Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > About Drugs-Forum.com > Announcements
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 10-09-2012, 01:05
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41
Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9%
Members promoted to Titanium (September 2012)

A new group of members has made it to Titanium membership.

Titanium is a member group that is higher than silver and lower than palladium. Titanium members have contributed to Drugs-Forum greatly and have received many positive ratings from other members. You can safely say that their opinion, advise and informative contributions are valued and respected dearly.

Titanium members have various expanded functions and rights. Titanium members can edit wiki articles freely. Titanium members can join forum crews. Titanium members will be able to use the chat room during chat meetings. I expect that titanium members will get some more functionality in time.

Titanium members have a high reputation, 60 posts or more, posts within the last 2 months, no infractions nor received significant negative ratings recently.

Their star is rising and the next level to reach is Palladium membership. To reach Palladium similar goals need to be reached. The main difference is the requirement to rate posts.

After review of the following accounts, I am happy congratulate these members with their deserved upgrade to Titanium membership:

Please congratulate these members with their accomplishment.

More promotions are expected in the near future... so get your account ready.

Last edited by Alfa; 22-09-2012 at 21:54.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:09
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%
Re: Members promoted to Titanium (September 2012)

Congratulations members

Great job, thank you for all the work and great advice you give.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:17
Banned

Female from Australia
Twizal probably knows what they are talking about.Twizal probably knows what they are talking about.Twizal probably knows what they are talking about.Twizal probably knows what they are talking about.

Yeehaa! Well done the lot of you and all individually well deserved! Thanks for all the help you've given,even when you didn't realize it. Lovely people the whole bunch of you.
Enjoy your well earned new status.XXX
Old 10-09-2012, 01:26
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14
Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3%

To all of you a cheers! and well deserved.

Let this be a moment of pride, for you and for the goals of Drugs - Forum we all want to achieve.

Congrats to all.

BBW.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:04
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 5,248, Level: 10 Points: 5,248, Level: 10 Points: 5,248, Level: 10
Activity: 15.6% Activity: 15.6% Activity: 15.6%

congrats to all, good job!
Old 10-09-2012, 02:36
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,289, Level: 20 Points: 19,289, Level: 20 Points: 19,289, Level: 20
Activity: 59.0% Activity: 59.0% Activity: 59.0%

Seems like a pretty grade A list of members. Can't say I agree with all of them, but it isn't my place to upgrade.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:20
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from United States
SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.
Points: 2,491, Level: 7 Points: 2,491, Level: 7 Points: 2,491, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wow! I don't know what to say.... I'm shocked. Congratulations to everyone on the list! This website is amazing and I'm just happy to be a part of it. I really do appreciate everybody here, thank you.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:17
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

I love this place.

Well, Alfa, if I can't get my name changed, then you did me one better and changed my member status. I like that more. I can live with a lame name.
People seem to know me and maybe even like me, and I like that.

Thank you all for this. I actually feel quite happy and honored. As little as this is in the grand scheme of things, it is significant to me. So I guess I better work towards another promotion here and at work. The work one means more donation money for you all, so you better be hoping I get that one so I can return the favor. :P
Old 10-09-2012, 09:12

Female from United Kingdom
missparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 15,418, Level: 18 Points: 15,418, Level: 18 Points: 15,418, Level: 18
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%

Well done everyone, I'm so pleased for you all. Each promotion so well earned and well deserved. Keep up the great work.

Sparkles.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:29
Titanium Member

Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.
Points: 1,985, Level: 6 Points: 1,985, Level: 6 Points: 1,985, Level: 6
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

congratultions to everyone.
I see some names on the list that I know and love, and other names I barely recognise...which just means I need to get on to some more subforums I guess! Because if the people I dont know, are as lovely as the ones I do, then I'm missing out.
Thankyou for all youve dont to earn this promotion, it's people like you that make this forum the haven it is.
All the best, Anna
Old 10-09-2012, 09:34
Banned

Female from Earth
Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.
Points: 1,859, Level: 6 Points: 1,859, Level: 6 Points: 1,859, Level: 6
Activity: 27.1% Activity: 27.1% Activity: 27.1%

Well done everyone .
Old 10-09-2012, 09:57
Gold Member

37 y/o Male from United Kingdom
corvardus must mainline Medlinecorvardus must mainline Medlinecorvardus must mainline Medlinecorvardus must mainline Medlinecorvardus must mainline Medlinecorvardus must mainline Medlinecorvardus must mainline Medlinecorvardus must mainline Medlinecorvardus must mainline Medlinecorvardus must mainline Medlinecorvardus must mainline Medline
Points: 2,551, Level: 7 Points: 2,551, Level: 7 Points: 2,551, Level: 7
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Congratulations to everyone that has been promoted. Well on the way to getting one of these ()!
Old 10-09-2012, 11:35
Reactive Member

Male from Earth
hookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,371, Level: 8 Points: 3,371, Level: 8 Points: 3,371, Level: 8
Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3%

I want one of those!!! ^ =D Grats everyone who made the cut! Maybe if I shake this stupid infraction off my account I can join you guys in the near future!
Old 10-09-2012, 11:54

missparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 15,418, Level: 18 Points: 15,418, Level: 18 Points: 15,418, Level: 18
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%

Whilst an infraction doesn't help when it comes to being promoted, it won't prevent you from moving further up the DF ladder if you rate and tag threads, rep posts (neg as well as positive) and write well thought out posts that include links to other threads/posts, where possible. I received an infraction a few months after becoming a member of DF and I was still promoted, so it can be done.

Sparkles.
Old 10-09-2012, 15:03
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,867, Level: 21 Points: 21,867, Level: 21 Points: 21,867, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Congrats to everyone promoted.
Old 10-09-2012, 17:23
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedonhelping View Post
I want one of those!!! ^ =D Grats everyone who made the cut! Maybe if I shake this stupid infraction off my account I can join you guys in the near future!
Ah hell, it'll go away next round for consideration. It is like quarterly review. You'll be golden for it. Everyone likes you and you are yet to make anything else happen.
Old 10-09-2012, 18:21
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Aminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way up
Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grats SR and everyone else

Nice to see your Tripping avatar icon moving up the ladder
Old 10-09-2012, 18:40
Reactive Member

Male from Earth
hookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,371, Level: 8 Points: 3,371, Level: 8 Points: 3,371, Level: 8
Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3%

Quote:
Everyone likes you and you are yet to make anything else happen.
The neighbor downstairs doesn't like me much, apparently my bass bothers him while he's trying to sleep at 1pm in the afternoon! My polite response to him was... "IF YA CAN'T TAKE BASS FIND YOURSELF A NEW PLACE!!!!"

Luckily this site isn't wired for sound, otherwise some of you might get sick of hearing me fiddle with synthesizers all day.. sometimes I even annoy myself! But in all seriousness, thanks SR, it feels good to be apart of this community and it feels good to trust a bit for a change.
Old 10-09-2012, 20:04
Palladium Member

40 y/o Female from England
source must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medline
Points: 5,099, Level: 10 Points: 5,099, Level: 10 Points: 5,099, Level: 10
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Well done to all those promoted =)

Old 11-09-2012, 03:59
Palladium Member

Male from United States
imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.
Points: 1,875, Level: 6 Points: 1,875, Level: 6 Points: 1,875, Level: 6
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Thank you guys. Very much appreciated. I enjoy being on this site and taking part in the lively debates/conversations that occur on here. This was a surprising and happy bit of news.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:15
Palladium Member

Female from Earth
Calliope must mainline MedlineCalliope must mainline MedlineCalliope must mainline MedlineCalliope must mainline MedlineCalliope must mainline MedlineCalliope must mainline MedlineCalliope must mainline MedlineCalliope must mainline MedlineCalliope must mainline MedlineCalliope must mainline MedlineCalliope must mainline Medline
Points: 3,897, Level: 9 Points: 3,897, Level: 9 Points: 3,897, Level: 9
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

Congratulations to everyone promoted!! And huge thanks to Alfa, all the mods and the many many fantastic members who make the forum possible and such a great place. I've been amazed by Drugs-Forum from my day 1 here, there is so much good will, and important work gets done all day long, a very impressive pool of knowledge and smarts put to such good use. Not to mention the many moments of hilarity and fun times. Y'all make me proud to be a part of such a vital community.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

50 y/o Male from Earth
Wanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,721, Level: 12 Points: 6,721, Level: 12 Points: 6,721, Level: 12
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%

Great list of members and a well deserved round of promotions.

Congratulations all around.

Be well...
Old 11-09-2012, 08:10
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Ah, a very fine list of intelligent individuals. Congratulations to all!

Yehhh 'ATTA GIRL MOST PINK n' FLUFFY ELEPHANT!, YOU'RE MY BOY TWIBZ!!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 04:38
Silver Member

Female from Earth
allthewaymay is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Congratulations all! Thanks for your help, advice and most of all, consistency
Old 14-09-2012, 03:46
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,579, Level: 12 Points: 7,579, Level: 12 Points: 7,579, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

congratulations on a job well done!!! keep up the good work

beentheredonethatagain added 446 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

al-k-mist, two thumbs up, green thumbs that is. you have a great deal of knowledge of cultivation and technics. I have to tell you that I thought I knew , just because I read a book , lol. I wasnt told there are more than one way to skin a cat, you indeed know more than one book's worth of information.. btdta

AltrdPercption , always a pleasure

Calliope , congrats always nice to chat with you and to read your posts

FluffyPink, you are a great addition to the meth forum

Grimace, you are the man

Holly, you have started some fine threads. Real Fine

little bare, miskatie, mr. crowley, smoket, spatialreason, catsdream (hugs)

and I have to get to know the rest of you guys, soon.. stay in tune..

al-k-mist , again I say cheers mate.

Last edited by beentheredonethatagain; 14-09-2012 at 03:46. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
titanium promotions