Register Tags

Notices

Old 06-08-2012, 16:26

Male from United States
Seattlite is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Acquired Watson 349 Pills

I acquired a white pill that is labeled Watson 349. I later found out that Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 500 mg / 5 mg.

now SWIM, is not really a pill popper at all. SWIM usually likes to smoke a bit of cannabis from occasions, and has been for around 2 years. A couple months ago, my first pill I ever took for its recreation effects if Clonezepam. The highest dose I ever did was 2mg. The last time I took Clonezepam was 2 days ago. So SWIM has never had any experience with painkillers at all.

Tomorrow, SWIM is having a bit of time to himself all day. SWIM's friend's might come over, but thats only a possibility. SWIM is most likely going to be smoking cannabis, and was wondering, if popping one Watson 349 pill would be ok? SWIM just doesn't like the whole idea of Pharmaceutical death, and is a bit feared of it.

What would taking one Watson 349 pill do to SWIM? SWIM is around 130 pounds, a very healthy person, works out on a daily basis, drinks a lot of water, etc.

So if I were to take one Watson 349 pill, would SWIM be alright?
Old 06-08-2012, 16:56
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20
Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5%
Re: Acquired Watson 349 Pills

First off, drop the "swim", it is unnecessary and has never been encouraged here. If you don't want to self incriminate, then don't talk in first person.

Yes, one pill will kill you!

Are fucking kidding? yeah, that's why no one ever takes opiates, cause one pill will kill you.

No seriously, what is this "pharmaceutical death" you are worried about?

I think you aught to spend the next 24 (or half) an hour reading through this forum and all the wonderful information we have here on hydrocodone

Yes, opiates are dangerous, but for many different reasons then "pharmaceutical death"... Please spend some serious time familiarizing yourself with this subject before taking drugs.
Old 19-08-2012, 05:38

34 y/o Female from United States
curly girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

He was just asking a question
Old 19-08-2012, 05:50
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from USA - Arkansas
PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.
Points: 4,492, Level: 9 Points: 4,492, Level: 9 Points: 4,492, Level: 9
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Ok I'll help break it down. You should be perfectly fine taking this one pill...I really doubt it would hurt you in the least bit. That's actually a very low dose. I would be surprised if you didt even notice you took the pill.

Basically what I'm saying is you will be ok. They are very addictive though so be careful if you get your hands on more. And honestly...I'm pretty sure you would die from the Tylenol before you take to much hydrocodone. But that's in the amount of around 4 grams of Tylenol.

Have fun.

Share this on:

Tags
hydrocodone, vicodin, watson

» New Threads
When you quit Ambien how long til...
Last post by The_Joker
0 Replies, 1 Views
What kind of frequency can be...
Last post by engineering8258
23 Replies, 1,743 Views
Please help - Need support -...