Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 09:12
Silver Member

Male from United States
r0tanddecay is a decent psychonaut.
Experimenting with suboxone strips

Swim is the type of person that enjoys just about all drugs, but is not regularly using (besides scripts and a chronic daily dose of the chronic). At one point in his life, swim was pretty much doing whatever he could get his hands on that day so he does have somewhat of a psychological tolerance to just about all classes of drugs. Now, swim has been "clean" of any type of opiate going on about ten months now. His question is how much of a suboxone strip would be safe to eat while slowly redosing to achieve the real peak of his experience? He is aware that the strips contain naloxone, but thinks it would be a waste to spend the money on a strip to take all at once with no tolerance when he can get just as high from a smaller piece and not have to worry about the effectiveness of the naloxone. The last time swim used an opiate, he insufflated half of a 40 mg Opana ER, split into about 4 lines with about 10 - 15 mins in between each line. This was the most doped he has ever gotten and since his friend has access to suboxone all the sudden, he would like to get that feeling once more.

The picture attached shows a 4 mg strip, he is not sure yet on the mg content of the strips he will be receiving.
He would use the same method as shown and just place the piece of strip on his tongue until it dissolves.
Old 17-09-2012, 05:07

Male from United States
euphoria62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: Experimenting with suboxone strips

i would start of with .25mg to .5mg and wait at least an hour before redosing.Suboxone peak takes a while(1.5 to2.5 hours)
Old 20-09-2012, 09:16
Silver Member

Male from United States
r0tanddecay is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria62 View Post
i would start of with .25mg to .5mg and wait at least an hour before redosing.Suboxone peak takes a while(1.5 to2.5 hours)
Thanks for the help, much appreciated!
Old 27-09-2012, 22:01
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
gncssm77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

i think .5 mg is way low. At that dose you will just be pissed off. Start off at 2 mg at lowest. I always reccomend my friends when I give them some of mine to just take half nad there not big opiae users at all.
Old 27-09-2012, 22:31
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

21 y/o Male from United States
Nieder196 is an unknown quantity at this point

I started at taking just half and felt perfect. Suboxone is weird to me though. The first day I took half a strip and felt great. Then the next day i took a whole strip and didn't even feel as good as I did the day before when I took half... Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 28-09-2012, 02:48
Mercury Member

Male from United States
poop mayer needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

If you want to potentiate your high, don't put it under your tongue. What SWIM has done in the past, is to cut them up into REALLY small pieces, do a decent bit, blow it, press nostrils together to keep from dripping, but the strips are MUCH smalled than a regular pill when it comes to mass, so its nice to not get drip.

poop mayer added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nieder196 View Post
I started at taking just half and felt perfect. Suboxone is weird to me though. The first day I took half a strip and felt great. Then the next day i took a whole strip and didn't even feel as good as I did the day before when I took half... Has anyone else experienced this?
Sublingual tolerance to bupe increases dramatically, which is why it's a maintenance drug.
SL BA: 45%
Intranasal BA: 90%

Last edited by poop mayer; 28-09-2012 at 02:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-10-2012, 17:17

25 y/o Male from United States
Bradezilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Back when SWIM was very opiate naive, he would get trashed, sometimes puking, on about 1.5mgs. Try .75- 1mg

Share this on:

Tags
buprenorphine, naloxone, opana, suboxone, suboxone strips