Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 25-06-2012, 14:57

Male from Earth
potato le hat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
snorting clonazepam vs. IV

Hello i read a lot of post about IV benzo, and i came to trhe conclusion i should snort it. I just have a question is the time of action is lesser when snorting than oraly and how long , for clonazepam.

ps. i fund clonazepam to work for 10 to 12 hour orally
Old 10-07-2012, 16:16

22 y/o Male from United States
TheM777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: snorting clonazepam vs. IV

Benzos are NOT water soluble, which means that snorting them is absolutely pointless, since the material cannot dissolve across the mucous (water) membrane. The result will be a probably lessened effect than taking orally because some of the powder will be stuck in the nostrils. The body can only absorb benzos in the stomach and small intestine. IV injection of benzos is dangerous (again, not water soluble) because it can permanently damage your veins.
Old 10-07-2012, 17:02

Male from USA - Massachusetts
kenny fn powers should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%

snorting benzos does work it just doesnt last as long as when taken orally i have sniffed benzos b4 and it does work just b safe with them and dont mix them with other drugs gd luck and b safe kp
Old 10-07-2012, 19:33
Titanium Member

Male from France
zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 545, Level: 3 Points: 545, Level: 3 Points: 545, Level: 3

Snorting benzos, in particular clonazepam, is a complete waste, as bioavailability is highest (by far) when ingesting them, no need to look any further. Effects will be less when snorted (if present at all, most people stating that the effects are very weak to non-existent when snorting benzos), and it probably will clog up one's nose...useless.

As for IV'ing benzos, unless one has access to the injectable solution or IV kit (the product plus one or two solvents to be mixed right before injection), it's a complete no-go and might be dangerous from what i understand (as in pushing undissolved solids through your veins dangerous...), for the same reasons snorting is uneffective: most benzos are completely insoluble in water.

Clonazepam is amongst those, there is an injectable solution on the market and it might be ok to IV that, but it is very dangerous, maybe even deadly to inject any other form of clonazepam than that particular preparation.
Old 10-07-2012, 20:59

36 y/o Female from United States
Eya724 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1

Because of the insoluabe properties of benzodiazepines (pills), snorting and injecting are not useful. But if you want a faster onset or a higher peak concentration, sublingual is (IMO) the best method followed by parachuting. Clonazepam is by far the best tasting, then valium. Personally, I just couldn't stand the taste of sublingual xanax.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:08
Titanium Member

Male from France
zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 545, Level: 3 Points: 545, Level: 3 Points: 545, Level: 3

Indeed, some benzos have no flavour at all, like flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) for example, which is therefore often used as a date rape drug. Others are pretty bitter, like xanax, which in turn is not a true benzodiazepine (but close enough though). I am unsure about sublingual use, as many doctors who prescribe xanax for panic attacks will insist that the patient "chews" it before swallowing, thus allowing a quicker onset, but i have no clue wether some benzos will make it through the mucus in your mouth to the vascular system or not. I'd tend to believe that swallowing the saliva containing high concentrations of a given susbtance is responsible for the quicker onset.
Old 14-07-2012, 00:22

20 y/o Female from United States
canadia should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1

I just put Clonazepam under my tongue for the first time...WHY DOES IT TASTE MINTY?! hahaha is it normal for it to make my tongue like...cold? I feel like I just smoked a menthol cigarette or something...
Old 14-07-2012, 00:42
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,432, Level: 19 Points: 18,432, Level: 19 Points: 18,432, Level: 19
Activity: 93.8% Activity: 93.8% Activity: 93.8%

menthol flavoring more likely then not.
Old 14-07-2012, 02:33

36 y/o Female from United States
Eya724 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1

Yes. saliva contains enzymes for digestion. I've always thought that it helps the active ingredient begin to metabolize faster, and the blood vessels under your tongue absorb faster too. I never thought about it too much, but I've always that. Also, the enzymes in saliva are great for breaking down blood stains (small ones). Works best before a blood stain sets though.

Share this on:

Tags
clonazepam