Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-05-2012, 03:58
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Alza 36 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
70mg Vyvanse w/ no tolerance

So I was waiting at the train station today, and someone told me a story. He supposedly took 70mg of Vyvanse without any tolerance to amphetamines. He asked me to post his experience here:

"5:30AM. Got out of bed, popped one of the police-light-colored capsules of Vyvanse after verifying the legitimacy of the capsule (S489 70MG imprint). Ate some food, left the house by 6:30. About 8:00 I started to feel it. I was at work, talking to someone about the rain, and suddenly I felt a little heavy. Over the course of about a half hour, everything started slowing down a bit. My eyes had a strange property to them; whenever I turned them I seemed to get a powerful rush of endorphins through my eyes, causing them to "shake". Around 8:45, I was thinking the effects have reached their peak and will taper off slowly over 12 hours. Walking was very similar to walking around fucked up on opioids; the legs were heavy but relaxed and smooth. I would definitely say that the body high that was achieved was identical to opioids, except my eyes were fluttering. Something like 9:20, I started getting the strangest feeling ever; a hard-to-explain numbing sensation that rushed from the sides of my head, down the back of my neck, and into my arms and legs. It was much like the feeling of bad circulation, without the pain. It was a tingly, numbing, euphoric feeling that brought waves of warmth to wherever it went. It was the best feeling of my life. These waves went from the sides and back of my head, flowed down my neck and back, and into my arms and legs. And for the next 6 or so hours, it continued and even intensified. I think the absolute ebst way to describe this feeling is that "rush" or "wave" you get after orgasm; the endorphins that you can physically feel coursing through your body. I would say that 70mg Vyvanse is as good, if not, better than Oxycodone.

There were negatives though. I spent all 12 hours biting the inside of my cheeks, my tongue, my lips, and clenching my jaw. It made everything, even water, taste like plastic. Well, at least in the first 6 hours. After that, nothing had a flavor anymore. I tested to see if I could still taste, just out of curiosity. I took a small handful of unground black pepper, popped it in, and chewed. Nothing. Not even a little bit. Which was actually pretty nice, because I can eat shitloads of everything and anything, but I wasn't even remotely thinking about eating anything.

So to recap, today's Vyvanse 70 experience was phenomenal. It was complete euphoria all day long, with complete focus and motivation. I didn't feel very speedy, which makes it better.
"

And that was his story. kinda strange. Anyone else have that kind of experience?
Old 25-05-2012, 04:12
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
Makeup_Junkie is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 219, Level: 2 Points: 219, Level: 2 Points: 219, Level: 2
I've been on Vyvanse before and that doesn't sound at all like you on Vyvanse. It sounds like something else entirely. Except for the desire to chew the inside of your mouth (I get that when I'm on stimulants). Am I missing something here?

Post Quality Evaluations:
You are correct.
Old 25-05-2012, 04:44
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Alza 36 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Re: 70mg Vyvanse w/ no tolerance

Well he did mention taking 30mg of Oxy about 9 hours prior to the initial Vyvanse dose. Sorry I left that out. I wonder if that has anything to do with it, but I wouldn't know; I never used drugs.
Old 07-06-2012, 21:54

Male from United States
PorousRat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I could def. understand this reaction, a friend of mine had a very similar experience on it. Great drug
Old 07-06-2012, 22:07
Silver Member

Female from United States
The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 367, Level: 3 Points: 367, Level: 3 Points: 367, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

I never felt any great joy or euphoria from Vyvanse, but it lasted a long time and interfered with my sleep even after it had worn off.

The only thing i hated was it took a long time to kick in, but i couldnt feel myself come up on it, and there was no crash. It was very smooth. I loved it. I was very calm and while mentally stimulated, not hyped up like Ritalin and Adderall will sometimes do. Sometimes on Ritalin and Adderall i can feel it but on Vyvanse it was very consistent and smooth. I suspect Extended Release Dexedrine would be the same, as that is basically what Vyvanse is. Not sure how to describe it. It is for sure a stimulant, but its very "mellow". I felt very peaceful and clear headed on it.

If it hadnt given me trouble sleeping about every other day, i would have stayed on it.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:47
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Comparing vyvanse to oxy is kind of ridiculous, but my first experience with stims ever was a pretty high dose of vyvanse too (had no clue what amphs did at all) and it was really good. Lasted 30 hours (not the euphoria the whole time obviously, but was awake for 30 hours after just one dose) with a nice body sensation, but nothing compared to opiates. Stims are definitely a psychological high moreso.

But alas, the first time someone does amphetamines is the best by a long shot, it's my opinion that the high produced the first time is simply unattainable ever again. Not talking about tolerance either.

ebolarama added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alza 36 View Post
Well he did mention taking 30mg of Oxy about 9 hours prior to the initial Vyvanse dose. Sorry I left that out. I wonder if that has anything to do with it, but I wouldn't know; I never used drugs.

just saw this, if you took the oxy 9 hours prior to the vyvanse it most likely had no effect on the high. but i suppose lingering interactions could have occured.

Last edited by ebolarama; 08-06-2012 at 07:47. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-04-2013, 20:50

Male from United States
timmybiggles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup_Junkie View Post
I've been on Vyvanse before and that doesn't sound at all like you on Vyvanse. It sounds like something else entirely. Except for the desire to chew the inside of your mouth (I get that when I'm on stimulants). Am I missing something here?
The lip and mouth chewing is easily fixed with a piece of gum. As soon as i figured this out it really helped my lips. Now all i need is something that stops me from chewing my pens and stabbing my gums when they break.
Cheers
Old 27-02-2014, 19:16

Male from United States
nrkelepc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup_Junkie View Post
You're spot on. Something else is missing, his medical history. Due to the euphoric feeling this person received while on this stimulant, it is likely he has an underlying diagnosis within his neuropathology.

nrkelepc added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Lip, jaw and oral movement while on stimulants is what typically happens to all. Its called tardive dyskinesia. If you do have "too much" movement of this sort you should probably consult your doctor, the dosage or strength of the medication may be incorrect.

Last edited by nrkelepc; 27-02-2014 at 19:16. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2014, 05:44

29 y/o Male from United States
Metacrias is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I can definitely see that for a first time user. Vyvanse is quite powerful, though as a pro-drug with a rather long initial-dose-to-peak it can sneak up on you and some people need particularly big doses to get high. Back when I messed around with Vyvanse I liked to start with 90 - 120 mg then take another 50 to 70 about 4 hours later, rocked my world... then I'd just keep popping them.. then I wouldn't sleep, or eat... and eventually become zombified and take a bunch of clonazepam....

Share this on:

Tags
vyvanse