Notices

Old 29-05-2012, 13:38
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Akashik is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 535, Level: 3 Points: 535, Level: 3 Points: 535, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Smoking Heroin for first time and completely dissapointed

Swim wanted to try Heroin for the first time yesterday. He decided the best way to go about it is to smoke it.

He tried smoking some around 10-15mg worth in his glass bulb pipe (crack pipe). BUT was completely dissapointed because he didn't feel a thing, maybe lightheaded and dazed for a few seconds to a minute (probably placebo effects).

He has a very light opiate tolerance and can handle no more than 10-15mg of oxycodone, he weighs 150 pounds.

He can't seem to feel anything when he smokes it on an empty stomach.
The way swim does it is like this;

He puts the smack in the bulb part of the pipe and lights a flame underneath the pipe until the powder starts melting/turning into oil, when this starts to happen, swim starts inhaling until the powder is black and no more smoke is being produced.

The H is off white / light grey colored and is "supposed" to be top notch.

So, Is he doing something wrong when he is "smoking" ? Is his technique off ?
Old 29-05-2012, 14:51
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
unema is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Smoking Heroin for first time and completely dissapointed

Sounds like what SWIY smoked it out of may have been whats considered a meth pipe where I'm from, and to be honest I have never heard of using such an apparatus for smoking H . Although I wouldn't see a problem since SWIY didn't apply direct heat...

Anyways, it does depend on the type of heroin. The kind most commonly smoked is Black Tar Heroin and its done off tin-foil. I'm not too familiar with any powder that isn't Mexican in origin but I am pretty sure the powder SWIY is referring to is more commonly snorted or shot up. I have heard of the different East Coast Powders being smoke-able though. I believe there is a special way in breaking it down though.

I wish I could help out more but these are random tid bits I'm remembering from reading and user stories. I recommend SWIY figure our what kind of product they are getting (#4 H, #3 H, black tar(but in powder form). Depends where SWIY is located. Heroin#3 is found in Euro countries.) and do some research. I also advise learning to smoke off tin-foil. I promise this ROA is not the cause for the non-feeling. If SWIY is doing it right, it actually hits sooner that any other ROA. Not nearly as intense, but you feel the affects none the less.

Good luck and be careful!
Old 30-05-2012, 08:11
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

You don't use a meth pipe to smoke H... I suggest 'chasing the dragon' method would be much more effective
Old 30-05-2012, 20:55

31 y/o Male from United States
agubna is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

nevergoback is correct. The most effective way SWIM's seen to smoke H is to chase it, which is to get a square piece of tin foil, doesn't have to be huge. Maybe 5-6" on each side. Put the H on it, and "chase" it with your lighter underneath and your tooter in your mouth. A tooter can be anything cylindrical that you can hold in your mouth while chasing with your other hand. Tooter's are usually just a couple-few inches long at most. Put the lighter underneath, not quite with the flame touching the foil, and tilt the foil so it makes the now gooey-liquidy H start to slide. Stop burning once you stop inhaling so it doesn't waste anymore H then is inevitable. One VERY important thing to remember when chasing though, is to have the dull side of the foil facing up, the side you put the H on. If you do it the other way around, the chemicals inhaled could be very harmful. Good luck for SWIY.
Old 30-05-2012, 21:27
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
rovacab1 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 136, Level: 1 Points: 136, Level: 1 Points: 136, Level: 1

Hopefully this experience will put you off heroin for life. I hope so. Once you get started and it wraps you up in cotton wool for a while, its great, but after its got you and you start rattling it will tear your life apart. Quit now while your ahead, its not worth the gamble. Unless your strong enough to do it once properly then leave it alone? I've yet to meet one addict who can do this, most addicts i know either have lost everything or just get by and barely function. If you want to slide down hill slowly and lose everything, your doing the right thing. But its your life, heroins already ruined mine, and i'd give anything to turn my life back to the stage where you are now, over a decade ago.
I'm no one to judge, but decent addicts don't give a beginner the advice and tools to get started. Thats just wrong given what heroin can do to you. But, as i said, its your life, i just hope you have more will power and enough to live for that you don't enjoy heroin too much and want to escape permanently into its soothing blanket. Good luck, you might need it if your going to carry on with heroin.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:55

31 y/o Male from United States
agubna is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

This is a forum to help teach safety and safe methods as well rovacab1. Giving SWIH the instructions to do it the correct way is crucial for there's so many little things to do wrong that can turn out very badly in the end. Like smoking it off the wrong side of the foil. It's about harm reduction, so if you were referring to people like me and nevergoback, I don't agree at all. And SWIM isn't even a "addict". Just well informed. We're decent people regardless for not just preaching to him the negative points of starting Heroin use. If someone has their mind set on using, people on the internet feeding them info that they can find anyway anywhere about the bad points of using is pointless.
Old 21-06-2012, 18:35
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from United States
Cynder is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 131, Level: 1 Points: 131, Level: 1 Points: 131, Level: 1
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

I Only IV heroin and it's amazing, I prob get more effect than smoking it, but I wouldn't advice to start shooting cuz if you're like me you won't be able to stop.
Old 23-06-2012, 11:58
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from England
chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.
Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Smoking heroin in a pipe will heat it to an undesirable temperature and burn it. Use tin foil.
Old 23-06-2012, 18:39
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15

If it's East Coast USA Heroin, the off-white to tan colored powder, I don't know anyone who's managed to smoke/vaporize it.

If you were to try this again (perhaps if there's any left or something), you could try snorting a teeny tiny amount, preferably in the presence of someone who's familiar with Heroin usage.

Honestly, Heroin's sort of overrated. Unless you're injecting, the high isn't really much different than any other opioid (oxycodone, morphine, hydromorphone, etc). And I obviously don't recommend injecting! Also, Heroin's not really THAT fucking amazing, unless you have a habit. THAT'S when it's the "best" - when you're somewhat dopesick & you press the plunger down on your rig...there's no sweeter feeling. But it's not worth getting a fucking habit to experience!

Heroin's hard to dose properly if one doesn't have a tolerance. Often people end up taking too much & spend their high puking. *shrug*

Anyway, my point was, H4-powder-East Coast dope is not smokeable/vaporable, from my experience.

~Kailey
Old 07-08-2012, 19:45

24 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
HitManHSam needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

You definitely either did it wrong, or you just need to face facts and shoot it. Sorry but I am speaking for everyone who IV's here.. we all started snorting or smoking it. You eventually just shoot it so just shoot it and appreciate how nice it actually is. Heroin is the shit, and I know its stupid to say that because it can become a serious problem, but we all know its the shit so just take some shots and have a good time.. Don't OD
Old 07-08-2012, 20:06
Silver Member

42 y/o Female from United Kingdom
luckyeppie is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I tooted my first time and spent my whole high with my head in the toilet pan. I never tooted again and moved straight to shooting up - whole different experience but the very fast way to losing your whole life to getting that high again and again. My advice is to accept that H is not great tooted but the alternative is a a payoff with your life. Unless you have someone in your life prepared to do a major intervention before you lose your way entirely (as I did - hence my avatar name) then don't go there. Ask yourself do you want to die - soon - because that's where your heading if you start to look for a better high. feel the fear now, it will save your life. Once you've experienced the real high, until you find another way to deal wwith whatever shit you have in your head, the desire for H never leaves you and even if you dont use, it is a constant battle in hard times not to relapse. Life is not life with H or any drug, it's an escape from it and ultimately it ends it altogether. It's too easy to die, more quickly than you can ever dream of when you start. Hold on to your fear of imminent death to break the desire, then get some professional help to understand why you want to use drugs in the frst place. Good luck in choosing a long life without drugs.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:30

21 y/o Female from Northern Ireland
filthaddict should review received reputation comments.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Swim should have used the "chase the dragon" method on tin foil.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please back up statements like this with your reasons why.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:11

Male from Earth
Tetrahydrocannibinol should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

Swiy shouldve snorted it, if it was a powder.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please back up statements like this with your reasons why

Share this on:

Tags
diacetylmorphine, heroin