Notices

Old 18-09-2012, 11:08

Male from Czech Republic
Atlantic is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
i cant feel effects anymore of 100%pure meth after 1month using

Hello,

I am a newbie with meth. I had it like 6x. I always snorted only like half line, it was enough for me.
I never wanted to be ,,high as fuck,,. Half of the regular dose is my only dose I prefer.
Once I tried 4 and no thanks, no more. I had comedown whole week.

Ok, so, it does what its supposed to do. Very chatty, motivated, self confidence boost, when I am lying I just want to lay all relaxed, calm, playing playstation, when I get up I feel like now I need to do something, at least, get out of the house and walk walk walk.

So I do meth once a week (snorting), but last tuesday my half dose did nothing. More likely, it gave me only a mild comedown feeling. I tried to do another half line in Thursday. Nothing. Nothing.
So I started snorting more. I ended up with 3 lines with no effect, no psychological or physically feeling. It just made me feel a little bit tired. No problem with sleeping.
Few days later I tried my last line from bag (whole time same meth, 100%pure personally tested).
And absolutely nothing. Just pain in chest - I dont know excatly if heart pain, lung pain, oh and it is not a sharp pain. But I think pain was mental(?)

Why is this possible to happen? I am a newbie, all my doses were taken under 30days. How could I have tolerance in such a short time?

Things might help with answers:
I eat healthy, drinking multivitamin pills, lot of fruit, i eat fish often, especially tuna
Drinking aloe vera drink with +C vitamin in it
Sometimes, I take some L-tryptophan pills, but not regulary and it helps provide only serotonin area. Nothing with dopamine thing.

Or is it possible i have blockage somewhere deep in my nose? I normally breathe threw the nose only, in my opinion its clean with no prob, but I remember when I was snorting in my first times, everything went down the throat pretty fast, and my last doses with no effect, I waited about 5-10minutes to feel meth in my throat. Maybe some connection? Maybe most of it just stucked or...?
But if most of it is stucked.. it doesnt matter, I am supposed to feel effect anyway, even if a small dose which was able to cross my barrier.
Ive been only tired, a little bit dumb, but damn that chest pain. Wtf guys.

Does this happen to someone in this short time period too?
Some advice please? opinions?

And No, I am not going to try to smoke it. I dont want to be an addict, also I used to be a heavy pot smoker, I want to give a rest to my lungs for good
Old 18-09-2012, 12:55
Silver Member

Male from United States
allnighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%
Re: i cant feel effects anymore of 100%pure meth after 1month using

In my opinion no you can not build a tolerance of that level in such a short time. I'm curious that you say the stuff is 100% pure and you tested it yourself. Would you care to explain your method?

I've never seen a kit that can test purity. Unless you know chemistry which I certainly do not. I have a feeling the stuff was not as good as you thought. How was the consistancy throughtout the bag. As far as physical appearance? Its also very likely that your bag has cut in it. So you tested the good stuff not realizing it wasn't all the same.

Possible. I have had stuff where I thought the cut was the good stuff because of the look. But turned out the cloudy shards were the good ones. This was back when everyone went crazy with MSM around here.

And I am under the impression that it is extremely rare to ever see 100% pure meth on the street. Unles you know "the guy" it comes from.
Old 18-09-2012, 14:06
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

I too want to know how you tested your product, you may think its speed but the way I hear it , its junk
Old 18-09-2012, 14:37

Male from Czech Republic

Friend of mine is PhD student in chemistry faculty, we can go to the chem lab everytime we want. There is no security, he told me he could make meth there anytime without notice. But he is not much into it..
He tested it before my eyes and he said it is meth. I dont understand those procceses he made, but since he is Phd, i trust him. He also showed me molecular structure of my powder and strucute of typical meth powder on graph, it was same. Why would someones friend invite you to the school lab and then talk shit. Sorry for my english

Atlantic added 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Maybe rare in your country, I live in the czech republic. Meth everywhere, meth in everyone. CZ leads europe in meth labs

Last edited by Atlantic; 18-09-2012 at 14:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18-09-2012, 20:37

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 413, Level: 3 Points: 413, Level: 3 Points: 413, Level: 3
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

Im thinking he just tested it to see if its meth, I dont think he checked for the purity? Seriously Breaking Bad's meth wasn't even 100 percent lmao! just playing.
Old 18-09-2012, 21:15
Silver Member

beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantic View Post
Friend of mine is PhD student in chemistry faculty, we can go to the chem lab everytime we want. There is no security, he told me he could make meth there anytime without notice. But he is not much into it..
He tested it before my eyes and he said it is meth. I dont understand those procceses he made, but since he is Phd, i trust him. He also showed me molecular structure of my powder and strucute of typical meth powder on graph, it was same. Why would someones friend invite you to the school lab and then talk shit. Sorry for my english

Atlantic added 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Maybe rare in your country, I live in the czech republic. Meth everywhere, meth in everyone. CZ leads europe in meth labs
so he tested one batch it sounds like, then he said that was good product. but each of the other doses were not tested. and It also sounds like he tested it for the presence of meth. not a purity test.

its not likely that any meth is 100% pure.. and I have never heard of anyone becoming amune from real meth.. even after years of regular use
Old 19-09-2012, 04:21
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

I'm sorry, but I really doubt you have 100% pure meth whether you say you tested it yourself or not. I'm not calling you a liar, maybe you tested it wrong or whatever the case is, I don't buy it.

The reason I am saying this, is because even street grade meth, even on the LOWER end of purity will get nearly anyone high... Now lets say it's very high quality and 80% pure, that is sure to get just about anyone on the face of the earth high. Some people experience meth differently and sometimes get negative side effects, but either way, strong meth will give anyone effects whether they are desired effects or not...

Now, 100% meth will certainly give 99% people good euphoric and strongly noticeable effects. The other 1% might not get euphoria for some reason, but would most certainly notice something.

So, sorry for my doubts, but I feel that if it were 100% meth, made properly, you will feel something. Maybe what he made is pure, but maybe what he made isn't real meth.

Other than that, there are many reasons why people won't get high. They didn't do enough, or their brain chemistry might not simply allow for as good of a high as some people. Some routes of administration are far less effective for some people than others. Snorting for example, hardly gets me high at all, but smoking gets me right spun. You said you got high before from snorting, so I doubt this is the reason...

If I had to guess, I would just say that the meth is no good.

And I can guarantee you meth is less rare where I live (Canada), and certainly less rare in the United States then it would be in the Czech Republic.

Now again, I'm not calling you a liar, or am I calling your friend a liar... Perhaps your friend is making a mistake... Chemists, scientists, doctors, literary geniuses, psychologists, or anyone with a PhD is still human at the end of the day, and they can and will make mistakes.

There are many possibilities why you didn't get high, but from what I've gathered, I can almost say that it is for sure the quality of the meth. Perhaps it's clean and pure, but perhaps it was made incorrectly or something. Also, your friend really makes meth in his lab? Making 100% pure meth on the job is an extremely risky thing to do... If he got caught, I'm sure he'd be fucked... That leads me to wonder if he even made it in the first place...

I don't know, it's hard to say what really happened... If you really do have 100% meth, than it's absolutely amazing and astonishing you didn't feel anything, there must be something very unique about your brains chemistry that caused that. Like, a mediums sized line of 40% pure meth will get people high... Pure meth I'm sure would only require a tiny, tiny little bump to get you high...

It can't be pure....

at least, I really strongly and firmly believe that it isn't. I can't say for sure, but that's my opinion. Also, no apologies required for your English, it's very good.

Post Quality Evaluations:
heartfelt rant ,lol good reply

Last edited by CanadianBakin; 19-09-2012 at 04:33.
Old 19-09-2012, 08:53
Silver Member

Male from United States
allnighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

CB that was some serious rambling at the end there pretty much saying the same thing over and over. I loved it lol. I'm with you too. I'm sure the guy just checked for the presence of meth.

One thing though I think he said his friend could make it not that he does.
Old 19-09-2012, 09:25

Male from Czech Republic

Ok this has no point. Not gonna argue. Just because everyones want to...
Please, I am trying to find out what is going on and no this is absolutely meth bla bla

man, i said.. really tiny line like this _ or this __ got me high so much i didnt need to go for more.
Thats why i am saying that my only dose I prefer is half of regular dose.

Now, all doses were in one bag, not one stuff in different bags,ehm.

And then.. it stopped getting me high. Even if i tried 3, i felt nothing.

I remember same thing happend me almost 1 year ago with mephedrone. Fun from the begin, veeery chatty, euphoric, empatic, wanted to walk and meet up new people, etc etc ... but then it stopped, it has no effects on me, just felt weird, tired. All from one 1g bag.

Also I was using ecstasy for 2-3 months, started in April 2012. It was all fun, afterwards, I can barely feel anything after using ecstasy, even if I eat 2 or 3. I am feeling just a little bit dizzy, but very sober.
I tried 1 month break, it didnt help. I am using L-tryptophan and before I started L-tryptophan, I wasnt depressed at all. I have no depression, If my serotonin would be so low, I would feel like shit, right?

Atlantic added 9 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

And before someone is going to say my ecstasy wasnt ecstasy
I was taking it with my partner, all the time (3months) we had same pills. He can be high, I cant anymore

Last edited by Atlantic; 19-09-2012 at 09:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 19-09-2012, 15:10
Silver Member

sorry for sounding so harsh with you, it just dosent make any sense to any of us.. not something we have ever heard of.. using and getting the effects then using the same and not feeling any effects. with such little total amounts used.

there would be no posible way of knowing what is going on
Old 22-09-2012, 02:20
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Philippines
Angelwalker is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

My theory is that you aspirated it, you said you only breathe threw ur nose so youre naso pasages are obviously very clear if not to clear. Meaning your mucous membranes are dry so instead of absorption through your mucosa it went too your throat, but instead of swallowing it. Substance went down your trachea not your esphogus so that could explain why you did not feel much but slight confusion and chest pain?

Im prettty sure thats exactly what happened so its not even a matter of purity. You felt something but basically inhaling the crystalline form into bronchi in solid form may not have broken down enough to absobed into your aveoli to blood stream to brain

Absorption would have had to been vaporized ice (smoke) to feel desireable effects
Old 28-09-2012, 09:48

Male from Czech Republic

Problem solved.

it expired. It was just hidden somewhere in my room. For maybe just 5 - 6 days
My dealer told me for 2 days its ok, but then you need to put it in some dark cold place, or put it in black packaging and it has to be in the fridge
Old 28-09-2012, 10:06
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%

Drugs don't expire in 5-6 days. I highly doubt that even LSD, which has the reputation of being a very fragile chemical, would expire in 5-6 days of room temperature.

Although this is for amphetamine rather than methamphetamine, they're very similar chemicals, so let me tell you a real life example: a friend of mine had a gram or so amphetamine in an open bag, just sitting there on his shelf, with part of it spilled on the shelf out of the bag. It was like that for MONTHS, in room temperature and in touch with open air and light. Since my friend didn't want to touch the whole drug at all, I asked if I could take it, he said sure, go ahead.

I believe it had absorbed some moist from the air and thus had become basically one hard rock (speed in Finland is almost always in powder form), but after crushing it carefully enough, I was able to insufflate it. Now, while it's possible that it had lost some of its potency, the subjective effects were just what I would expect from a normal, average speed in Finland. I wasn't disappointed at all.
Old 28-09-2012, 11:28

22 y/o Male from United States
TakashiEsper is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

well, not trying to be rude here but you said it first yourself, "I am a newbie with meth. I had it like 6x. I always snorted only like half line, it was enough for me." so i doubt you would really know yet what good and bad meth is just yet. even though your friend may have tested it, he obviously did know tell you how potent it was. go back to the lab with him, and have him show you potency. you would be surprised at how much meth is actually meth. you could have probably done a home test and found out that it was meth as well, and saved yourself some time.

as for the not wanting to smoke it because you will become an addict.. you might as well smoke it dude. you think putting chemical crystals in your nose is any better then smoking them? i am just saying.

Old 28-09-2012, 22:52
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakashiEsper View Post
as for the not wanting to smoke it because you will become an addict.. you might as well smoke it dude. you think putting chemical crystals in your nose is any better then smoking them? i am just saying.
I would have to say I disagree with this statement. I would say putting chemicals in your nose is safer than smoking in terms of addiction potential. There are a fair bit of users who only snort and never smoked who can manage it, but lose control once they start smoking. It's almost two different drugs when it's snorted vs smoked. You can easily be a meth addict while snorting, obviously, but a lot of users addiction becomes much more serious when they start smoking. That's how it is for me anyway.

As far as health goes, yeah they are both close enough in terms of body damage... Most of the negative health effects come from poor nutrition and lack of sleep I find anyway...
Old 28-09-2012, 23:57
Silver Member

Quote:
Problem solved.

it expired. It was just hidden somewhere in my room. For maybe just 5 - 6 days
My dealer told me for 2 days its ok, but then you need to put it in some dark cold place, or put it in black packaging and it has to be in the fridge
dude problem solved is right, you got burned !!! fucken meth dosent expire, dealers will try to pull this one on newbies.. fuck that is the oldest burn in the book right under, " no one else complained "

you kids should stop and understand that the drug world is A harsh place to be in , especially when you are new to it
Old 29-09-2012, 13:44

Male from Czech Republic

show me an acrticle please
Old 29-09-2012, 13:49
Silver Member

Quote:
show me an acrticle please
I am not sure what you want us to show you..

what kind of article?
Old 29-09-2012, 17:41

Male from Czech Republic

sorry missed previous answers . forget bout the article

Atlantic added 8 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=165848

Last edited by Atlantic; 29-09-2012 at 17:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-09-2012, 14:42
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from United States
equitube is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Try varying your route of administration. If u dont' want to smoke, maybe eat some as well, plug if that's ur thing. IV, even though 'da pony' do, don't recommend it to newb'silver ies. many never look back from the silvr girl, although pony did 4 over 20 yrs

Post Quality Evaluations:
suggesting to shoot dope that may not even be dope is bad advice, no points taken

Share this on: