Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-08-2012, 17:04

20 y/o Male from United States
spade082 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
Getting The Most Out Of Your Oxycodone

Hi DF!. SWIM is making this to help the wide range of people using opiates, specifically oxycodone, with ways to conserve pills longer, get the most bang for your buck, and keep your tolerance low without getting hooked and going through those horrible W/D's which, trust SWIM, you DONT want.

Avoid Everyday Use:
The best way to keep tolerance low is to avoid everyday use. Once its in your blood stream 24 hours a day or close, your body will feel that it needs it, and will make you feel as if you are dying until you take your next dose. It's a viscious circle. Don't take opiates daily, if you can. SWIM does, and did indeed develop bad dependance issues. This was made better by taking day by day tolerance breaks.
Another way to conserve your stash is something called 'potentiation', which we will talk about now.

Potentiating Your Opiates:
RX MEDS

THE BEST MED
for this would be Promethazine, a 1st gen anti-histamine commonly used for nausea with opiate use. If you're an avid opiate user as SWIM is, you've probably heard this name from the Codeine-Promethazine combo Syrup that has spiked in recreational use in the past years (lean, surp).
But, what alot of people don't realize is that the promethazine potentates (Makes more potent) the pain-killing qualities of opiates stronger through a chemical process SWIM isn't extremely familiar with. But since taking them with my Roxicodones, SWIM will NEVER take Opi's alone without Promethazine. That's how much of a diff there is. I'm so much more doped out and euphoric, and have a bunch more doses left over for those painful days. Win, win.

Say for example SWIM Took: 50-60mg regularly of Oxycodone IR (Roxicodone) with nothing else.
SWIM would get the SAME benefit from about 30mg of Roxi w/ 100mg Promethazine.
HUGE. Difference. Talk to your doc, if you get your Opiates prescribed from him. Say they bother your stomach and Phenergan (Brand Name) helped with a previous doc/ER visit. (They never really check.)

Benzos such as Xanax, Klonopin or Valium are somewhat sedating but should also be used with care when taken with opiates. Always take less than you would while taking them by themselves. Start low and build up. Again, this is just for people who have this RX'd (SWIM has Pain and Anxiety), or know where to score them.

Another good RX pill is Soma. It makes the nod very very intense, so use extra care. These things are stronger than you would think. I believe Soma is a type of extra-skeletal muscle relaxant. Pretty strong and sedating, so I wouldnt suggest taking all these potentiatiors at once, as mixing drugs always makes it more dangerous, but not as long as SWIY knows what they're doing. So, that's why Im here to inform!

Potentiation of Opiates:
OTC and Herbal

Now, if that's not an option because you get your pills or opiate of choice off the street, Tylenol PM (with Benadryl), Dramamine (for Motion-sickness and Nausea) or both; work the best. Some say that tylenol helps oral doses of opiates work better, but that may be a mental aspect, So you can only see what works for you. Diphenhydrimate makes you nod more but decreases itching, and Dramamine may make you dizzy but it's the weakest of the 3. Promethazine is the best of all.

Also, taking some type of fatty food before taking an Oral dose helps absorption / peak plasma levels. SWIM takes 2 fish oil pills, though they have a nasty aftertaste (you can buy tasteless caps for more $) they give a little boost to the nodding, itching and allover opiate-warm-blanket-wrapped-around-you feeling. Im assuming it's because it binds to fat somewhat like THC.

ROA's: (Route Of Administration) Most/Least Effective
(Plus Bio-availability)
KEEP IN MIND ALL B.A WILL BE HIGHER WHEN POTENTIATED BY ABOVE TECHNIQUES!

Oral (Chewing, Parachute): 70-90% - Pretty high. Lasts longer. One of the more efficient ways. Oral would include chewing em up, straight up swallowing or parachuting. Parachuting (putting crushed powder in small twisted peice of tissue paper and drinking, absorbs right away) seems to have a bigger kick in it than just eating em

Intranasal: Somewhere around 60-70%. Short duration, quicker rush. IR Roxycodone and Old Formula Oxycontin are the only pills worth doing this. If it has tylenol, forget it. Don't be stupid.

Plugging (Anal)
: About the same as oral. No first pass metabolism so there may be slight more absorption, that is if you don't mind squirting water up your a**hole. ;P

IV (Slamming): 100%. Keep in mind, you do not wanna do this if you don't have to. This WILL lead to dependance/addiction. It has an intense rush, and the strongest euphoria, but There are safer ways to take drugs. Though this is the only way that absorbs the full amount, if you take a potentiating agent with a normal ROA, you should still have pleasing effects. I won't assume credit should you decide to shoot yourself with OC.

Vaporizing (Chasing The Dragon):
One of the lowest Bios, not really known, so SWIM won't spread misinformation. SWIM has read at some places it's around 12%, which means a LOT is wasted. Produces a fast strong rush like IV, but wastes alot of the pill, and inhaling any aluminum foil smoke is pretty toxic to the brain.

Personally, SWIM feels great after:
Parachute 15mg Roxicodone
125mg Promethazine with Fish Oil (for absorption)
and 15mg Intranasal once the Oral dose starts working.

Hope this helps! SWIM would be glad to answer any questions anybody has. : ) Have fun, dopeys!

Post Quality Evaluations:
All routes of availability can lead to dependence
Good information regarding potenization
Old 23-08-2012, 10:26

20 y/o Male from United States
spade082 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Oxycodone

Bump, if anyone has any questions let me know
Old 23-08-2012, 19:46
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United States
patman is a decent psychonaut.patman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 184, Level: 2 Points: 184, Level: 2 Points: 184, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Just a few things...

All routes of taking oxycodone can lead to physiological addiction and/or physical dependence. I think the issue with intravenous use is that it often progresses into making an addiction problem worse than it already was. All the health risks associated with it are ten fold worse than someone taking it orally and even snorting it to a degree.

This is decent info for the most part (glad to see you didn't include smoking pills), but why did you make anal use seem so taboo? Its method of delivery causes the BA to be the highest of all routes except IV use. In fact, it may be the closest thing to it. Many needle exchange as well as harm reduction programs that deals with heroin or other opiate addicts significantly advocate plugging someones drug of choice over injecting. It's one of the safer ways (as far as health risks go) to get a similar rush for someone who may prefer/thinking about injecting. This all being said, plugging oxy defiantly increases the amount of drug delivered and has a higher risk of overdose. Personally (not a definant statement, just my own experiance) I generally use 1/4th of my normal dose at once time if I am going to plug. Ie: I take 60mg orally for a decent high, so I'll start with 20mg plugged and go from there based on how I feel.

Otherwise, I know it took effort to make the OP so I appreciate that. Thanks man.

All the best,
Pat.
Old 19-03-2014, 07:36

Female from United States
Dominique8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Good information. Just a few quick comments to add. Promethazine (aka "phenergan") is RX only, anti nausea & certainly potentiates opiates. (It also has some anti-itching and anti-anxiety aspects to it as well). It is not a benzodiazepine, which Valium & Xanax are. "Benzo's" are sedatives that also increase the effects of opiates, which makes them a quick way to overdose. USE CAUTION, please. When a combination of drugs increases the euphoria, that combination also increases the risky downsides of each. Have fun, treat your pain and be safe.
Old 25-03-2014, 15:07

31 y/o Female from United Kingdom
cayleyjo should review received reputation comments.
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

The one thing from my experience which really increases the potency of oxycodone. Is pre gabalIn. This is often prescribed in the UK to people who have neural pain in the UK. I am not sure d the the science behind it I can only tell you about my personal experience. I find that mixing 300-600mg with 80mg of oxycontin crushed up and mixed together gives a much more intense rush when snorting or parachuting . Thus needing less oxycontin.
I am sure someone can find out the science behind this? Also gap anyone else had a similar experience?

cayleyjo added 256 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Just want to add I am on a very large dose of pre gabalIn 600mg a day prescribed and prescribed 56 forty mg oxycodone 30 twenty mg oxycodone and 30 ten mg oxycodone per month as well as a bottle of 500ml of five mg oxynorm per month so my tolerance to everything is quite high. I am thinking of trying some combinations of oxycodone and Diazerpan . Not sure where to start based on my high tolerance. Any advice would be great?

Last edited by cayleyjo; 25-03-2014 at 15:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16-06-2014, 10:27

Female from United States
SarahsEvilTwin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Also, another good potentiation drug is Hydroxyzine (brand name is Vistiril, I believe). It is rx, but pretty easy to get for nausea, insomnia, & sometimes for migraines (it's an anti-histamine & helps relax the vessels in the brain), among other things. I've used it myself w/opiates many times & it does give u a slight boost to the effects. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents, hope it helps
Old 16-06-2014, 19:47

19 y/o Male from Earth
Mcridy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cayleyjo View Post
The one thing from my experience which really increases the potency of oxycodone. Is pre gabalIn. This is often prescribed in the UK to people who have neural pain in the UK. I am not sure d the the science behind it I can only tell you about my personal experience. I find that mixing 300-600mg with 80mg of oxycontin crushed up and mixed together gives a much more intense rush when snorting or parachuting . Thus needing less oxycontin.
I am sure someone can find out the science behind this? Also gap anyone else had a similar experience?

cayleyjo added 256 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Just want to add I am on a very large dose of pre gabalIn 600mg a day prescribed and prescribed 56 forty mg oxycodone 30 twenty mg oxycodone and 30 ten mg oxycodone per month as well as a bottle of 500ml of five mg oxynorm per month so my tolerance to everything is quite high. I am thinking of trying some combinations of oxycodone and Diazerpan . Not sure where to start based on my high tolerance. Any advice would be great?
Well 2mg usually just helps relieve some anxiety so I would say many lower your usually dose of oxy down a bit and take 2mg diazepam. Should produce a nice high.
Old 23-06-2014, 05:10
Banned

32 y/o Female from United States
dustofsnow is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 232, Level: 2 Points: 232, Level: 2 Points: 232, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

I have taken promethazine, diphenhydramine, and hydroxizine (all mentioned above) at various times in my life, by prescription. I always take low doses of all of them, without simultaneous opiate use, and even so, they knock me the HELL out. I just wanted to give that warning. They are all antihistamines, and like most antihistamines, they can cause pretty intense drowsiness. If you want to potentiate your roxy, they will indeed help with that, but you might be too asleep to enjoy it. The drowsiness will vary depending on your physiology, tolerance, size, and other substances in your system.

A valuable warning; antihistamines should not be used as a potentiator by people who get too drowsy after taking them.
Old 29-06-2014, 18:31

Male from USA - Washington
Lumbar45 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Does anyone have the problem of intense sweating with these pills?

I just had back surgery 2 weeks ago, and jesus, I wake up in a pool of sweat some nights. I take a ER 30mg morphine 1 every 12 hours, and 15mg Oxycodone every 3-6. But sometimes when I take more because of pain, I will just be miserable with sweating. Doctor also said it could be the Titanium screws and rods implanted as well, my body trying to reject them. I don't know.

After reading this, I wish I would have gotten the promethazine the OP was talking about from my surgeon.

Be careful with this pills guys, especially the recreational guys, they can and will ruin your life if you're not careful. And there comes a time when you THINK your in control, but really the Dope is in control.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:49

Male from Earth
Erikmen should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade082 View Post
I have a question
How many Oxys would I need to use when I´m already using methadone (70 mg)?
Also does crushed Oxys last the same amount of time?
Tks!
Old 02-07-2014, 19:25
Silver Member

Male from Albania
blackberrybunny is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I have a question--I'm new here-- so please don't bash me!

I have read over and over on this message board that 'parachuting' oxycodone doesn't really do anything different than just swallowing the pill. So WHY are so many people parachuting them? Do you do it just for the act of preparing the pill in the parachute? What is the point? Thank you.
Old 07-07-2014, 20:34

Male from Earth
Erikmen should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Hi DF!. SWIM is making this to help the wide range of people using opiates, specifically oxycodone, with ways to conserve pills longer, get the most bang for your buck, and keep your tolerance low without getting hooked and going through those horrible W/D's which, trust SWIM, you DONT want.

Avoid Everyday Use:
The best way to keep tolerance low is to avoid everyday use. Once its in your blood stream 24 hours a day or close, your body will feel that it needs it, and will make you feel as if you are dying until you take your next dose. It's a viscious circle. Don't take opiates daily, if you can. SWIM does, and did indeed develop bad dependance issues. This was made better by taking day by day tolerance breaks.
Another way to conserve your stash is something called 'potentiation', which we will talk about now.

Potentiating Your Opiates:
RX MEDS

THE BEST MED
for this would be Promethazine, a 1st gen anti-histamine commonly used for nausea with opiate use. If you're an avid opiate user as SWIM is, you've probably heard this name from the Codeine-Promethazine combo Syrup that has spiked in recreational use in the past years (lean, surp).
But, what alot of people don't realize is that the promethazine potentates (Makes more potent) the pain-killing qualities of opiates stronger through a chemical process SWIM isn't extremely familiar with. But since taking them with my Roxicodones, SWIM will NEVER take Opi's alone without Promethazine. That's how much of a diff there is. I'm so much more doped out and euphoric, and have a bunch more doses left over for those painful days. Win, win.

Say for example SWIM Took: 50-60mg regularly of Oxycodone IR (Roxicodone) with nothing else.
SWIM would get the SAME benefit from about 30mg of Roxi w/ 100mg Promethazine.
HUGE. Difference. Talk to your doc, if you get your Opiates prescribed from him. Say they bother your stomach and Phenergan (Brand Name) helped with a previous doc/ER visit. (They never really check.)

Benzos such as Xanax, Klonopin or Valium are somewhat sedating but should also be used with care when taken with opiates. Always take less than you would while taking them by themselves. Start low and build up. Again, this is just for people who have this RX'd (SWIM has Pain and Anxiety), or know where to score them.

Another good RX pill is Soma. It makes the nod very very intense, so use extra care. These things are stronger than you would think. I believe Soma is a type of extra-skeletal muscle relaxant. Pretty strong and sedating, so I wouldnt suggest taking all these potentiatiors at once, as mixing drugs always makes it more dangerous, but not as long as SWIY knows what they're doing. So, that's why Im here to inform!

Potentiation of Opiates:
OTC and Herbal

Now, if that's not an option because you get your pills or opiate of choice off the street, Tylenol PM (with Benadryl), Dramamine (for Motion-sickness and Nausea) or both; work the best. Some say that tylenol helps oral doses of opiates work better, but that may be a mental aspect, So you can only see what works for you. Diphenhydrimate makes you nod more but decreases itching, and Dramamine may make you dizzy but it's the weakest of the 3. Promethazine is the best of all.

Also, taking some type of fatty food before taking an Oral dose helps absorption / peak plasma levels. SWIM takes 2 fish oil pills, though they have a nasty aftertaste (you can buy tasteless caps for more $) they give a little boost to the nodding, itching and allover opiate-warm-blanket-wrapped-around-you feeling. Im assuming it's because it binds to fat somewhat like THC.

ROA's: (Route Of Administration) Most/Least Effective
(Plus Bio-availability)
KEEP IN MIND ALL B.A WILL BE HIGHER WHEN POTENTIATED BY ABOVE TECHNIQUES!

Oral (Chewing, Parachute): 70-90% - Pretty high. Lasts longer. One of the more efficient ways. Oral would include chewing em up, straight up swallowing or parachuting. Parachuting (putting crushed powder in small twisted peice of tissue paper and drinking, absorbs right away) seems to have a bigger kick in it than just eating em

Intranasal: Somewhere around 60-70%. Short duration, quicker rush. IR Roxycodone and Old Formula Oxycontin are the only pills worth doing this. If it has tylenol, forget it. Don't be stupid.

Plugging (Anal)
: About the same as oral. No first pass metabolism so there may be slight more absorption, that is if you don't mind squirting water up your a**hole. ;P

IV (Slamming): 100%. Keep in mind, you do not wanna do this if you don't have to. This WILL lead to dependance/addiction. It has an intense rush, and the strongest euphoria, but There are safer ways to take drugs. Though this is the only way that absorbs the full amount, if you take a potentiating agent with a normal ROA, you should still have pleasing effects. I won't assume credit should you decide to shoot yourself with OC.

Vaporizing (Chasing The Dragon):
One of the lowest Bios, not really known, so SWIM won't spread misinformation. SWIM has read at some places it's around 12%, which means a LOT is wasted. Produces a fast strong rush like IV, but wastes alot of the pill, and inhaling any aluminum foil smoke is pretty toxic to the brain.

Personally, SWIM feels great after:
Parachute 15mg Roxicodone
125mg Promethazine with Fish Oil (for absorption)
and 15mg Intranasal once the Oral dose starts working.

Hope this helps! SWIM would be glad to answer any questions anybody has. : ) Have fun, dopeys!
Yes, absolutely. So much better with Phenergan!! Really worth a try..

You have been warned about quoting long posts. There is no need, especially for a one line answer. Use the rep function for posts like this.
Old 10-07-2014, 00:01

Male from United States
1655new is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

SWIM almost out of 7.5 mg oxycodone 3 times daily RX. Swim had to cut back to 1/3 regular dosage until next RX available. Has Promethazine and and Codeine syrup (Codeine phosphate, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg per teaspoon). What would be recommended amount of promethazine and would Codeine syrup help?

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 19-07-2014, 02:11
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
mygreenbic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Ok, I have questions. I am a verteran drug addict. Have been doing all various drugs for maybe 15 years and longer for softer drugs. I have been addicted to heroin (I live in Pittsburgh which is saturated with stamp bags of heroin, so there is little oxycodone). My habbit got bad to the point where I ended up on methadone. Got up to 80 mg a day for 2 years, developed a strong xanax/klonopin habbit, which got me kicked out of the clinic. This same pattern happened three times until I ended up on suboxone. I got kicked off the suboxone clinic 3 times as well, and the last time I shouldnt have. I got kicked off for being prescribed adderall from my psychiatrist which has nothing to do with suboxone. These doctors are ill educated. I used to potentiate my methadone with diphenhydramine and dxm. Wow I used to get blasted. Oh ya and xanax, temazepam, and klonopin. I dont reccomend this, I should have been dead many times over. But Im trying to give you an explanation of my chemical history so I can ask my questions and you will understand. MY last suboxone run was 8mg a day, psych rx'd me 2 30mg adderall irs, 30mg a day temazepam, .5mg clonazepam 4 times a day, and I got massive amounts of chloral hydrate and xanax from people I traded adderall to. So after getting kicked off I went through sever opiate withdrawal but it wasnt as bad as the other times because I comfortted myself with my benzos and a crap load of gabapentin. So im almost a year off suboxone.
So I have experience with basically every opiate and many phenethylamines, K, tryptamines, and more. The one drug I have zero experience with is oxycodone. Until today. I came across a bottle of 30 phentermine and some speed addict I know gave me 14 5mg oxycodone ir's for them. Not knowing anything about proper oxy doseage I took all 14 (70mg oxy instant release). I also took for potentiating 5mg of xanax, 5 mg of clonazepam, 1.2 grams gabapentin, 6 capsules of milk thistle, and a couple baclofen.
So, I just ingested all of this minutes ago, and want to see if anyone could let me know what kind of high you expect me to go though and about how long. For example, is thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am not erasing anything ZI type becaues I want you to see how my mind is working off of this dose. I just opened my eyes with my head on my keyboard and a puddl eof drool. I, itchier than when I do high doses of heroin. This feels similar to H minuts the euphoria. Its euphoric absolutely but other opoiates seem to have a lot higher rank on the scale of euphoria.
So basic questions are, how long will this high last.
2) I am expecting a few bags of heorin tonight in exhcnage for some of my amphet. Will a combination of stamp bags of heroin (little wax bags with approx .01 mg 0f differnt potent downers. I got caught with bags before and the test from court that was ran on the back Oh wow that was a twenty minute nod right there after that last sentence. Ok I cant type anymore everything is too blurry. Can someone please give me some personal experice on oooozkpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppe[e z
Wpw I just woke up from the phone ringing over and over again. My girlfriend was calling my house. I thought I was man enough to fight this stuff, but the seduction of this fickle misstress snuck in the side door and told me how good it felt to close my eyes for a minute here and there then eventually I woke up with the phone ringing off the hook. All the euphoria I had is gone but i could still feel a strong pressence of the ddrug in my body. what can I take to up the euphoria again? Thanks.
@sp0r412
ps- I left all the errors in becaues I want you to see in real time how the drug affected my brain.
I want the euphoria back I guess I gotta do some bags.
Attached are pictures of what I ingested... the little white ones are 5mg oxy irs (14 of them). The yellow are clonazepam, and the blue are xanax. The big white pills are neurontin 600mg.

You need help. claiming to nod off while posting does nothing to help here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pills.jpg (112.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg milkthistle.jpg (62.9 KB, 4 views)

Share this on:

Tags
benzos, oxycodone, promethazine, promethazine and opiates, roxicodone