Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-08-2012, 23:45
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from Australia
AuroraDomminik should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Meth Bong Purpose & Correct Use!?

Meth Bong Purpose,

Ok so I have done a little research and been interested in trying out a meth bong.*

I'm quite certain I understand how to construct one and how it works.

It's pretty much just like a normal bong except instead of having a cone piece attached to the end of the stem (tube coming out of the chamber) you attach a normal glass pipe.

I would make mine like a normal bong except have the stem entering high up the side of the bong on the outside and dropping to the bottom on the inside.*

And then on the outside where stem enters bong add an adaptor tube to the end of stem and end of pipe, that would connect pipe to stem.*

I have two questions?

The adopter pipe. Where I come from when your cooking up in a pipe you don't just apply heat and breath in, you also have to roll and cook the meth so basically you need to be able to at least slightly roll the pipe left and right. Does this mean the adaptor hose from the end of the pipe to beginning of stem needs be soft, flexible and long enough to allow movement of the pipe without breaking the connection? The meth bongs I have seen Don't seem to allow freedom to roll the pipe doesn't that just burn your meth?

What is the purpose of a meth bong?*

This is a little tricky to explain so bare with me.

Originally I thought the purpose or at least the reason I wanted to use one was because sometimes you wanna pack a really big toke and you can't just cook it all in one hit and take the entire hit in one inhale, you*have to pause to finish it off once, twice or even three times.

I thought if you used a meth bong you could pack and cook up a big toke and store the smoke in the chamber without taking in any smoke by not taking your finger off the shoty hole. Then once all the toke is cooked release the shoty and have a massive big inhale of your whole toke and all the smoke in one hit.

Did that make sense?

But after my latest meth bong research someone said something about having to hit it fast so that your smoke doesn't dissipate onto the sides of the bong chamber (kinda like resin in the pipe) before you have the chance to hit it?

Would the meth smoke patiently wait and store in the bong chamber whilst your cooking the toke off or does it disappear and needs to be hit immediately?*

I guess if this was the purpose of a meth bong you wouldn't need water?

So what's the real reason for a meth bong? Is it just a new and fun way to smoke and the same as a pipe or is there some advantage to using one like what I want to do?

And could it be used for the purpose I intend to use it for (smashing a massive toke in one hit)?

Also how do you smoke It correctly? What kind of water (ice / warm / normal)?*
What does filtering meth smoke through water do?

Thanks so much guys I can't wait to try it
Old 01-09-2012, 13:28
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
Re: Meth Bong Purpose & Correct Use!?

I think the purpose of a bong in general, like for marijuana, is to water filter the smoke, and cool the smoke down a bit allowing for bigger hits. Also, bongs have a large chamber designed so that you can build up a big hit, and let it cool in the chamber a bit before inhaling...

When it comes to meth, the vapour needs no cooling because the smoke isn't harsh... So in my personal opinion meth bongs are kind of pointless. They can allow for some big hits, but in the end, I think a regular pipe is way more efficient, and saves your meth a lot better.

I've done it a few times, but I think a bong just isn't really practical for meth.
Old 01-09-2012, 14:14
Gold Member

24 y/o Male from Northern Ireland
davestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medline
Points: 3,538, Level: 8 Points: 3,538, Level: 8 Points: 3,538, Level: 8
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Meth is water soluble, so you don't want any water in the chamber else it'll just dissolve in the water, and you'll waste the hit.
Old 01-09-2012, 14:51
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
cmg_ is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by davestate View Post
Meth is water soluble, so you don't want any water in the chamber else it'll just dissolve in the water, and you'll waste the hit.
Meth in solid form is soluble in water. The meth vapor however is not. Right? It can't be to some extent since people actually use meth bongs with water to "filter" it. Need someone with more knowledge on this.
Old 01-09-2012, 15:13
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
profesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way up

I would think a bong would be less useful for meth and more useful for just about any of the smokeable research chemicals.
I suppose if you're going to smoke bad, adulterated meth, it might not be such a bad idea.
Old 01-09-2012, 21:39

34 y/o Male from United States
erikezra is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

No you dont have to turn the pipe in a bong you can keep it still and just light up and enjoy, whatever it does to the meth its still a pleasant high.
Old 02-09-2012, 00:09
Banned

Male from Canada
WarmCoCo needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

yes. meth bong is not a water bong. its a dry bong. meth bong was invented to take a bigger hit of meth by using the chamber. you do not want any water or liquid whatsoever in the chamber vase
Old 02-09-2012, 01:25
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
trau-ma_jung-kE is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1

I made a meth "water bong" today using nothing more than a 20 oz. Gatorade bottle, an ink pen, and some tape.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0038.jpg (24.0 KB, 72 views)
Old 07-09-2012, 06:57
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
somnitek is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraDomminik View Post
Meth Bong Purpose,

Ok so I have done a little research and been interested in trying out a meth bong.*

I'm quite certain I understand how to construct one and how it works.

It's pretty much just like a normal bong except instead of having a cone piece attached to the end of the stem (tube coming out of the chamber) you attach a normal glass pipe.

I would make mine like a normal bong except have the stem entering high up the side of the bong on the outside and dropping to the bottom on the inside.*

And then on the outside where stem enters bong add an adaptor tube to the end of stem and end of pipe, that would connect pipe to stem.*

I have two questions?

The adopter pipe. Where I come from when your cooking up in a pipe you don't just apply heat and breath in, you also have to roll and cook the meth so basically you need to be able to at least slightly roll the pipe left and right. Does this mean the adaptor hose from the end of the pipe to beginning of stem needs be soft, flexible and long enough to allow movement of the pipe without breaking the connection? The meth bongs I have seen Don't seem to allow freedom to roll the pipe doesn't that just burn your meth?

What is the purpose of a meth bong?*

This is a little tricky to explain so bare with me.

Originally I thought the purpose or at least the reason I wanted to use one was because sometimes you wanna pack a really big toke and you can't just cook it all in one hit and take the entire hit in one inhale, you*have to pause to finish it off once, twice or even three times.

I thought if you used a meth bong you could pack and cook up a big toke and store the smoke in the chamber without taking in any smoke by not taking your finger off the shoty hole. Then once all the toke is cooked release the shoty and have a massive big inhale of your whole toke and all the smoke in one hit.

Did that make sense?

But after my latest meth bong research someone said something about having to hit it fast so that your smoke doesn't dissipate onto the sides of the bong chamber (kinda like resin in the pipe) before you have the chance to hit it?

Would the meth smoke patiently wait and store in the bong chamber whilst your cooking the toke off or does it disappear and needs to be hit immediately?*

I guess if this was the purpose of a meth bong you wouldn't need water?

So what's the real reason for a meth bong? Is it just a new and fun way to smoke and the same as a pipe or is there some advantage to using one like what I want to do?

And could it be used for the purpose I intend to use it for (smashing a massive toke in one hit)?

Also how do you smoke It correctly? What kind of water (ice / warm / normal)?*
What does filtering meth smoke through water do?

Thanks so much guys I can't wait to try it
Can I assume correctly he means a "quag"?

A test tube, rubber stopper, etc. sounds good.

Consider in any case: Yes, meth is hydrophilic, but the very smallest amount of water in the chamber can be used. Water acts as a solvent, meth the water soluble compound to be dissolved into the water. That said, if you wanted the water to retain MORE meth, you want to have it well heated. Less? Get that water COLD!

If you ever have to share with people who blue flame your pipe (ugh, if you don't kick em the fuck out) or some iron lung motherfucker likes to pull a Houdini with what's loaded, bust out your meth... Uh, "apparatus" and get that water hot in a Pyrex vessel. You'll get BS for hits, I suspect. The water should be saturated from the vapor, and you could, hypothetically, boil the water off to recover something to smoke OR, you'd think that water would make for a fine issue.... Or two? Maybe three? Depends.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:24
Silver Member

Male from United States
RubberzInc is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

small bong. attach to mouthpiece of bong a cap style adapter with a 6" flexible hose extending off the top of bong. hit bong thru the flexible hose. now you can "roll" the bong itself and still hit it without having to "roll" your head too. its all in the wrist! after about a week of heavy use, pour bong water onto glass pyrex pie plate and stick in oven overnight. scrape pie plate in the morning with razor blade and collect crystalline formations. put in pipe and HOLY SHIT!!! for real, best hit ever...but it doesnt last that long and it fucks up your pipe
Old 11-01-2014, 03:02

47 y/o Male from United States
little8632j is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

allow me to throw a few bones in on the topic.

to answer your questions in order:
1.)Construction - apparently the smaller the vessel the better - i can attest to this. where i used to use plastic water bottles - and they worked fine, i am a glass enthusiast so switched exclusively to glass and i steal any small glass bottles that i find in the kitchen - best are small hot sauce bottles like Cholula. I then drill a hole about midway up and sometimes another smaller hole for a shothole but not neccessary.
2.)the main difference between a meth and weed bong is the bowl. because you DO have to still roll the melted meth, the bowl has to extend away from the main body and then angle down - the more extreme the angle the more roll u get. so basically after you heat up the bottom of the bowl and get the shit melted, your going to start swinging the whole bong left and right over the flame. i fashion the angled bowl one of 2 ways. i either get a meth pipe and heat the tube with map gas and bend it past 90 degrees. or before i learned how to do that id just use a rubber grip from an inkpen to attach a whole pipe to the tube coming out of the bong (which needs to have a 90+ degree turn).
3.)you dont have to use much water at all - just enough to cover the end of your tube which should be all the way to the bottom. i have maybe 5/8" of water in my bong that is 1 3/8 diameter.
4.)Purpose - ill tell u what - it is fun but the hits are HUGE and they are tastier. i rarely use a regular pipe.
5.)I dont think any gets lost in the water. i have tried over and over to reclaim from the water and usually whatever i scrape from the evaporated water tastes like total shit. I wonder if its the cut that the water holds? I mean f-ing nasty tasting. and i dont think i get high from it either. its too bad too bc the water leaves a shitload of white residue that scrapes off. but its shit.
sorry that what i am writing contradicts the previous post but i WISH the residue was good.
Old 11-01-2014, 03:28
Silver Member

18 y/o Male from United States
DoubleBassTweak is learning how to become a psychonaut.

I'm interested in the meth bong posted above that's using gatorade as a filter rather than water. I know it obviously works, but does anyone have any experience doing that to where they can describe how it affects the hit? It seems to me that in theory it would taste amazing. Can anyone attest to that?
Old 11-01-2014, 05:02
jessa jessa is nu online
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from Australia
jessa is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1
Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8%

For all the effort involved as well as making sure you know what your doing so you don't waste gear I don't think its worth it. Yeah you may get a slightly better hit but nothing amazing.
I cant even remember how it works exactly I was offered one by friend who loves his I just followed his instructions which was difficult enough! There seemed to be a lot going on!
Old 11-01-2014, 12:31

30 y/o Male from United States
TiO-Tommy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Here is my ghetto inspired apparatus.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0170.jpg (73.1 KB, 41 views)
Old 11-01-2014, 22:29

Male from Canada
H2ON1 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I used to think that the methamphetamine hcl was gonna be waisted also in the water but after talking to some cooks they said that while the methamphetamine hcl is in fact water soluable the methamphetamine vapour is not. It is in fact how exactly the weed bong works in fact you get about 15% of the total thc content when hitting joint/pipe and when you hit a bong it's around now 76% of the thc content.

Now I don't know what percentages it would be for meth but I believe it would be the same type of effect. I'm not sure 100 percent correct me if I'm wrong,also was told by the cooks the smaller the bong the better. What do ya think in your personal opinion one of these cooks says you can drink the Blong water after??

Kinda gross if you ask me like I hit bong for oil and weed and I know for one thing I don't drink that water cuz it's fuckin nasty as hell in the first place like I dunno if I would wanna drink the water from...... Meth would you?
Old 31-01-2014, 03:16
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BumpBump is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2

The water in a meth pipe just has vapour going through it and not combusted smoke like a weed bong...
Old 31-01-2014, 13:17
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Cid Lysergic is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 228, Level: 2 Points: 228, Level: 2 Points: 228, Level: 2
Activity: 21.6% Activity: 21.6% Activity: 21.6%

This thread is from 2012. If you look below, there are 2 threads lister under the similar threads heading which are both from 2013 & have 44 & 71 replies, respectively. Maybe give those a read through if you haven't already.

On another note, I don't quite understand the concept of how it doesn't get absorbed in the water on the way through. When you smoke weed, even though smoke is not lost, something is in order to change the colour of the water to brown. Meth being more soluble (in water), I would imagine more would get absorbed by the H2O. I however have never tried one, & would be hesitant too. It seems like that much of a hit is for those with a tolerance, which I do not have.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:40
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
Vais120 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1

They are handy to have if, like me, you are prone to burning your gear. I don't mean it makes i it any easier to smoke, it just helps with the taste once it's already torched , and , ya know... Shame. "Dude come on! You ticking torched it again." "Pfft, whatever, it's a fucking bong. "
Old 01-02-2014, 07:03
Jedi Pipe Tricks

ClassySouthernSmoka needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trau-ma_jung-kE View Post
I made a meth "water bong" today using nothing more than a 20 oz. Gatorade bottle, an ink pen, and some tape.
OH SNAPP, this is my account from over a year ago. I couldn't remember it clean or tweaked as fuck last night when I was taking apart my computer and phone while talking to some fine female from work for about 8 hours on my first homemade pookie since they seem kinda scarce around here now (light bulb, water bottle cap, "stem" from a disassembled ink pen, and some duct tape).

Anywayz tho', CLASSY gon' tell ya how & why the G's hit that ice bong in simplest terms...

Heat management is almost a damn breeze because the water (+ some ice cubes if you're feelin' frisky, baybeh) seems to cool the smoke, for the most part. Don't torch your pipe to the point that it shatters or becomes permanently scorched, so for the first few times I'd recommend you take the hot seat & have your best of friends light and spin your pipe as you inhale and blow a weather cloud so big that the roads become iced over and people start runnin' down the road butt nekkid because the apocalypse just came.

As you may be able to imagine, and have possibly seen a video of yours truly smoking a homemade bong on YouTube (ahem...), you can inhale more smoke, deeper, with much less pain, discomfort, and shortness of breath, due to the water kinda "thins" the smoke until you blow it out and say to yourself, "Jesus MOTHER-FUCKING Christ" every time, when done right.

Only the pro's and veteran's almost always do hot rails and smoke from ice rigs, because it can get pricier that way (a good "rail" is about $20 x1 hot rail, same for a bowl of ice for that bong--it lasts shorter bc you smoke more with each hit and it sneaks up on ya later on).

If I was gonna go out with a bang and scream fuck 'em all (Eminem-style), I'd do a fuckin hot rail from the flame of the devil himself to where it almost melts that tube or even does melt it a little on the "receiving" end, then hold that shit deep down in my lungs while I took a fat bong rip that would make Cheech Marin jealous, all while having someone I love very much who doesn't want me to fukk with ice, shoot up the biggest vein in my body. (I've never, ever, ever bumped AKA shot it, and I never will).
Old 01-02-2014, 09:37

21 y/o Male from Earth
meatwad420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

How about saturating a solution with salt then chilling it below freezing point. Theoretically the water wouldn't be able to dissolve anything else? Maybe something with a higher solubility than salt would work better.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:57
Jedi Pipe Tricks

ClassySouthernSmoka needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Salt is acidic. I don't know that you'd want to add any more acidic properties to meth. Besides, melting the "frozen salt" (quotes there bc table salt doesn't freeze, ie- that's why we put it on frozen sidewalks) would likely cause it to be even more acidic due to the CO2 emitted during the heating process, to melt it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Chemistry wasn't my best subject.

Share this on:

Tags
meth, meth amphetamine