Register Tags

Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 18-06-2012, 21:37

23 y/o Male from United States
shaggy1718 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Molly cut with baking soda. A good thing???

So afoafom had some molly. a balls worth if i am correct. He then cut the molly with 1-2 grams of baking soda that had been sitting in his fridge in a cup for between 6 months and 2 years. he then let the molly and the baking soda sit in the bag together for about 5 days. beginging on day 2 and a halt the molly and baking soda mixture had started to get a yellow tint. but the 5th day the combination was a yellow powedery/cryastly substance.

So someone I dont know decided to try this out and see what happens he took what seemed to look like a half point. so .05 of a gram. he did this up the nose. he then said that he was rolling very hard off the substance. a friend of mine also tried this same amount and said that he was rolling very hard too.

so I tried looking up on google and other places if this had been done before and i couldent find out what was happening.

my guess is that the baking soda mixed with molly produces similar effects to maybe when you cook cocaine with baking soda to make crack.does anyone else have any information on why and how this happened?
Old 19-06-2012, 02:22
Silver Member

Yellowbench is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: Molly cut with baking soda. A good thing???

I have heard that baking soda can potentiate amphetamines, including adderal and meth. MDMA and MDA are related to amphetamines, so it seems like it might be possible to potentiate MDMA or MDA with baking soda. There seems to be something missing in your post though, I have no idea why it would turn yellow, crack isn't really different from cocaine, crack is the freebase form of cocaine, and all that means is, it is smokable. People may prefer this because it kicks in faster, and there is usually a more significant rush. I do not think you created a MDMA freebase, just by mixing the two powders. Also, pure MDMA is often yellowish brown to begin with. The effects are probably placebo, maybe the baking soda makes it seem like you took a larger dose, like how some people claim with amphetamines. As for why it turned yellow, I have no idea. maybe you didnt notice how yellow the mdma originally was.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Baking soda is used to cut drugs, it does not potentiate anything.
Correct-ish... sodium bicarbonate elevates plasma pH changing the dissociation constant leading to a variation in kidney clearance, plasma protein binding and so on.
Old 19-06-2012, 04:49
Banned

Male from Madagascar
SlopTownPD should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Oh Molly P. My cat hasn't seen that girl in a long time. I'd imagine baking soda wouldn't harm ya to much. It's kind of a dick move to cut it with it since Molly should be pure as the driven snow. My cat recommends parachuting it. Snorting is usually a burner.

SlopTownPD added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

A slightly more informed person would of cut it with MSM. It has an almost crystaline look to it. WAY WAY WAY better option then baking soda.

Last edited by SlopTownPD; 19-06-2012 at 04:49. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-06-2012, 01:23

shaggy1718 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

@yellow_ Well afoafom said that that his normal molly is uasually a off white crystal color. And that it turned from a distinct off white to a clear yellow.. and when you said maybe it was placebo with the dosage looking bigger I disagree because the people doing it took half of what they normally took and they said they rolled harder

@sloptown. My friends friend ddisent cut it anymore but was wondering why this reacion occured. Anyways why would it matter if it potentiated it?
Old 20-06-2012, 03:01

Male from United Kingdom
kitamine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I believe that baking soda can be used to potentiate amphetamines because it alters the stomach's pH, which helps absorption. I'm not sure if this also applies to MDMA, but I would imagine so.

However, there is no logical reason I can see that would explain why baking soda would have a potentiating effect if insufflated. Also, people trying to potentiate amphetamines with baking soda normally take a relatively large amount, some time before ingesting the drug in order to get any effect (which is usually very small anyway).

This is quite a different process to that of making crack - simply mixing baking soda and MDMA together in a bag will not create MDMA freebase... which is a highly caustic oil and not snortable anyway.

I think the placebo idea is quite likely, or perhaps the original MDMA was better quality than what they were used to?

I have no idea about the colour change though.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Sounds about right.. especially the bit about placebo

Share this on:

Tags
baking soda mixed, mdma, molly