Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-05-2012, 21:24

22 y/o Male from United States
marley7692 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
IV-ing Roxy 30 mg

Hello now my gecko isn't new to opiates he's been on and off with them for about 3 years right now get does about 60 (2 Roxy 30s) mg of oxycodone. He normally smokes one pill and snorts the other.

Now first, is it even possible to IV these pills? And about roughly how much should he IV? He was thinking about 15 mg his first time.
Old 25-05-2012, 21:35
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
mistman is a decent psychonaut.mistman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: IV-ing Roxy 30 mg

You can IV them but there is really no need to risk the danger. The bioavailibility of oxycodone is around 90 percent orally. It is 100 percent IV'd. But is that 10 percent increase really worth it? I think not.

You get more out of the oxycodone by swallowing them than smoking or snorting.

Last edited by mistman; 25-05-2012 at 21:38. Reason: added info
Old 20-06-2012, 21:53

Female from United States
Misfit Chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

that is something your lizzard doesnt want to start, once you go down that road its very hard to come back..your reptile will easily become addicted to the way of administration, on top of the other shit...i am haunted by these same issues for 20 years, and this addiction has taken EVERYTHING from me.
Old 22-06-2012, 19:46

Male from Earth
magia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistman View Post
You can IV them but there is really no need to risk the danger. The bioavailibility of oxycodone is around 90 percent orally. It is 100 percent IV'd. But is that 10 percent increase really worth it? I think not.

You get more out of the oxycodone by swallowing them than smoking or snorting.
I find that I get a better high off snorting them than swallowing. The onset is faster, the high is higher, albeit shorter. Swallowing them seems to have a higher side effect profile and maybe better analgesic properties. You can find all the info you want on bioavailability of oxycodone on the internet.
Old 22-05-2013, 09:59
Banned

28 y/o Female from United States
rattles should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

I found that before I became addicted to the rig and everything that goes with it, that snorting it was better. When I first started main linin pain pills I would do half and half, snort half and shoot half. That way I would get that front door (rush) from shooting and the actual lengthy part of the high from snorting. I used to love doin pain pills, before they became a burden in my life. But if you can go your life without chasin that rush I would suggest it. I remember when gettin high was fun! Before I could get outta bed without him and before it took me 10 minutes to find somewhere to hit and thats just searchin for somewhere that would be worth poking! Do it however you would like but take it from me, I wish id just stuck to snorting.....the high from shooting is all about the front door and you don't wanna spend thousands trying to feel the first one! It'll never happen again! Enjoy your nod while it last.....that's just MY experiance with it! Hope this was helpful!

rattles added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattles View Post
I found that before I became addicted to the rig and everything that goes with it, that snorting it was better. When I first started main linin pain pills I would do half and half, snort half and shoot half. That way I would get that front door (rush) from shooting and the actual lengthy part of the high from snorting. I used to love doin pain pills, before they became a burden in my life. But if you can go your life without chasin that rush I would suggest it. I remember when gettin high was fun! Before I could get outta bed without him and before it took me 10 minutes to find somewhere to hit and thats just searchin for somewhere that would be worth poking! Do it however you would like but take it from me, I wish id just stuck to snorting.....the high from shooting is all about the front door and you don't wanna spend thousands trying to feel the first one! It'll never happen again! Enjoy your nod while it last.....that's just MY experiance with it! Hope this was helpful!
*before I could get outta bed without having to have them* oops!

Last edited by rattles; 22-05-2013 at 09:59. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
intravenous drug use, opiate addiction