Register Tags

Notices

Old 24-06-2012, 05:57

31 y/o Female from United States
TweakedGeek is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Research Chemical Most Similar To The Meth Experience

*Sorry if this is better suited for the Research Chemical forum, I spent some time deliberating between there and here and obviously decided to give it a go here first

My finger puppet Hubert Cumberdale has been using Meth for about 10 years or more. He finds that having moved to a new location that his sources are very shady, massively cutting the drug, and is very disappointed watching money being thrown out the window. So Hubert has recently become very interested in the grey area of Research Chemicals, one's that are still LEGAL in the USA.

Hubert has read many posts on this forum about user experiences and chemical makeup of various Research chemicals but is looking to get a general consensus on what a few of you think to be the most similar to the meth EXPERIENCE. Some of the posts he read asking a similar question to this were a bit outdated with many new chemicals being released since they were replied too, which is why he is throwing this out there again. Also he is getting a general feeling that the top contenders are A-PVP, 4-FMA, and 4-FA do you agree? is there another one out there not listed just now that is worth a try? He also read that MVPV was a strong contender at one point however is now very aware of it being illegal.

Please try to limit opinions, suggestions, ect to those that are particularly still legal in USA having not been yet analyzed and classified by the DEA.
Old 24-06-2012, 06:51
Silver Member

Male from USA - Oregon
TheMoleculeMan is a decent psychonaut.TheMoleculeMan is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
Re: Research Chemical Most Similar To The Meth Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakedGeek View Post
...He also read that MVPV was a strong contender at one point however is now very aware of it being illegal...
Perhaps you are referring to Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV), which are commonly known as "bath salts." In the United States, the DEA has issued a one-year-ban on MDPV. In my opinion, bath salts have been receiving bad publicity (such as "MDPV zombies" in Florida... sure) lately so as to strengthen the DEA's stance toward keeping MDPV illegal. MDPV has the same potential methamphetamine does to test the psychological bounds of a person. So, in my opinion, it shouldn't be used in excess and it isn't for everyone.

As far as other legal highs similar to meth, try using an internet search engine or UTFSE. If all else fails, you may have ADHD according diagnosis trends, so get on some Adderall.

Last edited by TheMoleculeMan; 24-06-2012 at 06:51. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-06-2012, 07:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoleculeMan View Post
Perhaps you are referring to Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV), which are commonly known as "bath salts." In the United States, the DEA has issued a one-year-ban on MDPV. In my opinion, bath salts have been receiving bad publicity (such as "MDPV zombies" in Florida... sure) lately so as to strengthen the DEA's stance toward keeping MDPV illegal. MDPV has the same potential methamphetamine does to test the psychological bounds of a person. So, in my opinion, it shouldn't be used in excess and it isn't for everyone.

As far as other legal highs similar to meth, try using an internet search engine or UTFSE. If all else fails, you may have ADHD according diagnosis trends, so get on some Adderall.
Thanks for the reply, maybe Hubert was thinking of MDPV. He agree's with you about the bath salt bad rap. The media will look for anything new and potentially scarey to sensationalize and terrify us these days.

Also just to clarify he's looking into just research chemicals as an alternative, not other types of alternatives. Hubert Cumberdale found those others to not provide any sort of similar experience. That does also include messing around with Adderall, which Hubert found to be far to mild, not providing the rush and go and accomplish feelings like meth provides. He also really likes the meth experience of just being full consumed in doing things on the internet, or playing his online game, perhaps a million mile and hour in depth conversation with a friend while at the same time trying to clean a house... that kind of high. With Adderall none of that happened, he only got improved focus. So the ability to stare at what he WANTED to do for a longer period of time was there, but the ability to actually do anything about it still lacking LOL.
Old 24-06-2012, 08:21
Silver Member

Male from USA - Oregon
TheMoleculeMan is a decent psychonaut.TheMoleculeMan is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakedGeek View Post
...He also really likes the meth experience of just being full consumed in doing things on the internet, or playing his online game, perhaps a million mile and hour in depth conversation with a friend while at the same time trying to clean a house... that kind of high. With Adderall none of that happened, he only got improved focus.
Tread lightly here. This is just a very simple step into becoming part of the "Tin Foil Hat Brigade."

While a vast majority of the piperazine family is illegal in the United States, it's worth doing a search about. Also, Vyvanse is very different from Adderall- it's something to look in to.
Old 24-06-2012, 10:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoleculeMan View Post
. Also, Vyvanse is very different from Adderall- it's something to look in to.
Thanks I will look into that one.
Old 25-06-2012, 00:40
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
RoxasUchiha needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Pentedrone is the closest thing thing SWIM has experienced to meth. It's one of SWIM's favorite by far. Go to the Pentedrone forum and it SHOULD have a thread asking for experiences, dosage and what not.

SWIM posted there describing his experience.

SWIM finished the rest of the product last night without mixing in order to offer a viable opinion. It is JUST like it, except that Pentedrone's body is VERY SLIGHTLY less than meth. Other than that, it's bob-omb shit. Recommend it to EVERYONE.

Snorting it is the most preferred ROA, for SWIM. It goes down VERY smooth in comparison to coke and meth. After the first two, one in each nostril, you won't even feel it and the nose gets pretty numb similar to meth when smoked.

SWIM teared a bit after the first, and then didn't even feel it after. But SWIM is a fiend on this.

LOVE IT!!!
HTH!
Old 25-06-2012, 01:37
Silver Member

Male from Earth
thirdeyelasik is captain of the psychonauts.thirdeyelasik is captain of the psychonauts.thirdeyelasik is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%

My FOAFOAF says that ethylphenindate, while nowhere near as strong as meth can be very similar to it in many ways. He says that it enhances enjoyment of activities giving energy to accomplish task while keeping the mind pretty lucid. He says that the euphoria isn't very strong compared the meth but is still present.

As for the a-pvp you mentioned, it is about the be schedule I in the US according to the list of 26 RC's added to the Controlled Substance Act.
Old 30-06-2012, 00:54

Thanks Roxas and Third, those are two suggestions right on the track I was looking for!

Share this on:

Tags
4-fa, 4-fma, a-pvp, bath salt, methamphetamine, research cemicals, research chemical comparisons, research chemicals