Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-06-2012, 14:11
Silver Member

Male from United States
RubberzInc is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
passing the bleach test?

is it possible for good shit to fail on a bleach test? gophers recently come across some stuff that looks great, produces huge clouds and keeps him horny and awake for days, however, when you drop it in bleach, it does nothing. no spin..no movement, whatsoever. anyone have any idea whats going on? is it possible that gophers smoking something other than meth that's keeping him awake and horny for days? he said he's been hearing about RC's coming in from china that have a similar effect to meth, and they're on the street in LA. will real meth ALWAYS react in bleach?

Last edited by RubberzInc; 19-06-2012 at 22:44.
Old 22-06-2012, 21:08
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
Re: passing the bleach test?

when I first started using, I tried the bleach test. More out of curiosity to see the test in action than find out my meths quality. So I dropped a lil piece in, and it jusst dissolved before my eyes... It did fuck all and left a little white spec behind. The meth, however, was very potent, and got me very high.

From that day forth, I place no merit at all in the bleach test. Unless I somehow did something wrong... It was a small piece, in fairly old bleach... But I dont think I did.

I think if it spins around, that does indicate it is good, but if it does nothing, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's not good. I'm not sure exactly, but there are many holes, and faults with this test. I wouldn't base any conclusions off of it whether it spins or doesn't. I just smoke it, and that's how I test lol. I highly doubt you got some Chinese RC chemical. But anything is possible. Im sure you have meth, you wowuld have noticed it melting differently, or taste, or looks different.. You would have noticed something. I mean, if the drug works similar to meth, the odds it looks, feels, burns, and tastes the same as meth is unlikely.

Short answer: Don't even bother with the bleach test.
Old 24-06-2012, 08:03
Titanium Member

40 y/o Male from United States
Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%
The tiniest shard of crystal meth will fizz and sputter when dropped into a capfull of household bleach. The bleach has to be the sodium hypochlorite kind that smells strongly of chlorine, and shouldn't be 2+ years old either.

But this is probably a subject more appropriate for the chemistry sections. You get access to them by donating to Drugs-Forum, btw. The bottom line is, if it doesn't react violently with fresh sodium hypochlorite bleach, it's not methamphetamine.

Share this on:

Tags
chemical analysis, methamphetamine, testing compounds