Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 26-06-2012, 22:27
Tripdisaster Tripdisaster is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 14-01-2011
23 y/o Male from Niger
Posts: 249
Tripdisaster is a decent psychonaut.
Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Hello there,

My friend received 30 pellet of 1mg Etizolam today,

First he swallow 1 pill and wanted 1hour until I notice a little change in conscioness but nothing really great, so He deceice to crush 1 pills of 1mg separete it in half and snort 0,5mg in each. still dont feel much, just a little relax and slowed motor control. Then He took 2 pills and waited againt about 45 minutes... He fell a change again but still no euphoria just little sedative effect and reduction of anxiety... he took 2 more pills, ans this time nothing change.

He was expection a great relaxing benzo effect with great euphoria. he's pretty disapointed.

The pills come from and online vendor in UK and the pills is an Small and hard blue pill.

Id'like to know if anyone else felt that with there experience In total he took 10mg I think which is 5X the max recomended dosage per day.

The etizolam it self has an effect but very weak and as absolute no euphoria with.

Please share some report.

Last edited by Micklemouse; 04-05-2013 at 06:27.
  #2  
Old 26-06-2012, 22:37
Aberdonian Aberdonian is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 19-12-2008
38 y/o Male from Scotland
Posts: 472
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: Etizolam does it realy have recreational value ?

I found the same with etizolam pills i got from a headshop,5 in a small sealed packet, i thought they were very weak compared to valium etc i ended up taking 5 mg and just felt a little sleepy,may just be a poor quality batch as its being sold as an rc, maybe the realetilaam might be better ?

Aberdonian added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

and snortingis a waste of time, etizolam is not water soluble at all so only effect would be what goes down your throat into the stomach

Last edited by Aberdonian; 26-06-2012 at 22:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #3  
Old 26-06-2012, 23:58
Alicia Gold member Alicia is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: 12-01-2005
Female from Earth
Posts: 1,667
Blog Entries: 3
Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.
Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5
Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9%
Re: Etizolam does it realy have recreational value ?

I suppose it depends on where one sources from. but research says that 1mg of etizolam is same as 10mg diazepam. I have them to have similar effects to valium which appear to have some fun factor. Partner seems to like them for nervousness but naturally dont let him havethem to often due to abusive nature with benzos in general.
  #4  
Old 10-07-2012, 01:04
bubbly nubs bubbly nubs is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 10-04-2008
Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 995
bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.
Points: 1,717, Level: 6 Points: 1,717, Level: 6 Points: 1,717, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Etizolam does it realy have recreational value ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberdonian View Post
I found the same with etizolam pills i got from a headshop,5 in a small sealed packet, i thought they were very weak compared to valium etc i ended up taking 5 mg and just felt a little sleepy,may just be a poor quality batch as its being sold as an rc, maybe the realetilaam might be better ?

Aberdonian added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

and snortingis a waste of time, etizolam is not water soluble at all so only effect would be what goes down your throat into the stomach
Snorting etizolam isnt a waste of time. I've taken it this way many times, and you can tell it "works" because it effects one in less than 5 minutes. Comparing this to how long it takes orally (~15-20 minutes), and its obvious its not a waste. Just because a drug isnt water soluble it doesn't mean its inactive by insuffulation.

I assume you've never actually tried it that way..

Post Quality Evaluations:
thank you for pointing out that water solubility doesnt always affect whether somethings active intranasally
  #5  
Old 20-09-2012, 17:38
kborodinski kborodinski is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 13-02-2008
Male from Canada
Posts: 28
kborodinski should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

etizolam is nothing compared to Valium!! Maybe 10mg of etiozolam is equal to 10mg valium if that even. The reason for etizolam being legal is because of it's effects being very mild and has low addicting and abusing properties.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please use fact rather then personal experience to compare benzodiazepine activity
Baseless speculation over legal status should not be presented as fact.
  #6  
Old 28-09-2012, 03:07
Tripdisaster Tripdisaster is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 14-01-2011
23 y/o Male from Niger
Posts: 249
Tripdisaster is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kborodinski View Post
etizolam is nothing compared to Valium!! Maybe 10mg of etiozolam is equal to 10mg valium if that even. The reason for etizolam being legal is because of it's effects being very mild and has low addicting and abusing properties.
^
This is not true, 1mg of etizolam is approximatly equivalent to 10mg of valium (in GABA-A activity) the high that it gives is another thing. And the reason why Etizolam is legal is because it is not a Benzodiazepine it is a Thienodiazepine and it is not covered by the laws.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 26-10-2012 at 15:40. Reason: post restored
  #7  
Old 29-09-2012, 03:25
don-20xx don-20xx is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 28-09-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 9
don-20xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

SWIM has found that Etizolam taken in the form of the Indian Rx Etilaam is a much milder Benzo than Diazepam, Lorazepam, or Alprazolam. Black outs and other dangerous behaviors are non-existent. One of the magical properties of this chemical is its effective use as hypnotic. While Diazepam and Lorazepam's effects stretch past the 10 to 12 hour mark, Etizolam lasts only 6. This means someone can pop several of them, fall immediately to sleep and stay that way for a full 6 to 8 hours yet still wake up in time for work the next day. People have told me they literally fly out of bed the next day ready to take on the world.

This physical fitness enthusiast I know has been taking them as a way to help get to sleep after grueling workouts. Since he started incorporating these into his routine, he has lost 5-7 lbs of fat and built strength without the use of stimulants or extreme dieting. It's amazing how much your metabolism benefits from proper sleep.

Etizolam is certainly not a party drug but more of a lifestyle enhancer. That isn't to say that there is no recreational value to it since my friend mentioned above talks about how great it makes him feel (like sipping one or two beers). However, there are certainly better benzos for people who want to "rage."

Stay away from the gray market pellets and opt for real Rxs of this chemical, where available.
  #8  
Old 03-10-2012, 03:52
hello12345 hello12345 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 13-12-2011
Male from United States
Posts: 14
hello12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

hey guys just thought i'd add my 2 centa, after hearing snorting 2mg of etizolam would have the same effects of higher doses orally (5mg+) thought id gve it a go and i feel absolutley nothing other then a slight benzo lightheadedness and burning and blocked nostril, stick to oral admission imo
  #9  
Old 03-10-2012, 04:12
Tripdisaster Tripdisaster is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 14-01-2011
23 y/o Male from Niger
Posts: 249
Tripdisaster is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello12345 View Post
hey guys just thought i'd add my 2 centa, after hearing snorting 2mg of etizolam would have the same effects of higher doses orally (5mg+) thought id gve it a go and i feel absolutley nothing other then a slight benzo lightheadedness and burning and blocked nostril, stick to oral admission imo
In SWIM experience, Etizolam pellets are not absorbed well intranasally. This does not help, thats why he tried orally too, but he ordered another batch of Etizolam pellet from another vendor which seem much more reliable then the other one, he will tell me about his experience and i will post it here.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 26-10-2012 at 15:39. Reason: post restored
  #10  
Old 03-10-2012, 05:12
hello12345 hello12345 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 13-12-2011
Male from United States
Posts: 14
hello12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdisaster View Post
In SWIM experience, Etizolam pellets are not absorbed well intranasally. This does not help, thats why he tried orally too, but he ordered another batch of Etizolam pellet from another vendor which seem much more reliable then the other one, he will tell me about his experience and i will post it here.
When swim gets his order from his new vendor I would definatly imo stay away from snorting despite what ive read about insufflation being more potent because I ordered 100 pellets from a vendor a few days ago for my extreme insomnia and my results orally were easily way more effective:

Day 1 - 1mg oral - slight mood lift and nice relaxation, found it quite easy to sleep

Day 2 - 2mg oral - felt really good not sleepy but when tried sleeping took me 30mins rather then the couple of hours it takes naturally, walking to the toliet from my bedroom was quite the adventure as my balance coordination was all over the place

Day 3 - 4mg or 5mg oral - all i remember was feeling so good, watched half an episode of dragon ball (which i cant remember any of) before dropping to sleep, really cant remember anything of the night other then apparantly watching dbz and having the same loss of balance

Day 4 (literally 3hrs ago) - 2mg insuflatted - felt nothing other then a slight light head. Tried walking about to see if I had any loss of balance coordination to see if there was any effect, and if you asked me to walk a straw thin tight rope I could do it blind folded. Really felt close to nothing. Really annoyed because its 5am where I am and cant sleep and am pretty sure if I had orally taken it I would be sleeping like a baby now

But good luck to swim when he receives his order this really is a pleasent rc which i'll be using non-recreationally to help day to day life
  #11  
Old 03-10-2012, 06:01
profesor profesor is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 18-06-2012
44 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
Posts: 572
profesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way up
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello12345 View Post
this really is a pleasent rc which i'll be using non-recreationally to help day to day life
I'd rather not call it an rc. It has been used for years and continues to be prescribed in Russia, so its just an unscheduled pharmaceutical. I guess its offered by the same vendors, but, still. Papa smurf can't decide whether its good insuffulated, so he usually takes half orally (as a whole pill) and crushes half of them for his blue nose. Maybe its only the drip that's effective, but it's not a bad drip at all, so... Losses of memory keeps it from ever getting regular use recreationally, reminds him too much of the alcohol blackouts. Not happy times.
  #12  
Old 03-10-2012, 07:51
DocBrock DocBrock is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 13-02-2012
46 y/o Male from Earth
Posts: 339
Blog Entries: 25
DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Different colour inline is mine.


Quote:
Originally Posted by don-20xx View Post
SWIM has found that Etizolam taken in the form of the Indian Rx Etilaam is a much milder Benzo than Diazepam, Lorazepam, or Alprazolam. Black outs and other dangerous behaviors are non-existent.

Whoa there. That is wholly contradictory as a response. Black-outs and dangerous/obnoxious behaviour frequently reported elsewhere. This may be a personal response only. General responses differ 100%.

One of the magical properties of this chemical is its effective use as hypnotic. While Diazepam and Lorazepam's effects stretch past the 10 to 12 hour mark, Etizolam lasts only 6. This means someone can pop several of them, fall immediately to sleep and stay that way for a full 6 to 8 hours yet still wake up in time for work the next day. People have told me they literally fly out of bed the next day ready to take on the world.

Actually yes to that one. Very little grogginess but popping several leads to some dumb behaviour in others.


This physical fitness enthusiast I know has been taking them as a way to help get to sleep after grueling workouts. Since he started incorporating these into his routine, he has lost 5-7 lbs of fat and built strength without the use of stimulants or extreme dieting. It's amazing how much your metabolism benefits from proper sleep.

Well, this much certainly is true.


Etizolam is certainly not a party drug but more of a lifestyle enhancer. That isn't to say that there is no recreational value to it since my friend mentioned above talks about how great it makes him feel (like sipping one or two beers). However, there are certainly better benzos for people who want to "rage."

Stay away from the gray market pellets and opt for real Rxs of this chemical, where available.

Most people who have fallen foul of Etizolaam and its moreish nature whilst essentially blacked out would wholly disagree with the first part of this. It has a reputation for 'wiping out' even highly benzo tolerant individuals, who then go on to consume huge amounts and commit acts which they later regret.

Etizolaam deserves respect as a working drug. It has uses, but candy substitute isn't one of them.

Last edited by DocBrock; 03-10-2012 at 07:52. Reason: Attempt at adding some clarity.
  #13  
Old 03-10-2012, 10:06
hello12345 hello12345 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 13-12-2011
Male from United States
Posts: 14
hello12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by profesor View Post
I'd rather not call it an rc. It has been used for years and continues to be prescribed in Russia, so its just an unscheduled pharmaceutical. I guess its offered by the same vendors, but, still. Papa smurf can't decide whether its good insuffulated, so he usually takes half orally (as a whole pill) and crushes half of them for his blue nose. Maybe its only the drip that's effective, but it's not a bad drip at all, so... Losses of memory keeps it from ever getting regular use recreationally, reminds him too much of the alcohol blackouts. Not happy times.
has papa smurf tried taking a both pills orally? because based on last night im 100% certain etizolam is wasted up the nose, trust me I made sure every last bit of it made it up my lol and kept swollowing the drip, and still felt close to nothing.

i do think you should give your regular dosage a try without the insufflating because despite the few forum post i found on google claiming it works better nasally I strongly disagree

hello12345 added 11 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Sorry to double post but in response to the thread title I have to say dont think etizolam has any recreational use. It does feel nice when you pop a couple, making you feel heavy and relaxed but not noticeably enough in my opinion to justify using it recreationally. At heavier doses while it does increase those feelings slightly, within a short amount of time from taking them you'll probably fall asleep and forget the period of time in which you took them. But as a sleep aid these are great and I imagine (havn't tested myself but will report back when I have) they could be great for mdma comedown.

Last edited by hello12345; 03-10-2012 at 10:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #14  
Old 03-10-2012, 17:41
kborodinski kborodinski is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 13-02-2008
Male from Canada
Posts: 28
kborodinski should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

You said etizolam is legal because it's a thienobenzodiazepine and not a 1,4-benzodiazepine in that case to be more specific it's a thienotriazolobenzodiazepine. Back to the reason why etizolam is legal, it's not a 1,4-benzodiazepine as you put it. Example BROTIZOLAM which is the same drug only more potent and is a SCHEDULE A drug and is restricted all over the world.

Post Quality Evaluations:
wrong information presented authoritatively
  #15  
Old 03-10-2012, 18:06
profesor profesor is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 18-06-2012
44 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
Posts: 572
profesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way up
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kborodinski View Post
You said etizolam is legal because it's a thienobenzodiazepine and not a 1,4-benzodiazepine in that case to be more specific it's a thienotriazolobenzodiazepine. Back to the reason why etizolam is legal, it's not a 1,4-benzodiazepine as you put it. Example BROTIZOLAM which is the same drug only more potent and is a SCHEDULE A drug and is restricted all over the world.
It has a thiophene ring (it is a thienodiazepine drug) instead of a benzene ring, so it's neither thienobenzodiazepine nor thienotriazolobenzodiazepine. No benzene ring.

Brotizolam is not approved for sale in the UK, United States or Canada. It is approved for sale in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Israel, Italy and Japan. (Under the brand Lendormin, as far as I can tell)

Please don't throw around chemical and legal terms when you are not sure what they mean.
  #16  
Old 04-10-2012, 00:16
Tripdisaster Tripdisaster is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 14-01-2011
23 y/o Male from Niger
Posts: 249
Tripdisaster is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kborodinski View Post
Example BROTIZOLAM which is the same drug only more potent and is a SCHEDULE A drug and is restricted all over the world.
Having a similar structure doesnt meen doesnt mean its the same drug but more potent, this can lead to missunderstanding and harmful result in unexperimented user.

Would you say Codeine and Heroin is the same drug but heroin is more potent ? This would be very iresponsible.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 26-10-2012 at 15:38. Reason: post restored
  #17  
Old 08-10-2012, 17:05
don-20xx don-20xx is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 28-09-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 9
don-20xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Quote:
Whoa there. That is wholly contradictory as a response. Black-outs and dangerous/obnoxious behaviour frequently reported elsewhere. This may be a personal response only. General responses differ 100%.
You are right. Like all drugs, Etizolam should be treated with the utmost respect. I was not suggesting this is like candy or should be taken casually, quite the contrary. Thank you for qualifying my statement there.
  #18  
Old 09-10-2012, 20:50
Tripdisaster Tripdisaster is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 14-01-2011
23 y/o Male from Niger
Posts: 249
Tripdisaster is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

According to Canadian Controlled Drugs and Substance Act there are only 2 Thienodiazepine Scheduled which are Clotiazepam and Brotizolam and there are no analogue law attached to it make ALL Thienodiazepine beside the 2 named before completely legal. This is why Etizolam is legal and all other thienodiazepine.

I do not pretend I know it all, I check what Im saying from reliable source before posting.

10mg etizolam = 10mg diazepam is totally untrue someone can take 80 mg of diazepam without much danger but taking 80mg of etizolam would probably kill him. 1mg of etizolam = 10mg of diazepam.

Saying etizolam is legal because its a weak substance is untrue, there are simply no law on thienodiazepine. Brotizolam is Scheduled VI not all the thienodiazepine.

If you want sources for your futures posts, here is the link of Canadian Controlled Drugs and Substances Act : http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-38.8/

Last edited by Phenoxide; 26-10-2012 at 15:36. Reason: post restored
  #19  
Old 12-10-2012, 21:56
RX420 RX420 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 22-09-2007
Male from USA - Illinois
Posts: 539
RX420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Etizolam does it realy have recreational value ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbly nubs View Post
Snorting etizolam isnt a waste of time. I've taken it this way many times, and you can tell it "works" because it effects one in less than 5 minutes. Comparing this to how long it takes orally (~15-20 minutes), and its obvious its not a waste. Just because a drug isnt water soluble it doesn't mean its inactive by insuffulation.

I assume you've never actually tried it that way..


friends tried many times..they dont get much of anything and from what i read its not at all water soluble.

my friends find 3 mg relaxing. and anything over becomes very chill.( if tolerance is there. other wise dont go over 2mg) If thats recreational to you than go for it. they like it more to add to other combos or come downs.

amazing xanax altnerative in my friends opinion
  #20  
Old 13-10-2012, 13:02
JJ1234 JJ1234 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 22-06-2010
38 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 335
JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

I think it depends on the person really. I personally get the same effects if not stronger effects as xanax milligram for milligram. I have blacked out off of 5mg before! Gave a friend who eats xanax like candy a strip of 10 and he ate them all with no effect. The same guy feels 10mg of xanax, but it is far from the amount it takes for him to black out.

Also heard that the raw powder is more effective than the inta's pellets but haven't tried it myself. Also rumors of not all pills being created the same and i believe this although I never had a bunk batch yet.
  #21  
Old 13-10-2012, 20:02
kborodinski kborodinski is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 13-02-2008
Male from Canada
Posts: 28
kborodinski should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Etizolam works for those who has no tolerance to benzos or benzo like compounds like zopiclone. This guy took 4 mg of this shite and was plastered. He enjoyed his experience, it's like different strokes for different folks.
Question I'd like to ask people about is what other legal thienotrizolobenzodiazepines out there that I can take advantage of their legality? Can anyone add to or answer my question with an appropriate and literate answer?

Last edited by kborodinski; 13-10-2012 at 20:07.
  #22  
Old 28-10-2012, 20:27
joeshadow joeshadow is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 24-08-2012
30 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 50
joeshadow is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Re: Etizolam - does it really have recreational value ?

Its nice as long as one keeps it to the 1-2 milligram range... its not something to take to get obliterated on. I also find it very easy to function and operate on, which is very nice. If you enjoy benzos, you will probably like etizolam.

I find it one of the best social benzos... Its good for taking on a Sunday late afternoon and going out for a few beers, its also fun to take on a weeknight while meeting friends for dinner and a drink or two. I haven't really taken more then three at a time and haven't felt the desire. I usually find one to be good.

Share this on:

Tags
etizolam

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Etizolam Oneiromancer Drug Articles 7 05-05-2013 21:23
USA - Study Of Reproductive Strategies And Recreational Drug Use - Sex, Drugs And Moral Goa KingMe Miscellaneous News 0 16-06-2010 13:33
Developing non-neurotoxic recreational drugs Heretic.Ape. Pharmacology 4 01-09-2008 15:58

» New Threads
Prescribed Klonopin 1mg 3x a...
Last post by alienhunter
2 Replies, 65 Views
10 days baby!!
Last post by Dawn Godess
7 Replies, 137 Views
Kanna and list of herbs..
Last post by Castillo1
15 Replies, 352 Views
Is LSD worth it?
Last post by Beta
38 Replies, 687 Views
controlling benzo use
Last post by alienhunter
1 Replies, 25 Views
That craving
Last post by MrSpliffy
10 Replies, 396 Views
Severe Insomnia After Stopping...
Last post by Othin
8 Replies, 190 Views
Cocaine and keeping the high going
Last post by ianzombie
3 Replies, 41 Views
Looking for a new...
Last post by ianzombie
2 Replies, 15 Views
Trazadone on an empty stomach
Last post by humdroid
7 Replies, 343 Views
» New Wiki Articles

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:46.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.