Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 12-06-2012, 06:35

28 y/o Male from United States
TheBloodJUNKIE is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Mouth swab test in three days HELP!!!!!!

Ok so I have a very important mouth swab test on thrusday about 12:00. I've been using daily for about a month now. How can I pass this mouth swab? If I got some hydrogen peroxside and swish that around a little bit before I go in help me pass? I really need to know something. I've tried to find it on the Internet but cant find anything out really. Please fellow users help a junkie out please please please!!!! My life depends on this test. I'm not going to use til after the test, so I know that will help some(not looking forward to that shit withdrawing sucks so bad!!!!!) I know y'all know how that feels. Please let me know something ASAP thanks guys happy using!!!!!! Be careful!!! 👀❤💉
Old 12-06-2012, 07:45
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Re: Mouth swab test in three days HELP!!!!!!

so if your life depends on passing this test, you may want to pick out a suit for burial. I affraid there may not be a way to pass the swab test. I am trying to bring a little light humor to this , but really it may not be do able.

this test is much more difficult to cheat than a urine test. In fact try the peroxide , it wont hurt.

good luck and stay in touch
Old 12-06-2012, 09:26
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from Earth
DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

You may well be screwed, however....

Start sluicing with the peroxide and do -not- go above a few % peroxide unless you want similar to 3rd degree burns inside your mouth. The commercial peroxide based mouth washes, or advice from a pharmacist on the concentration would be better. I've had skin burns from 20% peroxide. What that'd do to the soft tissues in the mouth makes me shudder.

Clean your teeth 3-4 per day and ( gross ) scrub your cheeks and tongue too, then sluice again. Thing is , you need to start now. If you get any sore, white patches inside your mouth, cease the peroxide immediately.

I don't know how effective it would be as there isn't much time for fresh growth, nor do I know if the fresh growth would pass/fail the test, but at least you'd have minty-fresh breath.

The gross bit btw is scrubbing the rear of the tongue/cheeks. Always makes me gag. Yuck.

Let us know how you got on.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:53
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Joe29 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

You got 2 to 4 days for a light user, coz you have only been using for a month, try to get out of it for another day, go home sick at 11.30am, and do the test the next day you should be fine. You will be sick though. Drink tons of water, you will need to why you're detoing anyway.
Good luck bro......
Old 13-06-2012, 08:02
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

i have been giving this some thought, and granted anything suggested is unproven and would only be a semi educated answer. having said that, I wonder if you had some petroleum jelly stuck to the inside of your cheeks.

I am just trying to think of something that could make the test unreadable
Old 19-06-2012, 03:31
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

you can buy these special drinks that remove all drugs from your system in 5 hours. there like $80 though

Share this on:

Tags
drug test, heroin