Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 01-08-2012, 23:57

30 y/o Male from United States
ReginaldPetticoat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Does a tolerance really build that fast?

So swim took 4 of the 7.5/325 hydrocodones and didn't feel much, so he took 1 more and felt great. This was 2 hours after the initial 4. Took 3 and a half the next day without much luck. Swim took 4 of them and a 5mg oxycodone today and did not get the desired effects. Swim wants to know how many to take to get a euphoric feeling. I think 5 or 6 might be too many, but swim is not sure. Perhaps start with 4 and re-dose 1 at a time?
Swim did not anticipate building a tolerance this quickly! Is there a way to lower tolerance besides waiting a day or three? Swim does not want to wait.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:46

25 y/o Male from United States
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Re: Does a tolerance really build that fast?

Always start as low of a dose as possible, always note this, you can always take more, but never less. It will really help you in lots of ways, from health wise and maybe all the way to saving money.

Swim has a pretty big tolerance to opiates, mostly oxycodone. He always starts with 30mg (roxicodone preferbly), and feels pretty good for an hour, and then redoses another 30mg after that, and he'll be good for a nice 4 hours to have to redose again. He takes up to 150mg and sometimes more a day. He likes the way his tolerence is as of now, but hopes not to make it any larger than it already is. it will most likley grow though at the pace he's going =/
Old 02-08-2012, 16:47

30 y/o Male from United States
ReginaldPetticoat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

So how long would one need to wait before 30 mg would have that same effect? The next day? 3 days swim does not want to swait, swim may just take more. 7 hydrocodone 7.5/325 seems like a lot perhaps 5 and see how that works and take more if needed?
Old 04-08-2012, 08:05

25 y/o Male from Canada
Hive Mind is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

anything above 6 of those swim would recommend performing a CWE (cold water extraction) not saying that amount of acetaminophen will kill you or anything but it is bound to cause nausea and a bit of liver damage.

The toxic amount of acetaminophen is much much more than 6-8 of those pills but if you're looking for a better high YOU CAN'T GO WRONG by doing a cwe it will probably be 1 hour shorter than if you just popped the pills as they are but it will hit you HARDER and you will get more of a rush.

Your liver will thank you for sparing it the tylenol as well.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:23

52 y/o Male from United States
D-FENS is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Who thinks 60 mg hydro/day is a lot? (spread out over 12 hrs). Just asking.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:59

Swim takes up to 200mg of hydro a day. so to him 60mg is pretty much nothing.
Old 09-08-2012, 20:51

Ok, thanks for the perspective. Swim is a lightweight.
Old 09-08-2012, 21:36
Reactive Member

Male from Earth
hookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,214, Level: 8 Points: 3,214, Level: 8 Points: 3,214, Level: 8
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%

Quote:
So swim took 4 of the 7.5/325 hydrocodones and didn't feel much, so he took 1 more and felt great.
I am curious, are you taking these for your first time, or first time in a while? If so, 30mg of hydrocodone should have you vomiting with euphoria, or close to it.

With 5 years of prescribed usage, the most I ever took at one time was (2) 10/500 pills, and the most I ever took in one day was (6) 10/500.

I know this is very lightweight usage compared to many pain pill users/abusers. I think the difference between my usage and theirs, is just that, I was a user, not so much an abuser.

I feel great after a single 10mg dose, but after a month or so of daily usage, a single 10mg pill just makes me feel "normal" and two would be needed to get any sort of "euphoria".

I don't take them for the euphoria, but with a fresh tolerance, I get plenty of euphoria from a single 10/500, and that is why I question why you are taking 30mg worth right off the bat (if that is indeed the case)..

Also, I seem to get ever so slightly more "euphoria" from 10/500 rather than 10/325.. not sure if that's just in my head (no pun intended) or is an accurate biological statement. The difference is so miniscule it may not even be worth mentioning, but I did, so ha.
Old 28-08-2012, 07:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedonhelping View Post
I am curious, are you taking these for your first time, or first time in a while? If so, 30mg of hydrocodone should have you vomiting with euphoria, or close to it.

With 5 years of prescribed usage, the most I ever took at one time was (2) 10/500 pills, and the most I ever took in one day was (6) 10/500.

I know this is very lightweight usage compared to many pain pill users/abusers. I think the difference between my usage and theirs, is just that, I was a user, not so much an abuser.

I feel great after a single 10mg dose, but after a month or so of daily usage, a single 10mg pill just makes me feel "normal" and two would be needed to get any sort of "euphoria".

I don't take them for the euphoria, but with a fresh tolerance, I get plenty of euphoria from a single 10/500, and that is why I question why you are taking 30mg worth right off the bat (if that is indeed the case)..

Also, I seem to get ever so slightly more "euphoria" from 10/500 rather than 10/325.. not sure if that's just in my head (no pun intended) or is an accurate biological statement. The difference is so miniscule it may not even be worth mentioning, but I did, so ha.
Yeah, when swim 1st started taking opiates, he started with just 20mg of hydrocodone, and probably felt the greatest feeling he's ever had, but obviously tolerance builds up quick on opiates. He stopped for a year cold turkey, ad had some of the worst times of his life from the withdrawls. But now he's back to taking opiates again. Weird part is, his tolerance is back to where it was when he STOPPED taking them, he needs at least 60mg to feel eve close to when he very 1st took hydrocodone. That is just not fair, that's the reason why he stopped cold turkey and took all the pain, to lower his tolerance again, but that didn't work. He wishes he never stopped due to the fact that his tolerance is still the same. If only swim knew that was the case. Opiates are a very confusing drug, espicially tolerance wise, swim hates it. No matter how long you stop taking them, and ever go back. Your tolerance will never go down, but always goes up. Straight up bullshit.
Old 28-08-2012, 15:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll1N View Post
Yeah, when swim 1st started taking opiates, he started with just 20mg of hydrocodone, and probably felt the greatest feeling he's ever had, but obviously tolerance builds up quick on opiates. He stopped for a year cold turkey, ad had some of the worst times of his life from the withdrawls. But now he's back to taking opiates again. Weird part is, his tolerance is back to where it was when he STOPPED taking them, he needs at least 60mg to feel eve close to when he very 1st took hydrocodone. That is just not fair, that's the reason why he stopped cold turkey and took all the pain, to lower his tolerance again, but that didn't work. He wishes he never stopped due to the fact that his tolerance is still the same. If only swim knew that was the case. Opiates are a very confusing drug, espicially tolerance wise, swim hates it. No matter how long you stop taking them, and ever go back. Your tolerance will never go down, but always goes up. Straight up bullshit.
You got that right. Swim did a similar thing: 3 months without any opiates. After resuming, tolerance was back to where it was (if not higher) within 3 weeks of dosing. Truly sucks.

Share this on:

Tags
cold water extraction of hydrocodone, hydrocodone, opiate, oxycodone, tolerance