Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Hydromorphone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 31-05-2012, 06:11

Male from USA - Idaho
thestranger should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Hydromorphone/Dilaudid and Drug Tests? Detection time?

SWIM wants to know if Dilaudid can be detected on an standard opiate test. SWIM is sure it will show up on an expanded opiate test, but SWIM wants to know if it is on a standard. If so, what is the detection time if SWIM uses 4mg via IV? Has no tolerance, and is about 260 lbs. SWIM has read that it can be out of the system in less than 24 hours.

so?
Old 02-08-2012, 09:41

21 y/o Male from United States
stone2own should review received reputation comments.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Hydromorphone/Dilaudid and Drug Tests? Detection time?

My pet seadragon is not exactly an expert, but is on felony seadragon probation and has used many drugs while being tested every 7 days. He says it's not the drug that they look for in your system, but the metabolites (What your liver breaks the drug down into). He has used dilaudid VIA IV in the amounts of 12 mg on day one and another 6mg the following morning. He did not drop dirty for opiates on D-DAY 6 days later (Note he does dilute, but not to the point of getting a tamper result). My seadragon is a moderately fit seadragon standing 6ft weighing 210lbs. He also notes that the excretion of metabolites is highly related to metabolism and fluid intake. YMMV, be smart and more importantly, be safe.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:02
Silver Member

33 y/o Female from United States
FunkyNotAJunky is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Dilaudid actually won't show up on a standard 5-panel. the 5-panel looks for morphine, because your body converts heroin into morphine. but that's not dilaudid.

They COULD test you for it... but they don't. 5-panel tests are looking for common drugs.

FYI dilaudid can be detected for 3 or 4 days. Whoever told you 24 hours was either trying to trick you or just talking out their ass.

i've never heard of an extended opiate test, if by chance you mean like an 8 panel they look for extra drugs but not extra opiates.

p.s. if it is for probation don't forget to hide needle marks. those probation officers see EVERYTHING.
Old 02-08-2012, 14:21

24 y/o Male from United States
sm0k3d should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

its gone out of my system in 2 days no problem-and that's after using for a couple days. By 3 days your in the clear. And I'm 5 11 220lbs and not in the best shape. If someone needed to pass the same day as using or the next just drink lots of water, I've passed many times this way sometimes with only an hour notice
Old 02-08-2012, 15:45

37 y/o Male from Canada
Phreak76 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

OK, I get tested every time I visit my doc, As I am on D's and Hydromorph. And yes D's show up on a 5 panel. DOn't be fooled. and a piss test that is just a dip test, it is in your system for up to 72 hours. And if they do a urinalysis, it shows up for weeks. One toke of THC showed up on one of my tests 4 weeks later. as the test goes right down to 0, it tests the metabalized (sp) product. D's are the closest thing to Heroin so anyone saying D's won't show up are wrong. If the dip test has a Opiate section. It catches ALL opiates.

Kadian, Heroin, D's, Hydromorph (which D's are the same thing just instant release like a TEC), Morphine, Fentanyl, Oxycontin, Staytecs, Codeine, Tramadol, Methadone. ETC.

I no longer use IV, but I did and have tried em all.

Which is why I don't understand people that use D's. Hydro's are so much better and are the same drug. Hydro's are the extended release, and are so much better IV'd, than D's. And street prices 8mg's are 20$ and a 12mg Hydro is 20$ , Hmm what is better deal.. A D that only lasts 2 hours or a Hydro that lasts 6??

You have to realize that D's are the instant release that lasts 4-6 hours if swallowed , and Hydro's last upto 12 hours. Mind you you get the roller coaster effect if you only get it twice a day. Thats why I get it 3 times, every 8 hours that way there is no roller coaster. 24mg's 3 times , and 3 - 4mg D's for breakthrough. And about 7 other meds, Chronic pain is so much fun. I have never experienced a high from opiates as I have actual pain. And trust me I have tried. I IV'd 120mg Hydro's before and still nothing like others explain their high. But that was in the past now I just use as directed. As I basically lost everything due to a Oxy habit that I was supplying another person as well. When your spending every penny on drugs and even have a script coming in, and you start pawning things, because the withdrawls are so bad on Oxy's it's time to stop. I unfortunatly didn't know when enough was enough, I was spending 3000$ a month on Oxy's plus I had 3-80's and 3-40's a day on script. I would snort 3 80's in the morning just to get out of bed and it just took away the sickness. It stopped doing anything. I was using 13 - 80;s a day. at 30 - 40$ a piece. I got a check for 10'000$ and between 2 people 5,000$ was spent in 5 days on 80's. SO yeah live an learn, and take peoples advice that have been there. I am no better, but now I take advice and listen. People give advice to help, not to tell you what to do. If everyone listened to people that have experienced something that wrecked or damaged something in some way, Society would be so much better. more of us would succeed, as we wouldn't end up making bad choices because we had learned from someone that already did it and warned us of the consequences.

Post Quality Evaluations:
price discussion is forbidden

Share this on:

Tags
hydromorphone