Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 07-08-2012, 00:03

25 y/o Male from United States
blackninjaforevr needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
question about these mylan A4 xanax pills I have

So I got about 10 white xanax 2mg Mylan A4 pills. The dude I got em from said they were extended release, but everything I've looked up about them don't say either way. Anyone with expierence with these xanax pills, can you tell me if they are extended or instant release. If they are extended release, what would be my best way to take them so that I can actually feel them, cause I swallowed 5mgs worth of them about an hour ago and dont feel anything from them. they are white circles, one side has a cross imprint and the other side says mylan A4. Thanks for the help!
Old 07-08-2012, 00:07
Titanium Member

Male from Australia
Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.
Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%
Re: question about these mylan A4 xanax pills I have

No real way to say for sure whether you have instant or extended release pills.

However, they can easily be made instant release by chewing them and holding in the mouth for a few minutes.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:04
Silver Member

Female from United States
Cartoon_Pickle is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I couldn't find any info either whether they are regular or extended release. These type of Alprazolam has been showing up lately where i live, alot of people were getting all bent out of shape as they are used to the "bar" version. I had to print out a page from a pill identifying site for my friend so people would believe they were real. Anyway, as to your question, my pet ibex told me that she didn't feel any difference from the 2 milligram "bars" to the 2 milligram Mylans, but she dissolves them on her tongue, so any extended release option wouldn't happen anyway. Sorry I couldn't give a more detailed answer.

Last edited by Cartoon_Pickle; 07-08-2012 at 07:36. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 07-08-2012, 19:18

25 y/o Male from United States
blackninjaforevr needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Thanks for the replies, I'm used to the bars as well, so when I got these I was told that they were extended released, which dissapointed me. Well after looking around on the interwebs it says they are just generic 2mg, and nothing about them being extended. I'm currently prescribed subutex so I take xanax to get the ol' nod back. usually 4-6mg of the yellow bars will mess me up good and I swallowed 5mg of these mylan A4's and didn't really notice much, defintely more relaxed than normal but barely noticable at all. So I'm going to try the under the tongue method since I never have before and see if that helps a lot.

Just to clarify, should I crush them into powder then dump it under my tongue or can it just sit in my mouth and dissolve like a subutex? I wanna take like 4 at once and they are rather large. interesting though, I never knew that the time release xanax could easily be abused by dissolving in the mouth. Well imma give it a try and report back in a few. Thanks for the replies so quickly, I really really appreciate them all!

blackninjaforevr added 322 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

just me reporting back, sublinguial is the way to go !

Last edited by blackninjaforevr; 07-08-2012 at 19:18. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-09-2012, 22:16

Male from United States
Timidrat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Dude, be careful, I've been one 240 bars a month for a decade, the round one hit me harder than anything, I can take two and be fucked, and I'm used to taking about 10 to upward of 30 bars a day. Be careful!

Timidrat added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Especially if they're not the mylan ones, the other pies come from Mexico and India and shit and usually have 3-5 mg in each pill. Just be careful.

Last edited by Timidrat; 02-09-2012 at 22:16. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
benzodiazapines