Register Tags

Notices

Old 05-08-2012, 18:24

Male from United States
Masta3456 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Meth and Spice

Does anyone else get crazy amazing euphoria when you smoke spice while spun? My friend told me that it makes him feel incredible and almost to the point where tweaking without spice was uninteresting and that he needed spice when he tweaked. He also said it had some adverse effects tho, like putting you in that spun state that you get from a 5 day binge, only after staying up one or two nights. Maybe because spice ties in with dopamine or something? My friend even said that when he is completely sober and hasn't smoked meth in weeks, that when he smokes spice the first time in the day, his mannerism's and motor skills will be similar to being on meth. He said he gets anxious and this never happened to him with before he used it as his "comedown aid." He says that weed does give him a sedative state but compared to spice, spice is 10x better and euphoric when smoked while spun. Anyone have any similar experiences?
Old 05-08-2012, 22:06

26 y/o Female from United States
DaPSO is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Re: Meth and Spice

I feel the same way about Marijuana (Spice and other incense are usually synthetic cannabinoids). Don't get me wrong, I waste my share of money on meth, but I much prefer to bend my mind than to just get hyped up on speed. That being said, tho anymore for me smoking pot is fucking useless without meth. I just get hungry and wanna crash, at best.

When I smoke weed on meth I feel a little more twacked, but more importantly I get the giggles and fun passing thoughts in my head like when I first started smoking pot. I'd probably do myself a lot of good to go on a month long tolerance break from them both now that I think about it...
Old 06-08-2012, 22:19

Male from Earth
Ghosts is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I only got to smoke spice and meth at the same time once before spice was pretty much removed from my town, but it was amazing. It seemed to make me more paranoid about the people around me, though.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:45

25 y/o Male from United States
spicedmethod is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Ya it completly puts your high on a new level. But it depended on how much Meth had been smoked already, gettin down on the ol glass piece for 4-5 hours then attacking the spice bag is great. Now can't do 1 without other. Spice is such a great way to kill any comedown make you hungry n catch the much needed zzzz .
Old 05-10-2012, 09:25

20 y/o Male from United States
upsanddowns is an unknown quantity at this point

This combination has been known to evoke some strange reactions in people i know. One of my friends smoked a potent blend called tree of knowledge with some other friends while me and him were going fast. We each took one big bong rip from my friends 3 foot glass. Everything was good, but then we notice the friend i was doing glass with started looking more and more frightened. He spent the next two hrs freaking out, vomitting and having convulsions on the floor. He said it was very unpleasant amd at times he did act aggressive and "zombielike". I've seen this happens several times now, and its not much fun for those of us who can handle our shit. And that is why spice has been forever ruined for me
Old 09-10-2012, 02:05

Male from United States
Masta3456 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

My friend asked to share some more stories about using spice and meth, especially new blends that have come out. Which have different chemicals causing different reactions when combining substances. My friend had smoked spice 3 hours after hitting his first meth pipe and gone literally psychotic for almost 15 minutes. The thoughts that ravaged his mind was demonic yet he couldn't move. He felt, in his state of euphoria as if his limbs weren't even there and many more crazy moments. He craves spice while sober and has now established an addiction to spice. Whether from the spice itself, or abusing spice as a "comedown aid." While the euphoria is may be great, my friend sincerely felt like his body was going into panic. And the thoughts that came to mind have almost made him consider spice is some sort of mind control.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:24
Silver Member

Male from United States
RubberzInc is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

perfect date: 1/2 hour before date arrives at your place, take a full bong rip of spice. hold it in for a full 6 seconds but NOT LONGER! 15 mins before date arrives at your place, mix 3.5 mg GHB or 1,4 BD with orange juice in a coffee cup. add 1 ice cube and stir with straw. down in 5 seconds thru the straw. 5 mins after your date arrives at your place, you slam each other with .5 G quality meth and fuck like a god for the next three to four hours. the spice tips it over the edge, it's A M A Z I N G ! !
Old 13-10-2012, 16:22

25 y/o Male from United States
spicedmethod is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

You Definetly have to be careful some people can't handle it. I literally had to watch my old roomate when he hit sum spice (omg ) from bullet cause he'd over do it every time and i get irratated and start yelling at him and on top of tweeking for 2 days already and he would weird out big time and start crying and apologizing to me.. although it was funny it was sad.. spice to methbis like alcohol to xanax.. if you can't handle ur shit I suggest take it very easy and remember spice and Meth sumtimes whether by themselves or together it takes a few to kick in so don't be disapointed if ur not lit off rip jus chill and enjoy
Old 09-11-2012, 23:25
Silver Member

Male from USA - Texas
Hippiedave82 is a decent psychonaut.Hippiedave82 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta3456 View Post
Does anyone else get crazy amazing euphoria when you smoke spice while spun? My friend told me that it makes him feel incredible and almost to the point where tweaking without spice was uninteresting and that he needed spice when he tweaked. He also said it had some adverse effects tho, like putting you in that spun state that you get from a 5 day binge, only after staying up one or two nights. Maybe because spice ties in with dopamine or something? My friend even said that when he is completely sober and hasn't smoked meth in weeks, that when he smokes spice the first time in the day, his mannerism's and motor skills will be similar to being on meth. He said he gets anxious and this never happened to him with before he used it as his "comedown aid." He says that weed does give him a sedative state but compared to spice, spice is 10x better and euphoric when smoked while spun. Anyone have any similar experiences?
I get this same euphoria feeling when smoking spice & meth. I only feel this good when im smoking while coming down. Ill smoke spice all during the binge but.it never affects me.that much until the.comedown.
Old 24-11-2012, 08:52
Silver Member

Male from United States
jameschandler272 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I loved the combo, but only got the chance to do it for a couple weeks, then all spice disappeared from my area, and I know I was too addicted to it to want to order any online. It went great with meth, but I smoked meth for over a year, managed to keep it irregular and consistent. Spice came into the picture, and it was an all day every day affair for me. Thank god its not around here anymore or I'd still be sitting on my couch watching the daily show eating I dont know what.
Old 05-08-2013, 17:19

33 y/o Female from Guam
Guamie is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I love smoking meth and spice together. It's just a great combo. I've tried smoking pot and meth together, but it wasn't as good of a trip, and smoking spice and pot together makes me nod. I've also used meth and opiates together, but the comedown is horrible (a few days of not being able to keep anything down). The meth-spice combo gives me the best of both worlds. My body feels good from the meth, and my mind is floating. A bonus is that I drink lots of water when I'm on both so I'm nice and hydrated. The comedown is pretty easy too. When I feel myself coming down I just smoke straight spice and drink lots of caffeine throughout the day. If it's already evening time I just pop a sleeping pill and pass out.

Share this on:

Tags
cannabinoid combinations, cannabinoids, cannabinoids and methamphetamine, meth, meth combinations, methamphetamine, methamphetamine and cannabinoids, methamphetamine and synthetic cannabinoids, methamphetamine combinations, research chemicals, spice, synthetic cannabinoid combinations, synthetic cannabinoids, synthetic cannabinoids and methamphetamine