Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 02:39

Male from USA - Oregon
grunthor is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Smoking apotex fentanyl non-gel patches? Best way to abuse?

So swim has procured a 100mcg an hour fentanyl patch. He tried cutting 1/15th of the patch off and letting it sit under his tongue for an hour and got zero effects from it. Any ideas? Swim looked up apotex fent patches and couldn't find much info. Also, is it possible to smoke these? it's a one-time thing so SWIM doesn't really care about inhaling a little bit of plastic fumes. Swim understands fent is very, VERY strong and he has to be careful. What is the most effective way of breaking the time release on these patches? Smoking possible?? Theres actually a guide on here on how to smoke the non-gel patches, but the guide didn't get many replies and nobody confirmed that it works, so any more info would be very very useful. thanks!
Old 06-09-2012, 08:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Smoking apotex fentanyl non-gel patches? Best way to abuse?

Depending on your tolerance, 1/15th of a patch might not be a large enough dose. Maybe up it to 1/8 (although without knowing your opiate tolerance it's impossible to really say), park it between gum and cheek (buccal absorption seems to work better than sublingual) and let it sit for a while, while trying not to salivate, because swallowing the saliva w/ fent will waste it, fent doesnt absorb through the gut that well. SwiYou will know whether it's working in 15-20 minutes, definitely sooner than an hour.

Don't smoke the non-gel patches, that's just gross and I doubt it would work that well. It's probably that swiYou didn't get past your tolerance, or something was off with your sublingual administration. Be really careful with upping your dose, though. Fent can easily become deadly; SWIM has had some close calls with a whole 100 mcg/hr patch before.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:13

Male from United States
rskinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

SwIm always sticks that sucker between swiys molars and chew on it just a little. Little nibbles to encourage more to come out lol. Letting the taste get super bitter then trying to keep all saliva in mouth for a time while keeping the drug side against gums in cheek. This is the best way. You can pull it out if it gets too strong, chew more agressivly if its not. However there are ways to smoke it without the plastic. You can stick it to foil perfectly with no bubbles like a car decal. Then freeze it then peel off the plastic. But it burns the stuff up quick and a lot is wasted. And if your tolerance isn't high you may get too much at once. If you have a lot of time on your hands, you can stick it in a bowl somewhere warm and dry but not so warm that it will evaporate liquid fast. Dump a whole bottle of saline nasal spray on it. Soak for about 72hrs. Pull out the plastic and suck off the juice. All the saline left in the bowl now contains most if not all of the fentanyl that was in the patch. A good thing to do with it is to put it back in the nasal spray bottle, and use it as such. Just a little squirt up the nose.take it easy till u know how strong it is.
Old 14-09-2012, 18:28

47 y/o Male from Canada
jchard678 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

yes, fentanyl patches are dangerous.. i personally iv'd a half of a 50mmg patch and it laid me out for 40 mins with the paramedics waking me up. i was refreshed and still very high when i came to, but since then, i have reduced my shots to a third of a 50mmg patch. so i would recommend a sixth of a 100mmg patch if u were to inject it.. cheers
Old 09-10-2012, 21:45

29 y/o Male from United States
swervediggz should review received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

its cuz they are apotex , with not much tolerance i put HALF of patch in mouth between gums & cheek (buccal method) for hours and felt NOTHING

any other brand i could put 1/8th and be HIGH HIGH

i then but the other half on skin and and whole extra apotex patch on skin and barley felt it ,, these are literally bunk and im shure there gonna be recalled soon
Old 10-10-2012, 17:00

Male from Earth
chubbers is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Im confused on this site. My friends friend has some 50 and 25 mg patches that last 72 hours, the knid w/o the gel. They have bn getn them for years now. They place in a cup of hot water to "open" all the little bubbles then sticks it in their mouth. Does this metod work?
Old 11-10-2012, 14:19

Female from United States
HumPH! is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

is it possible to inject the non gel patches?
Old 18-10-2012, 19:33

Male from Earth
chubbers is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

swim wud love to find a way to abuse the non-gel patches. the freeze on foil way DOES NOT work.

Share this on:

Tags
fentanyl, opiates, smoking