Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 18-09-2012, 03:22

Male from United States
Art Deshane is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Advanced Crack Smoking Techniques

I know there is already a thread on crack smoking method, but I UTFSE and did not find a thread like this.

I want to know peoples ADVANCED crack smoking techniques. Not just place it on there, melt it, and hit. I mean techniques that create plumes of smoke that give you unholy bellringers that last more than 2 minutes.

To start, I know of a guy with a "Double Barrel" technique. He takes 2 glass stems, loads them up with a nice size rock in each. Then he melts both down into the brillo. Next he places them both in his mouth and tilts his head to the side. Now when he lights them, he uses only 1 lighter.

See with his head sideways the lighter hits both stems at the same time.

Next he pulls ever so slowly, and stops. He takes the stems away and holds his breath shortly. He exhales through his nose.

At this point he hits again while tilting his head the other way, so the rock has melted evenly on both ends in each stem. At this point he pulls slowly and watches the brillo to get orange at the tip.

At this point he removes the flame so none gets wasted and just pulls straight smoke/vapor. If the flame is left on the stem, when your lungs get full the rock will still be burning.

Finally, when his lungs are full, he removes the stems from his mouth again and just holds his breath while pinching his nose. A good 15-20 seconds, When the smoke is released......

wow, just wow.

I have more techniques to post, but i will wait until I get some replies to this thread from other members.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good ideas!
Old 18-09-2012, 18:56

Female from Canada
ToddsBitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: Advanced Crack Smoking Techniques

SWIM uses a metal pot pipe and ash and would like to know the best technique for hits. Presently SWIM loads several small rocks, melting on an wee bit of an angle so doesn't melt straight down but all around the ash. SWIM then turns the pipe almost sideways and hits until ash is glowing, then removes flame. Usually ash is still glowing so puts the metal lid on the bowl so extinguish and not to lose any smoke. Holds breath as long as possible and exhales through the nose. Then flips ash and hits again. SWIM is pretty sucsessful with this technique (some ringers) but was wondering if anyone does it differently??
Old 18-09-2012, 23:40

Male from United States

Not familiar with "metal pot pipe" can you post a pic?

Also, some more tips as promised...

When using glass stem:

1. ALWAYS take a few breaths before taking a hit. You need oxygen in your lungs to be able to process the vapor once you inhale, otherwise even the biggest hit will be lame, with mediocre bellringer (if any).

2. Always spin the pipe/stem as you are hitting it. This allows the rock to melt evenly and smoothly along the whole brillo. This also gets a lot more vapor and a lot less stuck inside.

3. Take your hit with stem pointing upwards first, while spinning. Rock will run from heat, so it will melt down towards you. As you hit (while spinning), tilt pipe down wards to 90 degree angle. Like facing straight out from your mouth.
-Place lighter underneath the pipe to catch the melted rock that tried to run away. Move lighter back and forth, while still spinning, along bottom of stem where the brillo is.
-Then to finish, tilt downwards to catch remaining crack. Alternate between light on and off the brillo, and pull it away completely to finish the hit.

4. Use a ZIPPO brand lighter or a lighter that you can just flip orpe and hold. that way it will not burn the thumbs!!!

I have other hard hitting techniques I will post soon: I want more replies to my thread!

Good techniques and clearly written.
Old 19-09-2012, 20:20

Female from Canada

This is basically the same pipe as SWIM's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pipe.jpg (16.0 KB, 54 views)
Old 19-09-2012, 22:59

Male from United States

AH! I see. I thought that's what you meant but i wasn't sure. The term i'm used to is "weed". Sorry.

Anyway, yes I have the answer for you!

"Swim"s methods are fine, but incorporate another trick... Use actual marijuana instead of ash!

The way its done with stem/pipe:

Cut Choreboy/Brillo and burn copper off until black. Then cut into a 1 inch piece (not compacted).

Cut the 1 inch piece in half. Load the 1/2 inch brillo into pipe. Pack tight so it wont slide. Push it close to 1/4th way down the pipe.

Look through pipe to see if there is any light coming through. If so, pack tighter.

Next take your marijuana and cut/grind it up finely. Place it into pipe on top of the brillo, but don't pack it in. leave it fairly loose. Put enough to sit 1/2 inch on top of brillo.

next place your rock on top. Big size rock or small size rock is your choice/preference. There will be a lot of smoke produced by this method, so be cautious.

Now you should have what looks like this:

| |
|O| <--- O Big Rock or little rock
|=| <--- = marijuana/weed
|#| <--- # packed brillo

| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Now pre-melt the rock INTO the weed by holding the stem straight up and putting flame to it from the outside of the glass. Do not apply directly to rock or weed yet. This will make the grinded weed stick together and not fall out so easily!

Now prepare to take your hit by inhaling a few deep breaths.

Take your hit with stem pointing upwards first, while spinning. Put the lighter at the end of the stem and pull slowly so the is flame ON the rock/weed combo as you inhale.

As you hit (while spinning), slowly and carefully tilt pipe the down wards to 90 degree angle. (Straight away from you). This will be creating A LOT OF SMOKE VERY QUICKLY SO INHALE SLOWLY!

When the bud of weed has lit and is slightly glowing, place lighter underneath the actual brillo to catch the melted rock that tried to run away. Spin, but DO NOT POINT THE STEM DOWN TOWARDS THE FLOOR FOR THIS METHOD. It may/will fall out!

Take the flame away and keep pulling slowly. When lungs are full, be sure to place the stem on a plate/dish, or something similar so if any falls out it can be reused later.

Hold hit as long as possible, and exhale through the nose... WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!!!!

Now ToddsBitch, this would apply to you minus the choreboy/brillo. Take a bud of weed and place it in the pipe instead of ash. Pre-melt and proceed as you usually do.

If weed is not "swim"s thing, use a cigarette, cut approximately 1/2 inch off the top of it and put the tobacco onto pot pipe. it will be harsh but give you a definitively stronger bellringer than ashes.

Either of these methods, if done as a first hit, should give a unsightly amount of smoke as well as a massive bellringer than is unmatched.

Now if anyone reading this is new to smoking crack, weed , or the combo, DO NOT TRY ANYTHING I TYPE. Very dangerous: You will fall flat on your face and wake up in a undesirable state. Thats also why I skip a little on the preperation details because i intend this for seasoned vets.

Lets keep this going. Somebody give me your best shot! I have more!
Old 20-09-2012, 01:32

33 y/o Male from United States
GraciousMrMiner is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

With proper technique even small rocks can send one to space! But one can only get as much as there is leading one to hitting bigger. There seems to be two preferences, those that like the run in the pipe by keeping the pipe slighty pointed up and has flips to hit later and those that like to hit all at once by slightly pointing pipe down. So one may have 2-4 minor decent hits or one massive blast off the same amount. BIG difference in effect. This is all off hitting stem. Can crack be smoked out of meth style pipe?
Old 20-09-2012, 03:24

Female from Earth
Jebajaja is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

With the weed/pot pipe + ash itīs all about balance between temperature and inhaling.

No direct flame contact till the end.
Play with the flame and your lungs so the stuff doesn't burn but at the same time keep the temp high enough to prevent the stuff ending up in the pipe as residu.

It's a constant changing game between the smoker, the lighter, the pipe and the rocks.

Jebajaja added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebajaja View Post
With the weed/pot pipe + ash itīs all about balance between temperature and inhaling.

No direct flame contact till the end.(this is real hard so also possible is to touch it maybe for a millisecond orso at a time)
Play with the flame and your lungs so the stuff doesn't burn but at the same time keep the temp high enough to prevent the stuff ending up in the pipe as residu.

It's a constant changing game between the smoker, the lighter, the pipe and the rocks.
No direct flame contact till the end.(this is real hard so also possible is to touch it maybe for a millisecond orso at a time)

Last edited by Jebajaja; 20-09-2012 at 03:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-09-2012, 15:29

Female from Canada

GraciousMrMiner: Use tobacco instead of ash?? Really?? AFOAF has read damn near every post in this forum and hasn't come across this advice before. Why would this give any advantage? And ya, marijuana is way to strong these days for AFOAF to handle anymore. They used to be a daily toker back in the day but was just getting waayyy too loaded lol.
Old 20-09-2012, 19:39

33 y/o Male from United States
GraciousMrMiner is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

@Todds. AFOAF does not use or encourage tobacco in any case, except in cases of smoking PCP! AFOAF actually prefers "sacks" (parsley or mint leaves mixed w/PCP) As far as Crack, AFOAF has only enjoyed the effects of crack through a stem (glass pipe) and likes the taste of good crack fearing any other substance would deminish the characteristics of taste. AFAOF understands with other smoking utensils, requirment of ash, or other substances are necessary and incumbant on user to find there perfect solution.

100 crack smokers will have 99 ways of smoking and all claim theirs is the best!!! It goes beyond high for some and taste, smell, looks can all trigger psychological reactions to user. AFOAF believes even with the perfect advanced techniques as stated upon and supports, none will have affect if one has shitty crack. Back to basics!
Old 20-09-2012, 20:46

Female from Canada

Whoops!!! Should have been asking Art Deshane and NOT MrMiner about the advantage of using tobacco over ash. But MrMiner, AFOAF knows exactly what you mean....they love that sweetish taste!

AFOAF says they will give the tobacco a go and advise on the results next week.
Old 29-09-2012, 23:58

Female from Earth
Jebajaja is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

My turtle has been drinking a few cups of coffee with a dude who has been smoking freebase every day for the last 20 years.

Apparently the dude has spent most of these 20 years 'getting the best hit', trying everything and every method.
Conclusions were made:
- The bigger the rock the more you will burn instead of vapo.
Logically he crushes every thing to powder.
- Powder does not need flame contact, not even with the smallest flame you can possibly have on a lighter.
It takes a lot of practice but crushing to powder and then quickly pass the flame over the powder while sucking (no contact) does amazing things for my turtle. Turtle had to practice a lot (power burns easily) and still needs more practice but the method is very efficient (twice as efficient at least).

No need to throw in big rocks. Small amount of powder completely vaporised instead of half burned will taste different (difference between burn+vapo and vapo was very surprising for turtle), will be a lot harder to hold and will produce massive amounts of smoke.

Jebajaja added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Edit: Turtle learned that the dude used a pipe made out of tinfoil but that was just a personal preference. Pipe + ash/brillo is sufficient.

Last edited by Jebajaja; 29-09-2012 at 23:58. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-10-2012, 04:49
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
Dr. Amapola is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 127, Level: 1 Points: 127, Level: 1 Points: 127, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciousMrMiner View Post
Can crack be smoked out of meth style pipe?

The answer is YES. However, swiy will not experience the same "steaming" effect swiy gets when hitting the tube or pipe. SWIM has done it before with great effect; light bulb works good.

Safety First
Old 18-01-2013, 09:12
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 301, Level: 2 Points: 301, Level: 2 Points: 301, Level: 2
Activity: 41.8% Activity: 41.8% Activity: 41.8%

The Crackoon had a couple of favoured methods of using this substance that were quite effective if slightly questionable. His two favourite smoking implements were small glass steam roller pipes and miniature bongs of the type with the bowl on top and a tube to inhale through, either with or without water. He would load these with ten or so screens and thin layer of finely ground cannabis, place the desired amount of pulverized crack cocaine on top of this, heat gently without inhaling to melt it, (optionally) add another, even thinner layer of cannabis, and then fire up and inhale, this gave the best effects of both drugs with fewer negatives, generally made his supply last longer, seemed much more relaxed and sociable than sitting there with a stem, and made any comedown or temptation toward any serious sort of binging basically non existant. Alternately, he would take either of these implements (the bong obviously without water for this one), loaded again with ten or so screens (a large chunk of metal scouring pad would work as well), melt the desired amount of crack directly into the screen, hold the implement upside down with a very small flame an inch and a half or so beneath the bowl and inhale, this method was dangerously efficient after it had been mastered.

Nosferatus added 4 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

On the rare occasion that he used a stem, he would drop a large amout of pulverized crack down the stem through the mouthpiece side (so it ended up on the opposite side of the filter as the flame), hold the pipe with the filter facing straight down and apply heat to melt the product, then continue holding it straight down while heating and inhaling, he found that this allowed for way bigger hits, more efficient use, and the ability to take multiple hits off one load.

useful addition to the thread

Last edited by Nosferatus; 18-01-2013 at 09:12. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21-01-2013, 00:53

Male from United States

Thanks Nosferatus that sounds amazing! Also sounds like less burned thumbs that way because you dont have to worry about angling the lighter. Bravo sir.
Old 23-05-2013, 15:38

Gifeetman needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I no someone that split a bag an half put the crack on the brillo hit it bit dont smoke it all just enough to melt it and get the brillo hot then put the other half that u broke off put it in the bottom of it while the brillo is still hot... Then u put the flame to it again while spinning the pipe
Old 28-05-2013, 11:00
Titanium Member

Male from Burma
Aurum is on the way upAurum is on the way upAurum is on the way upAurum is on the way up
Points: 396, Level: 3 Points: 396, Level: 3 Points: 396, Level: 3
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Having been a "lurker" on these forums for a couple of years before finally joining up, and having been a member for a further couple of years now, it seems to me that periodically there is a brief increase in activity/interest in regards to smoking technique and/or pipe preference.

Typically triggered from/by new(ish) members, or from people who are just beginning to experiment with crack or have decided that they are going to in the near future, the posts all tend to revolve around the same few themes - technique and uncommon/special "tips and tricks" that will markedly increase the effects of each hit.

Although I fully understand the excitement felt at the start of experimenting with a new substance, along with the desire to make sure you're getting the most you can out of your usage, I'm always inclined to make clear what I consider to be an oft unrecognised/unthought of fact - not due to a desire to dampen anyones enthusiasm or down to an unwillingness to embrace change - but simply because I believe it to be the best response to the kind of queries that are raised by new members/new users.

So, now I've outlined my stance and made clear my motivations - thanks for baring with me, I'll get to the point I wish to make (hooray!). That point is this: Crack smoking technique has been refined over the years to its most effective format, it's already been done, there is nothing lacking in the universally accepted practices. What I mean is *there is no need to attempt to re-think this*, to quote a well known expression "if it ain't broke it doesn't need fixing".

Certainly there remain subtle variations from place to place and person to person, but what doesn't deviate is the standardised thinking behind the technique as a whole. Unarguably - a small pipe, in terms of volume and actual size (length/width etc), a metal screen - steel, copper, genuine pipe screens etc, keeping the hit in your lungs for an extended period before exhaling, applying heat from a lighter unless this is for some reason impossible (a lighter trumps any sort of match/taper or candle), doing the best *you* can in terms of the length you leave it between pipes. These are the tenants of effective crack smoking, tick all those boxes and you are *already* embracing the collective sum of years of experience and refinement, no fancy contraptions or special tricks required.

A daily user - a "crackhead" - doesn't use a 'ghetto' looking pipe through lack of choice or through a lack of understanding of the mechanisms involved in his getting high - the choice of pipe is due to it being the most effective of all and the fact that it encompasses all the well known requirements. If crack smoking required a complex and difficult set of prerequisites - employing the use of say - I don't know, a 35 year old Austrian made blue and green coffee cup and a further chemical refinement - then you can be certain that crackheads would have a regular source of exactly what they require and a full working knowledge of the necessary chemistry.

Everything I've written above could be condensed into a much shorter response which would read: Any serious smoker knows that "advanced techniques" are gimmicks for the youthful, inexperienced and/or the naive only. Solid technique, utilising the accumulated knowledge and covering the important factors, will always - always, beat any supposed "advanced" gimmick dreamed up by over-excited newbies....
Old 15-11-2013, 05:28

Gifeetman needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
AW: Advanced Crack Smoking Techniques

Art Deshane I feel that it would b better on the double barrel technique that instead of tilting your head to the side to hit it do it the normal way because I cannot see the flame hitting both of the.... because the flame is closer to the bottom one
Old 19-02-2014, 04:24

41 y/o Male from United States
MontyCristo should review received reputation comments.
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

If you're going to use the double barrel, make sure the pipes are tire gauge long and steel..not glass. Load both pipes from the back end and turn on your gas stove. Before you start, open the freezer door and the ice cubes exposed. Melt the rock in the shafts first (20 rock in each), then turn the stove on high, roast both those pipes straight in the gas fire and pull hard. When you're about to choke to death, stop inhaling. Turn around and quickly throw those pipes on ice. Exhale and find some where to sit quick!! Amtrack is fixing to roll straight the fu#* through your back yard.
Old 04-03-2014, 13:34

28 y/o Male from United States
Dennystoutzenberger is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I IV my crack but the only way you can break crack down is with VINEGAR much better rush than smoking it and less wast....

Share this on:

Tags
crack, crack cocaine, crack smoking, smoking crack