Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ecstasy & MDMA
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 06-06-2012, 22:34

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
weedfreak2k11 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
what is the best ecstasy pill

hi ive had ecstasy a few times since i was 18 the best one ive ever had are crowns/kings.

im looking for the best pill i like the shaky vision i like the body feeling can you tell me the best pill you have ever had?
Old 06-06-2012, 22:48
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,868, Level: 21 Points: 21,868, Level: 21 Points: 21,868, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: what is the best ecstasy pill

It does not matter what the pill looks like, if a person has a press they can put anything into it.

The only way you can tell what is in a pill is by testing it with a kit. You cant presume that because someone bought a pill with a specific logo on it, or a specific colour or shape, that if you buy the same pill it will be the same.
Dont presume that if you ever come across a pill that looks the same as one you had before that contains the same drug/s.

Dealers will often put out a run of strong pills with a certain logo, and then when word of mouth spreads they will flood the place with pills that contain nothing, or cheap research chemicals or a mix of different drugs.

Post Quality Evaluations:
spot on. great post
Old 06-06-2012, 22:58
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Ubercheese is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

hmmm i think you need a bit of education on pills. all 'ecstasy' pills should contain a majority of MDMA(basically chemical name for ecstasy). so in that sense all should be pretty much similar in effects to each other varying with the actual amount contained in each pill. now of course they will often be cut with other substances, sometimes they are inert but sometimes they can be other drugs,most commonly speed.

and obviously people can press some pills and call them whatever the fuck they want but theres no gaurantee of what they will be unless you test them with reagents. Personally i never understood the hype about different pills, surely its all just MDMA? so apart from different cuts the effects should be the same. i would try to get hold of some pure crystal/powder MDMA and do a decent sized bomb.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:09
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
kickout1234kickout should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Swim had some yellow zoo york poke balls from a batch back 2 years ago. Doubt you can get a hold of them, but those 50 pills were the greatest times of swim's life. Extremely clean, excellent MDMA. People can just press them any way they want though. It don't matter what they are called, unless you know the source. But that was the greatest pill swim ever fucking had.
Old 14-06-2012, 01:40
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Canada
opiatesluff is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

You shouldn't try to go for pills for the simple reason that they are mostly junk nowadays. Swim's advice to you would be to try to find a legit MDMA connection that you can trust and that won't rip you off.
Old 14-06-2012, 05:02
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
kickout1234kickout should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

That is true opiatesluff. The ecstasy game is one with people just wanting to push whatever drug they can press into a pill and makes them the most money. The best thing to do is find someone you can trust and get a test kit. MDMA is very hard to find now days. If you ever do come across MDMA, treasure that connection.

Share this on:

Tags
bad ideas, ecstasy, pill id, pill identification