Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 20-05-2012, 00:08

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Has anyone ever smoked crystal off of a metal spoon?

Yeah so I was just curious has anyone ever smoked off of a spoon and sucked the vapor thru a straw?
And if you did tell us about your experience thank you.

Post Quality Evaluations:
this happens too often, people really try this
Old 20-05-2012, 00:25
Titanium Member

40 y/o Male from United States
Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%
Re: Has anyone ever smoked crystal off of a metal spoon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveDaInfluence View Post
Yeah so I was just curious has anyone ever smoked off of a spoon and sucked the vapor thru a straw?
SWIM tried once, but the straw kept warping from the hot spoon, which burnt the meth, and at least half the sparse vapors would escape inhalation in the first place. The spoon forever after had a small discoloration at the bottom of the bowl.

A true "never again" for SWIM.
Old 20-05-2012, 02:21
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

I tried this once a couple years ago. Before I tried it, I realized it was probably not a good idea, otherwise it would probably be more common. Well I was right

The problem is, spoons are very thick compared to foil or a pipe. It takes way to long to heat up and melt the meth. That's not the big problem though, the main problem is, it takes way to long for the spoon to cool down. So once your done your hit, your meth stays melted forever, giving off precious vapours in the process... Yes you could anticipate the long crack-back time by stopping your lighter in advance, while still hitting it until the meth hardens, but then the meth isn't going to give off enough vapours without a source of heat so you're not going to be able to get a decent sized hit.

Also, when the meth does start melting, thats when people normally start inhaling because thats when it starts giving off vapour.. But it melts so slowly on a spoon, like half of it will be solid and half melting for a while. If you wait for it all to melt you're going to lose vapours... If you breathe in when it just starts to melt, again, you're going to end up with mostly oxygen in your lungs by the time you reach your maximum lung capacity - not a good quality hit in other words.

It leads me to believe that the main reason foil is so popular is because of how quickly it heats up and cools down. I don't remember having a melting problem with the straw as above poster mentioned, but then again, I never use straws. I use pen casings. They don't melt (nearly as easily, or at all if you're careful) also, when you want to scrape resin, sometimes if you scrape the inside of a straw with something pointy or hard, you scrape off some straw plastic and end up with a pile of resin/straw peelings... Not fun to smoke Plus pen casings are just more solid and durable. They also have a wider opening which is good because you dont have to suck as hard to get the smoke to draw into the tube. Careful though, there is a point where a pen casing, or tube opening is too wide, causing you to suck in too much oxygen and reaching your max lung capacity to quickly. I find a pen casings circumference is a perfect balance between the point of being able to easily draw meth smoke, and drawing too much oxygen. Sorry went a little off topic there, hopefully some usable advice anyway since I noticed you said "straw" in your original post.

So yeah all in all, don't bother trying it. There are good reasons why no one ever does it at the end of the day a pipe is the way to go in my opinion. Make a light bulb pipe if you cant get a hold of a real one. That being said I used to be a foil advocate haha, if you do it right, it's just as efficient as a pipe, however it's more of a hassle.. all that foil... losing pen casings...
Old 20-05-2012, 02:35

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Haha I can tell someones spun LOL but i quit remember! I was just curious.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:26
Silver Member

Male from United States
antileet is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

hahaha CanadianBakin- that's spot on
i like to think that i've scientifically came to understandment through that kinda shit...
Old 20-05-2012, 09:40
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveDaInfluence View Post
I raise my hand , I had some killer shit some decade and a half ago , it was so good , I snorted a good line, and got tweaked, I started looking for a way to smoke some, I was at my girlfriends house, she was at work and I was hanging out and I couldnt find anything that would make a pipe, so I tried a spoon, wrong thing to try , it didnt work, and she came home to find the spoon all burnt. she was not happy
Old 20-05-2012, 11:03
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.
Points: 1,829, Level: 6 Points: 1,829, Level: 6 Points: 1,829, Level: 6
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

I dont do meth at all
I remember reading about someone vaporizing DMT off of a spoon, and used AN INVERTED FUNNEL, not a straw, so they captured all of it.
If i was going to do it, and now that i realize that one wants it to cool quickly, (is that the crackback, when it cools, solidifies again? back into crystals? true you can smoke the same shit over and over?)
Anyways, what afoaf would do if he was to do that shit is to heat up a spoon, drop the stuff onto the hot spoon(based on your statement that it heats too slowly.), suck thru the inverted funnel, very slowly, to get it all, and the place the spoon on a bed of crushed ice, already prepared for this. A torch could be used to reheat it.
You cant touch a flame to the stuff, huh?
I dont know a lot about it, only that I am biased against it, and its users, due to past experiences with them. For this ignorant thought, I appologize
Old 20-05-2012, 12:33
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

to answer al-k-mist, no you cant touch a flame to it- or at least not w/ good effects (to my knowledge) and ive seen that if you accidentally insert the flame (quickly not on purpose obviously) into the carb of a meth pipe the flame will shoot back out, not sure about if this happens if u just accidentally hit a cold pipe upside down for god knows what reason?

anyway, the spoon just doesnt seem to make sense when there are so many alternatives. if spoons are available i dont see why other normal everyday house hold kitchen items like tin foil wouldn't also be available?

Share this on:

Tags
meth

» New Threads
Anyone else not content being...
Last post by Cannabis Kratom
24 Replies, 789 Views
Cocaine to Crack with baking soda...
Last post by Nosferatus
11 Replies, 216 Views
I think I'm giving up on DXM.
Last post by Adas