Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2012, 13:01
Silver Member

Female from United States
TimeKilla is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 300, Level: 2 Points: 300, Level: 2 Points: 300, Level: 2
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Very blue small Valium tablets

Sorry topic should have read very small blue Valium pills.

Hi has anyone come across there things they seem to be going about Scotland a'lot of peeps are saying there great and could have up to 8 - 25 mils of v in them. They are tiny compared to normal Valium pills so some say there called microdots, I took three and feel a buzz off them just looking to find out if anyone from the UK has any experience with them. Some have said there for dogs.

Again they are tiny blue pills less than half the size of normal Valium pills

Ps. Not really sure if its a Valium buzz they give you kinda feels like that tho very strange but a'lot of peeps are selling them and a'lot of folks are happy some saying there better than the real thing.
Old 19-08-2012, 13:54
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: Very blue small Valium tablets

yeah i have seen these up here a couple of times but never bought any as i get scripted valium anyway, iv not heard one bad report on them tho compared to the dz10s etc which were obviously fake, my friend had a rucksack with 30,000 of them in my car in boxes of 1000 and they were all different shades of blue, very unprofessional,got u wasted bt not so strong as real blues, those small ones seem very cosisten colour ,size strength etc but i havent seen em in strips which id like to to see who makes em, baby blues people were callin em here , and selling em for same price as pharma ones
Old 19-08-2012, 18:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Ireland
Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.

Is there anything written on them?

Post Quality Evaluations:
A succinct and very pertinent question.
Old 21-08-2012, 18:29
Silver Member

Female from United States
TimeKilla is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 300, Level: 2 Points: 300, Level: 2 Points: 300, Level: 2
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Thanks for the info Aberdonian,

Am also in Scotland took three of them but would not say it was a really good Valium feeling maybe a little very hard to explain tbh. A'lot of folk around here have been saying there really good.

It gave me the kinda feeling where i knew they had done something but nothing more still felt a little bit anxiety.

@Shleep On A Goat's Nipple: On one side it has MSJ and on the other side a line down the middle for breaking in half
Old 21-08-2012, 18:53
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Ireland
tdv123 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shleep On A Goat's Nipple View Post
Is there anything written on them?
I'm not sure if this is breaking the "pill identification" rule but...

I came across these these the other day. There maybe about 1/2 - 2/3 the size of brand Valium & have "MSJ" imprinted on one side & a score going threw the middle on there other side. From what I've read & heard due to lack of quality (or just none) control in state Pharama Columbo, Sri Lanka theres anywhere from 8mg to 28mg in a single pill.

How true this is I'm not too sure.
Old 21-08-2012, 20:07
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from Earth
DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Are you sure they're not Etizolam?
There are a lot of 'pressed' etiz flying about. All small, blue pills. Some with a score line, some not.
Some are fillers+binders+a little etizolam, some have the prior pills missing content, so one may do nothing, or floor you.

Other than that, unidentified blue pills with random strength effects?. I can't quite grasp that a state run pharma would press so many tablets with differing degrees, but I can imagine someone buying a kilo of powder, some blue dye etc etc, not mixing properly then pressing.

Just take care, no booze and remember, they aren't candy, so don't eat the whole bag. Could be anything in them.
Do you know anyone with a testing kit?
Old 25-08-2012, 22:50
Banned

Male from United States
LittleBigDave needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 124, Level: 1 Points: 124, Level: 1 Points: 124, Level: 1
Activity: 16.5% Activity: 16.5% Activity: 16.5%

They sound like MSJ Diazepam. Are those them?
Old 28-08-2012, 12:01
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from Earth
DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Intrigued by all this, I did a little digging and wouldn't trust those pills. Not based on fact, just personal suspicions.

It seems there are a lot of vendors claiming to be based in the UK, shipping from the UK to UK addresses. A quick lookup on the domain name(s) shows clearly otherwise. Some sites claim the product is located and shipped from the UK, others not.

The same picture is used repeatedly on differing, allegedly independent, vendors to portray valium from a number of different manufacturers and I found quantities of many thousands available. I'd trust my details to those sites in a shot. Wouldn't you?

The same picture is also used to portray bulk etizolam. This strikes me as being odd, inconsistent, deceptive and one of my personal 'this is a scam or fake' alarms is ringing loud.

Isn't it nice to be able to use throwaway email addresses. Five allegedly independent vendors responded to five different enquiries. Hmm, the headers from the emails show the five messages were sent from the same IP.

These waters are shark infested and cold. I'd suggest not swimming in them until the actual contents have been ascertained. The same pills, along with the usual enlarge your penis, buy a Rowlecks ( yes, I did have that spelling used once ) watch, buy a degree spams have been spammed to me via botnets. Those spams take me to guess where...

So, what appears to be a fake product being freely peddled and promoted via spam sent via botnets resolving back to the same sites. They may get you mashed, but the question is, what on?

Post Quality Evaluations:
This guy know what his talking about
Old 04-09-2012, 00:25
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,273, Level: 21 Points: 21,273, Level: 21 Points: 21,273, Level: 21
Activity: 46.4% Activity: 46.4% Activity: 46.4%

This thread has pretty much run its course for now. It's very difficult to say what these pills could be based on appearance alone, as is evidenced by every reply coming up with a different suggestion. Even with the suggestive MSJ marking it's impossible to say for sure what is in a pill because of the issues with unregulated manufacture and counterfeiting on the illicit market.

Here's some information regarding 'MSJ' pills from the Wales Drug and Alcohol Helpline that highlights this problem:

Quote:
What does MSJ look like?

These are small blue pills often with MSJ printed on one side and a blue line across the other. They can range in size from 4.5mm to 7mm across. Illicit production means that the dose isn't consistent, they may be sold as 10mg but they can actually range anywhere from 8mg to 30mg, but this will not be known until taken. As they are not regulated, some may not contain any diazepam, and some have been found to contain other benzodiazepines and other chemicals. They may be sold in tubs, plastic bags or in blister packs.

How does MSJ work?

Central nervous system Depressant, sedative

Legal status of MSJ

Diazepam is a Prescription Only Medicine and Class C [controlled substance], under the Misuse of Drugs Act. Illicit production or supply of diazepam without a licence carries a maximum sentence in the UK of 14 years.

How Is MSJ Taken?

Orally

Paraphernalia

None.

Medical uses of MSJ

Medical Diazepam is used to treat restlessness, depression, tension and anxiety, to induce sleep, as a muscle relaxant, as an anti-convulsant drug and psychiatric disorders.

Where does it come from?

In the UK there are numerous batches of counterfeit MSJ diazepam, these counterfeits are reported to be arriving from Sweden, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa and Greece. Some counterfeits are of poor quality and easier to notice, where as some are very professional looking.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
counterfeit drugs, diazepam, microdots, valium