Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-06-2012, 04:37
Banned

Male from Madagascar
SlopTownPD should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Really? Tin foil? Get the glass.

Anyone who chooses to smoke dope off of tin foil is wasting their dope and brain. The only dope that should be smoked off of foil is pure anny which will get you higher than you think you could of imagined off of roughly 4-5 hits. Not putting your ice-ice baby on tin foil and roasting them should be the 11th commandment. For god sakes get a lightbulb for 2 dollars and make a rig out of straw and elecetrical tape. It's very simplet to do. Then super heat the top of the bulb and poke a hole or be very careful and brake yourself a small hole.

Oh so it saves time and is fairly simple? For god sakes. Place your standard sized bulb inside of a towel. Then hit it with a swift hammer fist. I guarantee you will find a peice that resembles a very bent spoon that you can hold at the top and stick your dope in the bowl at the bottom. Chop a fastfood straw in a 3rd and wolla you got yourself glass to smoke off of... oh and don't forget your lighter.

Smoking off of foil is bad for your brain I've heard this from many upon many people. There's a rumor that if you run your lighter over the foil thoroughly it will get rid of all the chemicals that cause the brain melting. I don't trust that one bit.

STICK WITH GLASS YOUR LAZY TWEEKERS!

-Sloptown Police Dept.-

Post Quality Evaluations:
there is NO proof in the literature linking the tin foil with leukoencephalopathy! This is a dangerous myth, please check the facts.
For deleting 17x post contents! Post content should not be deleted (specially thread starters) - this literally destroys the thread, turning its context to follow-up posts unclear!

Last edited by Alfa; 23-06-2012 at 19:39.
Old 19-06-2012, 05:58
Silver Member

Male from USA - Washington
ęsndns is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%
Re: Really? Tin foil? Get the glass.

People use tinfoil is more because it is very disposable, abundant, very easy to conceal. Eliminating cleaning, reusing, and possession of paraphernalia.

It makes sense to me , great addition to the topic
Old 19-06-2012, 06:01
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Philippines
Angelwalker is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Using tin foil is not being lazy if anything it's the other way around. Tin foil is much harder to use correctly but when used correctly it is IMO the best way. Yes it's best to steer people away from that method because it's so easy to do it wrong I know guys and girls that have been using the foil method for 30+ yrs that are everyday smokers or every other day. One is a doctor and the other a lawyer.

If you clean the foil correctly and use the correct type\brand of foil and heat your gear with the right sized flame at a precise distance you cannot tell me loading one bowl at a time and lighting it with a Vic lighter or torch is any more efficient.

I've tried both light bulb and oil burner pipes and yes I smoked correctly, I always go back to good old sliding because I know how to do it right and I am noticeably higher, clear headed when tilting.

To all there own homie but you seem very spun right now so enjoy
Old 19-06-2012, 06:05
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,579, Level: 12 Points: 7,579, Level: 12 Points: 7,579, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

easy does it , take a deep breath and say God in , exhale and say slop town pd out, then repeat.

you are coming off a very good thread about the 15. lets not go backwards.

its hard to take it serious with huge typos for starters.
Old 19-06-2012, 06:15
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Philippines
Angelwalker is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I would also like to add that using a Pyrex tube straw as a tooter is the cleanest way to inhale, empty pens or rolled foil for a straw is not a good method. As of now I am using a make shift glass bubbler to inhale, all hand crafted custom bent Pyrex glass. I wish I could post a video tutorial cause ppl seriously need to stop hating on this method.
It's not like I care if you bash it I mean I'm not Guna defend a method of intake were doing a potentially dangerous drug as is.

But I see a lot of users that get hooked to the pipe because it's so easy to whip out load and proceed. Using foil has helped me put it down and away or allowed me to wait longer before redosing because you basically have to be alone in your room with no open windows or fans, and it's impossible to ninja it because it takes at least 10 minutes to prepare everything and it can be loud as F*ck!

Angelwalker added 4 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Awh man didn't even realize that was PD that posted the 15 guide that was a good thread forgot to say good job on that lol.

Perhaps PD has just picked up some strong stuff or is at the end of his binge haha it makes me laugh to myself reading frequent posters material. You can really tell at times if they just hit it and got that motivation to post something brilliant or is coming down, angry, stressed, tired, and slightly comes off as ranting or what have you.

stars for you, this is a very straight up , honest insight from the heart

Last edited by Angelwalker; 19-06-2012 at 06:15. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 19-06-2012, 11:30
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

26 y/o Male from United States
7dopeydwarves should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Q: What is tin foil/aluminum/a light bulb, as a smoking apparatus, used for?

A: Crack

'Nuff said. This suggests melting rocks and inhaling vapors off aluminum laminates through some channeling tool, e.g., a straw. That's. Fucking. Crack.

Without further explanation your comment is obsolete.
No. It's. Not. Meth, and other drugs like heroin are very, very commonly smoked off tinfoil - You don't seem to possess enough drug knowledge to be giving lessons on a form for crystal meth.
Old 19-06-2012, 11:56
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

yeah yeah shut up everyone has their own ways. just cause you don't like the foil method doesnt mean you gotta fucking diss it man.

Adds nothing constructive to the discussion. If you disagree with a post then explain why rather than turning it into a playground squabble.

Share this on:

Tags
meth, smoking