Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 22-06-2012, 03:34
Silver Member

Female from United States
research_ is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Bad headache on/after Oxycdone HCL 30mg with 48-12 V mark

Hello -
Someone I know (SIK) began using Oxycodone last week therefore is tolerance close to zero, I suppose. SIK snorted and/or ingested 5, then 10 then settled for 15mg of Oxycodone 5MG/325 APAP and felt great. SIK loved the high and had no side effects. Didnīt feel a little sick either. The high didnīt last long (4-5 hours approx) but it wore off with no unpleasant reactions. Nice comedown. Perhaps had a little bit of a hangover the following day, feeing more slow and detached, but fine. Yesterday, SIK snorted 15mg (first 10 then 5) of Oxycodone 30mg HCL (with the 48-12 mark) and felt good for about 2 1/2-3 hours (although immediately realized it wasnīt so relaxing as what SIK tried before). Then, a real bad headache set it going from bad to very bad during the night. SIK thought perhaps it was because SIK hadnīt eaten (well) and had something to eat... but nothing changed. SIK told me that comedown was unpleasant. In addition to the headache, SIK felt very tense and uncomfortable. SIK admits it is stronger than the other stuff because SIK was high for around 8 hours - however, not all was good, as mentioned. SIK eventually slept but woke up with a headache! Not as strong as the one SIK had last night but itīs still there. SIK is frustrated because, first, SIK is tired of the headache(!); second, SKI would really like to take 10 or 15mg tonight but wonīt before understanding what this headache is all about. The questions are, does Oxycodone 30mg HCL (the tiny blue pill with a 48-12 mark) always give such a headache? Did it happen/is it happening because there is no APAP in it? Why did the Oxycodone 5MG/325 APAP feel more relaxing, pleasant, nicer than Oxycodone 30mg HCL (with the 48-12 mark). SIK prefers that comfy blanket, nod off but still here feeling.
SIK has no reason to believe that the product is bad (as in counterfeit) because the person who shared it has a legit knee injury and, according to this person, has taken them for a long time. In fact, the person got addicted on the dosage the doctor prescribed. Later, the person brought the dosage down but still takes it now and then.
Thanks so much for helping out! SIK tells me that it is much appreciated!
Be well.
Old 22-06-2012, 05:03
Mercury Member

26 y/o Male from United States
pup555 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 188, Level: 2 Points: 188, Level: 2 Points: 188, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Bad headache on/after Oxycdone HCL 30mg with 48-12 V mark

So you snorted the ones with APAP and didn't get a headache..but you did when you had it pure? Seems backwards.

Oxycodone is Oxycodone. Weather it be with something (APAP) or on it's own. Some meds have different fillers. But the main ingredient is the same.
Old 22-06-2012, 07:22
Silver Member

Female from United States
research_ is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: Bad headache on/after Oxycdone HCL 30mg with 48-12 V mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup555 View Post
So you snorted the ones with APAP and didn't get a headache..but you did when you had it pure? Seems backwards.

Oxycodone is Oxycodone. Weather it be with something (APAP) or on it's own. Some meds have different fillers. But the main ingredient is the same.
Not quite. SIK snorted and took them. But youīre right: nothing happened when SIK snorted and took the ones with APAP. In fact, overall it was a better experience. When SIK did pure Oxy it didnīt feel as good and SIK got a headache. As I wasnīt getting feedback here, I did research on the internet, reading comments from users who needed Oxy for legit pain and recreational users. What I learned is: a) One of Oxycodoneīs side effects is headaches, and from what I read, I had a mild one (even though it seemed quite bad to me). There were many comments mentioning waking up with a stabbing feeling in their head (ouch!)... and more. Several users asked their doctors to change meds or change brands. Most of them mention after use headaches, like waking up with one. SIKīs headache set in shortly after snorting (2 hours aprox) and it still hasnīt gone away! Thatīs 15 hours ago(!)... and SIK didnīt take any tonight. Interestingly enough, perhaps the dosage of APAP actually helps prevents the headache. There are some meds (i.e. Interferon) that have very bad side effects, among them headaches, so doctors adive to take a Tylenol 30 minutes/1 hour before taking Interferon. Okay, so now I get a better picture of the cause and can relay the information to SIK.
However, side effects aside, what SIK doesnīt get is the difference in the "quality" of high. From the start, the pure 30mg form wasnīt as relaxing and pleasant as the 5mg with APAP. The high and the comedown were very different and the experience with the 5mg/350 APAP was far superior. Intriguing. I havenīt found any info on that. I believe recreational users could give me a better feedback for my research. SIK said it was worth one more shot and thatīs what SIK will do: take 15mg of the "pure" HCL 30mg (not snort it) and see how that goes. If SIK gets another headache, well, then tough luck. SIK will have to drop using Oxy as itīs not worth is. SIK barely started so it will be easy. Alas, back to soberness. SIK suggested heroin but SIK thinks it wonīt work either.
Thanks for your reply!

research_ added 17 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup555 View Post

Not quite. SIK snorted and took them. But youīre right: nothing happened when SIK snorted and took the ones with APAP. In fact, overall it was a better experience. When SIK did pure Oxy it didnīt feel as good and SIK got a headache. As I wasnīt getting feedback here, I did research on the internet, reading comments from users who needed Oxy for legit pain and recreational users. What I learned is: a) One of Oxycodoneīs common side effects is headaches, and from what I read, SIK had a mild one (even though it seemed quite bad to SIK). There were many comments mentioning waking up with a stabbing feeling in their head (ouch!)... and more. Several users asked their doctors to change meds or change brands. Most of them mention after use headaches, like waking up with one. SIKīs headache set in not that long after snorting (2 hours aprox) and it still hasnīt gone away! Thatīs 15 hours with a headache (SIK isnīt happy at all)... and SIK couldnīt take those 15mg that was on SIKīs mind. Thereīs a bunch of blue pills waiting to be taken. ) Interestingly enough, perhaps the dosage of APAP actually helps prevents the headache. There are some meds (i.e. Interferon) that have very bad side effects, among them headaches, so doctors advise taking Tylenol 400mg 30 minutes/1 hour before taking Interferon. Okay, so not I will relay the information to SIK.
Side effects aside, what SIK doesnīt get is the difference in the "quality" of high. From the start, the pure 30mg form wasnīt as relaxing and pleasant as the 5mg with APAP. The high and the comedown were very different and the experience with the 5mg/350 APAP was far superior. Intriguing. I havenīt found any info on that. I believe recreational users could give me a better feedback for my research and to help SIK. SIK said it was worth one more try and thatīs what SIK will do: take 15mg of the "pure" HCL 30mg ((ingest) , not snort it) and see how that goes. If SIK gets another headache, well, tough luck. SIK will have to drop using Oxy as itīs not worth is. SIK barely started so SIK wonīt have a problem with that. Alas, SIK will back to soberness. SIK has flirting thoughts with heroin but SIK thinks it wonīt work either. Seems SIK and opioids donīt seem to get along very well.
Thanks for your reply!

Last edited by research_; 22-06-2012 at 07:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

» New Threads
Can I take Tramadol in benzo...
Last post by Capo
1 Replies, 82 Views
What was your VERY FIRST...
Last post by Scloud90
38 Replies, 4,509 Views
Please help - Need support -...
Last post by FishHead35