Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-08-2012, 05:50
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
First time injecting - Can someone go over my steps and make sure I'm doing it right?

Okay, so I've wanted to try meth via I.V. for a while now. I've been smoking fairly heavily over the course of about 3.5 to 4 years, and the curiosity has just become to much and I'm ready to try shooting up. Over the course of the past few years I have done a fair amount of research on how to properly shoot up, and think I have a solid idea of what I'm doing, and how to do it properly. Unfortunately
I don't have anyone with experience here with me to guide me or do it for me. That being said,
I do have very good hand/eye coordination, and wouldn't do anything to myself that would put
me in extreme danger. I am very confident and sure of myself that I can do this on my own.

I know there are threads that explain how to shoot up, but rather than follow instructions I think the safest thing for me to do is list MY instructions and hopefully some of you experienced needle users can point out any mistakes in my process, or anything I left out, or anything that I shouldn't be doing.

So the needle I have I got from this dude, still in package reads:

U-100 Insulin Syringe 28G1/2

So firstly, is this gauge correct/good for shooting up meth?

And here is my process that I am going to follow, unless one of you finds
any faults with it:

1) Take my meth, put it in a spoon, add enough water to dissolve it.

2) Put a clean piece of compacted cotton into the spoon to soak up all the
water/meth. (I don't have cotton balls, but I have Q-tips of which I just tore off the
ends, I hope this is okay?)

3) Tie-off

4) Draw up the water by sticking the needle into the cotton ball and pull the plunger
until it has sucked up all the water.

5) Depress the syringe a tiny bit to ensure there is no air in the chamber.

6) with one end of my tourniquet in my mouth, and the bevel facing downwards,
at a twenty or so degree angle, slowly push the needle tip into the vein (parallel to the vein)
just barely making sure not to insert too far.

7) Draw the plunger back very slightly, and look for blood to come into the chamber.
If no blood enters the chamber, pull the needle out, take a breath and try again.

8) If blood does enter the chamber, untie the tourniquet with my mouth.

9) slowly and steadily depress the plunger until it has all entered my bloodstream.

10) Pull out needle and feel good.

So that's what I think I'm supposed to be doing. Of course I won't attempt this until someone
can confirm these steps, or until someone can correct them.

Another couple questions:

A) I'm only planning on doing a medium dose. How many CC's should be in my chamber? I know obviously there needs to be enough water to completely dissolve the meth, but at what point is there too much water? Can there be too much water? I am under the impression a regular shot should be around 30 cc's or so, is that correct?

B) Can I use regular tap water? I am on a well, not city water, and have extremely clean water
at my house. Should I boil the water first?

C) My vein (the largest most visible one on the inside of my left arm where it bends at the elbow travelling from the inside to the outside) is already quite visible. Is tying off 100% necessary? Does the
vein need to be bulging out quite a bit? I ask because I'd prefer as few steps possible to worry about my first time around.

- Is there anything else you can think of that I should know before trying this?
Please don't try talk me out of it, or explain to me the dangers of getting into IV, I already
know all about them, I know what I'm doing, and my mind is already made up.

To anyone who can give me a concise, detailed, and thorough reply to this thread - You will
be forever in my good books, and I will greatly, GREATLY appreciate it.

Also, I don't want anyone to be worried about liability or anything like that. I understand that
even if I get what seems like a good response, that there can be errors in your replies that can
potentially be harmful to me. This is a risk that I fully understand, and I take full responsibility for
anything that can potentially go wrong. Don't worry, if you reply, it's not your fault if something
does happen to go wrong. Besides, I will be going off of your answers along with tons of other research
I am doing before I attempt this, I'm not going to do anything until I have at least a few sets of
instructions that coincide with each other, and am not going to do anything until I am 100% sure
of the proper instructions.
Old 25-08-2012, 06:02
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United States
makin is on the way upmakin is on the way upmakin is on the way upmakin is on the way up
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: First time injecting - Can someone go over my steps and make sure I'm doing it ri

Ohhhh man CB your joker a smoker and a midnight toker. I know if your like me and you set your mind to something your gonna do it. Just wanted to go on the record your a great smoker.

I am sure someone with experience will walk you through it, hell you've helped enough rookies with the smoking game that we owe it to ya, I just don't know how.

Don't do it........

Have fun
Old 25-08-2012, 06:33
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Re: First time injecting - Can someone go over my steps and make sure I'm doing it ri

Quote:
Originally Posted by makin View Post
Ohhhh man CB your joker a smoker and a midnight toker. I know if your like me and you set your mind to something your gonna do it. Just wanted to go on the record your a great smoker.

I am sure someone with experience will walk you through it, hell you've helped enough rookies with the smoking game that we owe it to ya, I just don't know how.

Don't do it........

Have fun
Yeah, it's funny Makin, I feel like a veteran of sorts when it comes to smoking, and I'm used to giving advice rather than asking for it.... But when it comes to IV, the roles are reversed, I'm a total noob. But yes, you are right, once my mind is made up, it cannot be changed. If there was anyone I WOULD change my mind for it would be a girlfriend or something haha, unfortunately there is none at the moment to set me straight. I didnt go out looking for a syringe however, I came across a guy who gave me one. I don't know how to get a hold of this guy in the future, so my plan is to only try one shot, ease my curiosity and be done with it. I know I sound like every other needle user who now cannot stop using the needle, and I can't say for sure if I am only going to try it once, but that's the plan anyway... If plan doesn't go accordingly, well, I'm at a point in my life right now where I don't really care all that much. I feel like I don't have all that much to lose, and if I lose it all, including my life, well than... that's the way the meth shard crumbles.
Old 25-08-2012, 07:06
Silver Member

makin is on the way upmakin is on the way upmakin is on the way upmakin is on the way up

Quote:
if plan doesn't go accordingly, well, i'm at a point in my life right now where i don't really care all that much. I feel like i don't have all that much to lose, and if i lose it all, including my life, well than... that's the way the meth shard crumbles.
CB that's what worries me dude your looking for trouble. Your a young and very articulate guy and I think you got alot going for you. The speed is an addiction but one that comes with some fringe benefits (less time sleeping). It changes your outlook on things and teaches you to question everything(because everytihing they told you about meth wasn't true).

I am not sure why you think you don't have much to lose........in your mid twenties you haven't even gotten started yet you have everything to lose and everything to gain. Enjoy yourself and BEE young just don't get crazy and do things that are counter productive.

I have done pretty much everything there is to do......except needles and heroin because I didn't like the direction it could take me. don't get me wrong I had the opportunity I just had to draw the line somewhere and thats where I drew it.....

I also don't want heroin users to think I am being a snob I was always afraid of the withdrawls you can kick meth in a week heroin is a little meaner.

Anyhow back to CB do what your gonna do, just try to keep your eye on the ball. You have alot of living to do, and I think your gonna be good at it.
Old 25-08-2012, 09:40
Titanium Member

Male from Canada

Quote:
CB that's what worries me dude your looking for trouble. Your a young and very articulate guy and I think you got alot going for you............Anyhow back to CB do what your gonna do, just try to keep your eye on the ball. You have alot of living to do, and I think your gonna be good at it.
Thanks Makin, I do appreciate it. Perhaps this rut I've gotten myself into has clouded my judgement quite a bit. Nevertheless I still think this is something I need to try, to ease my burning curiosity. I'll keep my eye on the ball, I promise. It's not as though I want to try it because smoking doesn't do it for me anymore, I still am very happy with just smoking it... Plus I am VERY lazy as of late haha, I can see myself not continuing the needle just because of the sheer fact that I'm too lazy to go and try find more clean rigs alone well, that coupled with a few other more viable reasons. Again, thanks for the concern, it's nice to hear some genuine concern. I'll be alright. In one month, lets talk again, and I'll let you know how I'm doing needle-wise, and I envision myself telling you I've still only tried it that one time... The one time being tonight or tomorrow. Cheers bro!

CanadianBakin added 118 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Haha I got impatient. I know I didn't allow much time for a response, but I got all my questions answered through some careful research online.

I did my first shot! I gotta say, it went surprisingly well. I boiled the water just to be safe. I did about one lines worth, in about 30 cc's of water.

My first attempt, I drew the plunger, saw no blood, and pulled it out. At that point I was discouraged and almost nearly gave up for good right there... But I decided to try just ONCE more. Second time around, I drew the plunger, saw a bit of blood enter the chamber, and I pressed away.

The rush was different. The first twenty seconds or so was a new experience, and something I've never felt with meth which is a strange thing after smoking for 3.5 years - you know, after thinking you know a drug so well. After the inital rush wore away, as in right now, I feel as if I smoked a big bowl... To be honest, once the rush went away, it feels now like a regular smoking high.

I may have lost a bit in the filter and a bit more when I was making sure I got all the air out of the chamber, but it was enough to let me feel what it's like and get an idea. What I'm trying to say, is it was enough to put my curiosity to sleep.

I'm sure if I did a bigger shot it'd be more tempting to try again, but like I said, I never went into this planning on trying again no matter how good it felt.

My life is already fucked up enough as it is from smoking. I did it, it's done, it went smoothly, and it was interesting - But that's all for me.

I have really sensitive skin too, and there are two very noticeable poke-holes right above my new tattoo where I did it... If I did that all the time my arm would be ruined haha... Damn, I'm proud of myself for getting it right so quickly by myself... I've heard horror stories of people mutilating their arm the first time, missing there vein over and over.

Well I can put this to rest finally - and never, ever, ever try that again. I'm not saying I hated it, but it's not worth it for me. Besides I told myself, even if I loved it that I wasn't going to start this lifestyle.

**Note: To anyone looking for instructions, I did it exactly the way I described above, except I didn't untie my tourniquet until after it was all done. Also, when you put your cotton into the water, make sure it is compacted pretty good between your fingers first. I did compact mine, but not enough and because it was a bit loose, I didn't quite draw up everything. Also, because these steps worked for me, I'm not condoning anyone to use my steps in my OP as a guide for shooting up even though it worked perfectly in my experience - They are NOT meant to be instructions.

Last edited by CanadianBakin; 25-08-2012 at 09:55. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-08-2012, 12:15
Banned

Male from Canada
WarmCoCo needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

so hi dude don't want to be a party popper, but injecting always lead to a downfall. im trying not to bash here, but injecting the same drug one used for years is a totally new ground you may really not want to enter and then its too late. meth is not exactly the substance u want to be putting in your vein; if swim said it was clean medical heroin, nuff still would not agree that its sucha good idea it seems. they only thing safer to inject than other ROA is steroids.

its your body anyway your list seems pretty accurate but plz get an experienced slammer o guide u thru it
Old 25-08-2012, 12:39
Titanium Member

Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmCoCo View Post
so hi dude don't want to be a party popper, but injecting always lead to a downfall. im trying not to bash here, but injecting the same drug one used for years is a totally new ground you may really not want to enter and then its too late. meth is not exactly the substance u want to be putting in your vein; if swim said it was clean medical heroin, nuff still would not agree that its sucha good idea it seems. they only thing safer to inject than other ROA is steroids.

its your body anyway your list seems pretty accurate but plz get an experienced slammer o guide u thru it
well if you read my final post, it's too late haha... Thanks for the concern, but believe me I did my homework. I can see why the average person wouldn't want to inject meth, but if you were in my shoes - well, I'll just leave it at that. Again, thanks for the concern, but I really wouldn't have done anything if I didn't know what I was doing.
Old 25-08-2012, 12:53
Banned

Male from Canada
WarmCoCo needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

ye i realized it was too late too late. i know what you mean about an average person. there is just something yucky about injecting, at least for me. i ve heard of injecting alcohol(do NOT do this kids) its just this roa is kinda sketchy. i mean there are addicts and such who don't ever inject. if swim want to experiment, and not to find "the best roa", then being your own lab rat is well being your own lab rat
anyway im happy u had a safe blast
Old 25-08-2012, 22:03
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
cmg_ is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBakin View Post
**Note: To anyone looking for instructions, I did it exactly the way I described above, except I didn't untie my tourniquet until after it was all done. Also, when you put your cotton into the water, make sure it is compacted pretty good between your fingers first. I did compact mine, but not enough and because it was a bit loose, I didn't quite draw up everything. Also, because these steps worked for me, I'm not condoning anyone to use my steps in my OP as a guide for shooting up even though it worked perfectly in my experience - They are NOT meant to be instructions.

A few suggestions from swims personal experience:

1: Always untie the tourniquet. It may not have been a problem this time but eventually you will have one. You do not have to use a tourniquette if you can get the vein without it. Beware of multiple tries and failing turning into what will appear to be track marks or a big bruise sometimes.

2: Swim has never gotten 100% of the liquid out of the filter. Dont test your limits and don't try to take it too far. Also make sure your hands are absolutely as clean as possible if your going to touch the filter. Try to do it without touching it. You can always push the bubbles out and pull from the filter again.

3: Rotate injection points when possible (or stop if you can haha). Arms have been the easiest and safest.

4: Swim always judges the water he uses by the amount of product being dissolved. Never really thought about the exact dose. A good indicator is by taste. If the product is fully dissolved and to taste it is really strong, you can add a little water to the shot if you'd like. Water has made a difference to swim. Too much and it has less of a rush. Not enough is obvious becuase it wont be dissolved fully. Be careful.

5: Be OCD about cleaning everything before IV. Its well worth the risk vs anticipation.

6: Your original list is pretty spot on in swim's experience. One problem I see is when you register. Swim always gets everything positioned and then inserts the point into the skin. Once in you will pull back on the plunger slightly ( creates a vacuum inside the chamber). Then go for the vein. After your in the vein you will see blood surge into the chamber ( this is your register). You dont have to try to go for the vein before you pull back on the plunger. In swims experience its easier to do it in this manner.

7: Obviously you know that IV isnt safe (not that much is really). I see you have done some research and thats the best harm reduction possible. Dont test your limits becuase it is not always the same. If you enjoyed it a lot then learn to let the point go (seriously, whatever must be done to control yourself, please do it).

8: Be safe. Have fun.

Swim hope this helps. He's sure someone else will have some more advice for you. Swim is also available if you have anymore questions for him directly.

Post Quality Evaluations:
It's great seeing a new member already providing such an informative post. Very good harm reducing information. Keep posting like this and you'll be raking in the rep points in no time, here's 10 to get you started ;)
Old 25-08-2012, 22:36
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Quote:
learning to untie with a tiny ass needle in your arm that moves around takes a while and in my opinion it add more complication than its worth to someone new to the needle. i read your veins stick out, that fucker is all ready really easy to hit, it took about a month of daily iv use for me to HAVE to use a tourniquet hit a vein, now that i haven't used opiates since last year this time my veins are still fragile, i shot coke one weekend several months ago so thats how i found out.

my point is when i shot i would try and angle my arm so i could let go to untie, and the needle would stay still because of gravity if it was just right, which is a bit too much to expect out of a newbie. the other method was using a real limp belt, use your teeth and when you register give the belt slack.

you pretty much outlined how someone learns how to shoot up if they dont have access to someone to show them, aside from the tying off, if its not needed than forgot about it. also with ties most people use too much pressure, it doesn't need to be tugged to hard, and only needs to be on for a minutes or so before shooting if your veins are decent.

also to beat the dead horse a bit more, adding the needle to an addiction makes it a whole different game and the needle itself becomes a strong psychological trigger. for someone who has used a lot by other methods other than IV, it makes the drug and the high "new again" and for a period can be a sort of honeymoon. also the craving of the rush for many is too strong to resist and with something like coke or meth shooting up again produces the rush, meth is not my cup of tea however and am not familiar if you can keep getting really good rushes right after the last just wore off.

anyway all of these facts just boil down to shooting up is not worth is, but then again so is using such addictive drugs. its just another way for you to abuse your body, and sadly for many the last thing they will ever remember was undoing the belt and looking down at a needle in their arm.
Old 25-08-2012, 22:45
Titanium Member

Male from Canada

thanks guys for the helpful posts.

I had 2 more questions - Was boiling the water necessary/recommended?

Also, what's the story behind reusing a needle? Obviously not one that someone else used, but reusing one you used? Should you really only stick to one needle per shot, or is it fairly common for users to reuse a needle?

Last edited by CanadianBakin; 25-08-2012 at 22:53.
Old 25-08-2012, 22:56
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhandluke View Post
my point is when i shot i would try and angle my arm so i could let go to untie, and the needle would stay still because of gravity if it was just right, which is a bit too much to expect out of a newbie. the other method was using a real limp belt, use your teeth and when you register give the belt slack.
Swim guess' he could add this now that you mention using your teeth. Its pretty much the only way to hold the tourny and do everything yourself. Swim was never able to get a form solid enough to really let the needle go to untie (especially if a longer point is used/painful). Swim has found that if he uses something kind of elastic it helps it untie itself a lot easier. Wrap it around a few times just above the elbow and put both ends of what you choose to use in your teeth. After you register you can simple let it go and it will release all tension. Also if trying to do it on the bicep, dont use a tourny. Try putting a balled up shirt under your armpit and apply pressure against your rib cage. This can be used also for the rest of the arm if its more comfortable or the only option available.

cmg_ added 7 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Quote:
thanks guys for the helpful posts.

I had one more question - What's the story behind reusing a needle? Obviously not one that someone else used, but reusing one you used? Should you really only stick to one needle per shot, or is it fairly common for users to reuse a needle?
If you have access to needles easily then always use a new needle everytime. If thats not possible then go back to the OCD clean scenario x10. Clean the needle ASAP after use. Swim has always used 91% isopropyl alch or hydrogen peroxide. Swim also cleans the needle multiple times.

Do NOT ever share with someone. EVER. No exceptions.

Lastly, if you decide to reuse the needle that you've used, you'll see how dull it becomes really quickly. Since your new to it (or even if someone wasnt) the best, safest, and easiest method is to use a new needle every experience.

Last edited by cmg_; 25-08-2012 at 22:56. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-08-2012, 03:19
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg_ View Post

If you have access to needles easily then always use a new needle everytime. If thats not possible then go back to the OCD clean scenario x10. Clean the needle ASAP after use. Swim has always used 91% isopropyl alch or hydrogen peroxide. Swim also cleans the needle multiple times.

Do NOT ever share with someone. EVER. No exceptions.

Lastly, if you decide to reuse the needle that you've used, you'll see how dull it becomes really quickly. Since your new to it (or even if someone wasnt) the best, safest, and easiest method is to use a new needle every experience.
right on with that, reusing a needle just one time is very noticeable and will leave a track because the end being slightly barbed so when you pull it out it will catch and agitate the skin, if you have the means (which many dont) USE A NEW NEEDLE EVERY TIME YOU CAN.

depending on the drug heat is not necessary. i used to shoot pills which is a very different game than any kind of street dope, i heated them and let them cool, but with some if heat was applied it would gel up like a bitch and you couldn't draw up.

its fairly common for people who either dont know how dangerous dull needles are for you to reuse, or ive met some that would just never listen, hell i met a guy who said he would "sharpen" dull ones, we have a fucking exchange in town and no matter how many times i told him he's collapsing veins 10 times faster than he should, he never listened.

with needles diligence is key, it almost became to me a routine along with buying dope, sometimes i would get pissed wishing the exchange would just have drugs for me.

if you look at the arm of someone who reuses a lot and someone who doesn't you'll decide its not worth it.

coolhandluke added 8 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg_ View Post
Swim guess' he could add this now that you mention using your teeth. Its pretty much the only way to hold the tourny and do everything yourself. Swim was never able to get a form solid enough to really let the needle go to untie (especially if a longer point is used/painful). Swim has found that if he uses something kind of elastic it helps it untie itself a lot easier. Wrap it around a few times just above the elbow and put both ends of what you choose to use in your teeth. After you register you can simple let it go and it will release all tension. Also if trying to do it on the bicep, dont use a tourny. Try putting a balled up shirt under your armpit and apply pressure against your rib cage. This can be used also for the rest of the arm if its more comfortable or the only option available.

c it (or even if someone wasnt) the best, safest, and easiest method is to use a new needle every experience.
its not too hard to get down and then you can start using a rubber tourniquet which i think brings the veins out a little better, also some times letting go with your teeth can make the end of the belt fall and hit your rig.

if you work out the balance just so you can sort of cradle it at an angle, and undo the rubber tourniquet just how nurses do when taking blood, takes a few times for it to go smooth, and you wont have to worry about someone seeing you with the end of your belt in your mouth and your mouth watering like a dog and i once forgot about the belt and left it sitting in my room still with the end through the other end, bit of a give away it was.

Last edited by coolhandluke; 26-08-2012 at 03:19. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-08-2012, 03:31
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

bakin, I posted some answers to your questions about the steps you have outlined above, and a couple of areas you should be aware of.
the post got lost some how and now I will try to replay the post.

first when you enter the injection site , do not remove the point from your body just because you fail to registar blood , you have prolly not entered into the vein yet, it takes a feel ,, to know when you get in , leaving a very small vacante bubble at the very end of the syringe will draw blood into it when you get in..

make as few holes in your arm as posible,,,remember those will be bleeders and will leak out some drops , causing partial misses and leaking some from the shots taken afterward.

torniquet is not always necessary , always loosen after you get a vein and before you push in the liquid..

germs are a problem and alcohol swabs are a must to clean around the injection site,

never share water, spoon, caps, never..

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great tip on leaving a bubble at the tip to catch the register - solves a big problem for me.
Old 26-08-2012, 03:31
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhandluke View Post
its not too hard to get down and then you can start using a rubber tourniquet which i think brings the veins out a little better, also some times letting go with your teeth can make the end of the belt fall and hit your rig.

if you work out the balance just so you can sort of cradle it at an angle, and undo the rubber tourniquet just how nurses do when taking blood, takes a few times for it to go smooth, and you wont have to worry about someone seeing you with the end of your belt in your mouth and your mouth watering like a dog and i once forgot about the belt and left it sitting in my room still with the end through the other end, bit of a give away it was.
Thats exactly why swim uses the particular turniquet that he chose. It is just a little elastic band, much like one you'd find on underwear, but its thinner and nearly weightless. When releasing the tourny it has never effected swim by falling onto his point. Hypothetically, it may not be a bad idea to seperate the ends and release only one side so control of the tourny can still be used. Swim has never had an issue with mouth watering from holding his tourniquete. The material and thickness would make a difference.
Old 26-08-2012, 03:35
Silver Member

CB you mother fuc$%r you really did it...........

I didn't know which direction you were going to go.

you can't re-use the needle........
Quote:
right on with that, reusing a needle just one time is very noticeable and will leave a track because the end being slightly barbed so when you pull it out it will catch and agitate the skin, if you have the means (which many dont) USE A NEW NEEDLE EVERY TIME YOU CAN.
remember your a smoker your too lazy to get a new rig blah blah blah throw a hit in the bowl ahhhhhhhhhh

btdta
I was just kidding with CB about the aids but since the joke could be mis understood I changed it.............

Last edited by makin; 26-08-2012 at 03:55.
Old 26-08-2012, 03:49
Silver Member

beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC

Quote:
you can't re-use the needle........(you will give yourself aids..... remember your a smoker your too lazy to get a new rig blah blah blah throw a hit in the bowl ahhhhhhhhhh
makin surely you say this in jest? you can not give yourself aids from re using a needle that has not been cross contaminated..
Old 26-08-2012, 04:21
Titanium Member

Male from Canada

Oh well thanks guys I wasn't going to reuse it anyway, I was just curious because I meant to ask that question in my original post.

I threw my rig in the trash.

Tomorrow however I'm buying a half ball, and getting 12 new syringes off buddy... Haha just kidding xD I'm pretty much done with needles.. There's something about getting 10 hits vs a single line or a single shot that really appeals to me. I like to feel like I'm continuously dosing. It's a mental thing I guess but I can't just take one line, or shot, and then chill for a few hours without re-dosing in one way or another, I like my smoking, I can take many hits, and frequently.

Thats not the only reason though, I just don't wanna get into needles, lol I don't know why I'm trying to justify that right now, I don't even need to explain why I don't wanna get into them. Plus needles are a lot of work lol, I'm sure once you get into them it becomes an enjoyable ritual like smoking, but I don't want to find out.

Needles lead to stronger addiction, which leads to wanting more ice, and I'm already spending every dime I have on the shit, so if I end up craving it more, with the same amount of cash, that can only lead to kickin and feeling like shit more often. I dunno if that's even true or not.

Let's just say I'm very happy with smoking. Though I'd rather shoot up than snort... Snorting does fuck all for me, at least today I discovered shooting up does affect me. I can honestly do two huge lines and all it does is make me antsy and crave a hit like crazy.
Old 28-08-2012, 02:55

34 y/o Male from United States
erikezra is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

If you can get brand new needles thats best, if you have to re-use make sure you rinse the needle right after using by sucking up water a few times to get the blood out, mark the needle every time you use it with a slash on the cap or where ever, try not to go past 3 times and be very careful not to hit the tip on anything, 30 cc of water is way to much for a line, in california, rule of thumb is .1 use 10 .2 use 20 and so forth but the less water will change the high, and your cotton does not need to be big just a little ball slightly bigger than the tip of needle. well this is probably not the best advice but its very real life stuff. My FOAF smoked heavily for years when he did blast a dime .1 g he didnt even feel it, well anyway be careful have fun enjoy life.
Old 29-08-2012, 04:39
Silver Member

Male from United States
morrison is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Well more power to you man-I love the needle and the rush myself and I personally don't know how anyone can try it and not switch over. That said I would never try and talk anyone into doing so or trying it that way at all.

As for the guy above me it does all depend on the quality of course and generally I do agree that a dime won't do you but I've had some that was so good I did .15 after having been partying steadily for well into the week and had it be a decent rush considering I'd been doing considerably more during the previous days.
Old 29-08-2012, 05:23
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrison View Post
Well more power to you man-I love the needle and the rush myself and I personally don't know how anyone can try it and not switch over. That said I would never try and talk anyone into doing so or trying it that way at all.

As for the guy above me it does all depend on the quality of course and generally I do agree that a dime won't do you but I've had some that was so good I did .15 after having been partying steadily for well into the week and had it be a decent rush considering I'd been doing considerably more during the previous days.
now days the clean strong dope is missing in action, and a lot of under strength poorly made dope and cut has filled the streets..

but when the shit was real, local cooks had a sense of pride in their products.

a tenth of a gram would double back in the spoon and a hit in the arm would get you a cough and up for a full 24 hours or longer.

I would not put the crap they call meth today, in my arm

I would not hesitate if it were the dope of the 1980's
Old 30-08-2012, 06:22
Silver Member

If you want the good stuff you gotta bee makin BTDTA.

I remember the pure

never shot it though was only a smoker.

It seems they could clean the shit up.............buy an 8 ball and hit it with acetone from the beauty shop.

filter keep whats in the filter

then distilled water and a coffee filter

keep the water

evap............not sure what they are cutting it with but it seems you end up with at least a gram of good.......

Last edited by makin; 08-09-2012 at 03:27.

Share this on:

Tags
inject meth, intravenous injection, iv techniques, meth