Notices

Old 26-05-2012, 02:09
Silver Member

Male from United States
LlamaGod123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%
Injecting The Generic Actavis Opana ER

I have tried searching everywhere for information regarding any working methods of injecting the Generic 7.5mg and 15mg Opana ER made by Actavis. I have found little to no information regarding this subject...

My experience has been limited but I have tried a few methods and failed...

1. I tried the iso alcohol extraction and failed. When you put the cotton in the iso it imprints into the solution like it's made of a clay-like gel. It doesn't appear to gel up when it is originally mixed together... but the cotton doesn't absorb any liquid at all and thus this method does not work.

2. I read somewhere that the way it gels looks similar to the way Morphine gels with water... thus I looked into the way Morphine is injected and found a salt water method. I tried adding 30 or 40 grains of salt to the water, letting it absorb, and then I added it to a quarter of a 15... it didn't appear to gel but when I added the cotton it was obvious that it was gel. I actually did end up getting the liquid from this up into the rig but I wouldn't dare inject it... My question here: is it possible that maybe I should have heated the solution before dropping the cotton? I read after, in a few threads, that people add heat to this mixture (when done w/ Morphine) and it works. (I realize that this method is a stretch but I figured why not try...)

Does anybody have ANY experience with these pills? Obviously I am looking for a way to inject but any insight would be appreciated.
Old 28-05-2012, 12:17

Male from United States
theSWPK is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Injecting The Generic Actavis Opana ER

The Iso method works for me just fine... so fine... dammit My guys out.

Anywho, here's how I go about it.
Crush Pill into powder - place into small dish
Add 2-3ml of 91% iso
Stir
Let sit for 4 min, sometimes if im jonesin' not more than 2
Take a 3ml syringe, pack with pre soaked (in iso) cotton and fill it with your mixture of opana and iso
Squeeze out, thus filtering the solution.
Evaporate in metal cup, i.e. measuring spoon.
Add 70 units of h2o, drop cotton
Go to that sweet, sweet face rushing paradise that makes you go "OH SHIT YEAH"
Old 28-05-2012, 16:57
Silver Member

Male from United States

Interesting... maybe it was because I use 70%, I'll try again with 91% and post back here.

LlamaGod123 added 155 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Actually, after rereading your post I realized that we used slightly different methods for the Iso Extraction... I mix the iso and Panda Bear together in a spoon and then I use a 1cc Rig w/ the tip broken off, put a cotton in the spoon w/ the mixed solution, and suck it up to transfer the filtered solution to the cooking spoon... It appears that you actually put the solution in a 3cc Rig w/ cotton at the bottom and force the solution through the cotton, correct? I don't know where to buy 3cc Rigs and I don't know how I would transfer the solution from the spoon into the 3cc Rig... I'll do some searching and see if I can't figure out some of this information but it's absolutely good to know that it is possible!!

P.S. I wish I knew where the Edit Button was located! / (Also, we don't use SWIM here, right?)

LlamaGod123 added 41 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

I got closer... when you pack the 3cc Rig w/ cotton how do you prevent it from jamming the cotton? After I get half a cc out it jams up and won't let anymore filter through?

Last edited by LlamaGod123; 28-05-2012 at 16:57. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-06-2012, 18:59
Silver Member

Male from United States
oxalot is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

my evil monkey's been snorting these Activas oxymorph 15's, so far, but he says he wants to try this method for educations sake. He says he prefers this ROA like with his 8mg hydromorphone he loves so much. I'll post his success or failure for him. Doing some of these experiments he loves is so hard without thumbs let alone having to write the results down afterwards. As to the 70% vs. 91% iso, it makes sense that the additional water would in the alcohol would cause gelling and render the solution inoperable. monkey will start with the better iso or even AAA.

Last edited by oxalot; 20-06-2012 at 19:06. Reason: additional info
Old 03-07-2012, 22:34
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxalot View Post
my evil monkey's been snorting these Activas oxymorph 15's, so far, but he says he wants to try this method for educations sake. He says he prefers this ROA like with his 8mg hydromorphone he loves so much. I'll post his success or failure for him. Doing some of these experiments he loves is so hard without thumbs let alone having to write the results down afterwards. As to the 70% vs. 91% iso, it makes sense that the additional water would in the alcohol would cause gelling and render the solution inoperable. monkey will start with the better iso or even AAA.
Oxalot, how did things go for you?!?

Any updates from ANYBODY?!?!?! Any Advice??

I've tried a few more times, a few different ways... I even trying to cook up 1mg or 2mg at a time hoping that such a small amount of pill would help stall the gelling process... and while it did help in that there wasn't as much gel, it didn't help as far as extracting the panda bear at all (even this way failed COMPLETELY as it didn't get me out of withdrawals... and I had to do the cooking process 10 times because of the small amounts that I was doing each time!). I shouldn't have switched from the new threes to these, as my dose is now cut in half... the New Endo Panda Bears work just as good (mg for mg) as these Generic Actavis Panda Bears when they are magically flown into one's nose...

The only SMALL ADVANTAGES that the Actavis' have in comparison to the new ones are as follows:
** They can be crushed easily and split easily without needing to carry around tools.
** They don't require a dremel (thus no noise, no burs or chunks that get created with the dremel, and the bear won't fly away if you lose grip)
** The small amount of gel that Endo's Panda Bears create doesn't happen with the Actavis'.
** The cash price of the Actavis' Panda Bears is less than the cash price of the Endo Panda Bears... but, as compared mg to mg, the cost is only VERY SLIGHTLY LESS...

Obviously if somebody finds a way to get these things into their veins (in a relatively safe way, not like the dumb ass "burn it to a crisp, add water, and inject into heart" method that is used with the new Endo Bears) then I will change my tune... but so far I am dissapointed in these generics!! I guess, though, it helps in that I won't be injecting anything but instead I will be sniffing!
Old 05-07-2012, 21:07

Male from United States
Drummer16 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1

I am finding I hate the 15s. I got 180 15s a month instead of 90 30s, and man, these 15s just clog my nose so much. I literally can't get my dose high enough to feel anything. Finding a way to separate all the powder would be a godsend.
Old 26-07-2012, 18:19

Male from United States
Swim1211 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I think these 15s are great and have no problem injecting them.
I crush them and dump them into a 12cc syringe ( veterinary supply)
Packed with cotton up to the 1cc mark. (one cotton ball) I presoak the cotton and
Press the plunger down to drain it, before I add the oxymorphone. Once added
to the syringe I add about 3cc of methyl alcohol, which is sold in the store as heet
(yellow bottle not red) . I found this works much better than iso. Once methyl is
added I put my fingers over both ends and shake a little to mix. Then let it sit a
few minutes the push through with the plunger into a metal cooker. I, use a 1/8th
cup stainless steel coffee scoop sold at walmart. I use a hot plate and cool till it is
evaporated. Use a lighter to make sure it's all gone. You'll have a white layer of pure
oxymorphone left. Add 1cc water heat just a little to help it dissolve into the water add
a cotton draw up and ENJOY !! Very easy process. Make sure to add more methyl to the
12cc syringe and repeat process for a.second shot.
Old 29-07-2012, 13:17
Silver Member

Male from United States

I figured out a way that works. I realize that people here are suggesting different ways and saying that they have worked for them but for me I have tried the suggestions and failed...

... so, using the old method for injecting (two spoons, mixing in first spoon w/ alcohol, using a "sucker" to transfer to 2nd spoon, evaporating w/ lighter and adding water) I have tweaked it to work with these...

... First and MOST IMPORTANT, you want to use 91% or 100% Isopropyl Alcohol as any less than 91% causes gelling! The second key is that you need to use 3cc to 4cc of alcohol for every 1/3rd of a pill. I find that cooking 1/3rd at a time is easier than trying to cook an entire pill w/ 10cc's of alcohol in one spoon. One last note is that you SHOULD NOT let it sit AT ALL. If you let it sit then the alcohol has a tendency to evaporate quicker than the water and it will begin to gel up because the solution will drop from 91% alcohol. Good luck, I'm glad with the help of everybody here I was able to try a few different things and work out a solution.

Also, for the people that put all of the solution in the back of a syringe w/ cotton backed in it... this method wastes a lot of pan, requiring a rewash. If you simple suck it from one spoon and transfer it to another, there is almost NOTHING left behind, the rewash is almost pointless.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!! I hope this helps as I believe it is the simplest method put forth.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:02

Male from United States

Iv'e been doing this a long time llama and disagree.. The syringe packed full of cotton is definatley the best method.. Also you do not need 3or4 ccs per1/3rd pill .. That just simply isn't accurate.. 3 or 4 ccs, is easily enough for 60-90mgs off oxymorphone ..reread my method, out is by far the best proven method you will find
Old 05-08-2012, 19:22
Silver Member

Male from United States

Well, to each is their own. I couldn't get your method to work for me... but maybe you're just used to doing it that way so it works best for you. At least we know there is more than one way to effectively send these.
Old 13-08-2012, 05:02

Male from United States

Yea, this method works ok. I couldn't get it to work for a full pill (only one third), but it will definitely do in a pinch when you are low at the end of the month and just need enough to get by. I can't seem to find any more information online about these particular pills and preparing them for this type of use. I really would love if anyone else can provide more information on getting it to work with a full 15 mg tab in a 3 ml solution. I also have nylon .2 micron filters and wonder if those will help in any way (I filtered the remaining solution after adding the water back after evaporating the alky). I couldn't really tell if it even worked because my tolerance was so high. I mean, I felt something but I don't know if I wasted a ton of it during the process. I am worried about overheating the oxymorphone when burning off the alky, too. Any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks!!!!!
Old 14-08-2012, 23:37

Male from United States

Cool that was fun, second time I tried it I used to much alky and my friend spilled a few drops over the edge of the spoon as I was heating it and it ignited and then he dropped the spoon and caught me on fire as well as a chair, the floor, and a gatorade bottle. Luckily, it was just my clothing that was on fire and not my skin.

Anyways, I now do it properly over the stove in a pot using a ladle with a candle to heat so I don't have to be so close. Works great. 5 ml of 91% dissolved an entire pill just fine. After mixing the crushed pill with the alky, I immediately suck it up into a syringe and shake it for a little bit until 4 minutes goes by, at which point I proceed to filter with a presoaked cotton ball in another syringe. The resulting 5 ml burned off in about 4 minutes with a decent sized candle flame.

Remember, never let it get to a boil or put the flame directly on the metal. You will destroy the product and for sure burn yourself because it will ignite. Also, use something that is deep enough to not easily spill...man, that stuff is flammable...
Old 06-09-2012, 17:12
Silver Member

Male from United States

I am also trying to find a better, more efficient way, of getting this done... it works but I agree that it feels like it isn't working as well as it could. I am thinking of trying 100% Isopropyl Alcohol...
Old 11-09-2012, 19:40

Male from United States
boomhaar is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

getting these this month. They sound similar to some morph sulphates in the way you describe. Has anyone tried water(double your normal) and heat only to a pre boil kinda heat( just above body temp, to release pan? then draw up and filter all that liquid. cook off extra water??? The fillerjizz has to let go of the pan at body temp or why would it work anyway even injested?
Old 11-09-2012, 21:40
Silver Member

Male from United States

The filler is more complicated than that as it has wax and other substrates that only are released in the environment of your stomach (heat, acidity, etc.). Simply heating it in water would absolutely release some of the oxymorphone however filtering out the fillers would be the problem. The fillers that are in these extended release pills absolutely will kill you (maybe not the first or second time but the third or fourth time would start to worry me). The way they react in water is very similar to the morphine sulphate pills (wherein saltwater is used for injection) however a key difference is the extended release nature... The fillers that create the extended release matrix are the biggest problem as they need to be filtered to successfully (relatively) safely inject these pills.

After the entire process just before I draw up the final solution into my rig I actually do add 10cc to 40cc of water and boil the solution. In my opinion (and in the way the solution looks before and after) this allows the oxymorphone to dissolve better into the water. However, in some sense, I am actually going against my own advice here as heating it will allow any of the remaining time release matrix fillers to dissolve much easier than simply mixing and drawing the solution into the rig.

My best advice is to follow one of the two methods (both being essentially the same process but only done in slightly different ways) that have been proven to work herein. Obviously you might want to tweak little things so that the method better suits you. However, I assure you that if you try to simply add 2x water and boil that you won't end up with a safe solution and further more you will end up with a solution that is too viscous to even draw up into your rig.

The good news is that if you try any given method and fail you can simply place the failed solution (water and pill, alcohol and pill, or whatever solution you end up with) on a heating plate or an electric heater (use your head, somewhere safe that will slowly heat the solution) and evaporate the liquid portion of the solution (this can take anywhere from ten minutes to hours upon hours depending on how quickly the solvent evaporates). After you do that use your thumb and pointer finger to turn the clumps of pill back into powder and try a different method.

Note for future research and replies hereinafter: The solvent is the liquid part of a solution while the solute is the solid part of a solution.
Old 21-09-2012, 03:54

Male from United States

Ok, so here is my pretty much perfected method. I can do it pretty quickly and the resulting water prior to use is clear and slightly yellow.

Materials:
- 2 10 mL or 30mL syringes (without the needle, of course)
- X amount of salsa cups from El Pollo Loco (I put 1 pills worth in each cup)
- 91% iso alcohol
- cotton
- tweezers or something to use to presoak the cotton and push it to the bottom of the syringe

I crush the generic ERs as finely as possible. Then, I dissolve them in 91% isopropyl alcohol, at a ratio of 1 pill per 4mL of iso. I stir it for about 5 minutes or so...sometimes longer...until I am sure that I've given it enough time to dissolve. So, what I do next is I put a piece of cotton in a 10mL syringe that is presoaked in 91% iso alcohol. I then suck up the solution of pill + alcohol (usually 4mL, a pill's worth), put it in the 10 mL syringe, and filter it through into one of the salsa cups. After this, I take 1 mL of iso and filter it through into the salsa cup to get any remaining oxy that may be left behind. I then scoop out some of the pill material into a separate container so I can reuse the same syringe with cotton to repeat the filtering process. Once I've made about 6-8 salsa cups (1 pill's worth per cup), I take the tray and put it under a fan for drying. It's usually dry in a couple of hours. Sometimes, if I am desperate, I will take a blow drier to one of the cups to make it dry in minutes. Once it is dry, I add 2.5 mL of water to the salsa cup and stir it and push it through a .2 micrometer micron filter. You can then use this as a nasal spray or put it into you in the variety of other ways. I put the cap on the leftover salsa containers so I can take them on the go with me.

I have tasted the leftover pill material after doing this method. There is no bitterness whatsoever. I am pretty sure I am getting a damn good yield from this. Let me know what you guys think...
Old 08-10-2012, 20:06

Male from United States

you guys are making this so much harder than it needs to be. Btw you really need to try using the methyl alcohol (yellow heet) it makes twice as strong a extraction concentration than the iso !!
Old 11-10-2012, 17:34
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
FastMike5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaGod123 View Post
I have tried searching everywhere for information regarding any working methods of injecting the Generic 7.5mg and 15mg Opana ER made by Actavis. I have found little to no information regarding this subject...

1. I tried the iso alcohol extraction and failed. When you put the cotton in the iso it imprints into the solution like it's made of a clay-like gel. It doesn't appear to gel up when it is originally mixed together... but the cotton doesn't absorb any liquid at all and thus this method does not work.

2. I read somewhere that the way it gels looks similar to the way Morphine gels with water... thus I looked into the way Morphine is injected and found a salt water method. I tried adding 30 or 40 grains of salt to the water, letting it absorb, and then I added it to a quarter of a 15... it didn't appear to gel but when I added the cotton it was obvious that it was gel. I actually did end up getting the liquid from this up into the rig but I wouldn't dare inject it... My question here: is it possible that maybe I should have heated the solution before dropping the cotton? I read after, in a few threads, that people add heat to this mixture (when done w/ Morphine) and it works. (I realize that this method is a stretch but I figured why not try...)

Does anybody have ANY experience with these pills? Obviously I am looking for a way to inject but any insight would be appreciated.

I remember when I used to IV the instant release opanas and tried the generic ones made my Roxane. At first, it was a no brainer $5 instead of $90? what a deal right? Well no. The generic IR's are TERRIBLE they are easily twice the size of the name brands and are only about 1/3 as potent. Just as well they are a pain to IV. They don't dissolve like the name brands and you are left with quite allot of chalky clay like stuff in the spoon. I can only get like two shots per fill instead of four or more with the name brands. Ridiculous.

I know take the ER's and this is why I have not bothered to try the Actavis generic ER's, while they are not plastic like the name brand they are clay like and I've heard they clog your nose and there is allot more powder to sniff. I can only imagine how much less potent they are etc....

I try to tell people, don't be cheap just pay the extra money!!
Old 16-10-2012, 21:47

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastMike5 View Post
I remember when I used to IV the instant release opanas and tried the generic ones made my Roxane. At first, it was a no brainer $5 instead of $90? what a deal right? Well no. The generic IR's are TERRIBLE they are easily twice the size of the name brands and are only about 1/3 as potent. Just as well they are a pain to IV. They don't dissolve like the name brands and you are left with quite allot of chalky clay like stuff in the spoon. I can only get like two shots per fill instead of four or more with the name brands. Ridiculous.

I know take the ER's and this is why I have not bothered to try the Actavis generic ER's, while they are not plastic like the name brand they are clay like and I've heard they clog your nose and there is allot more powder to sniff. I can only imagine how much less potent they are etc....

Dude, get yourself some nylon .2 micrometer micron filters. You will be doing yourself, your body, and your wallet a favor. You can get them pretty cheap, for like < $1 per filter and do up to 3 Roxanne Generic IRs per filter. I've never tried the name brand, but I kind of want to see if what you are saying makes a difference. I have very particular ways about my filtering where I play it safe and run only a 15mg ER (post ISO extraction, of course) and a 10 mg IR through a single filter, then send a couple rounds of just water through it until it comes out with no bitter flavor. Never had so much as a bump on me, let alone an abscess. Although, I have had a swollen muscle that was red and warm for a few days when I ran out of filters and tried using cotton. That's why I won't ever do that again. You are right in the fact that with Roxanne IRs you can do less pills per filter. The binder in the pill is more sludge-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swim1211 View Post
you guys are making this so much harder than it needs to be. Btw you really need to try using the methyl alcohol (yellow heet) it makes twice as strong a extraction concentration than the iso !!
Can you please elaborate on why a methyl alcohol vs ISO would yield a stronger result? Melthyl alcohol terrifies me because of its toxicity, and SOMETIMES I have been guilty of not waiting long enough for the ISO to dry and adding 3ccs of water with the last few drops of ISO still in there...yea...IMing, being an idiot. Hard not to do if you fall asleep and don't have a batch ready. Getting the last few drops can be a pain sometimes when it's being held down by the concentrated yellow/white oxy residue. If I was doing that with methyl...I'm pretty sure I'd be very sick or dead...plus the fumes get pretty bad in my room as it is... Anyways, enough of me talking about the stupid things withdrawals make me do. The only thing I can see making a difference is the amount of water being in the alcohol which triggers the gelling when it is less than 91%. I can tell when I have left an ER sitting in the ISO too long because it starts to gel as the ISO evaporates and the concentration drops. I always make sure I run the ISO for the next batch of the ERs through the previous batch's pill matter to make sure I get any lingering Oxymorphone that may have been stuck in the leftover pill matter, first stirring it up with a metal stick. Seems to yield a slightly higher amount of yellow in my resulting plastic containers. I have actually done comparisons because every morning my tolerance resets to the same level after my last typical nightly dose. I have tried so many times just starting with a 10mg IR vs a single 15mg ER post ISO extraction and honestly, I would rather have the 15mg ER even though subjectively they are hard to distinguish. I can say I am without a doubt getting an absolute minimum 70% yield.

I can now get 90mg prepped and dried in 6 separate containers within 30 minutes. The longest part is getting the pill matter to dissolve in the ISO and then of course the 15 minutes of blow drying I need, but I have a little setup to automate this. Even still, it's really getting a pain to do this every day, though. Thank god I'm no longer making 3 batches of 4-6 pills a day.
Old 19-10-2012, 01:36
Silver Member

[QUOTE=Drummer16;1198189]Dude, get yourself some nylon .2 micrometer micron filters. You will be doing yourself, your body, and your wallet a favor. You can get them pretty cheap, for like < $1 per filter and do up to 3 Roxanne Generic IRs per filter. I've never tried the name brand, but I kind of want to see if what you are saying makes a difference. I have very particular ways about my filtering where I play it safe and run only a 15mg ER (post ISO extraction, of course) and a 10 mg IR through a single filter, then send a couple rounds of just water through it until it comes out with no bitter flavor. Never had so much as a bump on me, let alone an abscess. Although, I have had a swollen muscle that was red and warm for a few days when I ran out of filters and tried using cotton. That's why I won't ever do that again. You are right in the fact that with Roxanne IRs you can do less pills per filter. The binder in the pill is more sludge-like.

Pshhhh,

Back when i used to IV the IR opanas (pink 10mg's), I didn't even NEED to use a cotton or any kind of fancy filter.

What does that tell you about the difference between the generic and the name brand. STAY AWAY FROM THE ROXANE GENERIC IR's PEOPLE!!

I will never touch the generic Actavis ER's. However I can't wait to see what a different generic manufacturer comes out with. Maybe it wont be junk?

-Mike
Old 27-10-2012, 09:49

Male from United States

[QUOTE=FastMike5;1199233]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer16 View Post
Dude, get yourself some nylon .2 micrometer micron filters. You will be doing yourself, your body, and your wallet a favor. You can get them pretty cheap, for like < $1 per filter and do up to 3 Roxanne Generic IRs per filter. I've never tried the name brand, but I kind of want to see if what you are saying makes a difference. I have very particular ways about my filtering where I play it safe and run only a 15mg ER (post ISO extraction, of course) and a 10 mg IR through a single filter, then send a couple rounds of just water through it until it comes out with no bitter flavor. Never had so much as a bump on me, let alone an abscess. Although, I have had a swollen muscle that was red and warm for a few days when I ran out of filters and tried using cotton. That's why I won't ever do that again. You are right in the fact that with Roxanne IRs you can do less pills per filter. The binder in the pill is more sludge-like.

Pshhhh,

Back when i used to IV the IR opanas (pink 10mg's), I didn't even NEED to use a cotton or any kind of fancy filter.

What does that tell you about the difference between the generic and the name brand. STAY AWAY FROM THE ROXANE GENERIC IR's PEOPLE!!

I will never touch the generic Actavis ER's. However I can't wait to see what a different generic manufacturer comes out with. Maybe it wont be junk?

-Mike

Well, what is funny is that I have actually heard the opposite where people were like "Watch out for the Roxannes; they are way stronger than the ones Endo makes." So, to each his own. I will need to give the Endo another shot based on what you're saying. I really don't want to pay the extra. I get 180 15mg ER and 180 10mg IR every 24-28 days. The total for both of my scripts is ~$1500. I feel like I am being ripped off. Anyways, the 180 10mg IR make up about $670 of that so...yea they are the generics. I can only imagine the cost of Endo's name brand.

I wanted to write more, but I can't stop nodding out. It took me 45 minutes to write this. Somehow I still run out early every month...sigh.
Old 29-10-2012, 06:08
Silver Member

[QUOTE=Drummer16;1202969]
Quote:

Well, what is funny is that I have actually heard the opposite where people were like "Watch out for the Roxannes; they are way stronger than the ones Endo makes." So, to each his own. I will need to give the Endo another shot based on what you're saying. I really don't want to pay the extra. I get 180 15mg ER and 180 10mg IR every 24-28 days. The total for both of my scripts is ~$1500. I feel like I am being ripped off. Anyways, the 180 10mg IR make up about $670 of that so...yea they are the generics. I can only imagine the cost of Endo's name brand.

I wanted to write more, but I can't stop nodding out. It took me 45 minutes to write this. Somehow I still run out early every month...sigh.

I keep telling people over and over no matter how you take your opana IR INSTANT re-lease. DO NOT WAST your money on the generics Roxane!!! Just pay the extra money. I get 90, 30mg opana ER's (nane brand) and 120 Roxicodone's (name brand). Until another generic manufacture comes out with a new ER or IR. I will pay for the good stuff because I know better from experience.

I don't know what people's problem is, you can very easily sniff the new TRF opana.

Have a great day!

-Mike
Old 27-11-2012, 22:20

32 y/o Male from United States
DeJaVu918 is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

There's no way you can snort the trfs without it gelling up like crazy. How would someone go about doing it? My dog gets his scripts tomorrow. He gets 168 roxi 30s and 56 opana 30s. He wants to switch to 112 of the 15mg opanas instead of 56 30s because of the gelling issue. Please help my dog out. I really don't see how he can get around the gelling by snorting though.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:49

37 y/o Male from United States
elasticaddict is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:

Me and fiance just did a Opana er 15mg and all we did was heat the iso in one spoon then added the pill(powder),we only did half the pill between both of us and, we then heated the iso with the pill in it once we evaporated the iso down to the milky color we then poured hot water into the spoon and added cotton and used a needle to pull the liquid up we both got 50units each and it was fine.MAIN THING IS TO HEAT THE ALCOHOL AND KEEP THE WATER HOT AS WELL!!!!!

elasticaddict added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeJaVu918 View Post
There's no way you can snort the trfs without it gelling up like crazy. How would someone go about doing it? My dog gets his scripts tomorrow. He gets 168 roxi 30s and 56 opana 30s. He wants to switch to 112 of the 15mg opanas instead of 56 30s because of the gelling issue. Please help my dog out. I really don't see how he can get around the gelling by snorting though.
Me and fiance just did a Opana er 15mg and all we did was heat the iso in one spoon then added the pill(powder),we only did half the pill between both of us and, we then heated the iso with the pill in it once we evaporated the iso down to the milky color we then poured hot water into the spoon and added cotton and used a needle to pull the liquid up we both got 50units each and it was fine.MAIN THING IS TO HEAT THE ALCOHOL AND KEEP THE WATER HOT AS WELL!!!!!

elasticaddict added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Quote:

Can you please elaborate on why a methyl alcohol vs ISO would yield a stronger result? Melthyl alcohol terrifies me because of its toxicity, and SOMETIMES I have been guilty of not waiting long enough for the ISO to dry and adding 3ccs of water with the last few drops of ISO still in there...yea...IMing, being an idiot. Hard not to do if you fall asleep and don't have a batch ready. Getting the last few drops can be a pain sometimes when it's being held down by the concentrated yellow/white oxy residue. If I was doing that with methyl...I'm pretty sure I'd be very sick or dead...plus the fumes get pretty bad in my room as it is... Anyways, enough of me talking about the stupid things withdrawals make me do. The only thing I can see making a difference is the amount of water being in the alcohol which triggers the gelling when it is less than 91%. I can tell when I have left an ER sitting in the ISO too long because it starts to gel as the ISO evaporates and the concentration drops. I always make sure I run the ISO for the next batch of the ERs through the previous batch's pill matter to make sure I get any lingering Oxymorphone that may have been stuck in the leftover pill matter, first stirring it up with a metal stick. Seems to yield a slightly higher amount of yellow in my resulting plastic containers. I have actually done comparisons because every morning my tolerance resets to the same level after my last typical nightly dose. I have tried so many times just starting with a 10mg IR vs a single 15mg ER post ISO extraction and honestly, I would rather have the 15mg ER even though subjectively they are hard to distinguish. I can say I am without a doubt getting an absolute minimum 70% yield.

I can now get 90mg prepped and dried in 6 separate containers within 30 minutes. The longest part is getting the pill matter to dissolve in the ISO and then of course the 15 minutes of blow drying I need, but I have a little setup to automate this. Even still, it's really getting a pain to do this every day, though. Thank god I'm no longer making 3 batches of 4-6 pills a day.

elasticaddict added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Quote:

WAY MORE SIMPLE THAN ANYTHING I HAVE READ ON HERE.....Me and fiance just did a Opana er 15mg and all we did was heat the iso in one spoon then added the pill(powder),we only did half the pill between both of us and, we then heated the iso with the pill in it once we evaporated the iso down to the milky color we then poured hot water into the spoon and added cotton and used a needle to pull the liquid up we both got 50units each and it was fine.MAIN THING IS TO HEAT THE ALCOHOL AND KEEP THE WATER HOT AS WELL!!!!!

elasticaddict added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Quote:

elasticaddict added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Quote:

elasticaddict added 58 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Me and fiance just did a Opana er 15mg and all we did was heat the iso (5mils in that spoon.. one spoon(make sure it is hot hot,test it by putting your tip of your finger in the iso to make sure it is hot) then add the pill(powder)continue to heat for a few sec do not boil it again once pill has been added,stir with tip of a rig real fast. then before it cools off..do this fast.set it down drop in a piece of cotton made of like 2 qtip ends..use a plunger..5 mls approx with NO needle on it so u can pull it up n filter it fast we then heated the filtered iso which now contains the oxy morphone..in it but its invisible just should look like clear hot ISO. Then we evaporated the iso down to a very small amount!! with a lighter..do this slow! Dont get it so hot that it boils!!!! blowing on it with a straw helps it evaporate a lot faster do it till its a small amout! we then poured HOT water INTO the evaporated but still hot ISO.. just a tiny bit more than u want in your rig it should immediately turn to what looks like water with milk in it..u can slowly heat the water a little more & evaporate a little more till it looks like this. ... the milky color is strong and the vapors are white you then put a small cotton filter in the the liquid then used a needle to pull the liquid up we both got 50 units each(we was only using half of a 15 mg) and it was fine.MAIN THING IS TO HEAT THE ALCOHOL AND KEEP THE WATER HOT AS WELL!!!!! i read people saying they used this method approximatley but that it starts to gel.this has to be from #1 using ISO less than 91%. and adding the pill to COLD ISO!

I have read several messages on here and i am just telling you a much easier way which extracts almost ALL the OxyM.. and believe me its a great rush just set back and enjoy....its awesome also it does keep creeping so once you get that first rush it will continue to come back...I hope this help you and PLEASE be careful when you are heating the iso also the iso must be 91% proof iso. We both caught it on fire a couple times and my fiance got his hand burnt to a 2nd degree burn but once injected the pain was gone. COMPLETELY still no pain almost 2 hours later...and this was only like 3 1/2 MGS!!! we both have really high tolerances! did oxy 30s all day till they quit working almost completley.. and a half a pill and I'm GOOOOD PLEASE be careful!!

Last edited by elasticaddict; 04-12-2012 at 06:49. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16-12-2012, 09:36

Male from United States

[QUOTE=FastMike5;1203735]
Quote:

I keep telling people over and over no matter how you take your opana IR INSTANT re-lease. DO NOT WAST your money on the generics Roxane!!! Just pay the extra money. I get 90, 30mg opana ER's (nane brand) and 120 Roxicodone's (name brand). Until another generic manufacture comes out with a new ER or IR. I will pay for the good stuff because I know better from experience.

I don't know what people's problem is, you can very easily sniff the new TRF opana.

Have a great day!

-Mike
Jeez dude, if you swear by it that much maybe I should give them a shot again. I had them only one month because it was all they had, so I will have to custom order them next time.

Share this on: