Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 18-06-2012, 04:50
Silver Member

Male from United States
Doctor Who is captain of the psychonauts.Doctor Who is captain of the psychonauts.Doctor Who is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Some Opiate & Opioid Type Research Chemicals

These are just a few 0piate & 0pioid related re-search chemicals...

1. - 7-hydr0xymitragynine (mitragynine hydr0xyindolenine), an indole, is an active alkaloid in the plant Mitragyna speciosa, commonly known as Kratom. It has opioid agonistic activity."The potency, calculated is about 17-fold higher than that of mitragynine and m0rphlne, respectively. Antagonism of naloxone on concentration-response curves for 7-hydr0xymitragynine confirmed its opioid effect. These results suggest that the opioid effect of M. speciosa is mostly based on the activity of 7-hydr0xymitragynine.

7-hydr0xymitragynine is orally active in animals as an analgesic, and produces normal 0pioid side effects including constipation, though significantly less than m0rphlne development of tolerance and withdrawal syndrome upon abstinence. The O-acetyl ester (Acet0xy), 7-acethydr0mitragynine has also been reported and found to be an active μ-0pioid.

2. AH-7921 is an 0pioid analgesic drug selective for the µ-0pioid receptor, having around 80% the potency of m0rphlne when administered orally. It was discovered in the 1970s by a team at Allan and Hanbury's.
This has just started showing up online & looks promising, thou more information is needed about effects.

3. Methoxetamine (MXE) or 3-MeO-2-0xo-PCE is a chemical of the arylcyclohexylamine class which has been sold as a designer drug. It is a derivative of ket@mine that also contains structural features of eticyclidine and 3-Me0-PC P. Methoxetamine has not been formally profiled pharmacologically. Methoxetamine differs from many other dissociative anesthetics of the arylcyclohexylamine class in that it was designed for grey market distribution. Methoxetamine is a product of rational drug design: its N-ethyl group was chosen to increase potency.
Methoxetamine is an amazing compound.... very potent, nmda antagonist, opiate potentiating, tolerance reducing material. its still legal in the USA. Methoxetamine is probably a dangerous compound at higher doses, and seems definitely possible that it could be addicting, as in tolerance producing.
( Also of interest are... 3-Me0-PCP which is about equal to PCP in potency, & 4-Me0-PCP which is somewhat weaker. )

4. Methopholine is an opioid analgesic drug discovered in the 1950s by a team of Swiss researchers at Hoffmann-La Roche.

Methopholine is an isoquinoline derivative which is not structurally related to most other 0pioids. It has around the same efficacy as an analgesic as codeine, and was evaluated for the treatment of postoperative pain. Methopholine tablets were marketed in the United States under the brand name of Versidyne, but the drug was withdrawn from the market in 1965 due to the occurrence of ophthalmic side-effects and the discovery that it could produce corneal opacities in dogs

5. Nortilidine is the active metabolite of the drug tilidine. It is formed from tilidine by demethylation in the liver. The racemate has opioid analgesic effects roughly equivalent in potency to that of m0rphlne, but virtually all of the activity resides in the (1R,2S) isomer. It is also a DRI ( like C0caine )

6. O-Desmethyltramadol (O-DT) is an 0pioid analgesic and the main active metabolite of tramadol.

(+)-O-Desmethyltramadol is the most important metabolite of tramadol produced in the liver after tramadol is consumed. This metabolite is considerably more potent as a μ opioid agonist than the parent compound.

O-desmethyltramadol has recently been marketed as a "legal substitute" to illegal opioid drugs of abuse, either in powder form or mixed into various other preparations. One such blend sold under the brand "Krypton Kratom" and containing powdered kratom leaf (Mitragyna speciosa) laced with O-desmethyltramadol, was reportedly linked to at least 9 accidental deaths from overdose during 2010-2011.

7. Viminol ( marketed under the brand name Dividol in Brazil ) is an 0pioid analgesic developed by the drugs company Zambon in the 1960s. It has an unusual chemical structure that is not similar to other 0pioids.

Viminol has both antitussive (cough suppressing) and analgesic (pain reducing) effects. It has six different stereoisomers which have varying properties, with the 2-(R) isomer being a μ-0pioid full agonist around 5 times more potent than m0rphlne], while the 2-(S) isomer is an antagonist. Since vimonol is supplied as a racemic mixture of isomers, the overall effect produces a mixed agonist-antagonist profile similar to that of 0pioids such as pentaz0cine, although with somewhat fewer side effects.

These are just a few 0piate & 0pioid type re-search chemicals, there are many others, some a Hundred or a thousand times a potent morphine, for obvious reasons I have Not listed them, still with the on-going War against legal narcotic Pain Pills & the doctors who prescribe them, I worry that people who suffer from chronic pain will be getting desperate enough to risk even the somewhat dangerous substances listed here ( read the side-effects! )

PEACE!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Interesting information on opioid research chemicals.
interesting, but please use 'normal' characters when typing (don't substitute the numeral 0 for the letter o, etc) for members who use online translators to read!
Nice idea for a thread accompanied by some useful information but no references.
Old 18-06-2012, 05:04
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Re: Some Opiate & Opioid Type Research Chemicals

Thank you for posting this.

Do you know the legality of these chemicals in the USA?

I can see people getting desperate enough, and thank you for using the safety sense you did and not name those opioid s.
Old 19-06-2012, 07:17
Silver Member

Male from United States
Doctor Who is captain of the psychonauts.Doctor Who is captain of the psychonauts.Doctor Who is captain of the psychonauts.

As far as I can tell all of the 7 are still legal in the U.S., that's why I listed them! There are Hundreds that I have searched out that are not legal & many more where their status is uncertain.
It's amazing how many "legal" stimulant, psychedelic & even benzo-type re-search chems are out there & how few of the Opioid kind.
Old 19-06-2012, 07:53
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
George9617 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Legal in Texas ?
Old 19-06-2012, 10:14
Silver Member

Male from United States

Re-Search Chemicals are a "grey area" Legally, for instance, most are legal for conducting studies that do-not involve human or animal consumption, such as GC/MS Reference Sampling by qualified lab technicians. It is usually a good idea to check laws state by state for various substances, since they can change fairly fast if a chemical gets bad press. Usually the DEA will publish a list of Banned substances which covers the whole U.S. the few Opioid type substances I listed are different enough from true Opiates to have "slipped-thru the cracks" so far. This could change at anytime if they become too popular ( as MXE has in the U.K. ).
Old 23-10-2012, 06:19
Silver Member

Male from United States

TEST RESULTS for AH-7921 are IN... THUMBS DOWN as Roger Ebert use to say!
My Sis in her on-going battle with Chronic Pain & No Medical Help ( local doc gave her 50 tramadol, emergency room refused to treat her )
Finally got desperate and sent $$$ Overseas for sample of the fabled legal "pain-killing" re-search chemical - AH-7921, after reading good reports online, well it arrived almost three weeks later, I told her... Wait till I get out the chem set & check out melting point ( 241c according to a chemical co. monograph ) to make sure they sent right stuff. You can guess her method of "testing", dump-out a large pile & Snurff ( fer christ-sake, I said, there's stuff that'll fry your brain at a fraction of that amount if its something else! Good, she replied, better-off brain-dead than in pain!) I guess it was AH-7921 ( later test sample melted at about 230-35c, close enough! ) - She said it dulled her pain from crones & nerve damage in back "somewhat", maybe equal to 50 mg. demerol, nothing like 80% Morphine, which online reports compared it to ( who the heck writes these WIKI reports & where does the info come from, a half-brained "scientist" who still uses lab rats and the "tail-flick" method? Alex Shulgin sure had it right when he said only Human test subjects could report new drugs effects accurately!) She did get Headache from it and made run to bathroom! I tried small amount, about 10 mg. No opiate feeling at all, Just slight head-ache & run to bath-room for me too. Anyone seeking semi-legal pain-relief is far better off with DHC, poppy pods, or even the kratom super-extract 7-hydr0xymitragynine, if your lucky enough to find it!

>> I'm Adding This Because I Just Tested A New Batch of AH-7921 from different source and it is Much Purer than first one! It did-not even start to melt till it hit 240c, was Pure White ( other was slightly off-color ) & this batch was somewhat Stronger! Anyone trying this stuff Be-Careful You don't know what your getting from these places!!!
> New Batch had no bad side-effects, but no euphoria either and worked somewhat better for pain, but still nowhere near 80% Morphine as claimed!

PEACE!

For taking the time to post your test results

Last edited by Doctor Who; 09-11-2012 at 01:13. Reason: Additional Information
Old 21-12-2012, 02:36

38 y/o Male from Sweden
InsaneSpeedBall is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

I guess the most extreme RC opioid (I will not name it out loud, people might get hurt/killed.) "b*******l", is the one which is 10.000 times more potent than morphine and still legal I believe. But it must be a very dangerous substance to work with when it is that potent. I wonder if you could make like LSD-blotters of the stuff.

The chemist who invented it in 1970s when he worked at Upjohn, but they ditched the project/substance. Later on he found his name on the Internet, and that people on site called "blue light" discussed his invention. hehe. He have written quite a interesting blog about that to.
Old 24-12-2012, 23:36
Mercury Member

24 y/o Male from United States
pcp saved my life needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

extremely potent opioid RC's is a bad idea.

Please dont post one liners like this. Expand on it and explain why.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:10
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
machine_elf is a decent psychonaut.machine_elf is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Some of the fentanyl analogues are still unscheduled however I cannot imagine any businessman risking killing off their customers with butyrfentanyl or metapon derivatives. It depends on the exact wording used in the analogue statutes but from what I've seen there are still many extremely potent mu opioid receptor agonists out there which remain legal. (and should remain so for genuine scientific research, not the exploitation of neophytes getting high via irresponsible "RC vendor" commerce)
Old 23-06-2013, 19:49
Silver Member

50 y/o Male from Canada
Hover is a decent psychonaut.Hover is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 119, Level: 1 Points: 119, Level: 1 Points: 119, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Who View Post
TEST RESULTS for AH-7921 are IN... THUMBS DOWN as Roger Ebert use to say!
My Sis in her on-going battle with Chronic Pain & No Medical Help ( local doc gave her 50 tramadol, emergency room refused to treat her )
Finally got desperate and sent $$$ Overseas for sample of the fabled legal "pain-killing" re-search chemical - AH-7921, after reading good reports online, well it arrived almost three weeks later, I told her... Wait till I get out the chem set & check out melting point ( 241c according to a chemical co. monograph ) to make sure they sent right stuff. You can guess her method of "testing", dump-out a large pile & Snurff ( fer christ-sake, I said, there's stuff that'll fry your brain at a fraction of that amount if its something else! Good, she replied, better-off brain-dead than in pain!) I guess it was AH-7921 ( later test sample melted at about 230-35c, close enough! ) - She said it dulled her pain from crones & nerve damage in back "somewhat", maybe equal to 50 mg. demerol, nothing like 80% Morphine, which online reports compared it to ( who the heck writes these WIKI reports & where does the info come from, a half-brained "scientist" who still uses lab rats and the "tail-flick" method? Alex Shulgin sure had it right when he said only Human test subjects could report new drugs effects accurately!) She did get Headache from it and made run to bathroom! I tried small amount, about 10 mg. No opiate feeling at all, Just slight head-ache & run to bath-room for me too. Anyone seeking semi-legal pain-relief is far better off with DHC, poppy pods, or even the kratom super-extract 7-hydr0xymitragynine, if your lucky enough to find it!

>> I'm Adding This Because I Just Tested A New Batch of AH-7921 from different source and it is Much Purer than first one! It did-not even start to melt till it hit 240c, was Pure White ( other was slightly off-color ) & this batch was somewhat Stronger! Anyone trying this stuff Be-Careful You don't know what your getting from these places!!!
> New Batch had no bad side-effects, but no euphoria either and worked somewhat better for pain, but still nowhere near 80% Morphine as claimed!

PEACE!
The most reliable sources for AH-7921 are in Canada from legit suppliers who provide independent (and often government lab) test results for every batch. Up to the interested parties to dig up details. Most stuff identified as such from overseas is rip-off tainted (barely active) codeine or hydrocodone powdered residue.

Canadian sourced AH-7921 sampled by a ghost who is extremely familiar with morphine may not have been 80% as potent but was deemed "definitely opiod (killed wd blues at once) and definitely strong enough to relieve moderate to severe back pain, but of unusually short duration of action" which is probably the reason it was deemed commercially unviable. Closest subjective comparison was with meperidine rather than morphine, with only moderate sedation. What me understands is that someone could OD on this so better stay away unless desperate and borderline suicidal

Hover added 6 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcp saved my life View Post
extremely potent opioid RC's is a bad idea.
Amen to that, the accidental "testing" of Etorphine comes to mind. RC opioids should always be lab tested by the intended user. Makes no economic sense, so there you go. Sometimes the statement NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION should be taken dead serious, no pun intended.

Last edited by Hover; 23-06-2013 at 19:51. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-12-2013, 19:36

Male from United Kingdom
dripdiddydrip should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Acetylfentanyl is legal around the globe other than in the US and apparently it's ''40 times more potent than heroin, 80 times more potent than morphine, and 15 times less potent than fentanyl'', however like many it's only available through a few vendors on sites for vendors and it's very expensive.

It's a pity that major research chemical websites haven't picked up any opioid research chemicals other than one which sells AH-792 for selected members, I think there's enough demand or them out there. They could be sold as tablets with an appropriate amount of the substance per pill, just a research benzos are sold. However I understand that they fear for their reputations, do not want to cause (very unlikely) apocalyptic wave of new opioid addicts. I can just imagine the sensationalist headlines like ''Heroin like substances are becoming more and more popular with the youth''. But, I also think that excessive fear about their reputations is just silly, misrepresentations and outright lies are going to be spread by the media and governments about the research chemicals market no matter what.

MT-45, also known as IC-6 (1-cyclohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)piperazine) is available through a few moderately large research chemical sites, it's legal everywhere and from anecdotal reports it seems quite promising, it's 80% the stregth of morphine, however like the others it's only available in large quantities and for a lot of money probably for the use of drug dealers and hardcore addicts.

The days of mitragynine and O-Desmethyltramadol are probably over internationally after the UK ban.

Kratom is my only option really, I found the Thai leaves to create a very euphoric feeling after boiling it in water in the microwave.
Old 22-12-2013, 19:50
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,637, Level: 20 Points: 19,637, Level: 20 Points: 19,637, Level: 20
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dripdiddydrip View Post
Kratom is my only option really, I found the Thai leaves to create a very euphoric feeling after boiling it in water in the microwave.
While it is not an opiate or opioid type research chemical kratom is very much a good alternative to opiates.
Not only does it give similar effects it is also a lot safer in terms of overdosing.
An overdose on kratom will usually result in nausea and jitters akin to too much caffeine but it has not resulted in death, at least not when used alone without being combined with other drugs.

Keep in mind however that it is addictive, especially when used in large doses or multiple doses daily.

If you are looking for a strain that gives an effect more similar to opiates then i would suggest you tru red veined (sedating) strains, red veined Bali (aka Borneo) seems to be the strain of choice for people looking for an alternative to opiates.

There is a lot of great information in the Kratom sub forum in the ethnobotanical section.

Share this on:

Tags
7-hydroxymitragynine, ah-7921, dissociative research chemicals, methofoline, methopholine, methoxetamine, mxe, o-desmethyltramadol, opioid research chemicals, research chemicals, sedative research chemicals