Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 06-08-2012, 16:07

Male from Earth
ExpandYourOutlook should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Mixing Klonopin With Gabapentin

SWIM wants to do this is it fun?
Old 06-08-2012, 16:45
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19
Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6%
Re: Mixing Klonopin With Gabapentin

why would you mix these drugs? Why would they be "fun"? Have you ever done either of them before?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Not helpful, very rude, just don't say anything if you got nothing to add man.
Old 06-08-2012, 20:11
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
pharmycologist is learning how to become a psychonaut.

My pet hamster says that mixing these two substances is fine.

He says neurontin (gabapentin) on it's own can produce a cool high at the 2800mg+ range, but he says it only happens when you do it once in awhile, aka everyday you'd feel nothing but tired.

My pet hamster is on both of these substances and tells me that they are synergistic. He means, AKA, that the GABApentin will have an effect on your GABA receptors just as benzos do (a MUCH stronger effect), but mixing them can be fun he says.

There is not too much harm involved here my hamster tells me, as long as you don't mix with other substances or take TOO much klonopin, as my hamster is almost positive it is nearly impossible to OD on neurontin (and he is a hamster!). So have fun, but don't expect too much besides a little potentiantion of klonopin.

Given that you're suggesting taking 20 times the typical clinical dose for a 'cool high' it would've been appropriate to talk a bit more about the risks this entails. Even for a drug with a good safety profile that's a mammoth quantity.
Old 06-08-2012, 22:39
Gold Finger

33 y/o Female from United States
chibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,288, Level: 7 Points: 2,288, Level: 7 Points: 2,288, Level: 7
Activity: 10.3% Activity: 10.3% Activity: 10.3%

Gabapentin on its own is relatively safe, and clonazepam on its own is also relatively safe. When you combine sedatives, however, all bets are off. If you find both drugs fun separately, they'll probably be fun together, and small amounts combined probably won't hurt you. Start low, go slow, same as anything.

Sensible advice re: dosing and good warning about the risks of drug combos.
Old 10-08-2012, 18:26

29 y/o Male from United States
swervediggz should review received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

im about to take 1800 mg of Gaba (neurotin) and 1.5 mg of Clonaz (Klonopin) i will come back and give my exp. tonight

useless one liner. Post AFTER an experience, not before
Old 09-10-2012, 21:03

swervediggz should review received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

took a while to respond i know BUT

Klonopin (Clonazepam) & Neurotin (Gabapentin) is a great mix ... i've done it about 5 times now ... i still haven't figured out the timing and dosing completely (WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT) with this combo

if done right its like a very euphoric benzo like high

but its a new high all together not like a 1 + 1 = 2 scenario , its more like a 1 + 1 = 2a ... unlike some combos were you get more high but feel the effects of each this combo is synergistic like MDMA + LSD or LSD + THC

i hop someone would give some more responses on this mixture & a Gabas poten. effects across the board cause i've searched long and hard (not just Drugs-forum but bluelight , grasscity , opidphile forums and google)

i also mixed Klon + Gaba + Fent recently (dont come in here saying you shouldn't mix CNS depressants ... i know it can be dangerous but this exact same combo is prescribed to a relative so its is alright if you have a heavy opiate tolerance and are careful with your dosage)

and it was my most enjoyable opiate related high to date , inlcuding all my H shots and my Methadone + some + xanax mixtures (this combo is extremely dangerous)
Old 01-01-2013, 02:58

PoopCoveredVagina is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

my friend just did this and he says he is mad jacked up so baasically he says it potentiates the suboxone and gives more of a nod... btw he took 8mg of kolonapin and 300mg of Gabapentin
PCV

PoopCoveredVagina added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

i mean it potentiates the benzo's colonapin not suboxone
PCV

Last edited by PoopCoveredVagina; 01-01-2013 at 02:58. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
benzodiazepines, clonazepam, clonazepam and gabapentin, clonazepam combinations, gabapentin, gabapentin and clonazepam, gabapentin combinations, gabapentin recreational use, klonopin, klonopin combinations, neurontin