Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 21-05-2012, 02:17

23 y/o Female from United Kingdom
pixiehead is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
black mamba bad experience

a friend of mine tried this synthetic cannabis and had a very bad experience.
she reported:

female
smoked black mamba but unknown amount as her friend rolled the joint.
12pm took three hits of the joint,with 4 friends in house....my four friends started giggling and fell onto the bed within 20 minutes,but I started to feel very confused and panicky.
-got up to pea after about 30 mins got to the bedroom door and blacked out
-woke up to four friends sitting me on the floor tried to calm me down.
-feelings of confusion and panic took over and I felt like I was going to explode and had no control over my body,then a sensation that I'd peed myself
-friends tried to calm me down for what I now know to be 20 minutes,while I have since been told that I changed colour from grey to green and they thought I might have to be taken to hospital.
-I don't remember much else other than it took some time for me to feel normal again,since been told it was around 2hours and that I kept leaning my head out of the window.I have some memory of this and recall that it made me feel better.

My friend has smoked the product several more types,with all times resulting in some form of panic attack,although she has been able to calm herself down after less and less time and in two cases actually managed to get a bit giggly after the initial panic.

She has recently said that as a rule she will stay away from black mamba.However may be tempted to try it again in the future in more controlled circumstances.
Old 21-05-2012, 03:19
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19
Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2%
Re: black mamba bad experience

This is not in anyway unexpected with any blend. Three hits is a ridiculous amount for a first time user. ONE hit, wait 10-15 minutes, then decide if you need another.
Old 21-05-2012, 06:41
Silver Member

Male from United States
LedZepp is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

One of the main differences between cannabinoids and real cannabis is: Approx 25% - 33% of all first-time cannabinoid smokers will have a bad trip. I estimate this statistic based on friends' experiments as well as anecdotal internet accounts (being about one-quarter to one-half horror stories?).

In the above cannabinoid example, one out of five had a bad trip, the other four were giggling. This sounds like a statistically fairly normal reaction to a bag of strong herbal incense.

Also statistically typical, I believe, is the fact that the smoker who suffered the bad trip has since smoked more synthetic marijuana. You would think one hellish bad trip would be enough to scare people away. But, no. This recidivism rate (if you will) speaks to the highly addictive nature of synthetic marijuana (as opposed to real marijuana).

The tendency to re-dose even after a bad trip also speaks to cannabinoids' shear mental lure, their ultimate appeal: They get you high just like real pot! First-time skeptical smokers are so impressed with cannabinoids ability to mimic real pot that they justify subsequent experiments based on economics even if they are one of the large percentage that has a bad first-time trip.

And lastly, AFOAF has bought Black Mamba about eight thousand miles away from the aforementioned pajama party. But, surely it is a completely different company than pixiehead's friend's blend. But, it was $15 for 1.5 grams in round clear plastic jar.

Also, I'm glad to hear that pixiehead's friend's friends' didn't have to call for an ambulance. That would have been embarrassing. Over here in America that is known as "pulling a Demi Moore."

Post Quality Evaluations:
price discussion is against the rules
Old 06-06-2012, 18:26

19 y/o Female from United Kingdom
heather-garfin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I have had a similar experience to this after smoking black mamba.

Me and my friends decided to try mamba from a bong and after 1 bong hit we were already feeling really stoned, so about 15minutes later we decided to have another as we was quickly becoming sober.
After this second bong hit I fell into a long daze and began to get extremely paranoid, I looked at my friends and my vision was becoming distorted and somehow they was beginning to look unreal, almost cartoon like. Suddenly everything around me dramatically changed, I could no longer hear my friends and my vision was completely blurred, I then blacked out and my friends later told me that my face and lips went completely white and my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I just dropped to the floor.
When I came around from the black out everything was still weird, it was almost like I wasn't connected to my body any-more, my nerves felt like they were having spazums, it was so painful so i was screaming and hitting my arms out to try and calm my nerves down. It also felt like i was being dragged backwards through some sort of black hole and I still couldn't hear or see my friends. Then all of a sudden my vision went slightly normal again and I could communicate with my friends again, so I sat up and lied down inside. I still had massive paranoia and my nerves were still tingling however I had control over my body again.

When I completely came around fully my friends described that what happened to me looked like I was getting possessed, I could only describe it as an out of body experience, it was the strangest and scariest thing that has ever happened to me

I dont understand how a legal substance could cause me to do this?
Old 06-06-2012, 18:36

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19
Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2%

Why would you think "legal" means "safe" ?

these are untested, potent, and potentially dangerous drugs. They needed to be treated with caution
Old 06-06-2012, 18:37

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather-garfin View Post
I dont understand how a legal substance could cause me to do this?
Why?
Do you somehow think that Legal = Safe?
Did you not do any research on these blends and the synthetic cannabinoids they contain, and the effects they give?
Had you not read any experience reports before you used the drug?

Did you even weigh the dose you were taking, or did you just pack the bong like you would with cannabis?

Most times people have bad experiences with drugs its because they take too much, dont know what they are taking, have done no research on it, or do it wrong.

From your post it would seem you probably fell into all those traps.
Some quick research here on smoking blends would have told you that it is impossible to know, without testing, what drug and in what quantity the blend contains. Therefore it is impossible to know how much to take for a mild experience. So if you must smoke them then you should start off with the smallest pinch, smoke it and then wait 15 minutes to see how you feel.

These blends contain drugs that are as just as powerful, dangerous and addictive, with the potential to mess you up, like many illegal drugs.

Share this on:

Tags
black mamba, cannabinoid experiences