Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 26-07-2012, 18:36
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Intrepid Traveler is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Redwood Toxicology/iCup Instant/Drug Court Q&A's

Hello all!

So, my pet snozzberry is on a drug court program where I live, and is given a 9 panel iCup instant test, and randomly sent out urine samples on a regular basis. I am posting to share his experience on what does and doesn't fly on Drug Court, and to ask some questions as well. At one point in his drug court journey he smoked ~1/2 a blunt of Black Widow spice, and was tested for synthetic cannabinoids, failed, and was sent to the county jail to serve a significant sanction. After his release he stayed substance free for a long time, but has recently began exploring other psychedelics and substances that cannot be tested for on the instant iCup, or on the lab tests sent out. These are his findings;

For an opiate like feeling, kratom is not included on any standard or extended drug test, neither is tramadol.

For a dissociative feeling, ketamine is safe. Now there was one study (cited by erowid) that claims that ketamine will flag a false positive for PCP, from my pet snozzberrys experience this is not true. He has called Redwood Toxicology and they confirmed that their tests will not cross react ketamine and PCP. My pet snozzberry did however tell me that when he gave a urine sample after recent ketamine use the PCP line appeared lighter than normal, but was still a negative result. This has prompted him to space out his K use accordingly with a test. Also worth mentioning is MXE, or methoxetamine. Methoxetamine is also not going to flag a positive for PCP on a Redwood Toxicology cup. Remember though, every different drug test manufacturers test differ slightly, so do not bank on this information if your urine goes someplace else.

As far as psychedelics, LSD, magic mushrooms, DMT, and mescaline are all safe to ingest while being tested by Redwood Toxicology. None of these will flag anything in the lab, or on an instant cup.

My pet snozzberry is not interested in uppers, so has very little information to post in regard to that whole range of drugs. He did tell me however, that 6-APB and similar MDA analogs WILL come up as amphetamines on a drug screen, so he stays away from them.

The one area that he is quite interested in, is synthetic cannabinoids. There is a similar thread on this forum devoted to them, but it is lacking critical information and has not been updated in a long time. Redwood Toxicology now tests for 6 different synthetic cannabinoids, both by urine and saliva. As I stated before, My pet snozzberry has already been in jail over these substances, and is not willing to risk going to prison this time if he fails again. Redwood now test for JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-250, JWH-210, JWH-081, RCS-4 and AM-2201 and their metabolites.

This particular snozzberry would love nothing more than to smoke a joint of some smoking blend that he is certain will not flag any of these substances or their metabolites, but his chemistry knowledge is limited to beautiful, sexy, gorgeous DMT extractions (the best elfspice in the land, or so I've heard). One compound that he is particularly intested in is URB-597. He has heard very good things about it, and his MXE vendor is going to be restocking it soon. Can anybody please tell him if this novel compound has any chance of showing a false positive on the lab test?

If so, or even if there is any suspicion so, the real question that remains is what if any synthetic cannabinoids are available that have a 0% chance of flagging his drug court test. I hope that the information provided in regards to other substances will be of use to people on ISP, Drug Court, or any other intensive probation that are nervous or curious as to what they can and cannot safely get away with.

Forever Grateful,
Intrepid Traveler
(~);}

Intrepid Traveler added 61 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

I would also like to add that my pet snozzberry has read many methods on this particular forum for "beating drug tests", none of which work. I think it is relevant that many new drug tests test for the pH of urine, the creatinine levels, temperature and specific gravity of the specimen. It is also more and more common for the person giving the tests to observe you closely, which makes it impossible to use a fake device filled with synthetic urine, to strap clean urine to your body, or to be able to drip or add something into the cup. If anyone knows any REAL method to beating a drug test, please advise.

If you have to take a urine test and there is no check for adulterants being given, and the test is under no observation, and you still have to come to an online forum for advice on how to beat it, you should just stop doing drugs now because you definitely aren't very good at it. Not to sound harsh, but my pet snozzberry sees promising threads thinking they will offer some reasonable solution on how to pass a serious test, only for it to be the same nonsense. A diluted or invalid test is read as a POSITIVE for drugs in the eyes of the law, so to any of us that have to piss for anyone other than an employer or parent, these methods are bunk.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Useful information, thanks for contributing your time to the forum :)
Very specific info for very common lab

Last edited by Intrepid Traveler; 26-07-2012 at 18:36. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-07-2012, 18:52
Titanium Member

29 y/o Male from United States
(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.
Points: 803, Level: 4 Points: 803, Level: 4 Points: 803, Level: 4
Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6%
Re: Redwood Toxicology/iCup Instant/Drug Court Q&A's

Redwood toxicology also tests for virtually every substituted cathinone on the market. They call it designer stimulant screening, I believe it has something like 17 new additions including things as esoteric as eutylone!
Old 03-09-2012, 03:44

Male from United States
Illegal Fiction is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This post is perfectly timed for a friend of mine. This guy I know just plead into the local DWI court. Which is just drug court for felony DWI. He frequently used kratom while on probation and never had any trouble but now he is in DWI court. This particular court brags that it can test for anything. Steroids, all sorts of legal highs, etc. My friend became concerned because he had used home tests before on probation to check himself before his bi-weekly UAs just to confirm his clandestine cannabis use was gone. Once while he was 100% sure he had nothing in his system but kratom, his home test tested positive for methadone. This was a instant 12 panel home test you buy from the grocery store. He knew for a fact he had not consumed any opiates or opioids. My friend hadn't touched methadone in 15 years. The only thing he used was kratom. Lots and lots of kratom. His PO never said anything. Well, his first round of UAs for DWI court have just started. When he got out of jail he began to use kratom again and he decided to try the home test just to see what happens. Same test, same brand and got the same result. Methadone positive. His court uses Redwood Tox and he is getting a little nervous they may say something. Keep your fingers crossed. My friend's judge is dead serious about prison if he fucks this up. Regular kratom users need to know. The instant home tests trip for false positives with kratom. I've read about it before here in DF and now my friend confirms it with two separate incidents Hopefully, you're right about Redwood lab tests. Trust me when I say we know all about kratom alkaloids having structure similar to yohimbine and tryptamines. My friend understands the concept quite well. But, there is something about the metabolites from kratom tripping up these home tests.

Illegal Fiction added 166 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

I would also like to point out that Redwood Toxicology does list Tramadol and Ketamine on their Comprehensive Prescription drug test. My friend feels slightly reassured in his scenario because any positive methadone result as a result of recent kratom use should be dismissed by a confirmation test. The list of tested substances includes methadone metabolites. And surely no direct methadone metabolites would be present since no methadone was consumed.

Last edited by Illegal Fiction; 03-09-2012 at 03:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-09-2012, 02:24
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
Lil nug is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

swim would also like to know of any tried and true undetectable cannabinoid. been looking for quite some time. Hopefully some fish knows and can share. Wondering if urb602 would have any detectable metabolites.
Old 10-09-2012, 17:30

Male from United States
Illegal Fiction is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Well, my friend took about 50g of Peruvian Torch and had a mild trip. About 44 hours later he had a lab test by Redwood Toxicology. Judging by the panels listed on their website it should come back clean. But 44 hours may just be enough time to clean his body from all metabolites anyways. He has also continued to use kratom because he feels GC/MS will clear up any problems. He used kratom for over a year on probation and was frequently tested for methadone and never heard any complaints from his PO. So this friend of mine is putting these ideas into practice. There are several other compounds he is interested in testing. 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-mipt, allylescaline. He is only interested in psychedelics but his concern is that PEA compounds might have some shared metabolites with tested substances. What about 25i-nbome or 25c-nbome? Anyone have any insight? All of his tests are sent into the lab. Should he just relax and continue with his research? Adulteration is making him think twice. He has never used this online vendor but most people seem satisfied.

Illegal Fiction added 1334 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

UPDATE: My friend met with his diversion officer today. Tests all came back clean. Today, the UA had a panel listed as "LSD" so... Redwood Tox has tests not listed on their website. I assume it's just an LSD add on to their standard DoA panel. More exotic substances are probably pretty safe. But rest assured, they can and will test for LSD.

Last edited by Illegal Fiction; 10-09-2012 at 17:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-12-2012, 02:56
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from United States
Curioustripper297 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

does tramadol show in a redwood comprehensive test need answers quick!!!??!!
Old 03-12-2012, 04:18
Titanium Member

48 y/o Female from USA - Michigan
carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.
Points: 1,146, Level: 5 Points: 1,146, Level: 5 Points: 1,146, Level: 5
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Tramadol is an opiate, albeit a weak one. I wouldn't risk it. My son is also in drug court and when he went to his case worker a few days before his court hearing, he had to give them urine. The caseworker came out and told me it looked like it had been "watered down" Which was bullshit because they sent it to the lab (marijuana was in question) the specimen was fine and he was negative. So the lab is the final confirmation. Yeah I suspect they test for other drugs too, besides what's on the 9-panel piss cup, but I can't be sure. Just try and stay away from substances because you don't want to go to jail again.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:05

Curioustripper297 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

tramadol is not an opiate it acts on the mu opiod recepter so its an opiod but its a 100% pure synthetic opiate
Old 07-12-2012, 04:24
Silver Member

41 y/o Male from United States
Overwatch9 is a decent psychonaut.Overwatch9 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Traveler View Post
Hello all!

So, my pet snozzberry is on a drug court program where I live, and is given a 9 panel iCup instant test, and randomly sent out urine samples on a regular basis. I am posting to share his experience on what does and doesn't fly on Drug Court, and to ask some questions as well. At one point in his drug court journey he smoked ~1/2 a blunt of Black Widow spice, and was tested for synthetic cannabinoids, failed, and was sent to the county jail to serve a significant sanction.
Was the positive urine test for synthetic cannabiniods occur using the Redwood iCup instant test or was it detected during a sent out GC/MS style of analysis? I have yet to see an instant / iCup style of test, that screens for synthetics, that has made it into a pre-employment, random or probation / parole setting.
Old 14-12-2012, 04:00

i am almost positive they dont have a dip stick/icup that will test for synthetic cannabonoids because i am in an intensive drug outpatient program and get tested by redwood and i am pretty sure if they could get one they would because it takes 2 weeks for synthetic cannabonoid testing to come back... well in missouri anyways.
Old 21-12-2012, 17:52
Banned

Male from United States
SippinnOnSomSizzurp is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

fyi

info on kratom and if it will show up on tests.
1. their is no specific test for kratom
but......
Sippin's cousin lived in a half way house with random tests. his cousin had been using kratom, and when with one of those 5 or 6 panel dip tests, the methadone panel showed positive. the test was repeated. his cousin contested the results so the transitional living community manager sent a sample of his urine to the lab for a complete test of everything possible except steroids. the results showed he had no methadone in his system.
still....
beware, dont take a chance with kratom especially with the law because they wont be so kind and send it off for testing. they will simply violate your probation and lock you up.
and if its not the law testing you and your able to persuade who ever is testing to send it for extensive testing, be prepared to pay $200-300 out of your pocket to prove your not on methadone. or at least that's what my cousin had to do.
Old 22-12-2012, 02:12
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
stryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way up
Points: 410, Level: 3 Points: 410, Level: 3 Points: 410, Level: 3
Activity: 5.2% Activity: 5.2% Activity: 5.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SippinnOnSomSizzurp View Post
fyi

info on kratom and if it will show up on tests.
1. their is no specific test for kratom
but......
Sippin's cousin lived in a half way house with random tests. his cousin had been using kratom, and when with one of those 5 or 6 panel dip tests, the methadone panel showed positive. the test was repeated. his cousin contested the results so the transitional living community manager sent a sample of his urine to the lab for a complete test of everything possible except steroids. the results showed he had no methadone in his system.
still....
beware, dont take a chance with kratom especially with the law because they wont be so kind and send it off for testing. they will simply violate your probation and lock you up.
and if its not the law testing you and your able to persuade who ever is testing to send it for extensive testing, be prepared to pay $200-300 out of your pocket to prove your not on methadone. or at least that's what my cousin had to do.

Tests for Kratom (Mitragynine/7-hydroxymitragynine) do exist. Here is one as an example from NMS Labs.

Mitragynine and Metabolite (Qualitative), Urine Test (3078U)

The link is http://www.nmslabs.com/tests/Mitragy...---Urine/3078U

Analysis Code3078U
Test Name Mitragynine and Metabolite (Qualitative), Urine Test
Includes7-Hydroxymitragynine [LC-MS/MS], Mitragynine [LC-MS/MS]
Compound Synonym(s)Kratom Kratom Metabolite Mitragynine Metabolite
PurposeIdentification by LC-MS/MS
CategoryStimulant
Method(s) High Performance Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
Specimen Requirements2 mL Urine
Transport TemperatureRefrigerated
Specimen ContainerPlastic container (preservative-free)
Special Handling None
Light Protection Required Not Required
StabilityRoom Temperature: Undetermined Refrigerated: 14 day(s) Frozen (-20 C): 14 day(s)
Rejection CriteriaNone Day(s) Test Set-up[LC-MS/MS] Tuesday 5 days
Suggested CPT Code[LC-MS/MS] 83789

Another example is attached. A test from MedTox.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 6572.pdf (59.1 KB, 6 views)
Old 22-12-2012, 03:42
Reactive Member

Male from Earth
hookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,366, Level: 8 Points: 3,366, Level: 8 Points: 3,366, Level: 8
Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2%

Does anyone know why users of hydrocodone produce faint lines in the OXY Redwood 5 panel dip test? I know that a faint line is negative, but there has to be a reason why this occurs. I am looking for an scientific answer to this query. Thanks!
Old 22-12-2012, 05:33
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
stryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way up
Points: 410, Level: 3 Points: 410, Level: 3 Points: 410, Level: 3
Activity: 5.2% Activity: 5.2% Activity: 5.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedonhelping View Post
Does anyone know why users of hydrocodone produce faint lines in the OXY Redwood 5 panel dip test? I know that a faint line is negative, but there has to be a reason why this occurs. I am looking for an scientific answer to this query. Thanks!
Hydrocodone has a certain cross reactivity with the oxycodone specific test.

The reason they have an oxycodone specific test is because the standard morphine based dipstick/reagent/point of care instant cup (and even lab immunoassay) does not have very good cross reactivity with oxycodone and oxymorphone.

Basically, oxycodone wont trip the normal opiates screen, but other opiates can Possibly cause a positive result on the oxycodone screen.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good stuff! Thank you!
Old 22-01-2013, 19:32
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Intrepid Traveler is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1

A faint line, no matter how faint, has to be interpreted as a negative result in the state my friend lives in. This friend has been use MXE from a reliable vendor on and off for the last few months, and it has also never triggered a false positive. As far as the LSD and tramadol are concerned, YES it is possible to test for these substances. From the research my friend did, which included calling Redwood Toxicology, Redwood will not report back that LSD, Tramadol, or Ketamine are present in urine, unless they are specifically asked too. Where my friend lives urine specimens often get sent out for the reasons of confirmed a suspected positive result from the iCup, or for an ETG/Synthetic Cannabinoid screen. Unless they are specifically asked "Is there Ketamine in this urine?", they would not include the positive result when they sent the paperwork back.

How often "comprehensive screens" are actually done, where all substances found in the urine are identified and sent back is unknown to me, but I have never heard of it done on the particular Drug Court that my friend is on.

Share this on:

Tags
drug testing