Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 21-08-2012, 00:19
Banned

29 y/o Male from United States
barndtman84 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
experience with UR-144, 5F-UR-144, AKB-48, & STS-135

My pet fish has about 6 months of daily cannibinoid use with mostly 5F-UR-144 & UR-144 but he has also used AKB-48 & STS-135 many times. So I will explain what my fish felt when he was first trying these noids.
For UR-144 which is his fav he likes as its mostly a CB2 agonist with slight CB1 activity and same goes for 5F-UR-144 which is more sedating then the ur-144.
As for the other two AKB-48 is more favorable then the sts-135 but they are very much alike in effects as they are both full agonists of both CB1 & CB2 but sts-135 has a fowl taste and oder. I also found that mixing them all into a bowl makes my fish feel the most stoned and sayes its a full spectrum high.
Old 23-09-2012, 00:30

37 y/o Male from United States
bobsmithherb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: experience with UR-144, 5F-UR-144, AKB-48, & STS-135

ahhh. thanks for the post. mucho deniro to be made here!
Old 26-09-2012, 16:37

Male from Latvia
TheSquareRootOfaKilo=Me should review received reputation comments.

Experience With AKB48

Few days ago i received 1g of AKB48 so I decidet to give it a try.
This substance was like yellow powder it was very well grinded.
I decided to vaporize. [quantity removed - you cannot say for sure how much it was if you just guessed] eyballed (My scales are not arrived yet). inhaled 1 time.
It did have a little taste of chemical so nothing horrible.
After 30 seconds I have excellent body high, amazing mood and BIG smile This substance was like potent hash. After powder melted in the vaporizer next state of this substance was similar to melted resin and then it started to smoke more than powder which was melted before.
The high is like potent hash high and there was no heart pounding what I get from other shyntetic cannabinoids. High last very long after 2.5 - 3h it starts fading away. And you don't need much to get high. This is great!
I would recomend to not redose earlier than 2.5 hours after last dose.
I would say that this is best cannabinoid which has cannabis high.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 26-09-2012 at 18:12. Reason: eyeballed quantities removed
Old 27-09-2012, 03:43
Banned

That's funny my fish just got an order today of 10 grams AKB-48 and 2 grams of 5fur-144 which is his fav for sleep but not for best overall high and the batch my fish got like always is at least 97% or more and had a strong odd earthy/chem taste and smell but is like salt crystals that are tanish yellow. My fish is not a huge fan of full agonists of CB1 & CB2 receptors but prefers CB2 selective like ur-144 & 5fur-144 but he does like the high from the akb-48 it is not to strong but mellow and even better mixed with other cnoids.
Old 27-09-2012, 23:25
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
profesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way up

Quote:
Originally Posted by barndtman84 View Post
always is at least 97% or more and had a strong odd earthy/chem taste and smell but is like salt crystals that are tanish yellow.
The first may have been freebase and the later a "salt" form of the chemical. The freebase product should have hit harder and the high diminished faster- but this difference in forms varies from chemical to chemical so it could be unnoticeable.
Old 28-09-2012, 19:30
Silver Member

Male from United States
Graye is an unknown quantity at this point

Since this is a bit of an all-encompassing thread for the 4th gen synthetic cannabinoids we should add the 5f analogue of AKB-48 to it as well. (5F-AKB48) A friend of mine will be getting 2 grams of that one in soon, I'll ask him to write up his experience so I can post it here.

Update: My friend dissolved 5f-AKB48 in pure ethanol before spraying it over 3/4 lb of peppermint leaf/mullein in a 75/25 ratio. He placed it inside a household oven at 250 degrees F for about ten minutes to speed evaporation of the solvent. (Not sure if I'm allowed to include how much of the chem he dissolved, I think that belongs in the chemistry forum) When the blend was dry he smoked about half a gram of it through a waterfall. His account is as follows:

"The come up is pleasant and gentle, starting with a warm body sensation and slight headbuzz before escalating to a solid high comparable to two or three good bong hits of quality cannabis. An interesting sidenote is that the high seems to respond well to a smoker's intent, receding slightly if concentration or focus is desired. (Here he laughed and noted that it could be a factor of his experience with cannabinoid use) The high has an excellent duration, lasting between three and four hours. It seems to be far gentler than Am-2201 or some of the other high CB1 agonists, the come-up is smooth and the high remains very stable throughout."

Last edited by Graye; 28-09-2012 at 23:26.
Old 29-09-2012, 07:12
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United States
FPU4eva should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

akb48 in a melting point test the compound has shown better results then any other single cannaboid even JWH-018 and JWH-203 I bet a melting point test with AB-001 would show a lower melting point

FPU4eva added 6 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graye View Post
Since this is a bit of an all-encompassing thread for the 4th gen synthetic cannabinoids we should add the 5f analogue of AKB-48 to it as well. (5F-AKB48) A friend of mine will be getting 2 grams of that one in soon, I'll ask him to write up his experience so I can post it here.

Update: My friend dissolved 5f-AKB48 in pure ethanol before spraying it over 3/4 lb of peppermint leaf/mullein in a 75/25 ratio. He placed it inside a household oven at 250 degrees F for about ten minutes to speed evaporation of the solvent. (Not sure if I'm allowed to include how much of the chem he dissolved, I think that belongs in the chemistry forum) When the blend was dry he smoked about half a gram of it through a waterfall. His account is as follows:

"The come up is pleasant and gentle, starting with a warm body sensation and slight headbuzz before escalating to a solid high comparable to two or three good bong hits of quality cannabis. An interesting sidenote is that the high seems to respond well to a smoker's intent, receding slightly if concentration or focus is desired. (Here he laughed and noted that it could be a factor of his experience with cannabinoid use) The high has an excellent duration, lasting between three and four hours. It seems to be far gentler than Am-2201 or some of the other high CB1 agonists, the come-up is smooth and the high remains very stable throughout."
5f-akb-48 is STS-135 correct anyone with more info let me know i always though it was the 5f analog of UR

Last edited by FPU4eva; 29-09-2012 at 07:12. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-09-2012, 18:04
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,901, Level: 20 Points: 19,901, Level: 20 Points: 19,901, Level: 20
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPU4eva View Post
5f-akb-48 is STS-135 correct anyone with more info let me know i always though it was the 5f analog of UR
No, they're different compounds. STS-135 is indole based whereas 5F-AKB48 is indazole based.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:53
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Bad Rabbits is on the way upBad Rabbits is on the way upBad Rabbits is on the way upBad Rabbits is on the way up
Points: 455, Level: 3 Points: 455, Level: 3 Points: 455, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquareRootOfaKilo=Me View Post
I would say that this is best cannabinoid which has cannabis high.
I don't understand why the only two posts you've ever made on this forum are both exactly the same, cut and pasted, singing the praises of a particular research chemical?

Pardon me for being off topic and skeptical.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:47
Banned

Hey I just had a batch of akb-48 and my fish just doesn't like full agonists of both CB1 & CB2. But my fish does enjoy selective full agonists of CB2 with slight CB1 activity. I can now get 5f-akb-48 instead of akb-48 but I was curious if its anything like akb-48. B/c I love ur-144 & 5f-ur-144 always have been my 2 fav's and even better when mixed together. Thanks for all the info this thread is got some useful info.
Old 19-10-2012, 16:25

28 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Sufo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

AKB-48 experience report:

Eyeballed what I believe to be approximately 3-6mg (akb-48 has been reported as being pretty dense, as a result the 6mg upper bound is most certainly exactly that). Mixed it with some vape deads and placed into vape bowl. Took a couple of tokes, and almost immediately felt a tingling in in may face. Something like vasodilation, but no flushing. This suggested that I had in fact inhaled a noticeable amount. At this point I stopped as, having eyeballed the amount, I thought it would be best to wait and see. A mild stone crept up, but nothing that couldn't have been attributed to some lingering cannabinoids in the vape deads.

After waiting long enough that I knew the effect wasn't going to increase dramatically, I fired up the vape again, this time letting it heat longer and taking many tokes. At this point I was hit with a much stronger stone, almost identical in effect to vaping sativa. Clear heady high with no body load at all - one might even say cold. The graph for the high would be somewhat different than for actual sativa - the peak more intense, but the duration of significant effect shorter. As the high faded it gave way to complete normality. No lingering mong to speak of, and I don't believe it interfered with the quality of my REM sleep as regular herb does.

As mentioned by others, there is significant reheat value with this compound. I found the first time I hit the bowl it lasted longer, but the 2nd and 3rd times, while the peak was reasonably strong, fell away pretty quickly.
Old 26-12-2012, 03:49

Male from United States
RoubleDub is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
AKB-48 dosage 7.5mg good for beginner?

im having a hard time finding dosage for AKB-48. i want to emulate the eliquid drops that have this in it.

lets keep this simple. i want 2 drops for one full beginner dose. equal to what person with no tolerance might feel after smoking a delicious bowl(.25g) of orange diesel. i heard that 25mg for 1g was used by another on this forum for a smoking blend. so 7.5mg a good single dose for a begging?
Old 26-12-2012, 09:20
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
lmfao bg is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%
Re: AKB-48 dosage 7.5mg good for beginner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoubleDub View Post
im having a hard time finding dosage for AKB-48. i want to emulate the eliquid drops that have this in it.

lets keep this simple. i want 2 drops for one full beginner dose. equal to what person with no tolerance might feel after smoking a delicious bowl(.25g) of orange diesel. i heard that 25mg for 1g was used by another on this forum for a smoking blend. so 7.5mg a good single dose for a begging?
What someone else use's is of no signifigance.when new to a drug Specifically a synthetic one, tread lightly. . . The old saying you can alway's do more, but cant take back to much is sooo true.
Old 30-12-2012, 12:56

23 y/o Male from United States
fourtysevenpercent is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

I have only been smoking akb48/ur144 and both of their 5f derivatives including the new MN-24.

I'm so tired right now, but hopefully I'll remember to post tomorrow about all 4
Old 01-01-2013, 21:39

Male from United States
RoubleDub is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtysevenpercent View Post
I have only been smoking akb48/ur144 and both of their 5f derivatives including the new MN-24.

I'm so tired right now, but hopefully I'll remember to post tomorrow about all 4
Awesome that u have tried all of them ur insight in these compounds are valuable.

which one of these is the best to use in a blend? i have been considering all of those
some qualifications for best..
1 hour duration
2 enjoy-ability
3 potent is better
Old 03-01-2013, 21:48

23 y/o Male from United States
fourtysevenpercent is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoubleDub View Post
Awesome that u have tried all of them ur insight in these compounds are valuable.

which one of these is the best to use in a blend? i have been considering all of those
some qualifications for best..
1 hour duration
2 enjoy-ability
3 potent is better
Basically AKB48 is the best, especially with a little UR-144. AKB shouldn't cause any anxiety, very close to real cannabis. Adding the UR-144 with help aid in that "head high". You could also add the 5F derivatives of each for a head high too.

My personal favorite combo is akb48+5fakb48....

I make all my herbs at 500mg's to 4g herb(125mg/g). Let it dry for a few days! It makes a difference you can tell. Anyways, then if I want to combine different noids, I just mix and match the herbs. I have a high enough tolerance that I can do that. Others can't!!!!! 125mg/g is a high amount of noids. You also need to burn it slower because you'd be wasting a lot if you sparked a whole bowl vs. cornering it very well.

I'll explain the differences real quick

ur144-relaxing head high that can knock you the fuck out in higher doses
5fur144-methed out, cracked out version of ur-144, basically makes you go "wtf is going on?!?!?!" worse than am-2201 in that department. Very sporadic and inconsistent highs. Even with weak blends, this one is hard to dose properly. I do "like" it though. Just needs to be in combination with something else.
akb48-Closest to real cannabis I've ever smoked. High doses/repeated doses WILL knock you out as well. Be careful with this one, it takes up to 7 minutes to achieve the entire high. Do not redose in under 5 minutes. This one made me nap a lot at first.
5fakb48- Kind of how 5f on ur144 makes it "methed" out. This one is good but tends to be a little delirious at times. Its more head high than akb48, but sometimes thats not good. I tend to smoke this one after I can't really get much more "stoned" off of akb48, so I want to get "high" and I'll use 5fakb48 or ur-144.

So basicaly, akb48 is the best but might last too long for some. depends on how much you use it. When I built a better noid tolerance, I didn't get the "knocked out" effects anymore, so now I love akb48. 5fakb48 used to be my favorite though because it's more sativa like. And potency wise, these are all potent. akb48 might be the least potent. 5fakb48 might be the most potent. It's not like I really always know my dose, but I remember when vaping the noids originally, I was surprised at how potent 5fakb48 was. Actually to be honest, the akb48 had little rocks in it(like crystals). They were only as big as ur-144 crystals, okay maybe 4 times he size. But either way, I was surprised at how potent it was.

So there you go If you have the money, try akb48, 5f-akb48, and ur-144, and then 5f-ur-144. In that order.... Personally, ur-144 is GOOD but BAD though, very addictive because it's like crack. and 5fur144 is like noid crack.

So yeah just get the akb's 35mg/gram herb to start out is what I think I have read elsewhere. I just prefer taking only one or two hits instead of 4-6.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Compairing the cnoids helped me a lot, thank you
500mg into 4g leaf this is insane strong ratio!

Share this on:

» New Threads
Question about Hydromorphone.
Last post by Yung jizzle
12 Replies, 2,673 Views
Opiate and benzos withdrawal...
Last post by Dawn Godess
22 Replies, 1,161 Views
Why are opiates doing this to me...
Last post by Yung jizzle
11 Replies, 653 Views
Purifying Dexamphetamine Pills...