Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 18-07-2012, 00:45

25 y/o Male from United States
critzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
25I-NBOMe False Positive Chances

Hello, this seems like a wonderful forum, sorry my first post is about such a lame topic, drug testing.

I have a hair drug test in a month and a half. It's a pretty important one for me to pass, dictating whether or not I can finish my senior year at college, so It's something I'm not taking lightly. Anyways, I have access to and really want to try this psychedelic 25I-NBOMe, but upon looking into it some I have found conflicting information about this drugs potential for causing a false positive for amphetamine.

To be honest though, I haven't found anything about this drug in particulars tendencies, I'm just looking at the similar drug 2C-I. I don't know much about the specifics, but from what I have found so far that also gives me cause to worry is that it is a phenethylamine, which means it's also similar to MDMA, which further freaks me out because I believe I may also be being tested for that as well.

At this point I'm sort of leaning towards playing it safe and not messing with it, but if there are any drug experts out there who can either put my fears to rest or confirm them, I'd really be glad to hear it. Please let me know what you guys think.
Old 18-07-2012, 02:22
Titanium Member

20 y/o Male from United States
nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 750, Level: 4 Points: 750, Level: 4 Points: 750, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: 25I-NBOMe False Positive Chances

Edit: Ugh, dammit. I didn't read that it was a hair test. I'll edit in a proper response shortly. But for now, I tentatively would say that you're fine. It generally takes multiple uses for drugs to show up in hair, and 25I-NBOMe has such a low active dose that it'd be hard to detect. Of course, the GC/MS would show that the substance wasn't amphetamine if something was detected, but it might be a violation of your school's honor code or something to use drugs like that.

Second edit: Disregard everything I wrote prior to the first edit. I deleted it because it was all wrong and I was sleep deprived when I wrote it. Apparently that causes me to make very stupid and basic mistakes.

Post Quality Evaluations:
1000 ng does not = 1 mg. 1000 ng = 1 g

Last edited by nigh; 18-07-2012 at 19:07.
Old 18-07-2012, 19:27

25 y/o Male from United States
critzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

thanks for the good info, I'll consider it.
Old 18-07-2012, 20:45
Titanium Member

20 y/o Male from United States
nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 750, Level: 4 Points: 750, Level: 4 Points: 750, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

In all honesty though, even though it would be very unlikely for you to test positive for amphetamines, I'm not sure if you should use it. If it were me, I really wouldn't want to risk repercussions like that for a short experience with altered reality, but hey, that's just me. You'll probably be fine if you do take the 25I-NBOMe, but I personally don't think the added stress and worry would be worth the experience.

Share this on:

Tags
25i-nbome

Sitelinks: Information: