Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 05-09-2012, 06:49
Silver Member

19 y/o Male from United States
highastinkerbell is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 193, Level: 2 Points: 193, Level: 2 Points: 193, Level: 2
Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7%
Trouble breathing after smoking meth

Tinkerbell recently started binging on meth, he had previously binged on dxm, and still do on MDMA and 2c-p. After the first couple of days smoking, his breathing became really shallow. He can still breathe fine its been going on for a few days, it's just when he takes a deep breathe it feels abit strained. Is this at all normal or is there something wrong with him?
Old 05-09-2012, 06:56
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2%
Re: Trouble breathing after smoking meth

Smoking meth can cause respiratory problems because of the chemicals you are inhaling, possibly. With all the substances you are binging on, you are putting a huge strain on all types organs and parts including the lungs. Some people do have breathing problems after smoking methamphetamine and some of those people have underlying problems such as asthma ect...

I would say to slow down or halt the binging on multiple substances and get a routine check up while letting your doctor know about your breathing. Make sure there is not a problem and remember, the body is not an immortal vessel you can put all kind of different things into without problems, sometimes big and sometimes small. Mixing substances such as MDMA and methamphetamine is terrible for the heart and other organs, please make sure you are okay before continuing the harsh partying.
Old 06-09-2012, 00:42
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: Trouble breathing after smoking meth

I had that happen to me one time after smoking for three days. I was a bit scared and the paranoia made it worse. You have to ride it out and hope it doesn't get too bad. Since injecting, I don't experience anymore breathing problems. I think it was also bad shit that I was smoking towards the end since the bowl was dark. That didn't help matters at all.

Share this on:

Tags
health complications, methamphetamine, smoking methamphetamine