this fantasy GMO. I'm not endorsing this particular group but they research natural remedy's (as opposed to big pharma) for which I do endorse; wellness through natural cures. Hummm...I wonder if Monsanto and GMO foods started out in a persons imagination too.

Last edited by Girl Interupted; 19-09-2012 at 06:15. Reason: slang used
  #8  
Old 19-09-2012, 13:12
Toolegittoquit Toolegittoquit is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 23-06-2012
Female from United States
Posts: 15
Toolegittoquit is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: morgellons and meth?

A sister from another mother had similar experiences on speedy substances and I don't think ROA matters one way or the other. Her first piece of advice is to stay away from mirrors and hide the tweezers, extractors etc. She used to see hairs that weren't there and thought she was pulling out fibers but what she was actually doing was making a mess of her skin. The only way to get rid of Morgellon symptoms is to lay off your drug of choice. She also recommends using soap/bodywash/shampoo with tea tree oil or something with antibacterial properties to help ward off infection from picking and digging. Epsom salt baths also help to detoxify and cleanse the skin. Make sure your taking your multi-vitamins and supplements, especially Biotin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin D and a quality fish oil. Good luck.
  #9  
Old 31-05-2013, 04:47
lymeguy lymeguy is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 28-05-2013
36 y/o Male from USA - Utah
Posts: 1
lymeguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: morgellons and meth?

Hi everyone!
,
Kind of showed up late to the party it looks like but just wanted to share my feelings on this particular subject.

Two years ago i started to feel extremely depressed . I also developed alot of joint and muscle pain along with some other nuero issues as well. I was diagnosed with everything under the sun from Chronic fatigue, lupus, fibromyalgia, early MS and on and on .

Finally i went to a naturalist who discovered that I was infected with Lymes Disease and some of the many (not so fun) co-infections that go along with it. I started treatment , which for many is a never ending road , and I was placed on a Amphetamine called Vyvance to help get me out of bed and keep me from major depression while I tried to battle my way to health.

After being on the Vyvance for 3 months I started to get these giant boils on my face, and my facial hair started to grey. Grey isnt even the word, they were more like Crystal like threads that were growing out of the same poor as my natural hair.

After doing a massive geek session online, i came to the conclusion that I indeed have Morgellons Disease. It was confirmed a week later by a dermatologist. After stopping the Vyvance , the sores and the disease went away.

I once dated a woman who was a meth user and the meth sores were identical to the Morgellons boils that I had . People on Meth also mention the "crawling under the skin" sensation , I too felt this when using the Vyvance.

This is just a Hypothesis but I wonder if sometimes if infectious diseases , like Lyme, are present in individuals who seek out drugs to feel happy, balanced , what ever the reasons are? The thing that scared me to death when I became ill was the fact I had always been the most mind over matter person you would ever meet. If you wanted it , work hard for it and it was yours. I looked at addiction as a weakness and boy was I wrong. I became soooooooo compulsive that even my once great mind was pushing me into any arena that activated my pleasure sensors. First it was alcohol, then gambling and finally porn!

Again , I am no Dr or scientist , only someone who watched his own character and judgement go out the window in a frantic attempt to regain my serotonin and dopamine hormones that I lost to my infectious disease.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great response, glad to see a different side to the discussion by personal experience
  #10  
Old 31-05-2013, 05:09
Infamous603 Infamous603 is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 27-05-2013
25 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 23
Infamous603 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: morgellons and meth?

it is well known that morgellons and amphetamine abuse have pretty identical symptoms. this is part of the reason the cdc refuses to acknowledge it as a legitimate health condition. i wont even get started on all the conspiracy as to why people who have never used amphetamines develop this disease, but it's quite interesting to say the least.
  #11  
Old 31-05-2013, 06:03
Potter Potter is offline
Platinum Member & Advisor
 
Join Date: 01-04-2005
34 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 8,135
Blog Entries: 28
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20
Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6%
Re: morgellons and meth?

No it's not. Delusional Parasitosis, that is interesting. Please keep the crazy to a minimum here.
  #12  
Old 31-05-2013, 06:12
Infamous603 Infamous603 is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 27-05-2013
25 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 23
Infamous603 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: morgellons and meth?

there's nothing crazy about it. these things arent delusions. if you use amphetamines, you are well aware of the side effects. these things are not imaginary... if you go to a doctor claiming morgellons, they would call you delusional. but if you were to say you use amphetamines, all of a sudden your symptoms can be justified. believe whatever you want by all means, but you cant deny physical proof of these symptoms. and to call someone crazy... that's just ignorant.
  #13  
Old 31-05-2013, 13:46
velmaroxmysox velmaroxmysox is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 13-12-2012
Female from United States
Posts: 71
velmaroxmysox is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 179, Level: 2 Points: 179, Level: 2 Points: 179, Level: 2
Activity: 12.1% Activity: 12.1% Activity: 12.1%
Re: morgellons and meth?

This entire thread is incredibly triggering. There should be a warning. I agree with Potter. How many people are tweaking out in front of the mirror after reading this? This needs to stop. Or at least be flagged as triggering. Thank goodness I read the whole thread before hitting up google.
  #14  
Old 05-01-2014, 15:32
Bass_spacecase1 Bass_spacecase1 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 05-01-2014
24 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 5
Bass_spacecase1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: morgellons and meth?

Oh Morellons and Methamphetamine. To me the correlation seems all too apparent..

-Will cite sources at bottom.

Lets start with "Morgellons" (The name will appear in quotes as technically it refers to a specific class of people who show outward dermatological symptoms, while the real effects are far worse on the inside). I hope no one is easily frightened by the truth because I'm going to lay some serious info. First of all, we are ALL infected with this "disease". Tests done by carnicom institute performed all around the U.S.A. in various locations have shown that 100% of those tested contained "morgellons" related filament material in their blood, urine, hair, and saliva. Not only that, but this all stemmed from an unusual fiber that was found in an environmental sample back in 1999, collected by Clifford Carnicom. This was immediately sent to the EPA for inspection, but after a huge runaround, they still did not agree to analyze the sample provided. So Mr. Carnicom began to research what was soon realized to be a filament network, it became apparent that this filament was actually biological in nature. Soon after this point, patients started to show signs of non-healing legions/cuts/rashes with stage fiber-like materials growing out of their wounds. The AMA at this time was, of course, saying that this is completely normal, and that these are either textile fabrics, extra large hairs, or that they are just plain delusional.

Well after about 5 years of ruining peoples lives by labeling them delusional on their medical records, the AMA finally recognized "Morgellons" as a real disease! Except that now it is labeled as a rare skin condition (Un-Treatable of course), which is probably the least harmful effect of this terrible illness. Around this same time Clifford Carnicom is starting to get samples from some of the "Morgellons" victims, and begins to research the properties of this material, and low and behold he starts to see the same properties emerging from the biological samples as he was seeing in the environmental filament.

Some of the things I can tell you with certainty is that our atmosphere has been drastically altered, and is now completely saturated with sub micron, ionized, halogenated metalic salts (Aluminum, barium, strontium, titanium and boron), and that these are some of the same ingredients that this "disease" is actually made of. Silicon seems to be a major component as well, and any nutrients that it is able to take in will also alter its composition. For example, (Protein, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, and Iodine) are all nutrients that are used for the growth of what really seems to be more of a pathogen dispersal system than a true disease. But probably the most important information to know in terms of mitigation is that it only starts to go into its full blown super-pathogenic mode after it has depleted the body of its immune-dependent amino acids such as: Cystine, Carnasine, Hysatine, and glutathione. SO get some good supplements, (I suggest 'Daily Detox' by 'Daily Greens') -It is fairly common and contains most of these amino acids that your immune system needs to opperate, as well as antimicrobals, antioxidants and probiotics, and eat as many veggies as possible! Also, hard I know, but try to avoid sugar as much as possible. It is like super growth formula for the stuff :S

Anyway, here is a couple links to some videos by Clifford Carnicom, who has proved a dedicated research, and despite the risks, has continued to investigate this pressing issue for the last 13-14 years.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...d=13020&page=1 'Aerosol Crimes' (Docu)^^^

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...d=13021&page=1 Further revelations (Interview)^^


So all of this has got me thinking about the correlation between this bizarre syndrome and many of the negative effects felt by drug users. We have evidence from documents that were made public in 1999 by freedom of information that these aerosol operations, as we know them, have been going on since at least that time. It is quite possible that similar methods of technological/biological stealth warfare have been in operation against more contained groups (such as drug users) since at least the 60's. In one of his videos Mr. Carnicom relays that an inside source of his confirmed the fact that this crap is also being delivered though the food supply, and im sure this isn't just recently.. Maybe since the 60s-70s as well? Who knows, but I see a pattern emerging from the 1950's until current day.

When people started getting hip to drugs, everything was pretty mellow, some people took speed, some took downers, and even when drugs were still fairly new to this culture, the streets were flooded with lsd and nothing bad really happened. Even the heroin addicts could live fairly comfortably, but at the years progress (and I'm sure there is a lot to do with the demonization of drugs, and increased law enforcement) we see a whole new scene start to emerge, and soon people are getting really sick. Not just physically, but mentally too. With the introduction of crack cocaine, and finally methamphetamine, there becomes more and more schizophrenia and psychosis, as well as major degradation of health do to using amounts of drugs that really shouldn't even be harming the body that that much. It seems plausible to me that anyone who would engage in to sort of behavior that is making millions sick, they very might possibly be putting the stuff in with large shipments of drugs, and could have been doing so for quite a long time. The fact that, generally speaking, when people smoke their drugs it tends to bring on more psychosis and schizophrenia could be due to the increased flow through the blood brain barrier, making it easier for this material to pass though to the brain tissue.

Anyway, I realise now that most of my information can be found in those 2 videos to if you wanna see my sources just watch and learn.

Happy Healing!
  #15  
Old 05-01-2014, 18:00
Robstein56765 Robstein56765 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 22-10-2013
Male from United States
Posts: 214
Blog Entries: 1
Robstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way up
Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Re: morgellons and meth?

Okay how about a little unbiased few on the subject which in all honesty I knew nothing about until seeing the name mentioned in the thread title. I have done a good deal of NON-BIASED, extensive research so that I don't make the mistake of putting out potentially harmful information or contributing to a person ruining their skin by rushing to the nearest spotlight they can find and spending hours combing through their follicles in the desperate search for something that is honestly very simple.

Morgellons should be thought of not as a disease but as a neurological disorder because that is exactly what it is, a higher risk of experiencing the disorder is present in stimulant abusers due to lack of sleep and yes partial psychosis, but not Meth Psychosis but sleep deprivation psychosis, even then it may only be a very slight form of it rather than full on. But without believing everything one reads or finds on the internet but instead taking logical points from each article and website that actually makes sense a person could find that Morgellons is believed to be a physical problem because of the "matchbox sign". That is that sufferers will keep collected fibers or other mysterious matter they have found on their skin as proof of the parasitic infestation many believe they have.

In reality the skin comes into contact with thousands, no millions maybe even billions of microscopic fibers, particulates, and other matter every single minute and normally we don't take notice to it because there is no signal telling us that something is truly wrong. I have had an experience with Morgellons when I abused prescription Adderall after my addiction to Methamphetamine and it was awful, I was convinced there were spiders infesting my room and they had layed their eggs underneath my skin so that each time I went to take a bath I found black specks all over my arms and torso, little red bumps I had been convinced were spider bites, and even thinking I found spider webs in the corners of my bedroom that were very large and obviously proof I wasn't crazy. But I technically was.

Morgellons in drug users could be better specified as a side effect of Stimulant Psychosis or Sleep Deprivation in less severe cases of it. Similar to formication but with a more psychological aspect to it. In normal people I honestly truly believe it is still present and does have differences from delusional parasitosis even though they are closely related. I do not think dismissing a thread as pointless or as harmful just because you don't believe the disorder exists is a mature or even rational way to handle anything. You call people crazy and that only makes the issue that much worse. Neurological disorders are very disruptive and create problems with medical diagnosis as is and when lack of patience or understanding is then involved it makes it even harder. After stopping my use of Adderall I came back to my senses and realized that everything I found as evidence of my arachnid infestation were simply common circumstantial things that just happened to line up in just the right way. The black specks were dirt and food particles yet to be washed off, the feeling of spiders was the sensation brought on by stimulant abuse and an associated memory from childhood, and the spiderwebs were just that, normal spiderwebs long forgotten by the spider who made them.

Morgellons is not a disease it is a neurological problem or disorder, and there is no true corroborating evidence on any of the websites that have made claims of medical findings or conclusions about Morgellons so you CANNOT trust them as much as you'd like. Just do UNBIASED research working in both sides of the subject and use critical thinking and logic to reach a true reasonable conclusion.
  #16  
Old 06-01-2014, 00:09
Bass_spacecase1 Bass_spacecase1 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 05-01-2014
24 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 5
Bass_spacecase1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: morgellons and meth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robstein56765 View Post
"Okay how about a little unbiased few on the subject which in all honesty I knew nothing about until seeing the name mentioned in the thread title. I have done a good deal of NON-BIASED, extensive research so that I don't make the mistake of putting out potentially harmful information or contributing to a person ruining their skin by rushing to the nearest spotlight they can find and spending hours combing through their follicles in the desperate search for something that is honestly very simple."
^ I am not exactly sure what you're asking here, but maybe for some unbiased info on Clifford Carnicom and the 'Carnicom Institute'? -Well here is some on Clifford:

"Clifford Carnicom is a self-employed professional computer consultant in Santa Fe, New Mexico for the past thirteen years. He provides unique on-site personal services to small businesses and individuals including system analysis, networking, software development, and website consultation design, and implementation services.

Clifford Carnicom is also the founder and President of the Carnicom Institute, a non-profit research and educational organization that is devoted to environmental and health issues. Clifford also worked as a technical research scientist acting in a professional capacity supporting analysis and development of major Department of Defense physical and weapons modeling systems, with extensive computer programming and system application development experience. He has held a Top Secret/SCI clearance. He was appointed for and completed two years of intensive graduate level studies in mathematics, statistics, computer science, and geodesy under the auspices of the Department of Defense.

In addition to computer, analytical and management skills, Clifford holds a variety of other skills and expertise from his prior careers including his work as a Cadastral Land Surveyor and research scientist in support of public domain lands of the Bureau of Land Management where he developed original software to assist in the automation and efficiency of large scale database operations. He investigated and researched alternative and sophisticated technologies for geodetic surveys. Clifford was the Defense Mapping Agency Aerospace Center Employee of the Year, Supervisor of the Year, and he received the Geodetic Sciences Departmental Award for outstanding technical, managerial, and cost effective performance.

Clifford was the Defense Mapping Agency Aerospace Center Employee of the Year, Supervisor of the Year, and he received the Geodetic Sciences Departmental Award for outstanding technical, managerial, and cost effective performance.He provided the US Defense research industry with original solutions to system development and modeling problems, including application of higher mathematics, statistics, computer programming, information management, task scheduling, product development, and computer graphics. Clifford has extensive technical briefing and written communication experience. He has received the Department of Defense Best Presentation Award representative of his excellent communication skills.
His Bachelor of Science Cum Laude degree was attained in the field of Surveying and Photogrammetry from the Civil Engineering Department at California State University at Fresno, California. His post-graduate studies were conducted at The Ohio State University and Washington University. He also possesses an Associate of Sciences degree and a Forest Engineering vocational degree from College of the Redwoods in Eureka, California. His education encompasses a wide variety of disciplines, including geodetic science, advanced mathematics, engineering, statistics, physical sciences, computer science and the life sciences."

And here is some for the Institute itself:
-"Carnicom Institute is a non-profit organization working solely for the benefit of humanity and the public interest. Our goal is to provide the public with beneficial and responsible information concerning human health and the environment. The Institute is extensively active in conducting scientific research and public education relating to the consequences of geoengineering and bioengineering. Thank you for your support of Carnicom Institute."
^Citation: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...8&linkid=13023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robstein56765 View Post
"Morgellons should be thought of not as a disease but as a neurological disorder because that is exactly what it is, a higher risk of experiencing the disorder is present in stimulant abusers due to lack of sleep and yes partial psychosis, but not Meth Psychosis but sleep deprivation psychosis, even then it may only be a very slight form of it rather than full on.

^You say you have don't some unbiased research on this subject but, to be blunt you don't know the first thing about this pathogen is capable of. If you had of just taken a few hours from your forum trolls to educate yourself with the informative videos I had posted, (1 doc, and 1 interview, made by a well respected scientific researcher who has dedicated his life to this issue..) then you would know much more about how the infection operates, and the effects it has on the bodies major systems.

Anyway, since I just know you looove to do research here are some articles for you to chew on for a while. :P Hopefully you will gain some insight!

-'Morgellons : A Thesis' - http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...8&linkid=13024

-'Morgellons : A Working Hypothesis' (Part1) - http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...8&linkid=13025

-'Morgellons : A Working Hypothesis' (Part2) - http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...8&linkid=13026

-'Morgellons : A Working Hypothesis' (Part3) - http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...8&linkid=13027

^ Intro to the above hypothesis:
("This paper seeks to identify a host of organic compounds that are likely to comprise the core physical structure of biologically produced filaments characteristic of the Morgellons condition. A biological oral filament sample will be analyzed for the presence of candidate organic functional groups using the methods of infrared spectrophotometry. Potential health impacts from these same core structures are examined and compared to the observed , reported and documented symptoms (in part) of this same condition. Potential mitigating strategies, from a research perspective only, are discussed.

A body of evidence, accumulated over a period of several years, reveals that the Morgellons condition is likely characterized by a host of serious physiological and metabolic imbalances. These imbalances are caused by the disruption of a variety of major body processes including, as a minimum, the regulation of metabolism by the thyroid, potential liver enlargement, a decrease of oxygen in the circulatory system, the utilization of amino acids important to the body, the oxidation of iron and a potential impact to neural pathways. The impact of this degradation to human health can be concluded to be serious, debilitating and potentially lethal in the cumulative sense; the reports of those who suffer from the condition are in alignment with these conclusions. This paper will summarize the body of work and chronology which leads to this more comprehensive hypothesis.")

-'Morgellons: The Role of Atmospheric Aerosolized Biological Nano-Particulates' - http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...8&linkid=13028

And if you REALLY want to rub that sleep out of your eyes and smell whats brewing, read this article, originally published by NASA (with some help from The Air Force/DARPA/The CIA/Southern Command/Atlantic Command/Australian DOD) entitled: 'The Future is Now- Future strategic Issues/Warfare'
- http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...8&linkid=13029 <<<<


Quote:
Originally Posted by Robstein56765 View Post
"But without believing everything one reads or finds on the internet but instead taking logical points from each article and website that actually makes sense a person could find that Morgellons is believed to be a physical problem because of the "matchbox sign". That is that sufferers will keep collected fibers or other mysterious matter they have found on their skin as proof of the parasitic infestation many believe they have."
-First of all, I have to say that I don't understand why people think of the internet in a derogatory way when it comes to doing research. YES you have to use critical thought, and YES you have to check your information with other sources, and of course you have to make sure the information you are receiving is from a credible source, but it is a FAR greater tool for doing research than we have ever had. The things you can learn from your computer desk can be life changing. Of course with this flood of shared information, there is going to be disinformation as well, but don't ever thing that anything in a book is automatically more credible than an online article just because you can hold it in your hand.

The bottom line is that if you follow your heart, and do enough solid research from RELIABLE sources (not govt. affiliated), you will come to the inevitable conclusion that this is, unfortunately real, and that this is something we need to deal with. -I myself only became interested in this issue after I became extremely sick for about 4 months (and counting..), and could not understand what was happening. The fact that it eats up your amino-acids first means that by the time it is doing damage, your body doesn't know how to treat it as an invader. All systems begin to shutdown, accompanied by an assortment of symptoms that can be pretty nasty. Luckily I realized what was happening just in time, and completely changed my eating habits to exclude sugar, and include lots of healthy and detoxing veggies.

And for the inevitable question: No I was not doing any drugs during this time. I am only ever a light-moderate user at the best of times, and even still I have difficulty engaging in psychoactive use. However, the weird thing is that when I do get high now and then in my on/off half-infected state, the side-effects/comedowns are always far worse. And also, some of the feelings i get when there are no substances in my system whatsoever will actually feel like drug effects/ side-effects. Ex: Strong "fight or flight" feelings, shakiness, uneasiness, and even strong neurological impairment at times, which can affect thought and motor skills.
Afterword:
These ARE effects of this pathogenic infection. I am very aware of what my body feels like, and what my body should feel like. I have always eaten extremely healthy, and had a great immune system. Before about six months ago, I hadn't been sick in over 6 years. Now unfortunately, all day every day I fight off infections throughout my body. But, there is hope for anyone who is brave enough to accept reality. This can be fought like any other pathogen (Viral, Bacterial, Fungal). It requires a ton of fresh veggies, anything you can find with anti-microbial properties, very restricted sugar, and a few good, natural, supplements.

If you have not yet felt the effects, please be kind to those who are. It can be devastating.

Peace and Love
  #17  
Old 06-01-2014, 00:14
DoubleBassTweak DoubleBassTweak is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 26-09-2013
18 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 132
DoubleBassTweak is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: morgellons and meth?

I've only had random shit come out of my skin one time while on meth. It was completely terrifying because I could sit and watch black fibers and what looked like crystals pushing their way out of my skin with no help on my part. It was weird and I looked it up and found morgellons. It immediately sounded like BS and I decided I was just crazy. Even though I had scars from it to prove it happened it never happened again ever since I told myself it wasn't real. I do know though that if you step into a blacklight while on meth you see little glowy dots all over you. Meth is weird and makes you believe the weirdest shit, but that doesn't mean I'll stop.

Post Quality Evaluations:
I find it very fascinating. Fits with other cases.
  #18  
Old 06-01-2014, 03:05
Robstein56765 Robstein56765 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 22-10-2013
Male from United States
Posts: 214
Blog Entries: 1
Robstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way up
Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Re: morgellons and meth?

@Bass_spacecase: I don't appreciate being insulted especially when I was defending your case. Morgellobs is definitely real but the info you are sharing and posting is circumstantial at best. I DID watch the videos and I have done the research. So next time don't assume anything and you won't come off as pompous and arrogant

And to the above post that is a common claim I've heard but no matter how much people try I just can't see it when they try to show me what they're seeing.

Robstein56765 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

By the way my reply is not in anyway meant to insult in any way

Robstein56765 added 7 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

And fun little fact, sufferers of Morgellons do so much online research that they refuse to believe true medical findings that are anything but confirmation of parasites. It is a common thing and no matter what you post that you found online, a place where info can be published by ANYONE, there has to be true corroborated support behind it and all things you are posting are not. Now I see that this thread is contributing to acute paranoia and incorrect information that can lead to the harm of countless people suffering from this psychological disorder.

Last edited by Robstein56765; 06-01-2014 at 03:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #19  
Old 06-01-2014, 04:02
Bass_spacecase1 Bass_spacecase1 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 05-01-2014
24 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 5
Bass_spacecase1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: morgellons and meth?

There is actually a pretty good chance those black fibers are "morgellan" related, Tbh. If you want to test for it, you can just swish some red wine in your mouth vigerously for 30 secs and spit into the sink. See what it draws out. :S

Bass_spacecase1 added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Actually I lived out side in my shop for about 3 months, because I thought it was just my house, but it just ended up making things worse. I am a pretty level headed guy trust me. Just not willing to be ignorant. Btw, I meant no offence at all in my previous post. Just trying to educate. -Check out some of the info!

Last edited by Bass_spacecase1; 06-01-2014 at 04:02. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #20  
Old 06-01-2014, 04:32
DoubleBassTweak DoubleBassTweak is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 26-09-2013
18 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 132
DoubleBassTweak is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: morgellons and meth?

Yea, I know what ya mean robstein. I don't think it's too crazy to think that if you can believe the fbi is spying on you just because your doing drugs while on meth it'd be just as easy to believe you have some crazy disease while on it
  #21  
Old 06-01-2014, 07:43
Robstein56765 Robstein56765 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 22-10-2013
Male from United States
Posts: 214
Blog Entries: 1
Robstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way up
Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Re: morgellons and meth?

It's not ignorance, because I am not arguing with you, Morgellons is very much real, but it isn't a true manifested infection, 99% of those who go to seek treatment for such infections are found to be in great physical health with no parasitic infections nor infections of any other kind. Dermatological symptoms are caused by stress brought about from the worry Morgellons causes in the sufferer, the mind is a very very powerful thing, the placebo effect is proof of that. Giving people a little pill and calling it MDMA even though it is merely a sugar pill will still cause the person to experience actual side effects almost identical to actual MDMA especially in brain activity.

I am not disagreeing with you about the existence of Morgellons but I am arguing with your thoughts of it being real, the true definition of Morgellons is; the belief that the subject suffers from parasitic infection similar to dilusional parasitosis with present dermatological symptoms yet no sign of actual infection. I have read your info five times over and still I haven't changed my stance on this because as I said it is all circumstantial. The brain can justify a psychological disorder in any way possible but it does not make that justification reality, if this were true then the world would be a pretty strange place.

I am sorry but the OP asked for opinions, thoughts, and stories on the subject, not one sufferer of the disorder to hijack the thread and fill it with useless links and attempt to derail anyone else who tries to disagree or share their own opinion.

Robstein56765 added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

And to Doublebasstweak; Anything can happen with this drug and most of the time the things that become effected are portions of the brain concerned with cognitive function and the changes therefore go unnoticed by the user so it appears their strange behavior is justified and somehow still in the scope of what is considered normal when it really is far from that.

Last edited by Robstein56765; 06-01-2014 at 07:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #22  
Old 12-06-2014, 22:36
haarp haarp is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 09-06-2014
43 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 7
haarp is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: morgellons and meth?

I have been putting the morgellons puzzle together since I first had symptoms surface of the morgellons type than.

I believe we are all infected with this fibre network but only some create an environment in their bodies where the mores either thrive and Excel or go into overdrive to get back to homeostasis. Thus creating physical morgellonesque symptoms.

I believe the red and blue fibres assemble in a unique pattern pet every unique body it inhabit. These unique fibre networks can then function as sensory pick user devices. It may be that we can be used as walking and talking bugs. If these fibres can attach to our brain, others may see hear and smell and taste what we encounter. If this is true then thoughts could be created and sent to the brain via the fibre network. We may be walking, talking spies without even knowing.
So many weird morgellons tytpe things happened to me from injecting cocaine its hard to tell about everything without getting sidetracked or talented.
Why do you find morgellinesque ref and blue fibres I. American money? Same reason they want the fibres I.r US.....to track it. NEVER FORGET THE BOTTOM LINE.
If I set.up a really big hit. There would be weather changes once a static electrical storm started after a huge smash and I thought the trees were trying to kill me.
There is another realm that I have discovered gets excited with my cocaine use. The trees start oto get really pissed looking and if i didn't experience this more than once with video proof I would write out off as cocaine psychosis. But there is too much evidence. I would notice other people sneezing if coughing after I did a smash or had a hit. The lady in the suite above me and tje dude in the suite beside me would start crying or start a bath or start vaCuuming. Once I did a hit and as the black specs emerged from the kitchen floor tiles , the guy next door ran out onto his balcony and puked.
Needless to say my neighbours though
Quote:
Originally Posted by haarp View Post
Finding veins to hit becomes a problem fixing cocauyine and when this happens I advise either quitting or start smoking it. The high doesn't compare though. I have broke off and lost needles in my ARM and my inner thigh by my crotch. The points never came out and I cannot even feel them. I developed very strange morgellonsesque like side effects. The most gross symptom I developed was mylasis on the corner of my mouth. If you are wondering what mylasis is its having flies and their larvae breeding on or under your skin. This looked like a very bad cold sore except white larvae says could be seen in the middle of the sore. When the white pustule is picked off with weezer two more would quickly surface to replace the picked one..
I have been living with morgellons type symptoms since 2010 and the symptoms seemed to taper away if I stop using coke.
I noticed the white specs everywhere when I would smoke rock. I started injecting the rock. Very odd things started happening when I would fix rock using critic or acetic acid. I be.lieve that everyone has the morgellons pathogen in them because we all breath the same chem trail saturate air. Only people that use coke and possibly speed wear their bodies down and either the morgellons is put into overdrive or else they don't agree with those drugs and this causes physical outburst like fibres and skin lesions.
Another very odd thing occurring when I would inject cocaine were the black specs that would emerge from thd floor . After I would fix these little specs would actually appear from the flooring or carpeting. I could actually see them come to fruition. The really weird thing......if I did a bigger smash some of the specs would ignite like s fire cracker. BANG!. Once I collected a whole bag of specs and dumped them in the toilet forgetting to flush them. 20 minutes later I injected some coke and there was h huge big bang and the toilet see flew up and scared the shit out of me.
This means that my body/brain is some how making these specs ignite. I had to stop using because the side effects I experience actually cause physical things to happen to other people.. something electrical happens to me when cocaine isIo introduced to my system. I want to share my experiences so we all can learn. I have video proof that fibres would actually emerge from my skin and assemble themselves and move like living creatures
I have had thee most weirdest things happen from cocaine use and my videos are proof this electrical field I create when I use coke is Not COCAINE PSYCHOSIS. CHECK out my fiber vids on UR../bewareofgod[/url]
t I was a monster.

Morgellons disease is nothing more than our bodies trying to adjust to the network of fibers assembling in our unique bodies. Big brother is watching someone else using YOUR EYES . There's a reason your methane doc tries to steer you away from injecting coke. Stick with smoking it. Then the symptoms are less revealing and the secret will keep longer if US snoopy dope fiends know less and wither away. But having flies breed on my lips was a new plateau for me. I looked at it like an alcoholic developing rosacea. That is like a fly mite. Demodex mite.
  #23  
Old 13-06-2014, 13:28
Potter Potter is offline
Platinum Member & Advisor
 
Join Date: 01-04-2005
34 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 8,135
Blog Entries: 28
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20
Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6%
Re: morgellons and meth?

Haarp:: Please lay off the drugs. Your ideas are in no way connected to reality. When you sober up and do some legitimate research (and ignore all the schizophrenic pseudo-science) you'll realize how ridiculous the above post is.

Delusional parasitosis, that is what you have, not this imaginary fiber crap.
  #24  
Old 13-06-2014, 18:12
valchrist valchrist is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-2013
28 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 188
valchrist is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Re: morgellons and meth?

Right when high or beginning to comedown I would sometimes be stuck looking at my skin but mostly on arms and legs. Never saw fibers but I did notice off set skin spots bumps and other things. That I would scratch slightly and to my amazement wouldn't come off. Or sometimes felt greasy even after taking a shower.

I didn't read others posted but hey those fibers can be from your towels after a shower or from blankets/ clothing.

Sober up and you'll notice your behavior will change too. Your high is messing with ya just to let you know you shouldn't be getting high if it ain't having fun.

Looking at your skin for hours is not fun while high.
  #25  
Old 13-06-2014, 20:59
haarp haarp is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 09-06-2014
43 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 7
haarp is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: morgellons and meth?

Been sober for 5 months now and I would write it all off to delusions from cocaine psychosis except I have video evidence on u toob . I didn't say that the fibres in my videos came out of me. I did however explain that I get electrical things happening to me when I use cocaine. Including strange things of different types cpming
From my skin . Hands and face. If you don't want to watch my videos but wish to say I am craze then u are as ignorant as the doctors I see. I am subjected to electronic harassment as well. When I take a hoot or injection of coke a distant train horn eill go off. This is sadly very real and I wish it was delusions. Go to my u tooob page and watch some of the fibers do their thing on my fingers and then come back here and apologize if you finally open your brain. Use bewareofgod as the phrase you enter after the u toooob address. So for all you simpletons that's the phrase entered after the backslash.
Shame to all the people who wish to discredit my work. Double u x 3 . You tube dot com slash bewareofgod . BTW
I have tons of strange real stories that sound truly nuts ..the truth is stranger than fiction. They say coke and meth use can cause identical symptoms as morgellons. That would man that those drugs feed the more symptom

Share this on:

Tags
meth

Thread Tools


» New Threads
Chronic Pain- Off Percocet- Scared...
Last post by Roaddoggy
140 Replies, 5,011 Views
Detoxing off Methadone
Last post by LuLu81
1 Replies, 62 Views
Help tapering detox meds
Last post by Roaddoggy
14 Replies, 567 Views
ive finally jumped from 20 year...
Last post by charliecat
224 Replies, 16,133 Views
Please help - Need support -...
Last post by Butter Bigsby
14 Replies, 448 Views
Going back to Methadone from...
Last post by LasVegasEd777
19 Replies, 1,040 Views
Addicted to Loperamide-New Year,...
Last post by Roaddoggy
196 Replies, 11,727 Views
Loperamide getting the better of...
Last post by Roaddoggy
394 Replies, 15,255 Views
How big of a dose for a first time...
Last post by sean420
3 Replies, 152 Views
Weird experience.. Blackout
Last post by Gallama
1 Replies, 54 Views
» New Wiki Articles
GHB
NET

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:36.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved