Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 24-07-2012, 18:08
Silver Member

40 y/o Female from United States
karma187357 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 190, Level: 2 Points: 190, Level: 2 Points: 190, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
riding dirty, getting pulled over and in the back of a cop car

as AFOAF was leaving from work last night, she made two decisions that effected her. she normally would take her usual certain way home, but decided to go a different way for some unknown reason. but, before she left from work though, her friend said that he was going to be a lil longer than she had anticipated. so she decided to wait until the next day. AFOAF was driving along on this street went to grab her cell and as she looked up, seen that she was swerving over into the other lane, jerked the steering wheel and got back in her lane and continued to go her merry lil way. then a car was right on her ass and she was like "What the fuck? who's riding my ass?" then realized who it was....
red and blue lights started flashing in her rearview mirror and she thought "FUCK! here we go." AFOAF pulled over, turned off her car and put both hands on the steering wheel. (obviously NOT her first rodeo, huh?)
the officer walked up to the drivers side and said, "ma'am i'm officer such and such from the Harris County Sherriff's department. do you know why i pulled you over?" AFOAF said no sir. he said "u have a license plate light out. and you were swerving. can i see your license and insurance?" AFOAF said " sir i am not gonna lie i have no insurance and no license either." and of course this is where it started getting interesting.
he said to her. "Ma'am can you please step out of the car and put your hands behind your back?" so AFOAF got out of the car and did that. he proceeded to hand cuff her and told her while doing so, im going to handcuff you, this doesn't mean you are under arrest.
now mind you, AFOAF has already called her boyfriend,and just set the phone down in her console of the car. AFOAF is also riding dirty. with her pipe and empty bag.
then the officer went thru the whole is there anything on you i need to know about and AFOAF says not that i know of and he pulls a cut straw out of her pocket that she thought she left on the dresser that morning. he says well miss so and so whats this and the other officer walked up and said oh do u used that for your cocaine? AFOAF looked at him dead in the eye and said no sir for my meth. (nice, huh?)
and so then officer #1 says is there anything in the car that we need to know about? and AFOAF said, i have a pipe on the side of my seat and they put her in the patrol car.
so here is AFOAF in this cop car kicking herself in the ass for taking a different way home and for riding dirty without a license or insurance. asking herself what the fuck is wrong with you? are u an idiot?i cannot believe i let this happen to me again??
so officer #1 comes to the car and says u ever been to jail? AFOAF says yes sir and watched her whole record come up on his screen. he says oh well miss u have been to TDC. so AFOAF asks him am i going to jail? and he replies not sure yet since you have been completely honest with us. he goes on to ask her what hours she works and such.
officer #2 joins officer #1 and they continue to ransack her camaro and after another 15 minutes of what seems like endless torture they both get back into the squad car and start looking at her driving record. sees that she has paid all her surcharges and tickets and all suspensions lifted. so they both get out of the car again and open the back door lets AFOAF get out and goes on to say. since you were completely honest and haven't been in trouble since u have been out these last 4 yrs were gonna let you go with a warning. and this is your ONLY warning. so if you're out here doing the same shit that you used to do before, we will find out. shows her her pipe and says u still want this? and AFOAF says no sir so he drops it and steps on it. tells AFOAF that she was free to go and she got in her car and was outta there!
now like she said before this wasn't her first rodeo and yes she has been to TDC. all AFOAF could think about was how selfish she was for putting herself in that place being that she does know better. 4 years of time and effort woulda been shot to hell. she would have lost her job, her car, her home. not to mention the respect and trust she has worked so fucking hard to get back after getting out of prison. and for what? to almost go back over a fucking pipe and a few empty baggies????
meth has integrated itself into her everyday living. there are days that she wishes she would have never picked it back up 2 and a half years ago.
so the point AFOAF is making is if youre gonna ride dirty at least have a license and insurance. leave your phone alone while you drive, keep youre eyes on the road and dont take a different route stick to what you know. that way you can avoid situations like AFOAF went thru last night
Old 24-07-2012, 20:20
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Aminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way up
Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3
Re: riding dirty, getting pulled over and in the back of a cop car

A disturbed individual walking past my desk had this to say:

Quote:
Wow congratulations! FYI the only reason you got let go and not taken to jail is because paraphernalia isn't a felony. If you had any amount of actual drugs in the car it would have gone way worse.

Never even talk to the cops if you're in this situation and you have drugs in the car. If they find the drugs you go to jail, no matter how honest you were. - If you keep quiet, you have a chance the charges will be dropped or dismissed or you may be found innocent.

I kept quiet once and they searched my shit anyway, found 2 bad felonies took me to jail (from an outstanding warrant), was released after I handled the warrant, and no charges were actually filed, most likely due to a questionably [il]legal search. Today I have no felonies and own a handgun, which never would have happened if i had run my mouth that day...

Thank God! I do believe in miracles
Old 24-07-2012, 20:33
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from United States
SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.
Points: 2,491, Level: 7 Points: 2,491, Level: 7 Points: 2,491, Level: 7

It's nice to see there are still some decent police officers out there.

I live in Rochester, MN, were the population is 105,000 people, its not a big city, not much crime, but tons of police officers. They all know me on a first name basis, and out of all of them, there is only ONE that ever shows me respect. Whenever I'm out and about, I ride a mountain bike everywhere so I'm out and about quite a bit, I will spark up a random conversation with him and let him know that I believe there should be more officers like him.
Old 24-07-2012, 21:02

36 y/o Male from United States
kabooom is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Wow, your friend was quite fortunate. In my neck of the woods that would have been a quick trip to the graybar hotel. Any residue in the pipe or baggies would have amounted to instant felony charges. Your friend should go buy a lottery ticket, she might be on a lucky streak.
Old 26-07-2012, 03:54
Silver Member

40 y/o Female from United States
karma187357 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 190, Level: 2 Points: 190, Level: 2 Points: 190, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabooom View Post
Wow, your friend was quite fortunate. In my neck of the woods that would have been a quick trip to the graybar hotel. Any residue in the pipe or baggies would have amounted to instant felony charges. Your friend should go buy a lottery ticket, she might be on a lucky streak.
ha ha she did. she bought 4 of the gave 2 to her boyfriend and he won!! i guess her luck ran out when they let her go. and you know AFOAF went straight to the store when they let her go because she was gonna change th light that was out. and it wasnt even out.

karma187357 added 4 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeTwibz View Post
It's nice to see there are still some decent police officers out there.

I live in Rochester, MN, were the population is 105,000 people, its not a big city, not much crime, but tons of police officers. They all know me on a first name basis, and out of all of them, there is only ONE that ever shows me respect. Whenever I'm out and about, I ride a mountain bike everywhere so I'm out and about quite a bit, I will spark up a random conversation with him and let him know that I believe there should be more officers like him.
it is pretty cool that they let her go. she said she feels very fortunate. and really everytime she has gotten pulled over and was riding dirty she has lied and went to jail.
this time she said fuck it. if there was one thing that AFOAF has learned its "you did it, you own it. because its no ones fault but your own."

Last edited by karma187357; 26-07-2012 at 03:54. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
meth

» New Threads
realocated to east coast and cant...
Last post by ianzombie
2 Replies, 100 Views
Scar Tissue
Last post by chica
6 Replies, 2,664 Views
Quite the unpleasant experience....