Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 24-07-2012, 08:39
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
blackey is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%
Tips on dosing 25I-NBOMe

My first experience with 25i-NBOMe was great I loved it, it really cured me of my self-conscious thoughts and depression.

I first stuck a 500ug square in my upper gums held it there for 40 minutes but did not swallow my saliva.
I dosed again with a 1MG square but this time under my tongue for 40 minutes but did not swallow saliva.

My question, is it really necessary to keep all this saliva in my mouth? It sort of hurts to keep my mouth closed and full of spit for 40 minutes. Can I swallow every few seconds to remove the saliva build up?

I was thinking that if I swallowed the saliva before it built up but kept the blotter in contact with my gums or under my tongue it wont make a difference if I swallow or not as long as I don't swallow the little square. Or is it necessary to keep the saliva till the end because the 25-I is not immediately absorbed through the gums.

Thanks (:

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please don't center justify posts, this isn't poetry and is difficult to read.
Please do not double-post!

Last edited by blackey; 25-07-2012 at 05:36. Reason: I didnt even know the post was centered
Old 24-07-2012, 09:06
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Aminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way up
Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Tips on dosing 25I-NBOMe

From the 25i-NBOMe badger:
Quote:
It's best not to swallow. If you move the saliva around in your mouth and try not to think about it, your mouth WILL absorb the saliva. Think about letting your mouth absorb the saliva. If you think about all the spit you can't swallow, your body will make more and more. Focus on positive thoughts "My mouth will absorb this, it is absorbing it, wow it absorbed it in like 30 seconds!" - POSITIVE THOUGHTS. your mind is a powerful beast.

That said, you can cut the time IN HALF to 20 minutes if you complex it with HPBCD you can dose much faster. A lot of blotter is distributed on HPBCD, if you notice a lot of tingling or numbing in the area of administration, that's a good sign there is HPBCD. (Although its possible without it)

If you are putting this together yourself, you can easily find HPBCD online for an affordable price. Look for XX gram range. What I was taught is 10x the mass HPBCD, so if you have a 500ug dose, then use 500ug 25i-NBOMe + 5mg HPBCD in a solution.

Administer sublingually or nasally via liquid, or apply to blotter-like paper and absorb under the tongue.
Old 24-07-2012, 09:15
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
blackey is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

Alright thanks, I have 25i-nbome-acetate I assume acetate is what it is complexed with. I feel euphoric 20 minutes in when I dose so It must be complexed. Its not too much of a hassle to tongue the square I've found that keeping the tongue and mouth relaxed and not tense produces a lot less saliva.
Old 25-07-2012, 02:51
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.
Points: 227, Level: 2 Points: 227, Level: 2 Points: 227, Level: 2
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

So it will dissolve in water and be active without HPBCD?

Afoaf plans to dossolve 10mg into 30ml of water and then use a pipet to blotter 1ml/333ug doses onto dry sugar lumps. These are easy to keep under the gums. Even if my 0.000gram scale is off by 1 or 2mg, say i want 10mg but it's really 12mg, the doses will be 400ug max. That's not out too much.

He's worried about the solubility of this chem in water. Some say ethonal or HPBCD is essential others say once it a HCL salt it will dissolve.

He's nervous about dosing this chem, it's so potent and new there is definate dangers to dosing it properly and accurately.

Last edited by xiaobendan; 25-07-2012 at 06:56.
Old 25-07-2012, 06:47
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Aminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way up
Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
So it will dissolve in water and be active without HPBCD?
If it is the HCl salt, then it should dissolve into water. It is active sublingually without HPBCD, but you have to hold it under the tongue for 40+ minutes, and it may not be as effective.
Freebase should be active sublingual also, but may need ethanol to dissolve.
HPBCD is highly recommend to make it easier to dose, holding for 20 minutes is hard enough. Remember if using sugar cubes not to swallow for 40+ minutes without complex, 20+ minutes with HPBCD complex.

Quote:
Afoaf plans to dossolve 10mg into 30ml of water and then use a pipet to blotter 1ml/300ug doses
Check your math, it's very scary. 10mg into 30ml of water is 333.33333ug per 1ml. (333 + 1/3 ug)

Quote:
He's worried about the solubility of this chem in water. Some say ethonal or HPBCD is essential others say once it a HCL salt it will dissolve.
If it's actually 25i-NBOMe HCl (or 25i-NBOMe Acetate [Acetic Acid salt]) then it should dissolve in water. If it's not dissolving in water, then it most likely isn't the salt. You can test by adding a small amount of 25i in water, and adding drops of Acetic acid (vinegar) into the mix, and agitate. If it dissolves once acid is added, then it was given to you in freebase, and you will have to convert it into the HCl (or Acetate). Check http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=190302
Old 25-07-2012, 06:57
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.
Points: 227, Level: 2 Points: 227, Level: 2 Points: 227, Level: 2
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Thanks for your help. You spelled it out nice and clearly.

Share this on:

» New Threads
Any actually OCCASIONAL user out...
Last post by babalooj
22 Replies, 1,462 Views
Sudden increase in tolerance for...
Last post by Mr. Yukk
2 Replies, 98 Views
Heroin; I really need some...
Last post by curiousonlooker
212 Replies, 11,193 Views
Increased Retention: Imagined or...