Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 27-08-2012, 18:22
overweightvoyager overweightvoyager is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 27-08-2012
50 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 5
overweightvoyager is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
What does meth smell like to non users?

My dog Skippy has been smoking meth on and off for about 12 hours. Now I have a really poor sense of smell and was wondering what does meth smell like to non users? Is there anything particularly beyond having Skippy do his laundry, bathe and clean his apartment to not having a distinct smell dominate the room?
  #2  
Old 27-08-2012, 20:02
schaade schaade is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 09-01-2012
23 y/o Male from Germany
Posts: 33
schaade should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

You won't smell different when you smoked meth. Well, you might smell like nasty sweat, but the smoke itself is not noticable at all (other than maybe smoking a cigarette or weed). Don't panic bro, just take a shower and brush your teeth

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice, perspiration as the body attempts to cool itself is noting new.
  #3  
Old 28-08-2012, 19:17
equitube equitube is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 24-02-2011
44 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 114
equitube is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

My little pony has smoked meth in all sorts of public places, even in non-smokers of anythings houses. It is not actually smoke at all but rather vaporized meth and unless it is cut poorly, it doesnt' smell at all. However his dog can instantly smell it and doesn't like it. if he lights up near him, the dog goes away, and if he comes home high, one sniff and the dog wont' go near him.
  #4  
Old 28-08-2012, 19:42
trdofbeingtrd trdofbeingtrd is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 27-04-2011
33 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 2,613
Blog Entries: 1
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Methamphetamine does have a distinct smell, however as said, it's not that noticeable. Smoking around people but out of sight is not the best idea really because there is a chemical smell although light.

Most people IF they can smell methamphetamine being smoked, unless they know the smell and what it is would just think it's a cleaner or other such item that has a chemical smell.

Chances are people won't be able to tell, better to not chance it and just take shower, wash clothes, and brush teeth as said above.

Post Quality Evaluations:
For clearing up that it does, in fact, have a smell - However acute it may be
  #5  
Old 29-08-2012, 15:36
kkslittlekicks kkslittlekicks is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 04-08-2012
27 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Posts: 28
kkslittlekicks is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

That's what I was wondering... for non-smokers, if they come into a room shortly after meth has been smoked can they smell it in the room afterwards? I sometimes can but unsure as to whether it's because I'm really trying to smell it and know what it smells like, or if the smell actually does linger?
  #6  
Old 29-08-2012, 16:22
WarmCoCo WarmCoCo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 17-04-2012
Male from Canada
Posts: 319
WarmCoCo needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

if the smell actually does linger?

of course the smell lingers. the smaller the room, the less opened windows it has the longer any smell stays. like above posters said: to people it could smell like somebody used a sanitary wipe or something. to a cop it will smell like meth. its weird when any chemical smell s coming from your mouth when u talk. so brash your teeth and chill out. most people have bad sense of smell/stuffed noses anyway
  #7  
Old 30-08-2012, 03:36
1lbofdeadanimal 1lbofdeadanimal is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 23-10-2011
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 15
1lbofdeadanimal is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

My cat had some that smelled and tasted... sweet, almost. Also, off topic, he once smoked so much with a couple of other tomcats that their spectacles got a film on them that made the light refract and look blue.
  #8  
Old 30-08-2012, 04:24
dante5d dante5d is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 09-10-2008
24 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 18
dante5d should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Meth doesnt have any really lingering odors; people on meth that smell; its usually do to the ammonia secretion from not getting enough sleep.
  #9  
Old 08-08-2013, 18:12
Ridingthefence Ridingthefence is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 08-08-2013
Female from Earth
Posts: 1
Ridingthefence is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Picking pocks

Why do people assume period pimples are picking pocks?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please dont hi-jack peoples threads by posting off topic questions or statements. You will rarely get a positive response to this.
  #10  
Old 08-08-2013, 20:22
twistedangel twistedangel is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 14-02-2013
31 y/o Female from Australia
Posts: 55
twistedangel is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Dead ants Is what i have heard some people say it smells like~!!
  #11  
Old 08-08-2013, 22:48
SB1981 SB1981 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 31-10-2011
32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
Posts: 1,119
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

To me, after my husband hits, it smells like burnt plastic. It depends on if he burns his shit or not. Ever since I started injecting, I am very sensitve to the smell of smoked meth. Sometimes I want to gag on it which is strange considering I smoked the shit for eight years before going to the needle.
  #12  
Old 09-08-2013, 20:57
The_Joker The_Joker is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 25-05-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 283
The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 367, Level: 3 Points: 367, Level: 3 Points: 367, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB1981 View Post
To me, after my husband hits, it smells like burnt plastic. It depends on if he burns his shit or not. Ever since I started injecting, I am very sensitve to the smell of smoked meth. Sometimes I want to gag on it which is strange considering I smoked the shit for eight years before going to the needle.
Exactly!!! I was going to say like a plastic shower curtain or something. It isn't a strong smell.
  #13  
Old 10-08-2013, 01:56
Random Randall Random Randall is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 09-08-2013
32 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 5
Random Randall is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Hey all. First time posting on here, so forgive me if it sucks. I know that back when I was smoking in a house I absolutely shouldn't have been using in, no one ever smelt a thing. I'm also a decent smoker (at least I consider myself to be) who doesn't burn his shit. The smoke or whatever it is you blow out, if it's good, doesn't have an odor. At least none I've ever seen someone sniff out.

However, I tried something just now that I heard about a long time ago and always dismissed as pure garbage because the idea seemed ludicrous to me. But after discovering this site last night, and seeing so many randoms praise the Water Method of cleaning out your piece, I decided fuck it and gave it a whirl.

I'll tell you right now, if someone can't smell this, they are straight up dead. This smell could wake a man out of a coma. The entire apartment smells like a first time smoker took a lighter to the pipe like it was a heroin spoon. I read on a thread somewhere in here that it gave off a "slight" odor; yeah fuckin right. I don't know if I did it wrong or what, it looks fine, not burnt up it nothin, but the smell is unbearable. To sum it up, as log as you're not cleaning your pipe like this or severely burning your shit, you should be fine.

The smart part of me wants to throw this thing straight into the trash. The fact that I think I wasted my usually good ass resin and made the whole apartment complex smell like a crank whore who has been on a 2 month run and hasn't bathed the whole time though, well that part of me thinks that it can't taste as bad as it smells right?

Just some Random
  #14  
Old 10-08-2013, 12:18
MoreMoreMore MoreMoreMore is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 06-08-2013
38 y/o Male from Earth
Posts: 55
MoreMoreMore is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schaade View Post
You won't smell different when you smoked meth. Well, you might smell like nasty sweat, but the smoke itself is not noticable at all (other than maybe smoking a cigarette or weed). Don't panic bro, just take a shower and brush your teeth
If you're on a binge, dehydrated and malnourished, you will sweat chemicals and the most noxious shit from your pores imaginable. You will REEK. Showers won't help. Not if you're sweating.

Sorry, but this info is garbage. You get your body full of meth and you will positively reek when you sweat. It's the worst body odor you can imagine and impossible to describe.
  #15  
Old 10-08-2013, 13:12
Docta Docta is nu online
Back From the Big House
 
Join Date: 19-12-2005
Male from Australia
Posts: 2,038
Blog Entries: 8
Docta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,549, Level: 14 Points: 9,549, Level: 14 Points: 9,549, Level: 14
Activity: 17.0% Activity: 17.0% Activity: 17.0%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreMoreMore View Post
Sorry, but this info is garbage. You get your body full of meth and you will positively reek when you sweat. It's the worst body odor you can imagine and impossible to describe.
"Garbage" you say.

You must have some excellent reference information to back up a statement like that. How exactly does perspiration when using meth differ from the perspiration of exhaustion from prolonged physical activity such as hitting the dance floor or playing a game of football? You cant possibly be saying there is some aroma undiscovered by science that comes out of the body's sweat glands? RE:"chemicals and the most noxious shit"

I understand you maybe absolutely sure of your assumption but if your going to call another members post garbage you had better expect some resistance if you can't come up with a compelling argument. I've had a bit to do with meth and I got to say I question the accuracy of you statement. Some people have perceivable body odor on a meth binge and some do not, essentially I find your statement a generalization of your opinion.
  #16  
Old 10-08-2013, 15:01
MoreMoreMore MoreMoreMore is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 06-08-2013
38 y/o Male from Earth
Posts: 55
MoreMoreMore is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
"Garbage" you say.

You must have some excellent reference information to back up a statement like that. How exactly does perspiration when using meth differ from the perspiration of exhaustion from prolonged physical activity such as hitting the dance floor or playing a game of football? You cant possibly be saying there is some aroma undiscovered by science that comes out of the body's sweat glands? RE:"chemicals and the most noxious shit"

I understand you maybe absolutely sure of your assumption but if your going to call another members post garbage you had better expect some resistance if you can't come up with a compelling argument. I've had a bit to do with meth and I got to say I question the accuracy of you statement. Some people have perceivable body odor on a meth binge and some do not, essentially I find your statement a generalization of your opinion.
I'm sorry. I will try to be more clear, since you are having trouble deciphering my post.

Did you seriously just ask how the perspiration while using meth differs from that of someone 'dancing' or 'playing football'? I don't even know why I'm bothering with a reply.

Most people on a long binge will reek of ammonia from exhaustion, or metabolites of amphetamine which smell like shit. It does not smell like a person who is perspiring from a night of dancing or a 'game of football'. Your sweat smells like chemicals, not like the body odors from physical exercise.

What part of this are you having trouble with exactly? Perhaps you don't sweat? I have no idea.

The notion that a 'shower' will stop these smells from seeping out of perspiring pores is, like I said, garbage info.

As far as 'excellent reference information', yeah I've got it. But not from a book or from anything I've read.
  #17  
Old 11-08-2013, 05:28
Docta Docta is nu online
Back From the Big House
 
Join Date: 19-12-2005
Male from Australia
Posts: 2,038
Blog Entries: 8
Docta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,549, Level: 14 Points: 9,549, Level: 14 Points: 9,549, Level: 14
Activity: 17.0% Activity: 17.0% Activity: 17.0%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreMoreMore View Post
The notion that a 'shower' will stop these smells from seeping out of perspiring pores is, like I said, garbage info.

As far as 'excellent reference information', yeah I've got it. But not from a book or from anything I've read.
So you admit that this is just your opinion with no supporting evidence, not exactly a compelling argument for using the word garbage?

What I'm trying to say here is respect others opinion as they respect yours.

The first thing to except is that we're all different, nobody's sweat is the same so there is no single or exact answer. Perspiration has a role in excretion of toxins and waste products, this we all have in common but the chemical composition of perspiration varies widely depending depending on factors like genetics, health, weight, diet, and several other factors.

Sure when ever the body gets overloaded it switches to sweat as a backup to the normal systematic clearance of waste products. Typically, ammonia which the body clears as Urea is excreted through urine but if it gets to much the urea can pass as sweat. True this is stinky sweat associated with the cats piss smell but it is not solely meth related. In sustained physical activity such as dancing' or playing football the body may burn proteins for necessary energy, intern amino acids are converted into glucose with ammonia as a byproduct. This is the source of urea in sweat.

The sweating from meth is found to have lipophilic metabolites that's true but all sweat has lipophilic metabolites so I can't see how they could be more or less smelly. I suppose its possible. The quantity of lipophilic metabolites is minuscule compared to the amount of meth in the sweat as much as 1-2% of the meth ingested can be cleared in sweat. This tends to peak in the second day of prolonged use but quickly diminishes soon as the drug is no longer administered so I assume if the OP has stopped using the perspiration level would have dropped in line with the case study's. A shower maybe all that is needed within as little a one hour so I wouldn't brand the advice as complete garbage on these references.




Ref's

Ammonia. WebMD. Jan. 2, 2009. (9/15/2009)
Detection of Methamphetamine in Sweat By EIA and GC-MS. Journal of Analytical Toxicology, Vol. 20, October 1996
Sweat mineral-element responses during 7 h of exercise-heat stress. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2007 Dec;17(6):574-82.
Excretion of Methamphetamine and Amphetamine in Human Sweat Following Controlled Oral Methamphetamine Administration. Clinical Chemistry January 2008 vol. 54 no. 1 172-180

Last edited by Docta; 11-08-2013 at 05:34.
  #18  
Old 11-08-2013, 06:00
MissAtomicBomb MissAtomicBomb is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 07-08-2013
43 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 104
MissAtomicBomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

I've never smelled the smoke in the air or lingering in a room, but I've definitely smelled a chemical smell coming from the bodies of meth smokers (not all, but several). For whatever reason, it wasn't like sweat from playing sports or even from going without a shower for weeks. Of course, it's very possible these folks hadn't showered after smoking and the smoke did linger on their skin. Not sure.
  #19  
Old 11-08-2013, 06:41
Millie Platt Millie Platt is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 22-03-2013
28 y/o Male from France
Posts: 626
Millie Platt probably knows what they are talking about.Millie Platt probably knows what they are talking about.Millie Platt probably knows what they are talking about.Millie Platt probably knows what they are talking about.Millie Platt probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 746, Level: 4 Points: 746, Level: 4 Points: 746, Level: 4
Activity: 28.4% Activity: 28.4% Activity: 28.4%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreMoreMore View Post
Sorry, but this info is garbage. You get your body full of meth and you will positively reek when you sweat. It's the worst body odor you can imagine and impossible to describe.
i doubt this both on the evidence that's been presented and my own experiences.

i have friends who are heavy meth smokers and after long binges, i mean like 3-4 days smoking gram upon gram, their sweat can take on a slight visual appearance. especially in australia's summers when people sweat like animals...

it tends to 'glisten' i guess you could say but there has never really been any noxious odour. none that i've noticed anyway.
  #20  
Old 11-08-2013, 10:21
LittleBabyNothing LittleBabyNothing is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 17-07-2012
25 y/o Female from Earth
Posts: 190
LittleBabyNothing is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 214, Level: 2 Points: 214, Level: 2 Points: 214, Level: 2
Activity: 7.7% Activity: 7.7% Activity: 7.7%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

I don't know about smoking, but I have had some experience when I have smelled a strong meth odour. For example, when I open cupboard where I used to keep all sacks, leftovers, srynges etc there used to be bitter and intense smell coming out of it. Something desinfection liquids alike.
  #21  
Old 11-08-2013, 10:43
bigfatbaby bigfatbaby is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 20-02-2010
29 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 39
bigfatbaby should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

The mouse that lives under my house always sprays his bed, curtains, anything fabric including his clothes in the closet with Febreze fabric cleaner, just a few sprays around where he's smoking just to be safe and off he does looking for cheese. Oh and he also has scented oil plug-in's in every room
  #22  
Old 11-08-2013, 14:37
MoreMoreMore MoreMoreMore is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 06-08-2013
38 y/o Male from Earth
Posts: 55
MoreMoreMore is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Sorry if that post up there pissed anyone off. I'm only speaking from personal experience. People I've smelled on binges just reek. Ugh...

I've asked strangers about this, and they tell me that when they shower, even their towels reek after they lather up, use every scentsy thing they can possibly find. It's the sweat. Deodorants only make it worse, too, lol.

But what's in the sweat.

Well, I've been digging around online and apparently it's a combination of liver enzymes (something to do with the breakdown of the drug, the body, who knows). I don't know. Perhaps cut, the meth breakdown itself....

I'm pretty sure that those with healthy kidneys/livers would smell less.

I'm guessing that for the people who really stink are either using a ton, on a massive binge, have worse liver/kidney functions, are more dehydrated etc... than others? I have no clue.

Perhaps it's the dope, perhaps it's the individual? Man, I've got no idea.

All I know is that a binge (and by binge I mean...like...well...months?)...like when your piss is brown? Try looking around online. I've read similar blogs to what I've heard on the street. When you take a piss the bathroom REEKS. So does your sweat. Maybe the tweakers I know push it way harder or are about to have a massive kidney/liver breakdown.

I don't know. Please don't get pissed off at any of my 'opinions'. They aren't opinions. They're facts. They're what I have experienced.

I'm sorry if I have discredited anyone else. I would like to retract the 'garbage' statement, because it really is a silly thing to say. I'm sure that some people can use meth and smell great. I've seen some pretty amazing shit in my life. It would be wrong of me to say that this is not possible, at least for some people. From the vast majority of people I've met, though, good smells and meth aren't really friends.

MoreMoreMore added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
I've never smelled the smoke in the air or lingering in a room, but I've definitely smelled a chemical smell coming from the bodies of meth smokers (not all, but several). For whatever reason, it wasn't like sweat from playing sports or even from going without a shower for weeks. Of course, it's very possible these folks hadn't showered after smoking and the smoke did linger on their skin. Not sure.
Yep. LOL, it's not the same smell that comes from your pits when you reach the mountaintop...

[QUOTE=Docta;1342254]So you admit that this is just your opinion with no supporting evidence, not exactly a compelling argument for using the word garbage?

Well, the supporting evidence would be personal experience.

What I'm trying to say here is respect others opinion as they respect yours.

I agree, and I apologize.

The first thing to except is that we're all different, nobody's sweat is the same so there is no single or exact answer. Perspiration has a role in excretion of toxins and waste products, this we all have in common but the chemical composition of perspiration varies widely depending depending on factors like genetics, health, weight, diet, and several other factors.

Very, very true.

Sure when ever the body gets overloaded it switches to sweat as a backup to the normal systematic clearance of waste products. Typically, ammonia which the body clears as Urea is excreted through urine but if it gets to much the urea can pass as sweat. True this is stinky sweat associated with the cats piss smell but it is not solely meth related. In sustained physical activity such as dancing' or playing football the body may burn proteins for necessary energy, intern amino acids are converted into glucose with ammonia as a byproduct. This is the source of urea in sweat.

Yes, I've been reading up on this.

The sweating from meth is found to have lipophilic metabolites that's true but all sweat has lipophilic metabolites so I can't see how they could be more or less smelly. I suppose its possible. The quantity of lipophilic metabolites is minuscule compared to the amount of meth in the sweat as much as 1-2% of the meth ingested can be cleared in sweat. This tends to peak in the second day of prolonged use but quickly diminishes soon as the drug is no longer administered so I assume if the OP has stopped using the perspiration level would have dropped in line with the case study's. A shower maybe all that is needed within as little a one hour so I wouldn't brand the advice as complete garbage on these references.

Point taken. Thanks for the info.

Last edited by MoreMoreMore; 11-08-2013 at 14:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #23  
Old 11-08-2013, 21:01
Random Randall Random Randall is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 09-08-2013
32 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 5
Random Randall is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Well More, all I can say is anyone who would get offended probably has been called on smelling pretty bad after a binge and might be in denial, or maybe to used to denying it to others. There's no doubt that when you're on a real good one, you smell like ass. I can personally vouch for the towel not smelling like it should after a fresh shower. And I can for damn sure attest to the fact that a good ol' fashioned up for 5 days piss smells awful. Sort of like after eating asparagus, but with a little extra kick.

I don't even see how this conversation even started though, because OP asked if his room would smell from the meth. Not himself. And also 12 hours is not nearly long enough to have the dope sweat yet. But seriously, anyone who's REALLY been on a good binge should know good and hell well you smell like shit. Denying is kind of pointless I think. You can deny it all you want to your parents, or your significant other, your probation officer, or whoever you might have to be denying it to. But why would you try to deny it here? On a meth forum? We all know what the fucks up.

Just some Random

Random Randall added 7 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie Platt View Post
i doubt this both on the evidence that's been presented and my own experiences.

i have friends who are heavy meth smokers and after long binges, i mean like 3-4 days smoking gram upon gram, their sweat can take on a slight visual appearance. especially in australia's summers when people sweat like animals...

it tends to 'glisten' i guess you could say but there has never really been any noxious odour. none that i've noticed anyway.
Sorry I hit submit before I was done. I've never seen a tweaker looking like a vampire from Twilight, so I don't know about all that. But I dare you to sniff the back of their neck and tell me you can't smell anything. That spot reeks like none other. It gets the collar of your shirt to the point where you could damn near wring it out and make a puddle. Than imagine someone whose never done drugs before, or hasn't for a long time. It's pretty strong. Just sayin.

Just some Random

Last edited by Random Randall; 11-08-2013 at 21:01. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #24  
Old 12-08-2013, 01:13
Millie Platt Millie Platt is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 22-03-2013
28 y/o Male from France
Posts: 626
Millie Platt probably knows what they are talking about.Millie Platt probably knows what they are talking about.Millie Platt probably knows what they are talking about.Millie Platt probably knows what they are talking about.Millie Platt probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 746, Level: 4 Points: 746, Level: 4 Points: 746, Level: 4
Activity: 28.4% Activity: 28.4% Activity: 28.4%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Quote:
Sorry I hit submit before I was done. I've never seen a tweaker looking like a vampire from Twilight, so I don't know about all that. But I dare you to sniff the back of their neck and tell me you can't smell anything. That spot reeks like none other. It gets the collar of your shirt to the point where you could damn near wring it out and make a puddle. Than imagine someone whose never done drugs before, or hasn't for a long time. It's pretty strong. Just sayin.
that was just based on one experience and yes, if anything it's a very subtle appearance. i've never been a meth smoker aside from trying it a few times when it's been offered to me for free.

i remember the friend of mine, we no longer talk cos i couldn't deal with his meth-addled bullshit anymore. but it was a particularly hot day and he'd wiped his forehead while coming down off a massive binge and he was just like "look at it! look at it!". strangely enough the guy is a bit of a gym junkie/health nut and vowed to never do meth again...

yeah, that never happened. just to clarify things for you - they certainly don't look like some gaylord covered in body glitter though.

Last edited by Millie Platt; 12-08-2013 at 07:33. Reason: clarity
  #25  
Old 12-08-2013, 01:25
Random Randall Random Randall is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 09-08-2013
32 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 5
Random Randall is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: What does meth smell like to non users?

Haha. Very well put. I get you though. Sometimes I'll be on a good one, take a shower, and than 30 minutes wipe sweat off my head and it's damn near brown lol it happens. Meth is a dirty drug, it shows.

Another thing I thought of after that post was that, a high percent of the time, when someone's been going strong for a long time, they're probably still in the same clothes from when they started. And that's really what'll give you away more than anything. Clothes start to stank really fuckin bad after a couple days. Ive had friends over at my house for over a week at a time. Doesn't bother me at all, in fact I appreciate the company. But if they didn't bring some extra clothes they were gone real quick.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamines

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how a tycoon is taking on crystal meth mopsie Methamphetamine 3 24-09-2012 17:51
Short time users and permanent anxiety following meth use. wildbeast Methamphetamine 5 28-11-2006 12:46
Meth Users, Attuned to Detail, Add ID Theft Habit enquirewithin Methamphetamine 0 11-07-2006 04:36

» New Threads
Took ONE T3 about two hours ago,...
Last post by aivolkovo
0 Replies, 1 Views
When do you know you should put...
Last post by CaliSunshine
2 Replies, 76 Views
Just got prescribed dex/share ur...
Last post by AKA_freckles
4 Replies, 50 Views
Utopia...the place of healing
Last post by opiatebattler
39 Replies, 1,743 Views
Is LSD worth it?
Last post by Mark Rutte
39 Replies, 722 Views
Is this a for-life thing for you?
Last post by CaliSunshine
12 Replies, 551 Views
Up In Smoke: My Life As A (Former)...
Last post by cosmicstarseed
133 Replies, 21,765 Views
come up different in rock form vs....
Last post by elperuano
8 Replies, 179 Views
Is it possible to use a dispenser...
Last post by djdelmar
0 Replies, 1 Views
How does tramadol affect you?
Last post by tidruid
6 Replies, 116 Views
» New Wiki Articles

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:40.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.