Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabis Use, cultivation & production of Marijuana, Hashish, Ice-o-lator & Hemp.

Old 21-05-2006, 22:47

29 y/o Male
Salvatore Amato is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Airport Security?

I'm not precisely sure what part of the forum to post this, but. I'm going to Alaska in a few weeks, and I certainly would like to enhance the natural beauty. How do I get my dear pal Cannabis and her friends by airport security?

Ideas I've been throwing around:
1) Marijuana and glass do not set off metal detectors, so I could very well just keep it in my pocket, and even my pipe could go in my suitcase since it's not illegal per se. Once out of the security point, I could go to the bathroom and stick it in my vacuum container, so the dogs won't smell it.
Cons:
A) If something sets off the detectors (pants, shoes, etc) and they frisk me, I'm fucked.
B) If there are drug dogs at the metal detectors, I'm fucked. (Unless I vacuum seal it?)

2) I could modify a shampoo bottle so it would be concealed inside my suitcase.
Cons:
A) If they look carefully, I'm fucked.
B) If they search my suitcase, I'm fucked.

If worst comes to worst, I'll shove a condom up my ass and hide it in there, but I really would prefer not to do so.
Old 21-05-2006, 23:30
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,278, Level: 41 Points: 83,278, Level: 41 Points: 83,278, Level: 41
Activity: 51.2% Activity: 51.2% Activity: 51.2%
We can not help you to commit a crime.
Aside from that, I think it is highly unwise to take the risk.
Further, your methods are extremely risky.
Old 22-05-2006, 00:33
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Male
The Doors is captain of the psychonauts.The Doors is captain of the psychonauts.The Doors is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 461, Level: 3 Points: 461, Level: 3 Points: 461, Level: 3
SWIY should consider avoiding such actions. Marijuana is easily found, why not find some in Alaska?
Old 22-05-2006, 05:28

Male from United States
INodHardOhYeah probably knows what they are talking about.INodHardOhYeah probably knows what they are talking about.INodHardOhYeah probably knows what they are talking about.INodHardOhYeah probably knows what they are talking about.INodHardOhYeah probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 491, Level: 3 Points: 491, Level: 3 Points: 491, Level: 3
just so you know, glass won't set off metal detectors but alot of glass tobacco pipes do contain amounts of metal in colorings and designs that will set off a metal detector. SWIM once accidently took some herb on a plane and he set off the the detector and was actually patted right where his piece and sack were but got very very lucky that I guess it didn't feel like a weapon, SWIM only found out he had the herb until he was using the bathroom inflight on the plane. Be careful, and don't mail it, its a felony, and people do get fucked that way.
Old 22-05-2006, 08:06
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Quote:
Once out of the security point, I could go to the bathroom and stick it in my vacuum container, so the dogs won't smell it.
Just for information, sniffer dogs can smell it on your clothes or bag if they were in the same room as someone who was smoking the night before. As for your pipe, unless it new, they have technology that I don't understand but can detect traces of cannabis on objects......
Old 22-05-2006, 17:16
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland
Nature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8
SWIM would never risk smuggling strong-smelling marijuana through a heavily-secured US airport. The shampoo bottle idea has its flaws because they x-ray all bags and it will easily show up. Looks like you'll be sticking a condom up your ass unless you want to get busted.
Old 22-05-2006, 19:16
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United States
rxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,646, Level: 7 Points: 2,646, Level: 7 Points: 2,646, Level: 7
id like to inquire why my posts got deleted? was it my dry passive remark or suggesting something illegal... because either way i apoligize but would like to know what to avoid. i looked at the forum rules and figured it might have been one of those two...
Old 22-05-2006, 19:19
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,278, Level: 41 Points: 83,278, Level: 41 Points: 83,278, Level: 41
Activity: 51.2% Activity: 51.2% Activity: 51.2%
You where suggesting something illegal., which I warned for in my post above.
Old 22-05-2006, 23:01
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United States
rxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,646, Level: 7 Points: 2,646, Level: 7 Points: 2,646, Level: 7
alright gotcha.
Old 23-05-2006, 01:31

Male
FLYFISHER is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
When you get to Alaska find a backdoor to a resturant and when the cooks take a smoke brake ask them to get you what ever you need its as easy as that. Thats the easy way to score when on the road.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, airport security, dogs, drug, drug dogs, drugs, hash, khat, smuggling, sniffer dogs, x-ray