Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Morphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 26-06-2012, 22:03
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
kickout1234kickout should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Morphine Sulfate 30MG

Swim obtained MS Contin 30 MG (purple ABG). Swim uses about 10-20 MG of hydrocodein a day. Swim wants to know how much 30 MG of the MS Contin would be comparable to hydrocodein. Is 30 MG a lot for swim, or should swim take only half. Also swim has heard that crushing it up into a powder can increase the effects. If swim crushed it to a powder and took half of it would it be like taking a whole one?

kickout1234kickout added 885 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

And its extended release. I want to know if I should take a 4th of the pill and put it under my tounge as a dose?

Last edited by kickout1234kickout; 26-06-2012 at 22:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-06-2012, 22:33
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: Morphine Sulfate 30MG

morphine has a terrible bioavailibility swallowed ,if i were u id crush it up and snort half,wait half an hour see how u feel and takethe other half if your fine, morphine isnt all that strong espescially as u have an opiate tolerance already, you would prob get more effect from your hydrocodone! morphine to me is useless i get more effect from taking 40 mg oxycodone than 100mg plus of morphine sulfate ,but try half snorted and see how it goes swallowing it is a waste, also hydro gives u energy and euphoria morphine just makes me sleepy, i dont like it but each to their own!!

Aberdonian added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

also u dont have to use swim anymore unless its about producing drugs etc

Last edited by Aberdonian; 26-06-2012 at 22:33. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-06-2012, 23:30
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
kickout1234kickout should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

I read some where that putting it under the tounge and letting it dissolve increases the viability. Do you know about any of this? Also what about combing morphine sulfate and hydrocodone together? Is it is a good combination?
Old 28-08-2012, 02:27
Mercury Member

Male from United States
IlovePainKillers needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%

I had some of these time release 30mg morphine pills and they sucked every way i took them. Snorting was garbage and orally was even worse. I took the time release coating off too...

Morphine is a waste unless you shoot it. And i don't recommend ever shooting anything. So fuck it. Stick with oxy
Old 10-09-2012, 14:33
Silver Member

Male from Earth
ScrewedMyselfOver is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

You want to know the reason why they sucked? Because they are for people in actual pain and the companies do every effort to make it impossible to get a "high" from them. If you took them for actual pain as I do you wouldn't be saying that they suck. You would be bowing down and thanking the manufacturer for inventing something that gave you your life back. I am in chronic pain and just got switched to these from Oxycodone and let me tell you; MS Contin for me makes Oxycodone feel like Tylenol for pain. Yes, sad as it is, if you want a junkie high then stick to Oxycodone. If you want ACTUAL PAIN RELIEF, STICK TO MS CONTIN.
Old 15-09-2012, 10:07
Titanium Member

51 y/o Male from United Kingdom
AGV10 is captain of the psychonauts.AGV10 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 200, Level: 2 Points: 200, Level: 2 Points: 200, Level: 2
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickout1234kickout View Post
Swim obtained MS Contin 30 MG (purple ABG). Swim uses about 10-20 MG of hydrocodein a day. Swim wants to know how much 30 MG of the MS Contin would be comparable to hydrocodein. Is 30 MG a lot for swim, or should swim take only half. Also swim has heard that crushing it up into a powder can increase the effects. If swim crushed it to a powder and took half of it would it be like taking a whole one?

kickout1234kickout added 885 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

And its extended release. I want to know if I should take a 4th of the pill and put it under my tounge as a dose?
Are you talking about DiHydrocodeine or are you talking about Hydrocodone - 2 different analgesics.

With respect to DiHydrocodiene, Morphine is approx (key word here is approx) 5 to 6 times the potency. Remember Codiene and its analogues convert to morphine in your body as part of the first pass metabolism process - it is as morphine that codiene works in your body.

As far as Hydrocodone goes things are very different, and it depends how it is taken: taken oraly it is approx twice the potency of morphine, but taken IM, IV or sub-Q it is approx the same strength as morphine. When I say approx, the variability from individual to individual lies in their DNA and metabolism, which can vary quite a lot in terms of both potency and half life.

Share this on: