Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Unidentified Products
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Unidentified Products Unidentified research chemical products

Old 28-08-2012, 11:33

38 y/o Male from United States
pknight75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
HEAVEN research chemical

There is a new research chemical called HEAVEN that has recently been showing up on RC sites. I was wondering what it was, what it does, and the best way to use it. Any infor is appreciated.
Old 28-08-2012, 12:51
Basoodler Basoodler is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,054, Level: 11 Points: 6,054, Level: 11 Points: 6,054, Level: 11
Activity: 17.2% Activity: 17.2% Activity: 17.2%
Re: HEAVEN research chemical

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknight75 View Post
There is a new research chemical called HEAVEN that has recently been showing up on RC sites. I was wondering what it was, what it does, and the best way to use it. Any infor is appreciated.
Nobody knows or will know until this is sent to a lab. If you are somewhat intelligent, you would not touch a branded random chemical being sold by a slime rc vendor.. especially when the first and last letters of the name are h and n.. and its being sold as a downer.. if i were a betting Man, i would bet something like that will kill people.. stay the fuck away.. and shame on the vendor

Post Quality Evaluations:
No reason to insult his intelligence
Old 28-08-2012, 13:37
Banned

Male from Canada
WarmCoCo needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

send it to the lab, pay 125$, get the result. 50% of all RCs are still not recognized by most labs

Where does that 50% figure come from?
Old 28-08-2012, 17:31
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmCoCo View Post
send it to the lab, pay 125$, get the result. 50% of all RCs are still not recognized by most labs
Well its the best answer we can give here. If a lab can not identify the active then, it would be really unwise to try it .
The thought of an opiate "bath salt " mixture is frightening on a number of levels.

It could be something like a tramadol analog or a benzo, but I see no point in taking chances with it. With the fent analogs just hitting the Rc market, this stuff could just as easily be an overdose waiting to happen. I see no reason anyone should take that chance. No dose information or ingredients, possible opiate = bad idea
Old 28-08-2012, 22:23
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
stryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way up
Points: 395, Level: 3 Points: 395, Level: 3 Points: 395, Level: 3
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoodler View Post
Well its the best answer we can give here. If a lab can not identify the active then, it would be really unwise to try it .
The thought of an opiate "bath salt " mixture is frightening on a number of levels.

It could be something like a tramadol analog or a benzo, but I see no point in taking chances with it. With the fent analogs just hitting the Rc market, this stuff could just as easily be an overdose waiting to happen. I see no reason anyone should take that chance. No dose information or ingredients, possible opiate = bad idea
Which fentanyl analogs do you speak of?

use the search engine or simply browse the RC forums for info like this
Old 28-08-2012, 23:43
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from USA - Arkansas
PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.
Points: 4,486, Level: 9 Points: 4,486, Level: 9 Points: 4,486, Level: 9
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoodler View Post
Nobody knows or will know until this is sent to a lab. If you are somewhat intelligent, you would not touch a branded random chemical being sold by a slime rc vendor.. especially when the first and last letters of the name are h and n.. and its being sold as a downer.. if i were a betting Man, i would bet something like that will kill people.. stay the fuck away.. and shame on the vendor
Im just wondering but what does it matter if it starts with an H and ends with an N?
Old 29-08-2012, 01:57
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu

^ that was probably a reach. I figure it could be a play on heroin ;-)
Anyway I noticed that this was cross posted on other drug sites and even yahoo answers. From what I see it was removed from yahoo. The OP has one post ^ BTW

In one of the threads I saw it was played up as a downer. Which I think is dangerous without instructions on dose on how to dose. Even if it is a benzo , there are some real issues that could pop up without information. If it is a tramadol analog, there would be a danger of overdosing.(as seen with the Kratom knock offs)

Best case scenario is a product full of inert cuts that are unhealthy in their own right.

Just sounds like bad news to me. Especially for the first few people who try it. They have to play the dose guessing game, which in this case is insane.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Listen to this post - great advice
Old 29-08-2012, 03:05
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from USA - Arkansas
PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.
Points: 4,486, Level: 9 Points: 4,486, Level: 9 Points: 4,486, Level: 9
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Lol ok sorry I didn't put heroin together with your joke. I thought it was something serious that I was missing.

You have excellent points by the way.
Old 20-09-2012, 20:28

Male from United States
jbanks is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Well my dumb ass friend was the frist to try it. He found it to be great short lasting will write up report soon. Thats my friend in the picture he's the one in the middle.

Day 1 the afternoon started with 40mg a-pvp he did 175mg during the course of the day this I was told was the best of them all he thinks of himself as a connoisseur of r.c.
He desides to try the HEAVEN r.c. around 3pm insuffled 10mgs nice warm plesent feeling. Feeling dosnt last long if he didnt know better he thought it was cocaine it made him want to redose after a few minutes he try to fight it but it won he redoses again 20mg and so on until bed time at 11pm went right to sleep. He added up that he had insuffled 160mgs in total.
Also at the end of the day around 5pm he also did mdai 30mgs he dosnt think it did anything to increase the effects. The only bad part
that he can say is he wroke at 3am with the same feeling like he had done to much cocaine with heart beating a little hard took 5mg of valium and 2mg of risperidone and feel back to sleep.
This was definite due to the A-PVP. He had been off of it for 4 days and was feeling alitte bit of a widthdraw. But to Heaven the wanting more dose past just have to chill and enjoy. So far he has found no side effects. He would be doing this again. He mentions that tolerance built up quickly, no jitters, no cant sit still, no body weight. You can still focus and work if you like, he felt that Heaven would be more enjoyable at home. He sit down with a co-worker and talked, this he never does. Things were more tolerable.

Day 2 He stated his morning at 8am with 20mg A-PVP until 4pm he had done a total of 150mgs. He started HEAVEN at 5pm with 90mgs seconds really warm feeling and then that nice cocaine like high.
it was just as good as the day before by taken the larger dose it did last much much longer. Downside is you want to redose asap but dont it will pass in 15 mins so don't think about it. It had satisfied him for 2 hours before he tought about doing it again, went to bed at 11pm doing a total of 220mgs went right to sleep. Friend sleep thou the night no problems.

Day 3 He started at 8am with 40mgs Heaven that nice warm great feeling 10am 90mgs took last dose at 2pm 90mgs. Friend is know out of heaven he has what I would call psychologial withdraws were he thinks he has to have more or he will not be able to finish the day. It could be from not doing the a-pvp the bodyis looking for something so at 4pm he dose 50mgs of a-pvp and the problem was sloved.
Heaven by it self is really good but what he thinks that makes it great was when it was with a-pvp.

Day 4 Friend had No craving for heaven he ordered some more

Medical History: He takes 500mg of depoka, 4mg of risperidone, 10mgs of percocet every 4-6 hours only as needed for back pain. He was on zolfot (sertraline) 150mgs but has briefly stop.

Final statment and conclusion: 0001. scales were used everything was pre-weighed this stuff weighs heavy start with 10mgs it will look like 5.
My friend was not alone ! Since we dont know what is in this the second delvery he gets will be sent for testing.
Friend love this chemical when you start make sure you have enough to finish the day or night dosnt fell good when your not ready to stop !
Friend was only on it for 3 day not enough time to really judge the downside or toxic level.
Heaven could be part of the benzo family. If there is anything I missed please let me know.

I have no idea what you mean by '0001.' scales. This makes no sense.

Last edited by jbanks; 21-09-2012 at 00:24. Reason: frist time doing this at work have to start and stop as time permits want to make sure my notes are right cover all the bases
Old 23-09-2012, 23:04

Male from United States

Just sufing the net quickly came across ( 2-aminoproply) I think this was the frist part of it . I try to find It again but was unable.
Old 07-10-2012, 00:09

Male from United States

.0000 our scale able to weight under 1mg
It can weight a gain of salt

You can find them in any place thats sells ammo,guns etc there used to weight gun powder.

.0000 is also meaningless. you are essentially saying that your scale can weigh weightlessness.
Good info on where to buy a scale for such small amounts.
Old 12-10-2012, 00:40

Male from United States
jbt4192 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

AFOAF wrote this up for you guys,

"Brand Name: HEAVEN

Substance: Unknown (always recommended that someone submits for testing)

Dose: 100mg(swallowed) followed by 60mg(insufflated) about 1.5hr later.

Route: Swallowed/Insufflated

Personal information: Male, medium height and build.

Random Trial Run: Took 1mg etizolam around 11:00pm, and for some reason, insufflated 50mg of “HEAVEN”, burned a bit to be honest. Nothing extremely serious but there was discomfort. Reminded of a minor cathinone burn. Seemed to go well with with the etizolam. Fell asleep by 12:30.

Crystalized/powder (looks similar to 4-MEC, shard and solid clumps)
Smells kind of good actually. Not a horror.

100mg consumed orally

+0:00 – taste not too bad, tongue fairly numb

+0:40 – anxiety build up, feels as though I’m coming up on an ecstasy pill. I do have minor anxiety in everyday life, but not that I need to take pharmaceuticals because of it.

+0:45 – getting the “stretches.” Again, similar to the come up on ecstasy. Stretching feels good and getting the occasional yawn. I know this sounds weird but it feels similar to an MDMA come up. Sexual sensation becoming more obvious.

+1:00 – anxiety is gone, vision is a little goofy (different than the sober eye but nothing drastic). I don’t find this substance to be anything to that of an opiod. Skin is more sensitive to pain, as is touch.
+1:15 – If I had to identify this right now, I’d say maybe a downer version of a cathinone?

+1:25 – insufflated 60mg to finalize thoughts of this “HEAVEN” substance

Conclusion: I would say this is relaxing but it seems psychedelic also (this effect usually keeps me awake and less relaxed though). Heart rate is a little quicker but nothing dramatic. Appetite seems fine, I could eat something, probably something specific though. Sexual sensation enhanced, not like that of an amphetamine though. Pupils are fine, not really dilated at all. As relaxing as it is, the effects still feel like an upper.

And to comment @jbanks above, I find that feeling the need for your friend to redose “HEAVEN” was involved with the a-PVP. a-PVP is a very addictive substance, and the body and mind will continuously crave more until the withdrawals diminish. After each way of consuming, I feel no need to chase the high."
Old 12-10-2012, 02:55
Silver Member

Male from American Samoa
hugo5437 is an unknown quantity at this point

it is simply beyond my understanding how people can keep on ingesting random bullshit as those branded "legal highs"...

pointless one liner
Old 15-10-2012, 20:16

38 y/o Male from United States
pknight75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

does anyone know what this is or has tried, it or know how much or how to use it ?

there are two reports in this very thread from people who have tried it, there's also a number of people explaining why it is a bad idea to try unknown substances. Please read before posting
Please read the rest of the thread before posting a question like this. There are two experience reports already posted here.
Old 16-10-2012, 02:19

Male from United States

pknight, read the report two posts above your reply. It states effects similar to the cathinone family. A lot of speculations are thinking of a downer effect due to the description by vendors saying "relaxing." The report my friend wrote shows a more chill out/hang out version of MDMA/similar cathinones. Instead of being all chatty and sweaty, it allows you to hang out and just have a normal conversation while feeling in a great setting/environment. Doses seem relevant to that of MDMA, but may need to indulge on a redose within 30-40 minutes.
Old 26-10-2012, 15:53

Male from United States
jakemeyers is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

The state that Abe Lincoln comes from is tough on herbal incense/etc and they have a blanked ban on everything butttt,,, there is a product called Blue Heaven that is sold in some places-- and I was told by an honest source that it is really good--with a cannaboid type effect--and will keep you awake but it can't be a cannaboid, because the state will not tolerate it.I guess it's also hard to function on, and makes a person lazy--strange stuff-- So what can it be? Myself,,, i never do anything illegal,,, and I'm always blending legal herbs,,,, the best one seems to be dagga...

jakemeyers added 4 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

oh and i forgot to say that it's sold as an herbal smoke,,,tobacco alternative,,, this stuff is not found online,,, onley a few places sell it...

Last edited by jakemeyers; 26-10-2012 at 15:53. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-10-2012, 21:20

Male from United States

Wild dagga mixed with strawberries leaf, and blue lotus. Turn into a tea. YUMM. So peaceful and tranquil too. Allows you to forget your worries for a grand few minutes. Which I find that is everyone's vision?
Old 29-10-2012, 22:12
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male from United States
Fohupe is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6%

Anyone trying out new chemicals needs to be careful. Please consider all possible risks.... I hate hearing news about the bad stuff that can happen from this!

Anyone that has already tried this and reported, thank you for sharing your results.

Share this on:

Tags
research chemical