Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Sex and Drugs
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Sex and Drugs Sex on Drugs

Old 14-06-2012, 21:16
Reactive Member

Male from Earth
hookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,358, Level: 8 Points: 3,358, Level: 8 Points: 3,358, Level: 8
Activity: 13.8% Activity: 13.8% Activity: 13.8%
Dominos in the Dick (NSFW)

*This thread is really for anyone, not just those with a penis.*

While I was away I learned of a disturbing trend that has been taking place for years in our countries prison system. I was shocked when I found out that people are implanting pieces of dominos into their special purposes. This is almost a rite of passage for some inmates, as they gladly pay twenty dollars in commissary to another inmate who is then given granted the responsibility of breaking open a razor, taking the blade to the inmates penis, and cutting a slit in the soft tissue at which point a piece of a domino that has been shaped into a heart, a letter of sentiment (gf's first initial, etc) is inserted in the incision and the penis is allowed to heal.

I found this to be a popular thing amongst the Spanish, more so than any other race. Stories of very bad infections were abundant. Call me conservative but there are some things in life you just have do to for yourself.. or don't do at all.

Has anyone here done this? What do women say when they feel this in your junk? Do they think you have a STD? Do they truly find pleasure in it? Does it preclude you from having rough sex? Or did you just want another man to handle your cock in the joint and figured 20 bucks wasn't a bad price?

Interesting stuff I figured I would share since the vast majority of people have never heard of this practice.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Interesting topic on a relatively unknown prison culture
Very intriguing topic - thank you for bringing this up! I always found those kind of rituals (or believes) very interesting.
Old 14-06-2012, 22:07
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: Dominos in the Dick

Either this is a prison in some country where self mutilation is part of some personal religious practice, or I don't see this happening for any reason. Are you able to provide some sources for everyone to look over?
Old 14-06-2012, 22:15
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20
Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5%

I've heard and seen pictures of such procedures involving pearls and if you've ever compared a smooth dildo, to one covered in bumps, you wouldn't even think twice as to how it would feel. But it also seems like to scare a lot of people away too, and if you get an infection!

People with penis piercings generally seem to rave about them and their partners never complain, at least the folks I've met.

But letting some dude pretty up your penis while you're in prison. Doesn't that seem a little gay for prison? And I get it must be mind-numbingly boring, but guys getting this done have to be expecting to get out soon so they can use it, so exactly how long does it take till someone gets so bored they think attempting to jam plastic bits in their penis is a good idea? What sequence of events started this?

Humans will never cease to confound me.
Old 14-06-2012, 22:27
Silver Member

godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
And I get it must be mind-numbingly boring, but guys getting this done have to be expecting to get out soon so they can use it, so exactly how long does it take till someone gets so bored they think attempting to jam plastic bits in their penis is a good idea?
No jail or prison I have ever been to has anyone been so bored or curious enough to try preparing their cock for the outside world by shoving such a great jail house commodity as dominoes into their penis.
Old 14-06-2012, 23:22
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

beenthere has never been to prison, jail a few times, but never has he seen or heard of this.

but hey when you have nothing but your dick and time on your hands , anything I guess is posible.

It gives new meaning to playing bones ( dominoes)...it's your shake

Last edited by beentheredonethatagain; 15-06-2012 at 01:10.
Old 15-06-2012, 00:07
Titanium Member

44 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Cash.Nexus probably knows what they are talking about.Cash.Nexus probably knows what they are talking about.Cash.Nexus probably knows what they are talking about.Cash.Nexus probably knows what they are talking about.Cash.Nexus probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 659, Level: 4 Points: 659, Level: 4 Points: 659, Level: 4
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Reminds me of Cullen Thomas's book: "Brother One Cell." Thomas is from the US & as a young man was imprisoned in South Korea for attempting to import hash (by mail from Philippines.)

Amongst the hardships & culture shocks, one notable thing was the fashion for some local prisoners to insert objects/debris into the penis head, to make "cauliflower dick." As I recall, Thomas never got modified; on the subject of dicks, the gang boss in Cullen's cell-block told him, "penis good." (meaning Cullen's, sans cauliflower.)
Old 15-06-2012, 00:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Australia
Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,034, Level: 4 Points: 1,034, Level: 4 Points: 1,034, Level: 4
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

Certainly I wince enough about a bump from an ingrown hair. A freakin' domino? Oh-****-no.

I have also heard of this being done in gang territory but apparently it's mostly a Latino gang inititiation rite/thing, which makes more sense than the other thing I heard, which is that after the 18th Street Gang appeared in the film 'Domino', some of the gang members started doing it as an homage to Keira Knightley (remember the lap dance scene?), so it spread to other gangs who Tony Scott (that's Ridley Scott's brother) who had been meeting with in Los Angeles, where he was talking to them about involving a number of them (including the crips + the bloods) in the remake he wanted to do of The Warriors.

Having said that, I doubt the authenticity as while the domino colour changes make sense (they come in a whole heap of colours/finishes, are 'prison friendly' and cheaper than poker chips etc, they allow colour coding in the same way LA gangs are frequently referred to as using, and the razor-blade thing rings true, the simple fact is that it could be done with anything (synthetic pearls, s/s ball-bearings of small diameter etc) and the fact that it includes a celebrity and a movie makes me suspicious.

Still, while on the topic may as well throw in what's crossed my ears!

As far as the OP goes, many blokes in prison spend a while masturbating, because they have more time 'on their hands'. As prisons get worse, rape starts getting used to establish pecking orders - see Johannesburg's gang-specific 'numbers gangs' prisons for some of the worst abuses. In prisons where situations like this is allowed to occur, no-one would pay $20 for something they could get for free, without the razor-blade. While not wanting to go anywhere near the O/T stuff that D-F went down at one point, domination/submissiveness is much more common in prison populations than the outside world, where the receiving guy is usually referred to as the 'girlfriend'.

I thought I grew up in a world where "I have a girlfriend and enjoy playing with dominos" meant one thing - and now????

Presumably something the pizza brand won't try and do an ad tie-in with!
Old 15-06-2012, 00:46
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20
Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5%

Just to ruin everyone's day, I present to you, some evidence:

It is quite possible to implant objects into a penis.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg penis beads.jpg (20.0 KB, 348 views)
Old 15-06-2012, 00:53
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

This has become a more popular body mod, only when you get it professionally done, it's done using much safer products. And of course, far cleaning techniques.

I've seen females with designs inserted near their sternum, or in their wrist. I've heard of men doing it in their cocks (and as Potter mentioned, pearls have been popular for quite a while - I think it's more common in Japan, though), but haven't seen one in person.

As a female who's experienced a bit of sex with a pierced partner, I'll say this. My ex-husband had 3 CBRs (captive bead rings - the typical closed hoop) in a row on his scrotum, at the base of his dick (think of the steps of a ladder). These I liked, as it felt extra nice if/when they bumped against my clitoris (this is in "doggie style" type positions). He considered getting an entire ladder at one point - barbells down the ridge of his shaft, meeting into CBRs in his scrotum. Possibly going all the way around into potentially a guiche piercing.

He'd pierced his frenum (just under the head of the dick, on the ridged/underside) himself many years ago. He'd occasionally wear a tiny little barbell in it, with tiny little beads on it. I couldn't stand it. It was so painful for me, and it was seriously distracting, not enhancing! Bigger beads, smaller beads, didn't matter - it hurt too much for me to bear. Which is somewhat strange, considering there really aren't many nerve endings in the actual vagina. But it was terribly uncomfortable in the outer part of the canal, where there are more nerve endings.

And there went the ladder idea.

I don't even want to conceive of how a PA (prince albert) would feel. *shudder*

So, my point is, there are far safer ways of inserting things under your skin (I think they use stuff made from PFE when you get them done professionally), and male genital piercings don't work for all females!

~Kailey

ETA: Oh, and as you can see from Potter's image, the items inserted into the penis often migrate - when that was initially done, they WERE in nice, evenly-spaced rows.
Old 15-06-2012, 02:02
Silver Member

Potter and Kailey: Genital warts are free, why jump the gun and put fake ones in place?

Yeah yeah, extra stimulation, if you don't have to look at the deformed thing.
Old 15-06-2012, 02:19
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by godztear View Post
Potter and Kailey: Genital warts are free, why jump the gun and put fake ones in place?

Yeah yeah, extra stimulation, if you don't have to look at the deformed thing.
*smirk* If you'd read completely, you'd have noticed that I do not feel such "extra stimulation" is necessary. At all. And as a tiny little bead caused me serious discomfort, I wouldn't be able to date a man who had such...modifications done to his penis.

~Kailey

ETA: I just looked at that pic again (which I've seen a bunch of times before) & I just noticed...that dude needs a serious trim job (I'm not saying bald by any means, but mowing the lawn a bit is always appreciated!). And it's kind of disconcerting to realize he's sitting naked on the toilet to take that photo. Hrm. :/

Last edited by kailey_elise; 15-06-2012 at 02:29.
Old 15-06-2012, 03:39
Reactive Member

Male from Earth
hookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAC

My source is myself, I kid you not, this is a current trend in the U.S federal prison system. It shocked me quite a bit and I often wondered how the conversation would go when the inmate is released, meets a new girl, and has to explain to her that while he was in prison he let another man insert a piece of a domino in his member.. awkward. Hopefully some other members can chime in that have heard of this being done, Tigey's explanation sounds like it could be a clue as to where this practice originated from.. then it became the "cool" thing to do.. possibly from boredom as some of you suggested, or maybe it's just suppressed homosexual tendencies manifesting through domino's (mf'r!)
Old 15-06-2012, 09:48
Palladium Member

34 y/o Male from Portugal
YIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9
Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2%

That hurts just by reading. Intriguing thread tough - had to look that up. Here is a related study I found.

J Sex Med. 2012 Feb;9(2):632-4. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02551.x. Epub 2011 Nov 14.

Subcutaneous penile insertion of domino fragments by incarcerated males in southwest United States prisons: a report of three cases.
Hudak SJ, McGeady J, Shindel AW, Breyer BN.
Department of Urology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390-9110, USA.

Abstract

INTRODUCTION: Self-insertion of penile foreign bodies is performed worldwide, largely due to a perception that it will enhance sexual performance and virility. There are relatively few cases reported in the United States.

AIM: We report three cases of Hispanic men incarcerated in separate southwest United States prisons who utilized a similar technique to insert foreign bodies fabricated out of dominos into the subcutaneous tissues of the penis.

METHODS: Details of the three cases were retrospectively reviewed.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE: Resolution of the case.

RESULTS: In each case, an incarcerated Hispanic male or fellow inmate filed a domino into a unique shape for placement under the penile skin. Utilizing the tip of a ballpoint pen or a sharpened shard of plastic to create a puncture wound, each man inserted the domino fragment into the subcutaneous tissue of the penis. All three men presented with infection requiring operative removal.

CONCLUSIONS: Incarcerated males put themselves at risk for injury and infection when attempting penile enhancement with improvised equipment.

2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine.
PMID: 22081893 [PubMed - in process]

Additionally found:
Quote:
He says one of the latest trends in prison is called the “domino”.
Prisoners smuggle domino pieces into their cells and remove the metal pin or pivot from the middle of the playing piece. Inmates share razors with which they make an incision in their penis, just above the urethra, into which the domino pivot is implanted. The incision is allowed to heal and the sexual organ takes on a gnarly, reptilian texture, which prisoners claim increases their sexual prowess.
Excerpt from: Practices in T&T prisons raise concerns about HIV

and
Quote:
Pearling is performed in prison by the Yakuza, with each pearl supposedly symbolizing a year spent in prison. Pearling, called 'bolitas',[1] is a fairly common practice among Filipino seamen, especially among the older ones. They say they learned the practice from Japanese seamen. [2]
Excerpt from Wikipedia`s Article Pearling (body modification)

Edit: Full document uploaded by Calliope upon request - thank you very much!

Yipman the etenrla librarian strikes again with another serving of fine research articles on an unusual subject!
Nice find! Thank you for this!
Great job finding these research articles! Very much appreciated!! :)

Last edited by YIPMAN; 20-07-2012 at 15:53. Reason: Document was moved - updated link
Old 15-06-2012, 15:38
Silver Member

Thank you YIPMAN for finding the 3 reported cases out of the current federal prison population of 217,642.

I had a feeling this was not as common as initially expressed by the OP. "Trend," not so much, and a sure deterrent that all 3 had to have their implants surgically removed due to infection. I believe this comes down to weird individuals, and not a prison trend. Be it on a federal level, or any other level (roughly 2,500,000 inmates alone in the USA) 3 reported cases can be assumed to be a slightly larger number considering unreported cases, but a very minuscule number non-the-less. Good luck finding someone who has been to prison and was actually stupid enough to do the domino thing.

Koolaid lipstick is a bigger sexual trend and more likely to be seen by someone incarcerated. Even then, it is only a select few out of the whole population.
Old 15-06-2012, 16:08
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is nu online
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,209, Level: 14 Points: 9,209, Level: 14 Points: 9,209, Level: 14
Activity: 51.4% Activity: 51.4% Activity: 51.4%

I have heard of this kind of body modification from russian Germans, it seemingly is a vogue in russian jails to do such things.
One of these people showed me his "pearling" and there was nothing crude or scarry about it.

Whether one should do such modifications in an unsterile way is another question, I was told that, not unlike a "normal" piercing, pearlings at the penis need about three weeks to heal, given they don't get infected.

Any people of russian origin with knowledge about it?

TBBW
Old 15-06-2012, 16:30
Palladium Member

YIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPAC

Quote:
Thank you YIPMAN for finding the 3 reported cases out of the current federal prison population of 217,642.
Intention of my post was not to discredit the OP, merely an informative input.

Considering that the number of unreported cases is unknown, the study can not prove nor disaprove that this is as common as stated. It can only prove that this practive exists.
Old 15-06-2012, 16:36
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

where i live is a fishing town and most of the trawlers use 2 or 3 filipino crewmen who get paid shit like £200 for a 10 day trip at sea while the locals get anyhting up to £12-1300 ,anhow the filipino crew on the boat one of my friends is on were showing him the plastic beads they had had implanted from a filipino who lives in town caled the doctor he charges them £20 each lol they say Small but BIG power! as they all have very small dicks and get these to impress their wives at home ouch!!

Please refrain from racists connotations such as calling fillipino people "flipflops"
using slang often can sound racist. flipflop is no really nice word... (btw, it is "Lobotomy"...

Last edited by Aberdonian; 15-06-2012 at 17:44. Reason: btw its flipflop is not a really nice word ;-)
Old 15-06-2012, 16:56
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YIPMAN View Post
Intention of my post was not to discredit the OP, merely an informative input.

Considering that the number of unreported cases is unknown, the study can not prove nor disaprove that this is as common as stated. It can only prove that this practive exists.
Unreported cases or not, the factual numbers are still so staggering to the point that the word "trend" need not be applied.

Of course, from my personal experience, I can only confrim that out of Cook County, Kane County, Will County, Kankakee County, Jackson County, Williamson County, Perry County, Randolph County jails along with Vienna Department of Corrections and Menard Department of Corrections (all Illinois) this practice is absolutely unheard of.

Last edited by godztear; 15-06-2012 at 17:02. Reason: Forgot a jail
Old 15-06-2012, 17:05
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,252, Level: 21 Points: 21,252, Level: 21 Points: 21,252, Level: 21
Activity: 45.6% Activity: 45.6% Activity: 45.6%

Which factual numbers? The abstract YIP posted merely states that three separate cases where medical intervention was necessary are discussed to illustrate the relevant medical issues, not that there are only three recorded cases as you seem to have concluded. It makes no comment on how prevalent this rather bizarre practice might be.
Old 15-06-2012, 17:32
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenoxide View Post
Which factual numbers? The abstract YIP posted merely states that three separate cases where medical intervention was necessary are discussed to illustrate the relevant medical issues, not that there are only three recorded cases as you seem to have concluded. It makes no comment on how prevalent this rather bizarre practice might be.
It would be nice if we could have the full article to review and not just the abstract. If anyone with access to the online library where this article was originally posted could possibly retrieve this article and references from when it surfaced back in November of 2011?

I have found no other factual numbers yet to conclude that more then 3 people have done this, since only 3 people were studied by Drs. Steven Hudak, James McGeady, Alan Shindel and Benjamin Breyer.
Old 15-06-2012, 20:58
Palladium Member

Quote:
It would be nice if we could have the full article to review and not just the abstract.
I have requested the study - see here

Please lets not argue about who is right or not. I honestly believe in both statements. Calling it a trend and relate this term to the (whole) US prison system, might not have been the ideal word chose, but lived realities may differ, so...

Last edited by YIPMAN; 15-06-2012 at 22:52. Reason: replaced "fight" with term "argue"
Old 15-06-2012, 22:22
Reactive Member

Male from Earth
Re: Dominos in the Dick (NSFW)

Im so sorry GodsTears that you cared enough about my choice of wording to cause a stir over it.. How many inmates need to slice their cocks open in an attempt to insert foriegn objects for you to consider it a "trend"? When was the last time you were in "prison"? Just curious in the rare event that I start to care.
Old 16-06-2012, 05:21
Silver Member

39 y/o Female from United States
mcmjennyc is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Dominos in the Dick (NSFW)

I think I will become a lesibian after this thread =)
Old 13-07-2012, 16:25
Palladium Member

Quote:
It would be nice if we could have the full article to review and not just the abstract.
Full document - see here - uploaded by Calliope - thank you very much for your effort!

Last edited by YIPMAN; 20-07-2012 at 15:53. Reason: Document was moved - updated link
Old 13-07-2012, 18:24
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
mickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medline
Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
I don't want to be a grown up any more. I'd like to go and play cowboys and indians and swing on the swings and slide down the slide. Somewhere you're not faced with 'alternative penises'. F*cking hell. Innocence lost. I thought the drugs did it, but no, it was that picture.

Share this on:

Tags
body modification, prison population

» New Threads
Oxycodone-how much should I take
Last post by abuseforapie
1 Replies, 45 Views
Question about using weekly
Last post by Großschmackhaft
4 Replies, 141 Views
What kind of frequency can be...
Last post by JSAGJC