Register Tags

Notices

Old 12-08-2012, 22:38

24 y/o Female from United States
brit20k is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 169, Level: 2 Points: 169, Level: 2 Points: 169, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Shooting H and smoking meth

If a person were to shoot heroin and smoke some meth would it still be dangerous borderline speed balling? This person only did a tiny bit of heroin, like not even nodding out, breathing is fine and no nausea. Opinions? Thanks.
Old 13-08-2012, 13:27
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,526, Level: 5 Points: 1,526, Level: 5 Points: 1,526, Level: 5
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Re: Shooting H and smoking meth

I am not entirely sure where the danger comes from regarding "speedballs" but from what I understand the main danger comes from the cocaine wearing off (obviously where cocaine is the stimulant) before the heroin or its metabolites and too much heroin was taken to begin with. I am just not so sure that convinces me entirely.

If this is the main danger presented by speedballing then when methamphetamine is the stimulant I would imagine the risk isn't as great since methamphetamine has a much much longer half life than cocaine and should outlast any heroin or its metabolites.

That being said, because I am unfamiliar with speedballs and not sure where the main danger presents itself, I would still urge caution. I suspect that because the two are not being injected in the same syringe then this would further reduce the risk. Also using a small amount (below the usual dose) of heroin should, providing we are familiar with its potency, nullify any risk of a fatal heroin overdose.

Apart from the danger from opiate overdose which appears to be the main risk associated with speedballs (from what I have gathered anyway) then I would suggest that the risks associated with each drug on its own would remain the same only concurrently, for example it would be like taking the side effect profile of both drugs and putting them in to one list.
Old 16-08-2012, 17:08
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
fleadom is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

swim did this a bunch, never had a problem, obviously it can be dangerous but if youre smoking meth, then you'd probably be able to stop before you get enough meth in your system to OD. literally did this last week and it was bomb...

Post Quality Evaluations:
Overdosing with ANY substance and saying it "was bomb" is NOT harm reduction, we don't teach and learn to die here or do dangerous practice.
Old 16-08-2012, 17:14
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2%

You are still in danger even though the smaller amount of either causes it to be not as dangerous. When you combine a CNS (central nervous system) depressant is mixed with a CNS stimulant it is a workout for the heart and your cardiovascular system.

So, you did just a little bit of heroin and want to do some meth, I would say while it's still dangerous because of the reason above, the less you do (again) the more safe it is. However, doing to much meth is still not a good idea on top of doing any heroin.

It's better you don't mix both, so now that you have or will, just take it easy and remember that stimulants and downers are not safe to mix, specifically when they affect the CNS (which most if not all, do).
Old 27-09-2012, 22:05
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
fleadom is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Whoever negative repped me, you misread my post. My fault for not making it clearer... The point I was making is that since the meth would be smoked in this hypothetical situation, I believe it would be more difficult to OD then in a situation such as IVing where the drug is introduced into the system all at once. then I said I mixed the two recently and it was bomb. Meaning enjoyable. I didnt say that I OD'ed like this and it was bomb haha
Old 28-09-2012, 00:16
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from USA - California
Tar S. Crystal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Umm this was my cat's drug combination of choice for awhile, so not suggesting it's a good idea, it's incredibly addictive, but very enjoyable, and relatively safe if you know what you're doing with both drugs.

Share this on:

Tags
heroin, meth, shoot heroin, speedball