Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 02-09-2012, 03:48
Silver Member

39 y/o Female from Azerbaijan
Sade is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Flubromazepam - Any feedback?

I'm struggling to find any info on this. Does anyone have any experience?
Old 02-09-2012, 13:29
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,720, Level: 12 Points: 6,720, Level: 12 Points: 6,720, Level: 12
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Re: Flubromazepam - Any feedback?

The self proclaimed inventor does not even begin to attest for the compounds safety, bromo and flora substitutions send up the red flags of possible toxicity.

He also claims that only 10 people have tested the compound, I personally would avoid being number 11. Its not worth risking your health and well being to be a paying drug tester

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice, I tend to agree a Benzodiazepine substitution other than position R7 & R2 could do some damage.
great harm reduction protecting the community

Last edited by Basoodler; 02-09-2012 at 16:05. Reason: fixed a word
Old 02-09-2012, 17:09
Silver Member

39 y/o Female from Azerbaijan
Sade is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1

Thank you!!! Great to be able to come here and get solid advice. This is a great example of keeping the community safer. Thanks to the person who confirmed in rep. Great info!
Old 03-09-2012, 09:19

Male from United Kingdom
Rebe11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoodler View Post
The self proclaimed inventor does not even begin to attest for the compounds safety, bromo and flora substitutions send up the red flags of possible toxicity.
Fluoride isn’t exactly rare in benzodiazepine compounds. For example, Flunitrazepam, Cinolazepam and Halazepam all have at least one as part of their structure. Halazepam is less toxic than Chlordiazepoxide and Diazepam, the benzos it is most similar to, both of which don’t have a fluoride atom. Quazepam has four fluoride atoms.

To the bromide issue: Bretazenil, Bromazepam, Brotizolam and Phenazepam all contain bromide and are considered as “safe” for medical use.

Also, Benzos as a group has a very high teurapeutic index which itself is calming but as always with RCs “play and pray” pretty much sums up the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoodler View Post
He also claims that only 10 people have tested the compound, I personally would avoid being number 11. Its not worth risking your health and well being to be a paying drug tester
I think people turn to RC drugs for the main reason of trading the risk of incarceration for the risk of an unknown drug safety profile. Being the first to try something new can of course be very dangerous but also quite exciting, some people like that, others don't.
Old 03-09-2012, 14:18
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,720, Level: 12 Points: 6,720, Level: 12 Points: 6,720, Level: 12
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%

Lol "play and pray " is sort of counter intuitive when using it on a harm reduction site. Its also an exact quote from the guy who is selling this stuff, when asked about the safety profile on a sketch message board he was using to introduce it. While I know that a lot of people here are not opposed to this philosophy its not really telling the potential user anything other than

"Is it safe?"... " I don't know".

Its the kind of answer we here in America get every time we hear a political speech /

In this case we have alazopram and lorazopam that get handed out like candy on trick or treat. Alazopram is the one of the easiest prescribed medications to get legitimately or on the street . Judging by commonality I would say even people who are on parole are prescribed alazopram commonly. If you are a violent type you will probably get a stronger form such as klonipin. If you are not prescribed one of the following medications you can find them in a high percentage of medicine cabinets or from basically any dealer.

These drugs have a high therapeutic index, are generally safe and available. Why in gods name would anybody take a chance on a benzo that has been tested by 10 people?

Poke around this site and find me phenzepam trip report that didn't involve days of blackout. The main difference between this new drug and phenzepam is there was a history to look back on to base the general safety on. The half life is claimed to be the same between the two. Although in the case of this new drug that has been used by a handful of people we can't even assume the 36 hour half life claim is true. (Info about this drug found on sketchy legal high site)

Sorry but IMHO you would have to be really dumb to try this. Go get some xanax, at least with it you will sleep off the black outs, and know its generally safe.

The last thing I want to see is a bunch of people who are blacked out for days, this would increase the risk of incarceration more so than the chances of getting caught with some xanax in your pocket.

Last edited by Basoodler; 03-09-2012 at 14:40.
Old 03-09-2012, 15:42

Male from United Kingdom

The idea of having months or years’ worth of jail time in the bathroom somewhat counteracts the purpose of buying benzos in the first place.

I translated some information on a German forum; the half-life of 36 hours seems to be exaggerated, but even so is a long half-life necessarily that bad, a lot of other benzos have really long half-life without causing the extreme blackouts associated with phenzepam.

Also, people seem to think it’s more of a “chill-out” than a “black-out” benzo (I.E. more anxiolytic and muscle relaxing than hypnotic and amnesic)

But as you say, this is nothing for faint-hearted people.

Btw, we are not a happy about our politicians either

Thank you for adding helpful, scarce, translated information. Even if it is unproven right now
Old 07-09-2012, 03:12
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
somnitek is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebe11 View Post
Fluoride isn’t exactly rare in benzodiazepine compounds. For example, Flunitrazepam, Cinolazepam and Halazepam all have at least one as part of their structure. Halazepam is less toxic than Chlordiazepoxide and Diazepam, the benzos it is most similar to, both of which don’t have a fluoride atom. Quazepam has four fluoride atoms.

To the bromide issue: Bretazenil, Bromazepam, Brotizolam and Phenazepam all contain bromide and are considered as “safe” for medical use.

Also, Benzos as a group has a very high teurapeutic index which itself is calming but as always with RCs “play and pray” pretty much sums up the situation.

I think people turn to RC drugs for the main reason of trading the risk of incarceration for the risk of an unknown drug safety profile. Being the first to try something new can of course be very dangerous but also quite exciting, some people like that, others don't.
Maybe some people make a forgivable leap of logic here. Some may think, say, (Neuro)toxicity in Para-chloroamphetamine, possible toxicity in other halogenated amphetamines (personal bias note: 2-FMA felt frighteningly toxic, but I've not had the nerve to dare try an alternately sourced sample of any such compound since), maybe... Same application?

I mean... Just thinking like someone with gaps like in my own in the full spectrum of relevant knowledge.
Old 08-09-2012, 17:31

Male from United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnitek View Post
Maybe some people make a forgivable leap of logic here. Some may think, say, (Neuro)toxicity in Para-chloroamphetamine, possible toxicity in other halogenated amphetamines (personal bias note: 2-FMA felt frighteningly toxic, but I've not had the nerve to dare try an alternately sourced sample of any such compound since), maybe... Same application?

I mean... Just thinking like someone with gaps like in my own in the full spectrum of relevant knowledge.
Halogens seem to frighten a lot of people, fluorine and chlorine gas are very dangerous however sodium chloride is normal table salt and most sane people use toothpaste containing fluoride.

To me toxicity should be assessed on an a individual basis, as you can see in my previous posts my educated guess is low toxicity, but there is no available data so that is all one can do at the moment.

Many of the para substituted amphetamines seem to be neurotoxic, not only the halogenated once but also others (e.g. para-Methoxyamphetamine (aka Dr. Death) and para-Methoxymethylamphetamine).

4-FMA fucked me up for quite some days, I don’t know if it’s due to neurotoxicity or the usual bad days after stimulants combined with an extreme sleep deprivation.
Old 19-12-2012, 20:58
Titanium Member

Male from Sweden
bob_arctor is on the way upbob_arctor is on the way upbob_arctor is on the way upbob_arctor is on the way up
Points: 534, Level: 3 Points: 534, Level: 3 Points: 534, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

My friend reported experiences of this chemical; at dosage of ~6 mg it had a rather long come-up of 1,5 hours, followed by a soft, warm and enveloping anxiolytic "mindset", pretty consistent for 6-7 hours. Did not get feelings reminiscent of phenazepam. Ie. no red flags in the "do stupid things and then black out, even if only taking low doses initially"-department. It feels more comforting, but stones you enough to make it hard to work at any sort of more intellectual task on. After effects felt for additional 5-6 hours, mild, but could imagine it to be stronger and be present for longer if dosage is increased.

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
interesting experience report, thanks

Last edited by bob_arctor; 06-01-2013 at 16:07.
Old 12-01-2013, 18:21
Silver Member

Male from Earth
dozzy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1

Had flubromazepam several times over the holydays.IMO it is very smooth and chilling(slightly euphoric some
friends say) benzo and has little to do with the german /france bromazepam("Lexotanil")(which anyway is a nice benzo).Come-up is 1,5-2,5 hours.
8-10mg is my sweet spot(male/80kg/only occasional user).
You can get a FEW brew,it adds up.
Besides the long come up I rate this way over Etis.
Old 05-11-2013, 22:30

Male from Canada
kborodinski should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

what is the difference without the strength having anything to do with it, Diazepam is the benzo to compare all the new rc benzo's such as flubromazolam,pyrazolam,flubromazepam and iclazepam not sure of the name but the metabolite is lorazepam. Which one is the strongest and closely relates to in effects to diazepam? Please sincere reply's only!!!
Old 26-11-2013, 23:29
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Szandbwoy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Been looking forward to trying out flubromazepam since it became available, I'm quite excited by the way the benzo scene is expanding. Who knows what other delights the future may bring? It's my monthly payday this weekend, and I'll certainly be trying out flubromazepam, as well as stocking up on diclazepam and etizolam. I like to have a selection, so I can treat myself to whatever I fancy. Roll on the weekend!
Old 11-12-2013, 06:01

26 y/o Male from Norway
monoamine is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kborodinski View Post
what is the difference without the strength having anything to do with it, Diazepam is the benzo to compare all the new rc benzo's such as flubromazolam,pyrazolam,flubromazepam and iclazepam not sure of the name but the metabolite is lorazepam. Which one is the strongest and closely relates to in effects to diazepam? Please sincere reply's only!!!
Flubromazepam is the closest one yet.

monoamine added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoamine View Post
Flubromazepam is the closest one yet.
from experience of my own with all the rc benzo, i dont really rank etizolam as a benzo, notpyrazolam either i would more rank it as a non-benzodiazepine like Imovane? with higher biding to just the hypnotic and sleeping receptors, as with Marijuhana CB1 and CB 2 indica /sativa.

monoamine added 17 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

and it was a foggy period with 250 etizolam and i migt remember it was not a good benzo at all, but it completely removed anxiety.. i just come to think of it, but a "boring" benzo for recreational use, bot for sleep anxiety well another thing.. i dont know how addictive it is compared to benzo

Last edited by monoamine; 11-12-2013 at 06:01. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-12-2013, 21:59
Silver Member

24 y/o Female from United Kingdom
AquaDementia is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Me and a friend tried this after being sent it in error by an RC company. We both found that one pill (4mg) did absolutely nothing. Two pills did nothing for myself. At two pills, my friend was experiencing typical benzo symptoms - reduction in anxiety, sleepiness, a general wobbliness. I got nothing from two pills though. We each took another... and suddenly were asleep. We both slept +12 hours, woke up for a few hours, and slept another +12 hours. Even after the next period of awakeness, we were both 'floopy', sleepy with a general hangover.

Really very impressive, in some respects. I have certainly chosen to keep a few around in case I ever find myself needing to sleep through a few days. But I wouldn't take it 'recreationally', per se, in terms of dose, I haven't found anything since GHB that is quite so... 'nothing, nothing... gone.'
Old 15-12-2013, 21:59
Silver Member

24 y/o Female from United Kingdom
AquaDementia is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Me and a friend tried this after being sent it in error by an RC company. We both found that one pill (4mg) did absolutely nothing. Two pills did nothing for myself. At two pills, my friend was experiencing typical benzo symptoms - reduction in anxiety, sleepiness, a general wobbliness. I got nothing from two pills though. We each took another... and suddenly were asleep. We both slept +12 hours, woke up for a few hours, and slept another +12 hours. Even after the next period of awakeness, we were both 'floopy', sleepy with a general hangover.

Really very impressive, in some respects. I have certainly chosen to keep a few around in case I ever find myself needing to sleep through a few days. But I wouldn't take it 'recreationally', per se, in terms of dose, I haven't found anything since GHB that is quite so... 'nothing, nothing... gone.'
Old 16-12-2013, 20:19

26 y/o Male from Norway
monoamine is an unknown quantity at this point

wiki info: Bioavailability: ?
Half-life : 106 hours

"Flubromazepam is an invented name for a benzodiazepine derivative which was first made in 1962,[1] but was never marketed and did not receive any further attention or study until it started to be sold as a designer drug in late 2012.[2] It presumably has sedative and anxiolytic effects comparable to those of other benzodiazepine derivatives. A closely related compound 7-fluoro-5-(2-bromophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one also appears to have been sold under the same name."

no muscle relaxant? no skeletal relaxant? "Lorazepam has all six intrinsic benzodiazepine effects: anxiolysis, anterograde amnesia, sedation/hypnosis, anticonvulsion, antiemesis and muscle relaxation." no sedation antiemesis *munchies* when smoking, or does anybody dont nknow, will buy soeme and test them, but can anyone agree with me that this could have mucle and skeletal ant antisemetic effect and sedative and hypnotic for that matter effect too? since there is so or non info on it.

mono

monoamine added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

106 half-life? come on? its kinda munch...

monoamine added 7 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

its sort of like indica/sativa cb1 and cb2 receptor

the same with benzo like imovane works on most hypnotic and sedation and xanax mostly on panic anxiety and diazepam and loraz being an all-rounder

and thif Flubromazepine has only the sedative effects like etizolame times 10? cus etizolam cant be compared to benzo... not at all in my case, nor pyrazolam either, but etizolam removes anxiety completely that it shall ahve but i dont like the "benzo"

Last edited by monoamine; 16-12-2013 at 20:19. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
benzo, benzodiazepine, benzodiazepine rc, diazepam, etizolam, flubromazepam, lorazepam, pyrazolam, research chemicals, sedative research chemicals, thienodiazepine

» New Threads
Drug test expiry matabolites
Last post by williejo
1 Replies, 153 Views
Need help I have to see my P/O...
Last post by williejo
4 Replies, 437 Views
First trip, ±300ug: Extreme...
Last post by califiir
3 Replies, 415 Views
Wife in denial
Last post by Friendino