Register Tags

Notices

Old 27-05-2012, 22:34

Male from United States
DWpain is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
OP 40"s

HEY there! my dog just got a few OP40's and was wondering how to get around the gummy gel you get when trying to do it OC style!? What is the easiest most efficient way? My dog does not IV any drug. any help is welcome.
Old 27-05-2012, 22:43
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
mistman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: OP 40"s

Try using the search engine. This has been discussed multiple times.
Old 27-05-2012, 23:47
Queen of ZEN

45 y/o Female from United States
ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.
Points: 3,147, Level: 8 Points: 3,147, Level: 8 Points: 3,147, Level: 8
Activity: 34.3% Activity: 34.3% Activity: 34.3%

Actually when I first tried doing this I had a hard time finding it through the search engine, and Googled it.
This is the way Flossy the Cow has found to be most effective way for snorting OP:

STEP 1: Grind pill into FINE powder with grinding tool (A tool for grinding the OP tablets into fine powder such as a Dremel or Pedi-Paws A sandpaper or hand file will work, but it will take much longer. But, do not use a PedEgg or Cheese grater, as the holes are too far apart and there will still be some chunks.)

STEP 2:
Method One: (Flossy read about this but has never tried this way, and prefers method 2)
-- Put onto a microwave-safe plate and spread the powder out. Don't spread it too much, but don't leave it in a mound or pile.
-- Microwave for: Ceramic: 6 to 10 minutes Glass: 4 - 7 minutes
-- WATCH THE PLATE THE WHOLE TIME, DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF FOR LONGER THAN A SECOND OR IT COULD BURN!
-- Cooking time varies. Depending on type of plate and microwave.
-- Glass cooks faster, but beginners should use ceramic.
--As soon as you see the OxyContin starting to turn a golden-brown color, turn off the microwave.
-- Almost ALL of the powder must be golden-brown; I mean if there are a FEW white flakes left, your OK.

Method 2: (Tinfoil, toaster oven)
-- Place powder on tinfoil, and spread it around evenly, place in toaster oven (or oven if you have a window on the oven and can see the powder), on about 400
--As soon as you see the OxyContin starting to turn a golden-brown color remove it from the oven (this usually only takes about 2 minutes

STEP 5: Now, place into your freezer for:
-- Freezer: 7 - 12 minutes (Flossy does about 5 with tinfoil)
-- If using microwave method be very gold glass and ceramic can crack when going from one extreme to the other (another reason flossy likes the foil method)

STEP 6: Carefully pull the plate (or tinfoil) out of the freezer and place onto the counter.

STEP 7:Skip this step if using the tinfoil method
-- Check the plate for condensation. If the plate is wet, CAREFULLY use a paper towel and dry it around WITHOUT wiping the Oxy.
-- be careful when drying the plate. Dry it well, but at the same time, be careful, not to wipe any of the Oxycontin.

Step 8: Now, using a razor blade or a flat(ish) knife, CAREFULLY scrape the crusted brown OxyContin up. Flossy has found with the tinfoil method a credit card works great to scrape off the oxy on the tinfoil, using a razor blade u run a bigger risk of tearing a hole in it.

Step 9: Now, you will NOT be able to get it back into a fine powder, BUT, using the razor or knife, carefully chop up the Oxy as BEST you can.
-- You will most likely get it into small or even tiny chunks.
-- Now it will be perfectly snortable.

FYI- what this does is heat up the ingredients just enough to denature the protein used that gels it up.
Flossy has borrowed this method shared through several posts on different sites.
Old 29-05-2012, 20:26

Male from United States
DWpain is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Much thnx zen! my dogs buddy appreciates this info! Also have you noticed ( from what my dog has heard ) that when the pill is filed down, the content seems alot less than when it was a whole pill? like the pill partially evaporates so my dog is left with what seems like 1/4 of the pill?
Old 30-05-2012, 07:38
Queen of ZEN

45 y/o Female from United States
ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.ZenobiaSky must live here.
Points: 3,147, Level: 8 Points: 3,147, Level: 8 Points: 3,147, Level: 8
Activity: 34.3% Activity: 34.3% Activity: 34.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWpain View Post
Much thnx zen! my dogs buddy appreciates this info! Also have you noticed ( from what my dog has heard ) that when the pill is filed down, the content seems alot less than when it was a whole pill? like the pill partially evaporates so my dog is left with what seems like 1/4 of the pill?
It may be the method you are using to, Flossy hasn't had much experience with that.

Share this on:

Tags
oxycodone

» New Threads
Chances of getting Valium in...
Last post by Casey1993
0 Replies, 1 Views
Inspire
Last post by bignose1
0 Replies, 1 Views
My phenibut trials. Non-responder?
Last post by batman12