Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 20-05-2012, 05:34
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%
Injecting MDMA

Last night, I got onto some pure mdma crystals, very good stuff.
I injected it - 3 shots. The rush was different from other drugs I have IV'd (ice, heroin, coke) it was a cold rush. usually the rush is warm rush of blood. however this was cold - is there a reason for that?
Also is mdma even meant to be injected? i had never heard of it being injected before... i just did it.
Old 23-05-2012, 03:18
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Kradiant is a decent psychonaut.Kradiant is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 184, Level: 2 Points: 184, Level: 2 Points: 184, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Injecting MDMA

I read somewhere that mdma isn't often injected because the experience doesn't really benefit at all from it, so it's a needless risk. Consuming it orally is generally accepted to be the most efficient way. How was the experience from IVing it? Like you said its uncommon to find people who do it.
Old 23-05-2012, 21:46
Silver Member

Male from United States
Elder is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

"So now it came my time to experience this. I tied off and hit myself. As I drew the needle out of my arm and untied the belt on my arm I instantly felt a RIDICULOUSLY strong, almost icy cool rush through my body. This was similar, but different than a rush from shooting good heroin. Heroin is warm and fuzzy, this was very cold but extremely enjoyable."

-You got that . "Molly in the Vein: experience with MDMA (ID 94848)". Mar 5, 2012 (This excerpt is from erowid, but the forums will not let me properly cite it with URL and site name)

My hypothesis would be that given the simplicity and effectiveness of oral administration, no casual user would bother with the risks, obstacles, discomfort of injection. MDMA doesn't seem addictive enough to build a widespread base of fans who naturally progress (through tolerance) to the needle.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good post and observations, its true the more addictive the drug the farther a person is willing to go with it.
Well put, thoughtful and well referenced reply.
Old 27-05-2012, 12:49
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

Yeah, it was incredibly cold. Like an icy cold rush. It was semi-enjoyable. Though when I had my biggest hit of it in the syringe, i started coughing heaps and could hardly breathe! too strong and intense for me i think. and that never happens to me even when i inject ice and heroin which i do frequently!
Old 27-01-2013, 07:36
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 244, Level: 2 Points: 244, Level: 2 Points: 244, Level: 2
Activity: 38.6% Activity: 38.6% Activity: 38.6%

Injecting MDMA tends to be very speedy with a lot of mental confusion, but not a lot of psychedelic effects, anyone who's ever inadvertently taken a larger IV methamphetamine shot than they were used to would notice a lot of paralells, including the *cough* and the somehow not unpleasant slight nausea and spins.

Nosferatus added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

I wouldn't say that this drug particularly lends itself to IV use, personally I believe snorting is the best route of administration, but it might work for some people.

Showing the parallel effects between larger doses of IV meth and MDMA.

Last edited by Nosferatus; 27-01-2013 at 07:36. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-06-2013, 18:55
Silver Member

Male from United States
Metron is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

injected and ingested orally to capsukes of mdma crystal. in my experience it did not melt down well even when heated, so whatever didnt go into solution was licked from spoon. it was a sort of "anti-rush". felt it more 5 minutes after administration that immediately so. taking some orally made sure the roll lasted long, though. in the future ill just eat the fucker. honestly i got a better blast shooting wellbutrin. mdma is best oral imho

interesting and relevant experience
Old 11-11-2013, 08:59
Silver Member

Male from United States
Mcfeeli is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 210, Level: 2 Points: 210, Level: 2 Points: 210, Level: 2
Activity: 16.0% Activity: 16.0% Activity: 16.0%

I'm a bit new to this site so please forgive my errors, and I may be responding to an old thread, but, this cow down the road hit itself with some pinkish brownish LARGE crystals. This cow told the other sheep that it really, really enjoys the rush. Sometimes when the cow is alone and doesn't want to roll face in the pasture by itself, it injects mdma instead. It told me it gets this really overwhelming headrush. Everything seems lighter, head and body included. In his field it's fucking everywhere. This cow isn't a fool either, it has it's fun, and it knows when to stop. Now it would never tell anyone who's never IVed anything to try it, because it doesn't think they could handle it. You could have 10+ years experience with mdma and molly crystals and it still would not prepare you for such a "rush". The cow said it's nothing like anything else. Imagine a speedball with a fucked up twist. A bell ringer with the dirt body rush. DO NOT TRY IT ALONE. He can't stress that enough. You will need someone there if you decide to experience such a... An epiphany. This cow was dumb a year or so ago and thought "0h well I've had quite a lot of experience with mdma, so I'll be fine." Well the cow told me the next day he was not ready for what happened, was not prepared no matter how much he believed he was, he certainly was not. Again, this cow is not endorsing such a hardcore manner of doing such a fun side project, but he is very, very glad he did. PS. Make sure you don't miss. Very painful and scary to think of what infections it could impact on your body. This is all from a cow, a safe but not quite too smart cow. He stays in his pen, but he really should have had a sheep or two there with him, maybe even a pig. Haha.

Again, I'm new here, just trying to join the community I've read from for so long. Thank you guys. Be safe, smart, and careful. Glad to be here, and appreciate the time you've spent readying about a silly, slightly dumb cow.

Mcfeeli added 119 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

I apologize for making a second post, but this damn cow came over again. He just finished the "leftovers" on his spoon. Now the cow knows other cows who can dissolve all of their mdma, but for him, he always has like 40% of the .1-.4 crushed up crystals. Now what the cow did tonight was cook the left overs down and he actually got one helluva hit. He just came over here to ask if people who do enjoy IV mdma know if cooking each solution is the best option, or should he continue to do it without it and wait until he's out and just use it as a final blast? This chicken down in the farm said it's the best way to do it, yet he cooks everything. If anyone could help him out and tell them thee best way to do it, he'd appreciate it. He's not a fan of cooking stuff, but if it's the best way to get the most out, he'd be dumb not to...

Last edited by Mcfeeli; 11-11-2013 at 08:59. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-03-2014, 19:50
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 244, Level: 2 Points: 244, Level: 2 Points: 244, Level: 2
Activity: 38.6% Activity: 38.6% Activity: 38.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfeeli View Post
Now what the cow did tonight was cook the left overs down and he actually got one helluva hit. He just came over here to ask if people who do enjoy IV mdma know if cooking each solution is the best option, or should he continue to do it without it and wait until he's out and just use it as a final blast? This chicken down in the farm said it's the best way to do it, yet he cooks everything. If anyone could help him out and tell them thee best way to do it, he'd appreciate it. He's not a fan of cooking stuff, but if it's the best way to get the most out, he'd be dumb not to...
It's really hard to determine exactly how much product is left over on a spoon, so, from a harm reduction standpoint, where measured doses are a very important facet, adding leftovers to another dose is not at all advisable. However, many IV drug users I've known have in fact kept used cottons and dirty spoons just for such a purpose, to extract a dose from under desperate circumstances, despite, again the risk from unknown dosage and the additional one of less than sanitary storage, just because it's not a good idea doesn't mean people don't do it.

Share this on:

Tags
crystal, crystals, i.v., injecting, mdma, molly