Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Kratom Mitragyna speciosa

Old 17-09-2012, 13:27
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41
Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7%
Malay kratom

Does anyone have information about Malay Kratom?
Please post information about Malay kratom here.

Can anyone add information about:
names / synonyms
active compounds
dose
duration

What makes Malay kratom different from other species?
Old 22-09-2012, 22:16
Silver Member

Male from United States
ThunderCloud is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Malay kratom

Malay is known as Malay, Green Malay and Malaysian Kratom. The effects are very stimulating. In comparison, Green Malaysian is the Maeng Da on the stimulative side of the spectrum (Maeng Da is much more sedative). Unlike other Green strains such as Green Riau, Green Malay is much "smoother" in terms of stimulation, compared to a cocaine/caffeinated effect, also known as being "cracked out".

Obviously, depending on biological chemistry, physical weight and historical use of mind altering substances, the average person can be very motivated and "on point" from 4g-7g, with 10g+ becoming quite "itchy". Heavy users who dose 2-3 times a day will want to use 10g for a starting amount. Duration will vary because of obvious reasons, but will typically be between 3hrs-6hrs with higher doses ranging upwards of 8hrs.

Green Malaysian is a wonderful "morning/day" strain affecting your physical endurance, physical/mental motivation, and increasing sociability. Some "thought jumping" may occur while talking with people (user will jump from thought to thought in conversation). I noticed this and feel it may be because of how stimulating the strain is and how fast your thoughts are moving as you try to grasp one or another while delivering them via speech.

Hope this helps!
Old 23-09-2012, 04:03
Silver Member

Male from United States
seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.seaturtle really knows their shit.
Points: 1,525, Level: 5 Points: 1,525, Level: 5 Points: 1,525, Level: 5
Activity: 13.4% Activity: 13.4% Activity: 13.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCloud View Post
Malay is known as Malay, Green Malay and Malaysian Kratom. The effects are very stimulating. In comparison, Green Malaysian is the Maeng Da on the stimulative side of the spectrum (Maeng Da is much more sedative). Unlike other Green strains such as Green Riau, Green Malay is much "smoother" in terms of stimulation, compared to a cocaine/caffeinated effect, also known as being "cracked out".

Obviously, depending on biological chemistry, physical weight and historical use of mind altering substances, the average person can be very motivated and "on point" from 4g-7g, with 10g+ becoming quite "itchy". Heavy users who dose 2-3 times a day will want to use 10g for a starting amount. Duration will vary because of obvious reasons, but will typically be between 3hrs-6hrs with higher doses ranging upwards of 8hrs.

Green Malaysian is a wonderful "morning/day" strain affecting your physical endurance, physical/mental motivation, and increasing sociability. Some "thought jumping" may occur while talking with people (user will jump from thought to thought in conversation). I noticed this and feel it may be because of how stimulating the strain is and how fast your thoughts are moving as you try to grasp one or another while delivering them via speech.

Hope this helps!
This concurs with my Green Malay experiences. I've taken it a few times, in the range of 5-10 grams. The stimulation and focusing ability is comparable to amphetamine, though there is way less body load. The taste is much stronger than other Kratom strains I've tried and is nearly unbearable, which is the main reason I never bought more. Still have half the bag from my experiments with it about a year ago. I also would rather use other uppers than Kratom for stimulation since I already take Kratom every evening, taking it in the day for stimulation regularly would increase tolerance I'm sure and the evening sedation effects would be less enjoyable.

It's fascinating that one type of Kratom can behave like morphine and another like amphetamine. We haven't even begun to understand the complexity of Kratom.
Old 04-10-2012, 22:27
Silver Member

Male from United States
Happy Camper is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Green Malay is another strain I like. It also is very well balance. Both analgesic (Bali-like) and uplifting at the same time. Fairly long acting too. my desription is similar to RVT, which to me is edgier, while the Green Malay is smoother.

Share this on:

Tags
kratom, malay kratom, mitragyna speciosa