Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-09-2012, 23:36
PressXForSex PressXForSex is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 31-07-2012
20 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 67
PressXForSex should review received reputation comments.
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
I have ADD And want to get high off of Vyvanse

i have 30mg of vyvanse prescribed to me.. Lets go bac for a second lol... Before i got into drugs he used to get prescribed a bunch of things aderrall, vyvanse ritalin ect... i hate my add medication it gave me terrible anxeity on the pill.. Then i started getting into a little weed here and there but nothing much, then became a pot head.. Then seeing as how all of his friends were getting some pure molly he wanted to try too. first time he did not get an anxiety attack and loved it best thing ever! Then the next couple of times i would be thinking to myself and ask myself do i really like this feeling and i would kind of trip myself out and i would be having a fully blown anxiety attack while peaking (for you people that dont know its the worst makes you not want to be on the drug and question yourself why im even doing drugs so on).. i thought to myself this is what im feeling on aderall, vyvance i later on thought in deep its this anxiety on stimulants.. I only realized i had anxiety after mdma, soo after that im trying to work on my anxiety because im farely knew to it. Today i took a 30mg vyvanse for school to see if i could conquer that anxeity and was able to i had a blast! I herd Vyvanse doesnt give out any feeling of good or euphoria but i was feeling pretty nice im not sure if that makes sense had a descent buzz going and it still is..


Im 5'9 about 150 pounds i wanna know if it would be safe for me to take 2 30 mg of vyvanse? I do have amphetamine tolerance but only because ive been doing mdma here and there (every couple of weeks) a responce would be really appreciated
  #2  
Old 08-09-2012, 10:00
fizzle fizzle is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 02-07-2006
27 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 580
fizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way up
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: I have ADD And want to get high off of Vyvanse

While MDMA is arguably one of the best drugs known to man, it is unwise to use it so often. It sounds to me like it is also the cause of your anxiety so you either have to live with it every time you use MDMA or simply quit using it. I don't know if you are referring to pure MDMA or ecstasy tablets but it is very likely that it is cut with one or more anxiety producing drugs.

Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) is simply a long-acting variation of dextroamphetamine. When ingested orally, the lysine portion is cleaved off resulting in the release of dextroamphetamine over roughly 10-12 hours.

I cannot tell you whether it is safe for you personally, but based on my experience with it and the fact that it comes in doses as high as 70mg (last I checked), I can say that 60mg is a relatively safe dose in general. Be careful though. Tomorrow you may be using 60mg a day, next week you may need 90mg, and before you know it you are out of meds. Be smart and be safe.
  #3  
Old 08-09-2012, 16:48
PressXForSex PressXForSex is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 31-07-2012
20 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 67
PressXForSex should review received reputation comments.
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: I have ADD And want to get high off of Vyvanse

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle View Post
While MDMA is arguably one of the best drugs known to man, it is unwise to use it so often. It sounds to me like it is also the cause of your anxiety so you either have to live with it every time you use MDMA or simply quit using it. I don't know if you are referring to pure MDMA or ecstasy tablets but it is very likely that it is cut with one or more anxiety producing drugs.

Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) is simply a long-acting variation of dextroamphetamine. When ingested orally, the lysine portion is cleaved off resulting in the release of dextroamphetamine over roughly 10-12 hours.

I cannot tell you whether it is safe for you personally, but based on my experience with it and the fact that it comes in doses as high as 70mg (last I checked), I can say that 60mg is a relatively safe dose in general. Be careful though. Tomorrow you may be using 60mg a day, next week you may need 90mg, and before you know it you are out of meds. Be smart and be safe.

I am talking about very Pure MDMA and MDA Im taking a break till Christmas.. Its all because of a bad trip that happened to me on 2C-B... Because his regular provider for mdma was out of town and we got from one of our good friends UNCLE!!! I did 3 times the regular dose it was terrible but all things aside Im not one to be addicted to things either, i do things recreationally when im looking to get fucked up i may try this tomorrow or maybe try something along the lines as K/
  #4  
Old 28-09-2012, 00:36
Lazr Lazr is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 31-07-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 32
Lazr is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
Re: I have ADD And want to get high off of Vyvanse

If you have anxiety problems, stimulants are a bad idea. I was on various stimulants for years, all it did was amp my anxiety into overdrive, it made life hell. If you have chronic anxiety problems, or anxiety after stimulant use, then they probably just aren't for you, at least not for frequent use. I reccomend that you just leave those things alone, there are plenty of other great drugs that won't turn you into a dysfunctional nervous wreck.
  #5  
Old 04-10-2012, 01:47
Tyler331 Tyler331 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 18-07-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 19
Tyler331 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: I have ADD And want to get high off of Vyvanse

Quote:
Originally Posted by PressXForSex View Post
i have 30mg of vyvanse prescribed to me.. Lets go bac for a second lol... Before i got into drugs he used to get prescribed a bunch of things aderrall, vyvanse ritalin ect... i hate my add medication it gave me terrible anxeity on the pill.. Then i started getting into a little weed here and there but nothing much, then became a pot head.. Then seeing as how all of his friends were getting some pure molly he wanted to try too. first time he did not get an anxiety attack and loved it best thing ever! Then the next couple of times i would be thinking to myself and ask myself do i really like this feeling and i would kind of trip myself out and i would be having a fully blown anxiety attack while peaking (for you people that dont know its the worst makes you not want to be on the drug and question yourself why im even doing drugs so on).. i thought to myself this is what im feeling on aderall, vyvance i later on thought in deep its this anxiety on stimulants.. I only realized i had anxiety after mdma, soo after that im trying to work on my anxiety because im farely knew to it. Today i took a 30mg vyvanse for school to see if i could conquer that anxeity and was able to i had a blast! I herd Vyvanse doesnt give out any feeling of good or euphoria but i was feeling pretty nice im not sure if that makes sense had a descent buzz going and it still is..


Im 5'9 about 150 pounds i wanna know if it would be safe for me to take 2 30 mg of vyvanse? I do have amphetamine tolerance but only because ive been doing mdma here and there (every couple of weeks) a responce would be really appreciated
I believe you would be fine, i popped a 50mg vyvanse during school in class and let it disolve entirely(about 10 minutes) under my tounge and i was calm for the rest of the day

You're ohkay, i would honestly try it one day on a weekend to be safe!
  #6  
Old 05-10-2012, 05:32
ebolarama ebolarama is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 20-04-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 161
ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: I have ADD And want to get high off of Vyvanse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler331 View Post
I believe you would be fine, i popped a 50mg vyvanse during school in class and let it disolve entirely(about 10 minutes) under my tounge and i was calm for the rest of the day

You're ohkay, i would honestly try it one day on a weekend to be safe!
Just pointing out that there's no need to do this, vyvanse can only be taken orally and any effects felt were from what you swallowed.
  #7  
Old 22-10-2012, 18:27
KCR92 KCR92 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 14-06-2012
21 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 19
KCR92 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Re: I have ADD And want to get high off of Vyvanse

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle View Post
While MDMA is arguably one of the best drugs known to man, it is unwise to use it so often. It sounds to me like it is also the cause of your anxiety so you either have to live with it every time you use MDMA or simply quit using it. I don't know if you are referring to pure MDMA or ecstasy tablets but it is very likely that it is cut with one or more anxiety producing drugs.

Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) is simply a long-acting variation of dextroamphetamine. When ingested orally, the lysine portion is cleaved off resulting in the release of dextroamphetamine over roughly 10-12 hours.

I cannot tell you whether it is safe for you personally, but based on my experience with it and the fact that it comes in doses as high as 70mg (last I checked), I can say that 60mg is a relatively safe dose in general. Be careful though. Tomorrow you may be using 60mg a day, next week you may need 90mg, and before you know it you are out of meds. Be smart and be safe.
Agreed be smart and safe Once did this with Concerta since I started at the first smallest dose and took 3 a day blah blah then 10 days later was not cool.
Anyhow I've had Vyvanse before, and the key is you have to take 60mil when you have zero tolerance to it take it then stop for a week or two and it should work the same way. I know I took it for the first time once and felt awesome then did the next day and felt ok (compared to day b4) and that was it not really a high the 2nd day just little energy n bout it.
  #8  
Old 24-10-2012, 02:19
sampywamp sampywamp is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 13-10-2012
40 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 10
sampywamp is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: I have ADD And want to get high off of Vyvanse

For some odd reason, Adderall IR has decreased my anxiety. I am having to take less anxiety medication because of it. Anyone else found this to be true?
  #9  
Old 25-10-2012, 17:49
wk2k wk2k is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 23-10-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 3
wk2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: I have ADD And want to get high off of Vyvanse

Just this past Tuesday, I took 5 Vyvanse (30mg) 5 Adderall (30mg) and 5 Ritalin (5mg), and At first I was concentrating, and then the Ritalin ruined it, and after a couple hours, I just felt a full blown ephoria, and a rush almost comparable to cocaine. It was actually a great experience. The next day I took 5 Vyvanse (30mg) and 2 Adderall (30mg) and felt nothing. So, keep in mind tolerances with amphetamines are quick to come, so I would suggest taking your comprehended dose, unless you don't want it working at all. And be sure, to not take Ritalin on Adderall/Vyvanse.

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, vyvanse

Thread Tools


» New Threads
It's all so fucking hard
Last post by charliecat
42 Replies, 1,742 Views
Meth use lead to the loss of MDMA...
Last post by j8Jr
1 Replies, 34 Views
Think my boyfriend is using heroin...
Last post by missparkles
95 Replies, 4,263 Views
Is Dextromethorphan fun alone?
Last post by yourownsupply
16 Replies, 692 Views
Benzo belly?
Last post by Dawn Godess
1 Replies, 22 Views
Smoking cigarettes while on meth?
Last post by Frosty-Sunrise
28 Replies, 14,664 Views
First Low Dose 50 MG Naltrexone...
Last post by Egyaddict
2 Replies, 39 Views
My Story with Loperamide Addiction
Last post by Nefret
24 Replies, 22,405 Views
Discrepancy in ethylphenidate...
Last post by uncle_bud
2 Replies, 71 Views
You know you've been up too long...
Last post by Vlad1977
84 Replies, 9,120 Views
» New Wiki Articles

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:01.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved